Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Lisa Lopes

smooches27 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by slashplosion View Post
    thats not the damn point Im just trying to help her family out since I do talk to them , Honesty its just common sence thats just wrong
    It's also common sense that if something on the internet offends you, the big X in the right hand corner works wonders....

Anyway, I remember when TLC was popular girls would put the black lines under their eyes to look life Left-Eye, the school eventually got so tired of it that they banned it..

Splashslosion, the pictures arent on our forum. They are hosted by other websites all over the world. We can control what is on our computer servers but we are not going to tell our members they cant post a link to a picture that can be googled up by anyone.

Karnag72 Guest
    Why would you sign up for a death site, go through the trouble of creating a screen name, password, etc., just to talk shit to other members? People can be so damn retarded...it never ceases to amaze me.

Lita Guest
    Not to stir the pot up anymore but how do we know you (splashslosion) aren't just trying to sound big and bad? You're going to tattle to Lisa's sister? I could say I'm Jim Morison's long-lost love child if I wanted to, it's the internet. I could say I'm Tiny Tim's second cousin's nephew's sister's grandma's aunt twice removed. If you don't like the picture, I'm sorry you had to see it. Most of us are discussing Lisa with respect and we offer you an invitation to do the same.

slashplosion Guest
    Apparantely Im not the only one that finds it offensive, If I was the only one then why would her family sue websites to take them down? Im not even going to fight with yall this is crazy

msmojorisin84 Guest
    thats not the damn point Im just trying to help her family out since I do talk to them , Honesty its just common sence thats just wrong
    So, you go to a forum named "Find a Death" and expect NOT to find pictures of dead people, eh? It's the price that people pay for being famous. It may not be right, but it's going to happen. She's not the only one it's happened to, when you're famous, people know your business. Plus, it's not as if anyone is disrespecting Lisa. Most everyone that has commented on this thread have said very touching things. Maybe you should read the posts, and see that we're really just interested in what happened to someone that was very influential in female music in the '90s, and NOT out to piss anyone off or hurt anyone.

Peace

Lita Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by smooches27 View Post
    It's also common sense that if something on the internet offends you, the big X in the right hand corner works wonders....

Anyway, I remember when TLC was popular girls would put the black lines under their eyes to look life Left-Eye, the school eventually got so tired of it that they banned it..
    I remember when TLC used to wear condoms on earrings, necklaces, etc. I was young enough then not to understand what they were wearing and why.

smooches27 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Lita View Post
    Not to stir the pot up anymore but how do we know you (splashslosion) aren't just trying to sound big and bad? You're going to tattle to Lisa's sister? I could say I'm Jim Morison's long-lost love child if I wanted to, it's the internet. I could say I'm Tiny Tim's second cousin's nephew's sister's grandma's aunt twice removed. If you don't like the picture, I'm sorry you had to see it. Most of us are discussing Lisa with respect and we offer you an invitation to do the same.

OMG Lita we're related! Tiny Tim is my second cousin's neice's sister's grandpa's uncle once removed!

In all seriousness this is typically a very respectful board and we don't force anyone to join.

slashplosion Guest
    yal are asking me why did I create account, to voice my opinion like yall did. Some of you all I feel like yal are ok but come on...and someone asked me how could I know lisa's siter raina. Easy alot of TLC fans including myself talk to her off her website and things, but Why am I defending myself to some of you all that act like its wrong of me to go off on someone that posted a pic of a deceased love one?

smooches27 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Lita View Post
    I remember when TLC used to wear condoms on earrings, necklaces, etc. I was young enough then not to understand what they were wearing and why.
    I know! I was old enough to know what the condoms were, but still young enough that it confused me!

