Page 13 of 63 FirstFirst ... 411121314152262 ... LastLast

Thread: Whitney Houston

Pooh-Bear Guest
    I can hear her in my head. I have the music from the Bodyguard and the song "I Will Always Love You" took my breath away. What a voice. What a loss. I am not surprised...I'm mad! And part of me is mad because I am not surprised.

Bidmor Guest
    Was Whitney another in the long line of big pharma victims? Take a look at this opinion and see what you think:
    http://www.naturalnews.com/034944_Wh...addiction.html

auntmeanne Guest
    I so agree with that. You just know its gonna happen. If you took a picture and sold it imagine what some tabloid would pay for it.

havoc Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Bidmor View Post
    Was Whitney another in the long line of big pharma victims? Take a look at this opinion and see what you think:
    Yep. Also, the pharmacy where they say she was getting the prescriptions was already under investigation as the source for Michael Jackson's Demerol and other stuff. Doctors out there must stock up on prescription pads....

http://www.mickeyfine.com/

Pictures of her last meal (including alcohol) and the bathroom after she was removed.

http://www.tmz.com/2012/02/13/whitne.../#.TzlrB7QjU_w

I have read several things saying that she could have had a heart attack brought on by the drugs, but wouldn't they already know that? Or do they just know she had a heart attack and will wait for the tox report to attribute it to anything? Lisa?

Quote Originally Posted by Donnagg123 View Post
    it was the michael jackson tribute concert the one when he was alive
    Thank you!
    "I'm not great at the advice, can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?"

Rosebud666 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by atomicbettie View Post
    Pictures of her last meal (including alcohol) and the bathroom after she was removed.

I thought we were against last meals.

That was a doozy in any case.

Girlfriend was drinking champagne and Heiniken at the same sitting? That's just gauche! She was probably struck down by the gods of good taste.

Deathgoddess Guest
    I was just looking through all of the pictures of her through the years and my god she was an absolute beauty! Even those pics of her with the Xfactor staff she looked amazing!

I do feel for her daughter, seems like she didn't have the most stable upbringing and was barely clinging to sanity before this happened. She is going to be stalked by the paparazzi with every "little step she takes" (a little BB humor for ya) ;-)

BarefootOkieGal Guest
    Yet another sad case of an amazing talent gone too soon... there are always going to be folks who point out all the drugs and the overall abuse to which she subjected herself, but to me that doesn't detract from her voice and the joy she gave to others; sadly, the list of celebrities who've left us way too soon has grown by one.

(R.I.P. Hank Williams, Sr., Elvis Presley, Janis Joplin, Keith Moon, Freddy Mercury, Robert Palmer, et al...)

(And Johnny Cash might have never made it to 72 years old if not for June Carter Cash!!!)

Forever-27 Guest
    Abc news is saying the toxology report hasn't been finished and won't be for weeks. This has to be crap. The exam must already be done. Her family will be bringing the body to whitneys hometown, Newark New Jersey tonight for her funeral and burial next weekend. They know what killed her, they just won't tell the public for some reason

mstee2u1972 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by racingfan View Post
    I dunno...I guess we all grieve in our own ways. Either way, losing a parent young sucks. I was 24 when my mom died. Certainly not as young as some, but on the flip side, my husband's grandmother is in her '70s and she just lost her 90-something-year-old mother a year or so ago. So in that respect, I was pretty young, and I had to spend most of the viewing and funeral doped up on clonopin, even though it was expected. But I'm also an only child, so that's likely a factor...I can't even imagine how I'd deal with something happening to my father now. At any rate, I kinda feel like it's unfair to judge someone's grieving process without being in their heads. I feel for her.
    ITA^ I am an only child and I was 29 when my mother died. It was really a long grieving process because I had no siblings to turn to. All I had was other family members but they were wrapped up in their own grief. I know how hard it was for me at 29 so I can only imagine what sorrow this child is going through at 19. She does not have the emotional maturity yet to deal with an event as painful as losing her mother. Despite whatever negative opinions the public have about her mother, this is the woman she has been close to all of her life. So I don't believe it is out of the realm of possiblity for her to react to her mom's death in this manner.

havoc Guest
    Scott has a new story about Whitney on the FAD page. There some really goo photos!

Thanks Scott!

