Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Murderers Ian Brady and Myra Hindley

Murderers Ian Brady and Myra Hindley

Human remains have been found at Saddleworth Moor in Lancashire, the location where Moors murderer Ian Brady says he buried one of his victims, according to Sky sources.

Police have been searching for the body of victim Keith Bennett, who was tortured and killed more than 40 years ago.
    The 12-year-old was among five children known to have been killed by Ian Brady and Myra Hindley in and around Manchester.
    His body is believed to be buried on the moor.
    Hindley was jailed for life in 1966 with her lover Brady for the murders of 10-year-old Lesley Ann Downey and Edward Evans, 17.
    Brady was also convicted of murdering 12-year-old John Kilbride while Hindley was found to have been an accessory.
    In 1987 the pair confessed to killing Keith Bennett and Pauline Reade, 16.
    Brady is serving his sentence at Ashworth Hospital on Merseyside. Hindley died in prison six years ago.
    More follows...

I hope to God this is Keith's body for his Mum's sake she has waited for so long to be able to give her son the decent burial he deserved, i filled with tears reading this because that woman has suffered years and years of pain never knowing where her son was despite constant pleas to murderers ian Brady and Myra Hindley to give the location

Human remains have been found on Saddleworth Moor - but they do not belong to Keith Bennett, the 12-year-old victim of murderers Myra Hindley and Ian Brady.

Police have been searching for Keith's body for more than 40 years after he was tortured and killed by the pair.
    He was among five children known to have fallen victim to Brady and Hindley in and around Manchester.
    Hindley was jailed for life in 1966 with her lover Brady for the murders of 10-year-old Lesley Ann Downey and Edward Evans, 17.
    Brady was also convicted of murdering 12-year-old John Kilbride while Hindley was found to have been an accessory.

Oh No strike this then i feel for Keiths mum getting her hopes up but it will be heartbreak for anothers family just the same when they find who the remains are
    Last edited by Mysticakasha; 07-29-2008 at 07:39 AM.

That bastard Brady is housed about four miles away from where I live. He's really in poor health - hope he goes to hell soon! Evil, evil monster.

NOVSTORM Guest
    I hope they are her sons remains and not some other poor kids. Time for this poor mother to lay her son to rest..I feel for her!

Remains found on Saddleworth Moor near the border of West Yorkshire and Greater Manchester were those of a sheep, police have confirmed.

Lisamarie Guest
    God these two were sick...they were the ones that actually audio taped the rape murder and torture of that one little girl and also the girl Myra or whatever would watch him rape boths littel boys and girls...sick fucks.....

Lisamarie Guest
    didint they also take pictures of them haveing picnics on tops of the shallow graves of their victims???

Seagorath Guest
    Just read the story...what a sick couple of bastards.

Quote Originally Posted by Lisamarie View Post
    didint they also take pictures of them haveing picnics on tops of the shallow graves of their victims???
    YesI seen those. I believe I viewed it on you tube once. Let me see if I can find them.

Sampiro Guest
    I didn't realize Ian Brady was still alive. Of course I'd never heard of the case at all until I watched the movie Longford, which I totally recommend. Jim Broadbent and Samantha Morton were both exellent.

Never heard of this... damn there are so many wackoos around... Is the woman still alive?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Love is the answer - and you know that for sure.

I cannot believe the British news, you'd have thought they would have determined it was a bloody sheep before letting the Uk know human remains were found , only they wernt, i feel so bad for Keiths Mum i bet she had her hopes up so high to be told it was a bloody sheep, jesus christ and i feel an ever bigger ass putting the story on here now lol

Sampiro Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by AnneBoleyn View Post
    Never heard of this... damn there are so many wackoos around... Is the woman still alive?
    No. She died of natural causes in prison in 2002. The movie Longford is about her friendship with a very devout Catholic and very gullible British Lord who believed in her innocence (and the story of his crisis of faith when he learns of her guilt).

kimba Guest
    Wow- I just remembered reading a book about this, I think it was called Monsters of the Moors, when I was 11 or 12. Yeah- my Mom definitely was a death hag, come to think of it, and she let me read all her books. When I was 11~!
    hmmm. that explains so much!

