Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Glory Holes

xenaswolf Guest
    I bet Mr. Hands never needed to use a glory hole!

redkatrampant Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ichabodius View Post
    Im gonna need a beach towel hon! Thats towellette will not suffice.

xenaswolf Guest
    Well there is family and there is"FAMILY" if ya know what I mean...wink wink nudge nudge

Quote Originally Posted by xenaswolf View Post
    Well there is family and there is"FAMILY" if ya know what I mean...wink wink nudge nudge
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBZVlPITTFY
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

xenaswolf Guest
    Hey Ich, do women have glory holes? I mean other than the OBVIOUS?

KarmaKat Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Vamp View Post
    LOL! I don't want to know how any other couple gets off. I admit to being a prude. Gay, straight, orgy, just don't tell me.
    Agree with you there Vamp. Anyway you want to indulge is fine by me. Enjoy your life, be happy etc etc etc. Just please dont tell me coz I dont want to know lol.

So these things are real and being used? Is this just an american thing?
    Has anyone else from around the world heard of them

xenaswolf Guest
    KK, look back a page or two, it's done in the UK also

More Cheese Please Guest
    Here's to all hole's most glorious.... our most glorious of holes....

Lesbians aren't as slutty as Gay men - who have their public restrooms, parking lots and rest stops...

tuesdays_jupiter Guest
    wait, what about a feltching hole??? I'm not quoting it, but I know I saw it....are these semi-unicorn like beings as well?

Hey Ich, do women have glory holes? I mean other than the OBVIOUS?
    Id have to google that one. I doubt it though what are they gonna stick through?
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

xenaswolf Guest
    Well if it's Chyna.....

redkatrampant Guest

More Cheese Please Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Aries65 View Post
    Lesbians aren't as slutty as Gay men - who have their public restrooms, parking lots and rest stops...
    Now wait just a second... I've flaunted/fucked it in public restrooms, parking lots, rest stops, man hole covers, ski lifts, closets, under dining room tables, litter boxes, snow drifts, ant hills, and in my best friend "Lesbian's" house on top of her Indigo Girls albums although I am NOT a lesbian..... Enough already....

xenaswolf Guest
    See? that PROVES men can't measure!

xenaswolf Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by More Cheese Please View Post
    Now wait just a second... I've flaunted/fucked it in public restrooms, parking lots, rest stops, man hole covers, ski lifts, closets, under dining room tables, litter boxes, snow drifts, ant hills, and in my best friend "Lesbian's" house on top of her Indigo Girls albums although I am NOT a lesbian..... Enough already....

Trust me, if you did it on top of Indigo Girls albums, YOU ARE A LESBIAN!

Somewhere twixt San Antonio & Corpus Christi
    It is very amusing to see which thread will "take off" so to speak, on any given night
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

American Progress

redkatrampant Guest

KarmaKat Guest
    Well you learn something new ever day

I will be checking all the bathrooms at my work 2morrow. Just to see lol

More Cheese Please Guest
    Trust me, if you did it on top of Indigo Girls albums, YOU ARE A LESBIAN!
    I was indeed... for that 15 minutes anyway... WOOOHOOOOOO!!!!! I'd lick carpet again too.... shag vs. pile... dunno..... I prefer lollipops I like meat.... I am a voracious carniwhore.........

guardmom2008 Guest
    I was indeed... for that 15 minutes anyway... WOOOHOOOOOO!!!!! I'd lick carpet again too.... shag vs. pile... dunno..... I prefer lollipops I like meat.... I am a voracious carniwhore.........
    I hear ya hon, nothing like a lollipop and meat. yummers

orionova Guest
    Glory, glory how peculiar...

My ex would absolutely love glory holes. That's assuming he hasn't already found some. He loved it public, although his favourite was to webcam. After I left him, he told me it was alright if I had sex with other men, but that I had to do it with the webcam on so he could watch.

I told him my webcam was broken

It wasn't the sex that broke us up. I'm pretty damn open minded and willing to try new things. It was because he was an abusive asshole.

Quote Originally Posted by orionova View Post
    Glory, glory how peculiar...

My ex would absolutely love glory holes. That's assuming he hasn't already found some. He loved it public, although his favourite was to webcam. After I left him, he told me it was alright if I had sex with other men, but that I had to do it with the webcam on so he could watch.

I told him my webcam was broken

It wasn't the sex that broke us up. I'm pretty damn open minded and willing to try new things. It was because he was an abusive asshole.
    Your av looks like a little girl peering through a glory hole.

orionova Guest
    Your av looks like a little girl peering through a glory hole.
    Only until you see the rest of the gravestone.

