Thread: Ember Graham--Missing 6 month old

Ember Graham--Missing 6 month old

OK so this was a huge story here where I live and I thought I would post it to see what everyone's thoughts were here. Basically baby goes missing while in the care of the father. Father lives in a travel trailer and had been using it to make drugs. He claimed baby was kidnapped. But no evidence found to support that. He later goes on the run and is shot to death by police. The family still believes that the baby was kidnapped and is somewhere out there.

http://www.inquisitr.com/2262399/emb...alifornia-road
    Last edited by cindyt; 04-09-2016 at 01:45 AM. Reason: Deleted problem links and activated the one that was good.

I wonder if they could test the DNA found on the pacifier and see if there was drugs in the baby's system or not?

Quote Originally Posted by Wholigan View Post
    OK so this was a huge story here where I live and I thought I would post it to see what everyone's thoughts were here. Basically baby goes missing while in the care of the father. Father lives in a travel trailer and had been using it to make drugs. He claimed baby was kidnapped. But no evidence found to support that. He later goes on the run and is shot to death by police. The family still believes that the baby was kidnapped and is somewhere out there.

http://www.inquisitr.com/2262399/emb...alifornia-road
    If the father was making drugs, He probably was taking them as well- Could he have possibly sold the child? Plus, Where is the mother of the child?

Quote Originally Posted by TheDude View Post
    I wonder if they could test the DNA found on the pacifier and see if there was drugs in the baby's system or not?
    Quote Originally Posted by hisandhearse View Post
    If the father was making drugs, He probably was taking them as well- Could he have possibly sold the child? Plus, Where is the mother of the child?
    DNA confirmed it belonged to child but I don't think they could indicate drugs in system or not. The mother has stood by the father even though everyone except the immediate family believes differently. They claim the child was given away or kidnapped or sold. The rest of us believe the child died while in the father's care and he disposed of her. The child had epilepsy. It's just a sad case that we here are still seeing everyday. In my opinion, the father killed her. Why I don't know but he stole a gun and went on the run and then fired at police. It's just too off for it to be a case of someone breaking into his little 5th wheel trailer and kidnapping the little girl.

Poor child. Wonder if she had a seizure and the Dad was on drugs so he did not seek any help. How sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Leasie View Post
    Poor child. Wonder if she had a seizure and the Dad was on drugs so he did not seek any help. How sad.
    A lot of people think that could have been what happened too. Like he panicked and just got rid of her after she died. I just have a hard time with the family and the mom still sticking by the father. It makes me sick because I just know he had something to do with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Wholigan View Post
    A lot of people think that could have been what happened too. Like he panicked and just got rid of her after she died. I just have a hard time with the family and the mom still sticking by the father. It makes me sick because I just know he had something to do with it.
    I agree with this too. I wonder if maybe the father had passed out or if he forgot she was even there, maybe she had a seizure and died. Who knows I guess, very sad.