Look everyone. The picture isnt on the forum so the point is moot. Slash has her opinion and we should respect it. We don't need a big argument breaking out over nothing.

slashplosion Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by msmojorisin84 View Post
    So, you go to a forum named "Find a Death" and expect NOT to find pictures of dead people, eh? It's the price that people pay for being famous. It may not be right, but it's going to happen. She's not the only one it's happened to, when you're famous, people know your business. Plus, it's not as if anyone is disrespecting Lisa. Most everyone that has commented on this thread have said very touching things. Maybe you should read the posts, and see that we're really just interested in what happened to someone that was very influential in female music in the '90s, and NOT out to piss anyone off or hurt anyone.

Peace
    All I got to say is I did read the posts some were nice and some were just off thats how life is. I didnt search for this site at all I was just told by some TLC fans about what they saw. Ive seen the pics on many websites before but her family got them off but this findadeath site was the only one that had it for a while then next thing you know it popped back up . Excuse me for being senstive to things like this. Am I wrong. And how come some of you all say that this thread is respectful and yall got assholes saying she was high and shit whatever

Lita Guest
    You have the right to voice your opinion but why are you defending yourself? We all stand behind Scott 100% for his website. All that we ask is that you be respectful towards him and his website. If you don't like it that's fine but why waste your and the mods' time by posting nothing but negativity when you know it will only get you banned? Maybe if you tried being nice and reading some of the posts in other sections of the board and some by Scott you'd learn that he's not a bad guy. He just made a website about a topic (death) that fascinates people and about fascinating people (celebrities). He didn't do it to be disrespectful in the least. He just sharing his death-hag hobby with the rest of us death-hags. There are more death-hags out there than you may realize. Obviously we see nothing wrong with viewing pictures of the dead or talking about the dead. If it bothers you, you have the option to leave. Please follow the forum rules though if you plan to stay.

When you dis findadeath's owner, Scott Michaels, you dis us all.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

msmojorisin84 Guest
    All I got to say is I did read the posts some were nice and some were just off thats how life is. I didnt search for this site at all I was just told by some TLC fans about what they saw. Ive seen the pics on many websites before but her family got them off but this findadeath site was the only one that had it for a while then next thing you know it popped back up . Excuse me for being senstive to things like this. Am I wrong. And how come some of you all say that this thread is respectful and yall got assholes saying she was high and shit whatever
    I suppose it's just people stating their opinions. I guess it's just what your personality is..alot of people are at peace with seeing one of their favorite celebrity's death photos. Some aren't. It takes all kinds to make the world go around...ya know

smooches27 Guest
    You're entitled to your opinion, but namecalling really isn't needed. Lisa was a great talent and that's mostly what is being discussed. There are always going to be rumors surrounding a famous person's death and that is going to be discussed as well, but just because we talk about the rumors doesn't mean we're a-holes. This really is a great forum and for the most part we're all just fans. Albeit we're fans of the darker side of fame, but we're fans nonetheless.

slashplosion Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    when you dis findadeath's owner, scott michaels, you dis us all.
    oh wow!! Like i care and who the fuck is scott to me i dont give a shit if yall band me

yall acting like i shouldnt disrepect his ass after he posted pics of lisa without asking her family for permission!

Slash,you obviously came into this forum with a agenda of confrontation, which will not be tolerated. nice talking to you.

Aw, you guys make me seriously proud. Group hug.

ceege Guest
    You may want to wear one of these.

It's a dangerous internet out there anymore. Best to be safe.

Guest Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Michaels View Post
    Aw, you guys make me so proud. Group hug.
    you and this site are worth fighting for Scott

endsleigh03 Guest
    Yayyy!!!

We now return to our regular programming....

Quote Originally Posted by Jessica Rabbit View Post
    I second that!
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

msmojorisin84 Guest
    D'oh!

miz rosebud Guest
    I Looked at the picture of her.I was curious I grew up listening to t.l.c.Are they mad that other people want to look as well.ITs the internet you can find all sorts of interesting things.

miz rosebud Guest

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Karnag72 View Post
    Why would you sign up for a death site, go through the trouble of creating a screen name, password, etc., just to talk shit to other members? People can be so damn retarded...it never ceases to amaze me.