STsFirstmate Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RubySlippers View Post
    i love my gay friends and family but i really think it is a yucky way to get off.
    Ruby,
    I think it is pretty much a guy thing. My home was at the end of a dark and quiet street in Ptown. In the summer it was sort of a gay Disneyland.First thing I did Saturday and Sunday morning was cleanup the rubbers tossed in my side yard by guys who parked there the night before to have sex. I wasn't thrilled and I considered installing floodlights on a motion sensor but I was afraid they would break into show tunes when they came on.
    Seriously the wildness of SOME of the boys has always been a concern to me and other lesibans that cared about them but..... It is a part of a small group of the community's culture and the rest of who these guys are makes turning a blind eye worth it for me.
    I donlt and wouldn't do it but I don't judge them for it.
    Just my opinion.
    Regards,
    Mary

redkatrampant Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by STsFirstmate View Post
    Ruby,
    I think it is pretty much a guy thing. My home was at the end of a dark and quiet street in Ptown. In the summer it was sort of a gay Disneyland.First thing I did Saturday and Sunday morning was cleanup the rubbers tossed in my side yard by guys who parked there the night before to have sex. I wasn't thrilled and I considered installing floodlights on a motion sensor but I was afraid they would break into show tunes when they came on.
    Seriously the wildness of SOME of the boys has always been a concern to me and other lesibans that cared about them but..... It is a part of a small group of the community's culture and the rest of who these guys are makes turning a blind eye worth it for me.
    I donlt and wouldn't do it but I don't judge them for it.
    Just my opinion.
    Regards,
    Mary
    I heart you.

orionova Guest
    I'm of the opinion that guys don't care who's sucking their dicks as long as they have their eyes closed at the time.

I worry about the risky behaviour. At the end of the day, AIDS still kills. Just not as fast as it used to. The drugs are pretty harsh, and the side effects are no picnic. Have fun, but stay safe. And don't scare the horses!

STsFirstmate Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by redkatrampant View Post
    I heart you.
    Aw shucks ! Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by orionova View Post
    I'm of the opinion that guys don't care who's sucking their dicks as long as they have their eyes closed at the time.

I worry about the risky behaviour. At the end of the day, AIDS still kills. Just not as fast as it used to. The drugs are pretty harsh, and the side effects are no picnic. Have fun, but stay safe. And don't scare the horses!
    Yeah, it's kind of hard to feel bad for those who get AIDS when one knows how you get it, but risk it anyway...

simon69 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by keeunjames View Post
    Always good to hear.
    I had sex on the fire escape stairway at work on Thursday. Depraved maybe, less cranky definitely.
    I heart you Keeunjames?!

Jack-O-Lantern Guest
    That's my girl!

Screwtape Guest
    I need to work on my freaky sex checklist. How many points is "stopped elevator for cunnilingus" worth?

redkatrampant Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Screwtape View Post
    I need to work on my freaky sex checklist. How many points is "stopped elevator for cunnilingus" worth?
    10 in my book

guardmom2008 Guest
    10 in my book
    oh yes

Screwtape Guest
    woohoo!

guardmom2008 Guest
    hmm are there any points for in a restaurant?

redkatrampant Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by guardmom2008 View Post
    hmm are there any points for in a restaurant?
    I gave 200points and a free return to hubby

guardmom2008 Guest
    I gave 200points and a free return to hubby
    Damn, I really need to find a willing participant.

Screwtape Guest
    Under the table or in the terlit?

40. 01-19-2009, 07:39 PM

So are we starting a competition?

redkatrampant Guest
    table. yeppers

redkatrampant Guest
    So are we starting a competition?
    duh!

guardmom2008 Guest
    table. yeppers
    Geez, now I'm sad I'm not earning any points.

redkatrampant Guest
    Geez, now I'm sad I'm not earning any points.
    I have extra, I 'll share

guardmom2008 Guest
    I have extra, I 'll share
    Thanks my Sweet friend

redkatrampant Guest
    Thanks my Sweet friend
    Any time

guardmom2008 Guest
    Any time
    I even have nice earlobes.

redkatrampant Guest
    I even have nice earlobes.
    I know........

guardmom2008 Guest
    I know........
    Thanks. Just a guy who can find the right button

STsFirstmate Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Aries65 View Post
    No we are more refined and have Uhauls as the end game in courtships and totally convoluted relationships with our Exs!
    Go to any Lesbian holiday potluck ( seldom a dinner party) and half of the people there likely dated or were partners with the other half at some point in time!
    This response should come with a large banner proclaiming "Warning Broad Generalizations" read at your own risk!
    Regards,
    Mary
    Tongue firmly implanted in cheek!