Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Lana Clarkson - Warning: Dead Pics!

Danny62 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by DEAD HEAD View Post
    Looks really good alive ... not so good dead , but I've seen worse ...
    You should check out Bob Crane's murder pic's...he is a mess!!

Back to Lana I hope that prick rots in hell for this!!! She was gorgeous!

DEAD HEAD Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny62 View Post
    You should check out Bob Crane's murder pic's...he is a mess!!

Back to Lana I hope that prick rots in hell for this!!! She was gorgeous!
    I've seen those Bob Crane pics and your right , his head looks like hamburger ...

Danny62 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by DEAD HEAD View Post
    I've seen those Bob Crane pics and your right , his head looks like hamburger ...
    Yeah whoever hit him was plenty pissed...

4. 05-04-2009, 09:18 AM
    Reason
    didn't read posts before hand

c l p Guest
    the guy was nuts. i think if it was'nt her it would have been someone else.. she was in the wrong place at the wrong time.....

Bake Guest
    I was here this past week, I love her urn for her ashes, absolutely beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    You never know...he may blossom.

This is where Lana Clarkson's remains rest.

Alive

Dead

TallulahDahling Guest
    OMG!! That is the exact same red dress I wore at my wedding! Freaky!

DarkePriz Guest

Smile

Spector was sentenced to 19 years to life today!

Lovely Lana, I (again) hope you are resting in peace even more so ....

DexterKitty Guest
    I was glad to hear that the walking hairball got some time over this. He's a freakin nut and a danger to the public at large. I wonder who will do his hair in prison? ~gigGle giggle~ They'll probably toss him in the dryer and run a fluff cycle....just like he does at home LMAO!!!

beatlebaby4 Guest
    I think ole Phil will die in prison. 19 years is a long time for a monster of his age. Me thinks he will shrivel up and die in there.

MoonRabbit Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by star82 View Post
    I believe it was murder. Why would Phil say "I think I just killed someone"?.
    You would think a genius would say "Why on earth did I give her that gun?".
    or "Why did she do that...WHY?".

No the moron says "I think I just killed someone".

MoonRabbit Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by DexterKitty View Post
    I was glad to hear that the walking hairball got some time over this. He's a freakin nut and a danger to the public at large. I wonder who will do his hair in prison? ~gigGle giggle~ They'll probably toss him in the dryer and run a fluff cycle....just like he does at home LMAO!!!

Walking Hairball!!!!!!!!

Spector is a Trichotillomania's dream.

MoonRabbit Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by c l p View Post
    the guy was nuts. i think if it was'nt her it would have been someone else.. she was in the wrong place at the wrong time.....
    Wasn't it one of his sons that said "he finally did it!"?

pistolpete Guest

she looks likes she's been to my dentist...sorry in advance

i am glad that he off to prison....his hair will suffer though.

maybe he can start a record company in prison....the "wall of ass sound".....

Finally RIP Lana....
    "Go to Heaven for the climate - Hell for the company" - Mark Twain

MoonRabbit Guest
    http://www.bangedup.com/post.php?media=12470
    http://www.bangedup.com/post.php?media=12471

Warning Dead photos above.

These photos of the beautiful Lana Clarkson should prove to show
    that one should not look up to celebrities and view them as Gods.

Some of them are really sick fucked up assholes.

That Lana had to die that way makes me damn pissed.
    I didn't even know Lana and it makes me mad.

heat123 Guest
    His wife said that he would do anything for anyone and it was a disgrace that he got 19 years.

DexterKitty Guest
    ROFLMAO!!! My husband happened to walk by and saw the big hair picture of Phil. He stopped dead in his tracks, his mouth dropped open ,and he said "Who the fuck is that"? I told him it was Phil. We both LOAO and at the same time said "Was his hair really that big"?!!!

