Thread: Stephen Tomlinson murder case

djdeath-hag Guest

Stephen Tomlinson murder case

Is anyone else following the murder case being featured this week on TruTV? Banfield & Ford Courtside is covering the local trial of a youth minister (Joshua Rosa, then 18) is accused of murdering a 13 yr. old named Stephen Tomlinson in a park back in December 2006. I've been watching the court room & hope that the if Rosa is guilty (and it sure looks like he will be).

Nicki Guest
    Hey DJ.....Haven't watched the Court room action, but tried to find more information on the web. All I see is that Rosa found the body and said he tried to resuscitate the boy? Probably NOT.....as there was DNA evidence found on him. Soooooo....What does the prosecution team think is the reason behind Joshua murdering the kid. Was he a CM or Sociapath? And what do YOU think is the truth?

hoxharding Guest
    I have been watching it on and off. What got me is one of the guest pundits(not one of the regulars)
    He tried to make it seem like anyone who helps with Youth Groups and so on must be a sick perv. Lisa Bloom or someone kind of cut him short on that stupid rant.

What is it about missing keys? I didn't see all of that part.

djdeath-hag Guest
    The jury returned a guilty verdict today. Rosa was sentenced to life without parole. He didn't testify & his comments after the verdict indicated that he believes he was wrongly convicted. I'm expect that the appeals process will begin soon. Some of the victims family members were allowed to address the court (they were not allowed to look at Rosa....wtf?)