Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: Lindsay Lohan

squirellygirl Guest
    I think she did have talent at one time but in those pictures, her eyes just look dead.

RaRaRamona Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by squirellygirl View Post
    I think she did have talent at one time
    I'm gonna need some proof.

Natalie Portman and Keira Knightley both are much much better actresses and way way hotter in my opinion. Jessica Alba can't act but she is pretty smokin as well.

RaRaRamona Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by JefeStone View Post
    Natalie Portman and Keira Knightley both are much much better actresses and way way hotter in my opinion. Jessica Alba can't act but she is pretty smokin as well.
    Natalie definitely is, but Keira not so much for me...and Alba's lips are so hugs I can't see around them on the movie screen. They are so distracting. From far away she's very pretty.

endsleigh03 Guest
    Lindsay looks just like "Mrs. Robinson" in a lot of those pics.

RaRaRamona Guest
    As Joel McHale so wisely said, Marilyn took these photos at 36, Lindsay took these photos looking 36" perfect.

WendyK Guest
    I just read that Lindsay will be playing a role in a new movie called the Manson Girls produced by the same guy who did MONSTER, and she is being cast as Linda Kasabian.I just don't see the resemblence at all. Linda is a big tall hairy chick.I know Charleze Theron did a good job in MONSTER, she fattened herself up and looked really ugly.So this will be interesting to see.

Mrs. Watson Guest
    I thought she looked tranked up in the pictures and yo, GET A BRA AND WEAR IT EVERYDAY.

All the gossip sites are saying Linds is boozing and drugging big time again. I think the rehab roller coaster is going to go on for years, a la Robert Downey Jr, but it's questionable if Lindsay has enough talent to pull out of it and move on.

I think she could if she buckled down and stayed home or maybe lived somewhere other than Hollywood and only showed up when she had to.

She does look beautiful in the Vanity Fair picture Noelle mentioned. Fresh faced, not a ton of make-up.

Noelle Page Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RaRaRamona View Post
    Natalie definitely is, but Keira not so much for me...and Alba's lips are so hugs I can't see around them on the movie screen. They are so distracting. From far away she's very pretty.
    guys love alba--right guys?

Quote Originally Posted by Noelle Page View Post
    Her looks are alright, but she seems like a total biotch.

Snoopy Guest
    Um yeah didn't like them..I don't think she comes even close to Marilyn..it just isn't there..Marilyn had something not many women can come close to..especially not the likes of LILO

Noelle Page Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by WendyK View Post
    I just read that Lindsay will be playing a role in a new movie called the Manson Girls produced by the same guy who did MONSTER, and she is being cast as Linda Kasabian.I just don't see the resemblence at all. Linda is a big tall hairy chick.I know Charleze Theron did a good job in MONSTER, she fattened herself up and looked really ugly.So this will be interesting to see.
    That actually sounds pretty interesting. Bound to be a controversial movie, of course.

Has this been noted in the Tate thread?

Fighter Guest
    I do...

RaRaRamona Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Watson View Post
    She does look beautiful in the Vanity Fair picture Noelle mentioned. Fresh faced, not a ton of make-up.
    This one?

Mrs. Watson Guest
    That's the one, RRR!

Other than squishing her boobs together got insta-cleve, she looks pretty and age appropriate.

Oh, I do covet the shoes. Oh yes.

Elizabeth Guest

LiLo

Quote Originally Posted by RaRaRamona View Post
    This one?

I think she looks very pretty here--when was this taken, pre-starting-with-major-drugs? She looks nice with red hair....

But no one should re-do Marilyn's pics. No one. Why do people even try???

spoiledkitty Guest
    ''look at the subtle off white colouring, the tasteful thickness of it..oh my god, it's even got a watermark''

Death hag slag not to get off the subject but I loved this movie! American Psycho to me will be a classic in years to come. Oh and LL is gonna self destruct, I hated the MM spread she did channeling MM my ass!

Noelle Page Guest
    That photo is lovely, but not the one I meant, which has her in a bikini...there's guys vaguely in the background...perhaps a ring in her navel?