I love where they have her urn, it's very comforting like someone's living room.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]peek-a-boo!!

heat123 Guest
    That hairdo made me think of the Hairbear Bunch

now what? Guest
    Hi everyone.. Ive been watching the "Phil show" for a while... its too bad he only got 19 years, but whoever said it is right, at his ripe ol' age, thats pretty much a life sentence... The other interesting tid bit in this one is that on top of the 19 yr sentence, the judge in the case ordered Phil to pay 25 grand to cover Lana's funeral expenses and such.... they say he's going to appeal (whats new there right?)... but in that last part, they're hitting him where it hurts most, his wallet... although, once he goes to jail, it'll still hurt back there, but about 3 inches over and a little lower.....

heat123 Guest
    I found this today on the BBC Entertainment website,

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/8175056.stm

It's such a shame isn't it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by heat123 View Post
    I found this today on the BBC Entertainment website,

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/8175056.stm

It's such a shame isn't it!!!
    Yeah, right. He's not doing well in prison. Lana ain't doing well, either.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

hoxharding Guest
    He also is more productive than Lana is .

orionova Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by hoxharding View Post
    He also is more productive than Lana is .
    Not by much, though.

heat123 Guest
    Here he is again complaining:

Convicted US music producer Phil Spector has said he fears for his safety while in prison for the murder of actress Lana Clarkson. In a letter to a friend, Spector, 69, wrote of his distress at being in the same prison as murderer Charles Manson.
    He added he was working on being transferred to "a better prison with people more like myself in it,".
    Spector is currently residing in a medical facility at the Corcoran State Prison, central California.
    In the note, Spector said he was hoping for the transfer during the appeal process so that he would not be with "all these lowlife scumbags, gangsters and Manson types" who would "kill you here for a 39-cent (24p) bag of soup".
    He added his spirits were up because his wife, Rachelle, 29, had been visiting him two days a week at the prison, driving 400 miles (644 km) each way from their Alhambra home.
    "She's a real trouper - all in all, it's like a dream come true having her by my side again," he said.
    Spector also said his wife brought him packaged food so that he would not have to go the dining hall with other inmates.
    "I know it is a chance to get out of my cell going to the dining room but the less I see of the inmates, the better and safer I feel," he said.
    The producer's letters were released by Hal Lifson, a publicist working for Spector and his wife.
    Spector was convicted of second-degree murder in April, two years after the jury in his initial trial failed to reach a unanimous verdict.
    He was sentenced to 19 years to life in May.

BBC Website

DarkePriz Guest
    Lana gone these past six years by his demented hand, and he's whining....

Spector needs to be on a greased slide to Hell!

Quote Originally Posted by NewYorkDoll View Post
    thanks, somechick.

she deserves to stand alone and not be connected to the freak who killed her.

http://www.lanaclarkson.com/

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0165096/

her niche at hollywood forever:
    At least she gets the respect she deserved here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ginasaurusrex Guest
    I'm SOOOO late to this thread, but I didn't know it existed!! I was borderline obsessed with the Spector trial. So glad that rat faced little prick was finally found guilty. For the record, that mop he sports on top of his head is NOT his hair.
    Before I go on a tirade about what a piece of shit Phil is, I need to remember that this is Lana's thread. Who was a beautiful, beloved daughter, sister, and friend.
    Watching the trial I was APPALLED at how that fat, skanky excuse for a woman Punkin Pie turned on Lana for her own benefit. I wonder how much she was paid to spew that bullshit that came out of her mouth.

GuiltyLittleDeathHag Guest

murder

I think it was murder. It doesn't sound very logical that someone would go to a house of someone they've just met and kill themselves in the living room with that person's gun (wasn't it his gun?) and I saw something on tv that said her teeth were clenched shut when the gun fired and usually when people commit suicide by firearm to the mouth, they place the gun in the mouth, which seems logical to me, who would blow a gun through their teeth?

I think Phil should have stuck to the original story he told which was he accidentally shot her, that may be would have worked, but once he changed his story to suicide, it was clear to me he was lying and there must be a reason to lie? Murder. That convinced me.

I am also totally surprised that he didn't get away with it, since it seems the wealthy almost always do...