MinLynn Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Town Without Pity View Post
    Min, it could be me writing this....some days, a week, what ever I don't have to take Xanax everyday so I do stock pile them but never had the need to go over my regular dose except once, the doctor told me to take 5 and crash out...lol....well that worked for about 15 min....but Now I"m hearing she may have had valium..well that's a whole different story....I know people are scared of Xanax, but for me personally, I take it what I need it for and only when I need it. it just takes my axiexty away and I go about my life....I never thought of it as a whoo hoo..drugs...well which I wouldn't know anything about..lol
    Never thought of it as a whoo drug either, honestly. However, when I first started taking it, it did give me a very loopy feeling and some people love the stuff and think it's the greatest. I'm not surprised to hear it was JUST xanax as was first being reported becaues I just knew that didn't make sense unless she took a whole damn bottle of the stuff. I can take 4 at a time and have no effects (other than less anxiety) from it.

mstee2u1972 Guest
    Funeral services tentatively scheduled for later this week in Newark, NJ. I must truly be a death hag because I've already contacted my relatives in Newark to find out who is going/taking pictures and who can send me a program from the services. Is that totally tacky? LOL!

http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/201...al_arrang.html

http://www.nj.com/entertainment/cele...n_funeral.html

mstee2u1972 Guest
    Story about church Whitney attended and sang at growing up:

http://blog.nj.com/njv_barry_carter/...tney_hous.html

lisalouver Guest
    I have read several things saying that she could have had a heart attack brought on by the drugs, but wouldn't they already know that? Or do they just know she had a heart attack and will wait for the tox report to attribute it to anything? Lisa?
    I first said I thought it may be her heart brought on by her cocaine use. Yes, they already know if it is her heart that killed her. They are not waiting for tox. I know I have said on here many times that tox does not take 4-6 weeks to come back. In most cases it is 24-48 hours for tox results. It may take a week sometimes to quant some odd substances found in the blood, but an ordinary tox done for autopsy is back right away.

I dont know why they always do this, say they are waiting for the tox. They arent Bettie, they already know. They just arent releaseing it.

If she truly only drank that can of beer and glass of champagne, well thats not enough to kill from alcohol, but that combined with pills would be enough to go sleepy time. I thought in those pics I saw anothe can of beer, looked like Michelob golden light on a chair.

You gotta love TMZ though, they always get the pics

lisalouver Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Forever-27 View Post
    Abc news is saying the toxology report hasn't been finished and won't be for weeks. This has to be crap. The exam must already be done. Her family will be bringing the body to whitneys hometown, Newark New Jersey tonight for her funeral and burial next weekend. They know what killed her, they just won't tell the public for some reason
    Youre right forever. It is crap. I just posted about it to atomicbettie.

They know.

MinLynn Guest
    I'm glad you've confirmed what I've always thought was total BS! I could never figure out what exactly would take so many weeks to find out in a tox report with these celebrities.

mstee2u1972 Guest
    And now--a message from talk show host Wendy Williams:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oar7i...&feature=email

MysticCho Guest
    such a shame she was so beautiful and her voice omg she is def going ot be missed rip whitney we miss you already

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebud666 View Post
    I thought we were against last meals.

That was a doozy in any case.

Girlfriend was drinking champagne and Heiniken at the same sitting? That's just gauche! She was probably struck down by the gods of good taste.
    Wait, wait, wait, I thought celebrities in Hollywood were not allowed to eat in order to maintain their size -9 figures? What was Whitney doing eating a hamburger, fries and a turkey sandwich? If she were still alive and it got out that she actually ate food, she'd be banned from being an entertainer. They call zombies, on The Walking Dead, "walkers". In Hollywood they would probably call Whitney an "Eater".
    Live free or die: Death is not the worst of evils.

Rosebud666 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MinLynn View Post
    I'm glad you've confirmed what I've always thought was total BS! I could never figure out what exactly would take so many weeks to find out in a tox report with these celebrities.
    Where's Rupert Murdoch when you really need him! The News of the World would have already tapped the coroner's cell phone by now and announced the cause of death. Then this would all finally blow over.

Bayou Queen Guest
    I too take xanax and recently my blood pressure meds had to be tweaked because my heart rate was too low. So I would imagine that if someone's takes too many zannies, along with another med plus a few drinks could really zap you into lala land pretty quickly.

Many who O.D., do so in bed, but it can happen anywhere, like in the bathtub. Perhaps she was really nervous about performing that night as her voice was not what it once was.

I hope some over these women, like Whitney's Mom, Warwick whomever can save Bobbi Kristina's life by keeping her away from the drugs. I hope she doesn't go off on her own, decide to hang out with Daddy Bobby, or get hold of what money Whitney may have had left and self destruct. It's not going to be easy for that kid.

lisalouver Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Bayou Queen View Post
    I too take xanax and recently my blood pressure meds had to be tweaked because my heart rate was too low. So I would imagine that if someone's takes too many zannies, along with another med plus a few drinks could really zap you into lala land pretty quickly.