Anyway, I had forgotten a lot about the story, but this just brings it all back.
    Yeah - they taped the kids being raped and tortured. One of the little girls, Leslie Downie(?) kept calling Myra "Mummy". I guess just trying to get her to help her...
    and Ian was a piece o' work too..I remember a big deal was made about the fact that his favourite jokes were "dead baby" ones.
    It was quite the disturbing read, but I know I read that book at least 2 or 3 times, I guess because I was a kid myself, and I couldn't believe adults could be so evil.

Quote Originally Posted by Mysticakasha View Post
    I cannot believe the British news, you'd have thought they would have determined it was a bloody sheep before letting the Uk know human remains were found , only they wernt, i feel so bad for Keiths Mum i bet she had her hopes up so high to be told it was a bloody sheep, jesus christ and i feel an ever bigger ass putting the story on here now lol
    Yeah, they really jumped the gun a bit there. I feel so bad that Keith's mum will probably never get her closure now.

cherryghost Guest
    "Suffer the Little Children" Is on one the most chilling accounts of murder I have ever read! Its written in the mancurian accent which is unusual and works!

Lisamarie Guest
    I just remeber the pics in some book of my moms and they are haveing a jolly time at a picnic and she is dressed in a pretty flowered dress and they are on the grave of a freakin kid!!! How freakin sick is that??

wordsoncewritten Guest
    Keith Bennett's mother, Winnie Johnson, has passed away without ever finding out where these monsters buried her sons body.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ys-letter.html

PurrPurr Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by wordsoncewritten View Post
    Keith Bennett's mother, Winnie Johnson, has passed away without ever finding out where these monsters buried her sons body.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ys-letter.html
    To think that scumbag Brady is still alive (I think) really chaps my behind.

RIP Winnie.

Hez Guest
    Saw a docu on the Crime Channel about Myra Hindley when she was in jail. She always denied being involved when she was first sentenced then in the 80's Brady I think twigged on she may have been looking at parole so he confessed to two more Murders, Keith Bennett and Pauline Reade which she had to confess to! She was such a manipulator. Totally out for herself. A good book about the case is called One of Our Own. It's fascinating.

Also yes RIP Winnie, at least you will be with Keith now x

It breaks my heart that Winnie died not knowing where this evil monsters buried her beloved son, Keith. I did read Ian give a letter to his mental health advocate, Jackie Powell, from South Wales, which was addressed to Winnie but only to be opened when he died. Jackie claims the letter is telling Winnie where Keith is buried. I think Ian would have played more games and maybe wrote ' Sorry never going to tell' so why get Winnie's hopes up before she died. So wrong and evil mind games off Brady again. I hope Winnie and Keith are back together in heaven and Brady suffers til his last breath!

I'd like to have that bastard in a room for a while.

slw Guest
    The best book to read is One Of Your Own by Carol Ann Lees. I've just finished it and couldn't put it down.

Hez Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by slw View Post
    The best book to read is One Of Your Own by Carol Ann Lees. I've just finished it and couldn't put it down.
    That's the book I meant slw but I got the title a bit wrong!! It's superb isn't it?

Who would listen to the murder tapes if released? I don't think I could handle it. I would have listened when I was younger, but i'm getting wimpier.

It sucks that Brady is still breathing free oxygen. We'll all feel more relieved once he meets his final destination, sick bastard!
    By my troth, I care not; a man can die but once; we owe God a death.... He that dies this year is quit for the next.
    --William Shakespeare!

slw Guest
    It really is Hez. It was a bit harrowing to read the transcript from the tape of Lesley Anne Downey but I had heard the tape before so knew what to expect I guess. Those poor children. What struck me was how easy it was for Hindley to get them into her car. They just went with her. :-(

Curiosity Guest
    I bought the book "Beyond Belief" by Emlyn Williams.

apparently, Ian Brady was revived after his heart stopped beating. The bastard is still alive.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...uscitated.html

Wendy A. Guest
    I can't stand it. They should have been put to death for their crimes, and this bastard was revived? Crimes against children make me so sick, I generally avoid reading about them.

Hez Guest
    What really makes me sick is Hindley had her ashes scattered on Saddleworth Moor! I don't know, it just really upsets me, like she's having the last laugh at the families of the victims.