By the way...That crazy hair of his is a wig...Saw some other pics of him with all different wigs and one where he is completely bald. Either way, scary, weird looking dude. Can't believe he produced for people as talented as John Lennon and was that much of a loose cannon!

DarkePriz Guest
    Been so distracted lately that I had forgotten to post--Lana gone 7 years this past February 3rd....rot in prison and hell Spector!!!!!!

Lana, forever young and gone too soon

John Connor Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ginasaurusrex View Post
    I'm SOOOO late to this thread, but I didn't know it existed!! I was borderline obsessed with the Spector trial. So glad that rat faced little prick was finally found guilty. For the record, that mop he sports on top of his head is NOT his hair.
    Before I go on a tirade about what a piece of shit Phil is, I need to remember that this is Lana's thread. Who was a beautiful, beloved daughter, sister, and friend.
    Watching the trial I was APPALLED at how that fat, skanky excuse for a woman Punkin Pie turned on Lana for her own benefit. I wonder how much she was paid to spew that bullshit that came out of her mouth.

Really?!

Punkin Pie? Is that for real???
    Everyone must die but not everyone has lived

RIP Lana

RIP Lana Clarkson. Phil Spector got what he deserved. He had a history of brutalizing women and now it's caught up with him. Sometimes justice is served....

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Lament View Post
    RIP Lana Clarkson. Phil Spector got what he deserved. He had a history of brutalizing women and now it's caught up with him. Sometimes justice is served....
    Welcome, Lady! Yes, you are absolutely right.
    For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 8:38-39

Quote Originally Posted by SheBoss View Post
    Welcome, Lady! Yes, you are absolutely right.
    Thank you for your welcome, SheBoss. It's very unfortunate that justice was served at the expense of Lana losing her life. She was, still is, and will always be a beautiful lady.

Daisy'sMom Guest
    I got hooked during the first trial. I almost become so obessed that DH said he was worried about me. I like to think that Lana is sitting with all the greats, Katherine Hepburn, Myrna Loy, Jean Harlow, Joan Crawford, and Marilyn. I think Alan Jackson became a bit infatuated with her during the trial. I will always be grateful to Michael Bay for being a class act during the trial. And may PP rot with Spector in hell.

A Voice of Sanity Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Lament View Post
    Not in this case. This was an obvious suicide. It took a judge who didn't just have his thumb on the scales but was jumping up and down with both feet to fix this trial this way.

And the police and prosecutors didn't remotely play fair either.

Impossible that this wasn't a suicide.
    Last edited by A Voice of Sanity; 02-24-2011 at 06:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonRabbit View Post
    Some women are highly impressed with celebrity. And I'm sure Phil Spector's
    name, celebrity and mansion impressed Lana.

Too bad she didn't know his history. One female singer told Spector
    that she would come over his house if he would put his guns away.

Phil Specter at 16.
    Here's Lou Diamond Phillips as Richie Valens. Is there a resemblance?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lou.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	19.8 KB 
ID:	30080  

I didn't see this picture in the thread, but here's Phil without the benefit of roadkill on his dome:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	spector.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	28.4 KB 
ID:	30081  

A Voice of Sanity Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Ludigan View Post
    I didn't see this picture in the thread, but here's Phil without the benefit of roadkill on his dome:
    Nobody loved Phil. Everybody loved Lana (except the industry). But she still killed herself. Mark Fuhrman proved it in his new book.

havoc Guest
    He killed her. Just like Scott Peterson killed Laci.

A Voice of Sanity Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by havoc View Post
    He killed her. Just like Scott Peterson killed Laci.
    Neither claim is possible. The evidence in both is overwhelming, both men are innocent.

Quote Originally Posted by A Voice of Sanity View Post
    Not in this case. This was an obvious suicide. It took a judge who didn't just have his thumb on the scales but was jumping up and down with both feet to fix this trial this way.

And the police and prosecutors didn't remotely play fair either.