LOL you are so right i was thinking the same thing.If you dont wanna look .DONT LOOK.simple.......... I myself choose to look every time.

**Jenna** Guest
    Wow this was exciting reading! I love you Scott! This is a wonderful site

WendyK Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by JefeStone View Post
    Slash,you obviously came into this forum with a agenda of confrontation, which will not be tolerated. nice talking to you.
    If it smells like a troll, and looks like a troll it must be a troll..

I just wish I would of got in on the action before Supoena's ( I mean Left Eye' Lisa's ) fan's/family got involved.. and got banned

Quote Originally Posted by ceege View Post
    You may want to wear one of these.

It's a dangerous internet out there anymore. Best to be safe.
    That's cute...

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    When you dis findadeath's owner, Scott Michaels, you dis us all.
    You go girl!!!

WendyK Guest

Just sayin...

Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

WendyK Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cleanskull View Post

How funny! Oh, Lawrd!

The reason I locked the thread is because I didnt want the thread to turn into troll bashing thread. lets keep the thread about Lisa Lopes please, thanks.

sooooooo.............

do we know why she was buried in her pajamas?

35. 07-29-2008, 07:51 PM

WendyK Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Finnegan View Post
    sooooooo.............

do we know why she was buried in her pajamas?
    No, maybe she was tired? Bad joke...

Leave it to a banana to lighten things up! I love you, girl!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]peek-a-boo!!

LOOK! I just passed 3000! Yay for me!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]peek-a-boo!!

WendyK Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by joplinfrk View Post
    look! I just passed 3000! Yay for me!
    yay! Jop!! :d

kandykisses Guest
    Scott what people don't realize is you work very hard to make your reports accurate and truthful, and by reporting the truth you are preserving it for new generations who will want to read about deaths of celebs. I for 1 am grateful to you and people like you because there are too many people out there who will lie to sell a book, or sell rumor and inuendo to make a buck.

RaRaRamona Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessica Rabbit View Post
    Aaaaaw ::tear:: ::agree::

Quote Originally Posted by joplinfrk View Post
    LOOK! I just passed 3000! Yay for me!
    Yaay!! That means lots of places to see that hot avvie. lol

Speaking of the black lines & condoms...I never realized how absolutely gorgeous she was until they quit all that mess. I was really surprised.

I never really cared for TLC. She sounded like Bart Simpson to me.

RaRaRamona Guest
    Who did? The Chili girl? Or was it TBone? I didn't like her voice either. I never got into TLC. I liked their first song I think. That was cute.

WendyK Guest
    I got a TLC album for my 15th birthday...WHAAA! I will be 30 soon!

Lisa had the Simpson voice. T boz was the one that sang and had a deep voice like it sounded like it should be coming outta Tamechi.

**Jenna** Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RaRaRamona View Post
    Who did? The Chili girl? Or was it TBone? I didn't like her voice either. I never got into TLC. I liked their first song I think. That was cute.
    I don't really like them either. And agree about the voice. I do like the songs waterfalls and unpretty

RaRaRamona Guest
    Lisa had the Simpson voice. T boz was the one that sang and had a deep voice like it sounded like it should be coming outta Tamechi.
    Ahhaaa yes she was scary.

Why does all the fun happen in the day time when I'm sleeping.
    John Trim On Face Book
    On the internet you can be anything you want.
    It is strange that so many people choose to be stupid.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

WendyK Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by John Trim View Post
    Trust me I missed it too..

**Jenna** Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by John Trim View Post
    Tell me about,I was actually spending some quality time with my family

Quote Originally Posted by WendyK View Post
    Trust me I missed it too..
    Well at least it was here to read.

Quote Originally Posted by LSF View Post
    Tell me about,I was actually spending some quality time with my family
    OMG, family??? What kind of death hag are you?
    John Trim On Face Book
    On the internet you can be anything you want.
    It is strange that so many people choose to be stupid.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]