Wendy A. Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Hez View Post
    What really makes me sick is Hindley had her ashes scattered on Saddleworth Moor! I don't know, it just really upsets me, like she's having the last laugh at the families of the victims.
    Yeah, that should have been denied. Only place she deserved to have her ashes scattered is the county landfill... and even that may be too good.

interesting article on hindley's years in prison

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...l-singing.html

tarsier Guest
    Everytime this trhead gets bumped I keep hoping they've found one of those missing bodies but wouldn't mind reading thaat Brady is finally dead.

more info on hindley being released. why would the church give her last rites ??

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ght-wrong.html

"She even spoke of her 'love' for children and desire to work with old people if she was ever released."

Brady's inquest starts this week. Like Manson he just won't die.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/407...ealth-tribunal

Bunratty Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cash View Post
    more info on hindley being released. why would the church give her last rites ??

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ght-wrong.html
    In the hope that she would repent to save her soul

Some chance !

I see they may have come up with an alternative site where one of the kids bodies may be buried ,as shown by Brady posing for a pic which may have been a "marker. " But though the police are aware of the site they have no plans to dig it up (yet the McCanns are still getting millions spent on their on going case.)

I have a British movie that was based on this case.. well made, good acting, but disturbing all the same.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	$(KGrHqNHJBEE9ps,tP3nBPhYS1RI3w~~60_35.JPG 
Views:	36 
Size:	21.9 KB 
ID:	47208
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

Hez Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mansfield67 View Post
    I have a British movie that was based on this case.. well made, good acting, but disturbing all the same.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	$(KGrHqNHJBEE9ps,tP3nBPhYS1RI3w~~60_35.JPG 
Views:	36 
Size:	21.9 KB 
ID:	47208
    This is really worth seeing. I felt really sorry for David Smith. He did the right thing and got nothing but hatred for it.

Hez Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cash View Post
    I have always been for the death penalty for people like Brady but in this case I don't know. He has wanted to die for years and has been kept alive by being force fed. He isn't getting his own way. He'll never tell the family where he buried Keith Bennett. He's truly evil.

Wendy A. Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Hez View Post
    I have always been for the death penalty for people like Brady but in this case I don't know. He has wanted to die for years and has been kept alive by being force fed. He isn't getting his own way. He'll never tell the family where he buried Keith Bennett. He's truly evil.
    I bet a heated cattle prod to the asshole may pry some info from him. When it comes to crimes against children, I say get whatever info you need by any means possible. No mercy.

piks Guest

Moors Murders

Anyone know of this? it happened in the 50's

Wendy A. Guest
    Yep, sure do.. we gotta whole thread on it. http://www.findadeath.com/forum/show...=Moors+Murders

47. 03-15-2014, 08:48 PM

Wendy A. Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by piks View Post
    oo kool thanx!
    you're welcome

A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

Everytime this trhead gets bumped I keep hoping they've found one of those missing bodies but wouldn't mind reading thaat Brady is finally dead.

According to this it's only a matter of time. He had a bad seizure and his health is "rapidly declining". I just wish he'd hurry up and go on his way to hell, the smug bastard. He'll never tell them where Keith is, because that means he wins.

I just watched this, there were lots of pictures I hadn't seen before, and thought it was pretty interesting. You get to hear Myra talk and even sing. It's called the Moors Murders Code and is about a bunch of letters and an autobiography Myra had written that this reporter had sent to him, along with some photographs. They were trying to go through them to figure out where Keith Bennett is buried. There are 3 photos Ian was desperate to have Myra send him a copy of (and then insisted her mother destroy the negative, which she did not do) and the police would like to see these because they think they are pictures showing graves, that he uses them to relive or fantasize about the killings. They are unable to get a search warrant for his cell since they never charged him with Keith's murder and don't plan on doing so, and he has some kind of right to privacy in his cell, apparently. Ridiculous. You don't even have a right to privacy in high school lockers. They should be able to search cells at any time for any reason.

Anyway, if you want to watch, scroll down. It's only about half the time it says it is on there, because it starts over and repeats itself.

http://crimefeed.com/2016/04/five-decades-after-the-moor-murders-one-victim-is-still-missing-myra-hindley-ian-brady/

Last edited by atomicbettie; 06-18-2016 at 08:17 AM.