Many who O.D., do so in bed, but it can happen anywhere, like in the bathtub. Perhaps she was really nervous about performing that night as her voice was not what it once was.

I hope some over these women, like Whitney's Mom, Warwick whomever can save Bobbi Kristina's life by keeping her away from the drugs. I hope she doesn't go off on her own, decide to hang out with Daddy Bobby, or get hold of what money Whitney may have had left and self destruct. It's not going to be easy for that kid.
    Most OD's are actually found dead in the bathroom or on the floor on their way there. The ones we find in the tub are usually seizures.

Its too late to keep Bobbi away from the drugs, shes already long been into cocaine. And with the pics of her partying up with Mom, sadly it appears that Mom (and Dad too I am sure) are ok with it

sicksteve Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by mstee2u1972 View Post
    ITA^ I am an only child and I was 29 when my mother died. It was really a long grieving process because I had no siblings to turn to. All I had was other family members but they were wrapped up in their own grief. I know how hard it was for me at 29 so I can only imagine what sorrow this child is going through at 19. She does not have the emotional maturity yet to deal with an event as painful as losing her mother. Despite whatever negative opinions the public have about her mother, this is the woman she has been close to all of her life. So I don't believe it is out of the realm of possiblity for her to react to her mom's death in this manner.
    No one is lamenting her or your grieving process. The irony is how the media is jumping all over the supposed abusive nature of legal prescription medication while Whitney's daughter is taken to the hospital twice for panic attacks.

Maybe the clondine worked for you. And like addiction treatment, if an initial ER visit didn't for the daughter, frequent flier visits definitely won't.

sicksteve Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Klopek View Post
    THIS IS NOT THE TUB WHITNEY DIED IN, well it could be. This is a tub at the Beverly Hilton. I've seen the photos of this hotel inside and out and don't find it to be anything spectacular, it's no Dive but certainly not 5 star either. I prefer Westin myself but this hotel is all about location. The photo is from Tripadvisor taken by a guest at the Beverly Hilton.
    Thanks for the research.

Oh snap

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	42e9edb0-2.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	56.2 KB 
ID:	41411
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1zv4ftx.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	5.1 KB 
ID:	41410  

Tiger Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Ted Challinor View Post
    Name other celebs to have been found in the bath tub? Elvis and Judy Garland who were both found on 'the John' do not count....

Tiger Guest

Angry Whitney Houston

Celebs found dead in Bathroom
    Elvis Presley
    Judy Garland
    Brittany Murphy
    Jim Morrison
    Brittany Murphy's Husband (non Celeb)
    Orville Reddinbacher (hot tub)
    It just pisses me off when they bring up the Fact "Elvis died taking a Shit"
    You don't pick where you Die!
    & now Whitney Houston!
    I bet theere won't be jokes about her, like Elvis for 35 years

Dont know if this has been mentioned yet.
    Sony raised the prices of Whitney Houston album hours after death was reported:
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/2012/feb/13/whitney-houston-album-price?CMP=twt_gu

A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

Bidmor Guest
    Whitney's cause of death was RX, not drowning, per TMZ:
    http://www.tmz.com/2012/02/13/whitne...a#.TzmgtrSt27s

So I guess the tox report will be a moot point now, whenever it's released.
    Last edited by Bidmor; 02-13-2012 at 04:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
    Elvis Presley
    Judy Garland
    Brittany Murphy
    Jim Morrison
    & now Whitney Houston!

Sid was found on the floor of his hotel room's bathroom no?
    Jonny Stompanado, the guy Lana carved up like a Sunday roast, was found on her bathroom floor right?
    There was a young MGM actress back in the day, who's husband was found in their bathroom after doing himself in. He was much younger than her as well.
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

Scarface Guest
    Question? Are tox and drug screen 2 different things and how long does it take to get results from a drug screen at work?

Quote Originally Posted by neilmpenny View Post
    Sid was found on the floor of his hotel room's bathroom no?
    Jonny Stompanado, the guy Lana carved up like a Sunday roast, was found on her bathroom floor right?
    There was a young MGM actress back in the day, who's husband was found in their bathroom after doing himself in. He was much younger than her as well.
    Nancy was. Sid was found in bed, I think?

JudyAnn Guest
    Re: celebs who died in the bathroom...Steve Allen. I read it here on FAD. Allen died at his son's house in the bathroom there, but IIRC, the son claimed that his dad went to "lie down and rest/nap" when in fact, he went into the bathroom.

Elvis Presley
    Judy Garland
    Brittany Murphy
    Jim Morrison
    & now Whitney Houston!