This one! Va va VOOM!

http://www.cinematicwallpaper.com/mo...ay_lohan_6.jpg

Sorry this pic is a little cut off. Just google LL images
    Last edited by Noelle Page; 02-27-2008 at 06:03 PM.

RaRaRamona Guest
    That's the one, RRR!

Other than squishing her boobs together got insta-cleve, she looks pretty and age appropriate.

Oh, I do covet the shoes. Oh yes.

Yeah the squishy boobs is cheap, IMO.

That photo is lovely, but not the one I meant, which has her in a bikini...there's guys vaguely in the background...perhaps a ring in her navel?

This one! Va va VOOM!

http://www.cinematicwallpaper.com/mo...ay_lohan_6.jpg

Sorry this pic is a little cut off. Just google LL images
    She is pretty in both of these. You can tell she was younger in them; now this is just my opinion, but I think these were before she got super skinny & all the craziness started. She was partying before the drugs scandals, but in these her boobs are still pretty large & she didn't take out the implants until she got very very skinny.

Noelle Page Guest
    Yup, it was borderline time for her....crossover from teen star to....party girl, or whatever she is now.

I have hope for her, though, don't know why. She's so young still. There's maybe a toughness there.

Mrs. Watson Guest
    Her little sister looks just like her in the bikini one. She still looks cute, there, too. Not rode hard, put up wet.

GrinReaper Guest

Well at least she can add being a Razzie winner to her resume

28th Annual Golden Raspberry (Razzie©) Award â??Winnersâ?
    NORBIT
    Worst Actress (TIE) :
    Lindsay Lohan (as Aubrey) and
    Lindsay Lohan (as Dakota)
    I know who killed me

Worst Screen Couple:
    Lindsay Lohan
    and
    Lindsay Lohan
    (as The Yang to Her Own Yin)
    I know who killed me

RaRaRamona Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by GrinReaper View Post
    28th Annual Golden Raspberry (Razzie©) Award â??Winnersâ?
    NORBIT
    Worst Actress (TIE) :
    Lindsay Lohan (as Aubrey) and
    Lindsay Lohan (as Dakota)
    I know who killed me

Worst Screen Couple:
    Lindsay Lohan
    and
    Lindsay Lohan
    (as The Yang to Her Own Yin)
    I know who killed me
    Aw good for her. She deserves every one.

Mrs. Watson Guest
    You realize, we're never going to get all this time we've spent typing about LiLo back, right?

Jenny Mulhenny Guest
    I liked her boobs in the Marilyn pics!

RaRaRamona Guest
    You realize, we're never going to get all this time we've spent typing about LiLo back, right?
    Maybe...but if she dies we'll have such a head start on the posting.

RaRaRamona Guest
    Her little sister looks just like her in the bikini one. She still looks cute, there, too. Not rode hard, put up wet.
    I forgot to answer this: her sis is a cutie & I smell another Jamie Lynn.

Kugmu Guest
    You realize that it's not just LiLo, right?

Mrs. Watson Guest
    RaRaRAMONA,

YES.

and

YES.

Kugmu Guest
    From Yahoo news:
    Lindsay Lohan's Mom to get her own TV show!

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Dina Lohan took a lot of heat for managing daughter Lindsay Lohan's rise to stardom and U.S. television viewers now can watch as she shepherds 14-year-old daughter Ali into a show business career.

A new program, "Living Lohan" promises to take audiences inside the suburban New York home of Dina and Ali, starting this summer on E!, the cable TV network said on Tuesday.
    The premiere date has yet to be set and the show's name is still a "working title" but E! said the program will "follow Dina as she works double duty as mom and manager to help Ali try to follow in her big sister's famous footsteps."
    And those are big -- but not always glamorous -- footsteps.
    Lindsay Lohan, 21, began modeling as a child and created a name for herself as an up-and-coming teenage actress in Disney movies such as "The Parent Trap," "Freaky Friday" and "Mean Girls."
    As she entered her late teens, Lohan undertook more difficult roles and earned critical praise in films such as "A Prairie Home Companion" from legendary director Robert Altman.
    But last year, Lohan's personal life took a tumble as she battled drug and alcohol abuse and was arrested twice by local law enforcement officials.
    She wrecked her car in Beverly Hills in May, and two months later was involved in a car chase. In both cases, she possessed a small amount of cocaine. By August, Lohan was in treatment at a rehab facility in Utah. In recent months she has mostly stayed out of Hollywood's limelight.
    Dina Lohan came under criticism for, perhaps, allowing her daughter to live a late-night life of Hollywood club-hopping, and E! acknowledged she has faced "intense scrutiny"
    But Lisa Berger, executive vice president of original programming for E!, said Dina Lohan "is an incredibly hard-working, passionate mom that I think our viewers will find both relatable and highly entertaining."
    E! said it had been given unprecedented access to the Lohan family.
    Ali, whose real name is Aliana, also began modeling as a child and has some limited acting experience appearing in small roles in movies such as "The Parent Trap." There are also two Lohan bothers -- Cody, 11, and Michael, 20