Impossible that this wasn't a suicide.
    Are you kidding? I read and researched every small detail about this case as well as watched the entire trial. The man murdered her. No doubt.

And Alan Jackson was pure perfection during the trial. I have never seen a prosector that was that good.
    For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 8:38-39

A Voice of Sanity Guest
    Are you kidding? I read and researched every small detail about this case as well as watched the entire trial. The man murdered her. No doubt.

And Alan Jackson was pure perfection during the trial. I have never seen a prosector that was that good.
    "I read and researched every small detail about this case".

Fantastic. Please give me a list of similar cases where a handgun shot in the mouth was not a suicide. 10 will do. I'd like to compare the details. Perhaps I can figure out why Mark Fuhrman was wrong.

I don't really think I need a list of similar cases. But let me give you a few examples of Spector pulling a gun on women...

Dianne Ogden
    Melissa Grosvenor
    Dorothy Melvin

They testified at his trial. They also testified that he had been drinking at the time. And ooops! What do you know? He had been drinking when he killed Clarkson.

Please give me a list of similar cases where a handgun shot in the mouth was a suicide and the bullet stipling was on the BACK of the hands (stipling was perfectly placed where she was trying to push the gun out of her mouth).

Please also give me a list of similar cases where the defendant admitted he killed her to 2 different people - the chauffer when he yelled out the door and the police officer when he said he didn't mean to kill her.

How about a list of similar cases where the defense produced an AHA! moment trying to prove the victim got up and walked around cleaning up her own mess after she shot herself?

And it sure was lucky for Lana that at the time just when she wanted to commit suicide, she just happened to snoop through Spector's drawer and find his loaded gun. That really made things easy!

I'm done with discussing this with you, Voice. Have a great weekend.

A Voice of Sanity Guest
    I don't really think I need a list of similar cases. But let me give you a few examples of Spector pulling a gun on women...

Dianne Ogden
    Melissa Grosvenor
    Dorothy Melvin

They testified at his trial. They also testified that he had been drinking at the time. And ooops! What do you know? He had been drinking when he killed Clarkson.
    So Spector killed those three women too? Wow. I did not know that. And they could still testify? I'm shocked.

Guest Guest
    lol many cases exist where someone has a violent history..a history of brandishing a weapon and then finally they use their weapon and violence to kill someone

so if your argument is that he pulled a gun on others and didn't kill them so he's incapable of killing anyone and can't be guilty..I will give you a LONG LONG LONG list of people with violent histories that eventually killed

the woman did not commit suicide the EVIDENCE proves that..you may disagree but tests were conducted to support each possibility..suicide..murder..or accident and suicide and accidental were ruled out

A Voice of Sanity Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Dearheart View Post
    lol many cases exist where someone has a violent history..a history of brandishing a weapon and then finally they use their weapon and violence to kill someone

so if your argument is that he pulled a gun on others and didn't kill them so he's incapable of killing anyone and can't be guilty..I will give you a LONG LONG LONG list of people with violent histories that eventually killed

the woman did not commit suicide the EVIDENCE proves that..you may disagree but tests were conducted to support each possibility..suicide..murder..or accident and suicide and accidental were ruled out
    NOT doing something is not proof you DID it.

On many occasions I have NOT robbed a bank.
    That DOESN'T prove I DID rob a bank.

The evidence proves it was a suicide.
    No evidence goes to murder.

• Every case of a shot in the mouth with a handgun is a suicide.
    • She was shot in the mouth with a handgun.
    • THEREFORE she shot herself in the mouth with a handgun.

Guest Guest
    no not "EVERY" case with a shot to the mouth is a suicide..you are WRONG..I can name off several where the killer forced the gun into the victims mouth an pulled the trigger

so NO she did NOT shoot herself in the mouth with a handgun..HE DID!

Ok...everyone is entitled to their opinion.

He was found guilty. He put the gun in her mouth and shot her.

Her purse was on her shoulder. No woman would off herself without putting her purse down. Just my opinion.

I am not going to argue with anyone.