Sorry, o sir of popcorn fame, but...lmfao. Rip OR

Rosebud666 Guest
    Elvis Presley
    Judy Garland
    Brittany Murphy
    Jim Morrison
    & now Whitney Houston!

What sort of jokes do you mean? Ones like this?

Q. Why was Whitney Houston in the bathtub when she died?
    A. It was just another failed attempt to get clean.

Yeah I know, I'm going to Hell anyway, so there!

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebud666 View Post
    What sort of jokes do you mean? Ones like this?

Q. Why was Whitney Houston in the bathtub when she died?
    A. It was just another failed attempt to get clean.

Yeah I know, I'm going to Hell anyway, so there!
    Maybe she was looking for some Bath Salts.
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

How did Whitney die? Calgon took her away.

One thing most folks don't think about in a tub death (the fact that they don't think of it proves they're sane) is that when you die you loose your bladder and bowels turning the tub into a toilet. What a horrible thing to discovering your loved one like that.

I think the last major celeb to die in a bath tub was Jaques Cousteau.
    "Everybody is born, and everybody dies. Being born wasn't so bad , was it?"
    Peter the Hermit

ryanolivia Guest
    Elvis Presley
    Judy Garland
    Brittany Murphy
    Jim Morrison
    & now Whitney Houston!

Carole Landis also died in the bathroom.

RaRaRamona Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by LLC View Post
    I don't think it was on purpose.
    I don't either

Quote Originally Posted by Shejay View Post
    I am shocked, but not surprised ~ does that make sense?
    i think that's how we all feel

Quote Originally Posted by Bidmor View Post

Blame everyone but the one who OD'd? No, people know better than to mix drugs. Most do. It doesn't have anything to do with BIG PHARMA dun dun dun! People dr shop & use fake names. They know. They take the gamble & they lose.

Could she have been bulimic? that's hard on your heart. That is a LOT to eat. Two full meals? Weird.

Funeral services tentatively scheduled for later this week in Newark, NJ. I must truly be a death hag because I've already contacted my relatives in Newark to find out who is going/taking pictures and who can send me a program from the services. Is that totally tacky? LOL!

Well duh! You better!

Quote Originally Posted by lisalouver View Post
    Most OD's are actually found dead in the bathroom or on the floor on their way there. The ones we find in the tub are usually seizures.

I wonder why. Do they get sick or have to go?

Quote Originally Posted by ichabodius View Post
    How did Whitney die? Calgon took her away.
    Y'all are killn me

When people are referring to Bobbi Christina snorting cocaine and doing drugs with her mom, what info source are you referring to? I did a quick google search and found pictures on MediaTakeout that were later determined to be false. Can somebody point me to a good source?

Whitney made Findadeath.com. Of course.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by MagnusDippytack View Post
    One thing most folks don't think about in a tub death (the fact that they don't think of it proves they're sane) is that when you die you loose your bladder and bowels turning the tub into a toilet. What a horrible thing to discovering your loved one like that.

I think the last major celeb to die in a bath tub was Jaques Cousteau.
    The amount of waste expelled would depend on the amount of waste contained in the bladder or lower bowel and the position one was in when they died. My friend died on her back in bed I saw her her before the cops or medics arrived she didnt smell and wasnt a mess. I dont think pee would be too noticeable in a tub filled to allow bathing.

lisalouver Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ichabodius View Post
    The amount of waste expelled would depend on the amount of waste contained in the bladder or lower bowel and the position one was in when they died. My friend died on her back in bed I saw her her before the cops or medics arrived she didnt smell and wasnt a mess. I dont think pee would be too noticeable in a tub filled to allow bathing.
    Its a very few that actually lose control of their bowel or bladder. People mistakenly beleive that this is always the case and if I were to estimate, I would say its in about 30% of the case, and most often it is urine.

lisalouver Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by KCBee View Post
    When people are referring to Bobbi Christina snorting cocaine and doing drugs with her mom, what info source are you referring to? I did a quick google search and found pictures on MediaTakeout that were later determined to be false. Can somebody point me to a good source?
    I dont know about doing the drugs with her mom, but she has been photographed numerous times out partying with her Mom. The coke picstures in question are real and Bobbi herself commented on them last year when they came out on her twitter account. She admitted that they were taken and she was "set up" by her former boyfriend whom she trusted and that he was only with her for her money.

Links of her tweet about that can be found all over. But yeah, she admitted the pics were her

Klopek Guest

http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/201...al_arrang.html

http://www.nj.com/entertainment/cele...n_funeral.html
    Just follow Al Sharpton, He'll have a full entourage and camera crew to document his visit and pose next to the casket.

Forever-27 Guest
    Me too misty, I was going to pm Jerseysucks and ask him to try and snag me a program from the funeral also