BetteDavisEyes1986 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack-O-Lantern View Post
    I'm gonna have to agree with you lee, she is ugly...she's got a pinched, disaffected look and she's WAY too skinny, and she seems fairly ugly on the inside too. Not a pretty package. Lindsay's got it all over her in the looks dept...
    Paris Hilton is friggin hideous! She looka-lika man!

panda Guest

Lindsay in Mason Movie

Looks like she's going to portray Nancy Pittman. I'm not familiar with this Manson family member, of course its been many years since I read Helter Skelter, I've forgotten most of it with the exception of key people.

http://www.etonline.com/news/2008/03/59995/index.html

hoxharding Guest
    Besides the fact that copying the MM pictures being unoriginal. The fact is they really had to work at trying to make her look like Marilyn. Her face is covered and it could be almost any actress or model in those pictures.

panda Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by hoxharding View Post
    Besides the fact that copying the MM pictures being unoriginal. The fact is they really had to work at trying to make her look like Marilyn. Her face is covered and it could be almost any actress or model in those pictures.
    I agree HOX, I don't think she looks anything like Marilyn. I don't even understand the reason for trying!

She looks great here!

Does anyone know what movie this is from?

Jack Raines Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Kman0072 View Post
    Does anyone know what movie this is from?

That's from when she hosted the 2004 MTV Movie Awards.

It looks like Lindsay has fallen off the wagon, again: http://community.livejournal.com/ohn.../22676390.html

She looks really bad in a few of those new pics...

Thanks for the info!

Lisamarie Guest
    Okay I have met her and let me tell you guys..no matter how hot, how big her tits are...she was a snooty little bitch. Full of herself to a fault, a total bitch to her mother ( and what a waste of time she is) I have nothing nice to say about her and HOW DARE SHE EVEN TRY TO BE MARILYN!!!! I threw up in my mouth when I saw those...why do people even try! I dont even think she is that great of an actress! So overrated! She was filming her movie here and I cnnot remeber what the hell it was but she was doing promotions for the film and doing intervies on the tv stations here and just acted like she was Queen Elizabeth or something....just such a bitch we all were left with a bad taste in our mouth. And to be honest she wasent even that pretty in person. She was really pale and had a fake tan that looked awful. Her eyes were hard too ...like truck stop waitress hard.

Lisamarie Guest
    YouTube - Tracey Ullman as Dina LohanTracey Ullman as Dina Lohan. www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7xtyeI7Erw - 88k

This is soo funny!!!

RaRaRamona Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Lisamarie View Post
    Her eyes were hard too ...like truck stop waitress hard.
    Yeah that's too bad. And gross. That's a bad look.

Lisamarie Guest

More Tracey Ullman as Dina Lohan I love this one beacuse they found out recently she was never a Rockett like she always says!!!

Lisamarie Guest
    Ali Lohan is Dead
    Ali Lohan is Dead

Give her a shot of red bull!!!! This is the one

RaRaRamona Guest
    She says she was a Rockette? How hard could that be to prove or disprove? Probably no one cared enough haha.

Lisamarie Guest
    No they checked and could not find a record of her ever being a Rockett!!! Funny huh?? She is a terrible persone for pimping her kids out like that.

Kugmu Guest
    This Is Not A Joke

You KNOW things are bad when Lindsay Lohan's mom is giving your mom advice!
    And that's just was Dina Lohan is doing.
    The mother of the year offers some parenting tips to Miley Cyrus's mom.
    Dina was being honored this week in New York by "Mingling Moms."
    Orange Oprah was being presented an award for being one of the Top 20 Moms in Long Island by the "Mingling Moms of long Island." Must suck to have your mom on that same list as Dina!!!!
    And while there, a reporter asked Lohan what advice she would give to Miley's mom.
    Lohan responded with, "I don't know Miley's mom, but you know, just say strong and keep your head up. And she's talented [Miley] and stay focused."
    Oh and then she adds, "You know, and be her mom."
    Ha! If only she would follow her own advice!
    That's almost as good as Lynne Spears and her parenting skills book.
    These Hollywood moms should all get together and write a book on what NOT to do as a parent.

LadyCurry Guest
    Well here is another one that decided it was their time to ademit their sexuality....after everyone already knew:

LOS ANGELES (AP) - Lindsay Lohan has confirmed what the world has guessed: She's been dating Samantha Ronson "a very long time." The 22-year-old actress casually told the co-host of the syndicated radio program "Loveline" on Monday that she's been dating the 31-year-old DJ. The pair have appeared in public and been photographed together for but have never publicly commented about the extent of their relationship.
    "You guys, you and Samantha, have been going out for how long now?" DJ Ted Stryker asked. "Like two years, one year, five months, two months?"
    "For a very long time," Lohan said after laughing.
    Stryker interviewed Ronson while she took a break from DJing at TV Guide's Emmy afterparty Monday night in Los Angeles. Ronson had been discussing her friendship with DJ AM and Travis Barker, who are recovering from severe burns following a plane crash in South Carolina last weekend, before putting Lohan on the phone.
    Lohan's publicist, Leslie Sloane-Zelnik, told The Associated Press on Monday that Lohan is not engaged to be married.
    ___
    On the Net:
    http://www.myspace.com/lindsaylohan

Quote Originally Posted by LadyCurry View Post
    Well here is another one that decided it was their time to ademit their sexuality....after everyone already knew:

LOS ANGELES (AP) - Lindsay Lohan has confirmed what the world has guessed: She's been dating Samantha Ronson "a very long time." The 22-year-old actress casually told the co-host of the syndicated radio program "Loveline" on Monday that she's been dating the 31-year-old DJ. The pair have appeared in public and been photographed together for but have never publicly commented about the extent of their relationship.
    "You guys, you and Samantha, have been going out for how long now?" DJ Ted Stryker asked. "Like two years, one year, five months, two months?"
    "For a very long time," Lohan said after laughing.
    Stryker interviewed Ronson while she took a break from DJing at TV Guide's Emmy afterparty Monday night in Los Angeles. Ronson had been discussing her friendship with DJ AM and Travis Barker, who are recovering from severe burns following a plane crash in South Carolina last weekend, before putting Lohan on the phone.
    Lohan's publicist, Leslie Sloane-Zelnik, told The Associated Press on Monday that Lohan is not engaged to be married.
    ___
    On the Net:
    http://www.myspace.com/lindsaylohan
    It's just a phase. For some reason, I'm not getting an "Gaydar" readings from her. I sort of see Lindsey Lohan being like Anne Heche and not really Gay. She'll be with some guy again eventually...

onekindsistah Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Aries65 View Post
    It's just a phase. For some reason, I'm not getting an "Gaydar" readings from her. I sort of see Lindsey Lohan being like Anne Heche and not really Gay. She'll be with some guy again eventually...
    Whatever the case may be, I think it's awesome. I'm all about LGBT rights and things like this can only really help, IMO.

FloridaDeathHag Guest
    But they're not really doing anything for the LGBT community if you ask me. I almost would view it the the other way, some drunk/meth/crack head goes to rehab four times AND THEN ends up with a woman? Not real convincing and not exactly what I'd call a role model for the teen lesbian.

I'm not getting the lesbian vibe from her either. She boasted about doing Benicio Del Toro pre-rehab, and Samantha Ronson isn't want I'd call anything close to hot by any standard, so the girl obviously isn't in the physical when selecting a sex mate.

Seagorath Guest