Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Adolf Hitler

FannyB1923 Guest
    I've been to the Tussaud's Museum in Vegas and it's great fun and the figures are amazingly life-like.
    But Hitler belonged in a house of horrors next to Vlad the Impaler.

MorbidMolly Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by chunga View Post
    good for him. Rip the fucking head off. I would have left a foot print in his wax nut sack too. Fucking hitler.

rawk on chunga.............

STRAIGHT Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    You mean 6 million Jews, don't you.

JHC, who would want a wax of Hitler?
    Along with 6 million Jews there were also 6 million Gentiles but history has chosen to forget them.

Mach2 Guest
    The world is safe again!!!!!!!

Seagorath Guest
    The media has a "convenient" way of brushing those "others" under the rug...I say R.I.P. to ALL who died.

Quote Originally Posted by STRAIGHT View Post
    Along with 6 million Jews there were also 6 million Gentiles but history has chosen to forget them.

STRAIGHT Guest
    Amen to that.

re: HEADLESS HITLER

I can't think of a better way to have him.
    KELT' HOME FOR WAYWARD YOUTH-
    Helping Young Men To Turn Around For Over Twenty Years !

STRAIGHT Guest
    Heil Headless!

Heck, I would have melted him down to a ball of wax with a flame-thrower, but that's just me...

Seagorath Guest
    These wax musicians are very generic, and I really hate these poses they put the statues in (Madonna's in London really sux). They really need to "spice things up". I think they should have sculpted Hitler in a frozen, animated state...at the exact moment he blew his brains out (ala Dwyer)...frozen explosion, shock, faint smoke, all the trimmings. That would also scare the shit out of most people wanting to visit the museum...

Morto Guest
    All the guy wanted was some head and look what it turns into a freaking circus!!!!

Sam Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Seagorath View Post
    These wax musicians are very generic, and I really hate these poses they put the statues in (Madonna's in London really sux). They really need to "spice things up". I think they should have sculpted Hitler in a frozen, animated state...at the exact moment he blew his brains out (ala Dwyer)...frozen explosion, shock, faint smoke, all the trimmings. That would also scare the shit out of most people wanting to visit the museum...

How about Hitler burning in HELL?

Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    How about Hitler burning in HELL?
    The wax one would melt I expect.
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

STRAIGHT Guest
    How about one of Hitler and Stalin in a cage match.

MorbidMolly Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by STRAIGHT View Post
    How about one of Hitler and Stalin in a cage match.
    LMAO........

Morto Guest
    When I was in Russia they had a wax figure of Stalin no one cared,he killed 25-30 million of his own people wheteher they were Christians,Preists,Jews,Atheists it was all the same to him.

Forever-27 Guest
    Reguardless of what hitler did and had done, its world history. Its german history.

For germany to band all nazi symbols and pics of hitler is covering up their history. It falls just short of irans leader deneying the holocaust ever happening.

Reminds me of that family guy episode where stewie and brian are touring germany and the tour guide convently skips over the years 1935 to 1946. Brian asks why since the nazis killed over 12 million people. The guide gets all pissed off and says nothing happened !

Thoes who choose to be blind to history are doomed to repete it

Quote Originally Posted by Forever-27 View Post
    Reguardless of what hitler did and had done, its world history. Its german history.

For germany to band all nazi symbols and pics of hitler is covering up their history. It falls just short of irans leader deneying the holocaust ever happening.

Reminds me of that family guy episode where stewie and brian are touring germany and the tour guide convently skips over the years 1935 to 1946. Brian asks why since the nazis killed over 12 million people. The guide gets all pissed off and says nothing happened !

Thoes who choose to be blind to history are doomed to repete it
    Sadly....I agree with this post. Ripping the head of a wax dummy proves what to new Generations?? That he didn't exist??

Unfortunately, what Hitler was about and ALMOST accomplished(THank God he rarely listened to his own Generals) should never be forgotten and should serve as an example what the world should never forget or simply brush under the rug.

Approx. 100 Million people lost thier lives because of this monster - I say learn about this creep as much as possible so that we don't allow this to happen again. Whether its a dictator or terrorism, turning a blind eye doesn't fix a thing.

Chunga Guest
    Learn all you can, yes. But it almost seems to trivialize him and his unspeakably heinous crimes against the world by putting him in a frickin wax museum. If a wax figure of him needs to be made, then there are plenty of places in Germany that teach of the war in its horrors and the monsters that instigate them. The last thing i wanna see in a wax museum, skipping along with my kids is this d-bag. Sorry. I disagree.

STRAIGHT Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MorbidMolly View Post
    LMAO........

STRAIGHT Guest
    Approx. 100 Million people lost thier lives because of this monster - I say learn about this creep as much as possible so that we don't allow this to happen again. Whether its a dictator or terrorism, turning a blind eye doesn't fix a thing.

That's very true and I'll tell you what...if his father hadn't been a sadistic monster to him it may have never happened. Love the children of today because if you don't they may turn into the next Hitler's or Stalin or Mao or Manson...etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Chunga View Post
    Learn all you can, yes. But it almost seems to trivialize him and his unspeakably heinous crimes against the world by putting him in a frickin wax museum. If a wax figure of him needs to be made, then there are plenty of places in Germany that teach of the war in its horrors and the monsters that instigate them. The last thing i wanna see in a wax museum, skipping along with my kids is this d-bag. Sorry. I disagree.
    Well...the point of having this particular figure done was to see him at utter and inevitable defeat - of himself, his ideas and his "hopes" for Germany. IT's not like they were showing him on a fishing trip or something.

Also, unless you were planning a trip to Berlin, you weren't going to see this anywhere else. Berlin is where he finally was defeated....it's history....why not show it?? That's what so many people died for in that city and part of the world 60+ years ago.....so that they can do this stuff. He never permitted it when he was running the show.

Can't be afraid of the past.

GrinReaper Guest
    Headless Hitler!
    This puts a whole new spin on the Legend of Sleepy Hollow.
    It's double trouble if you happen to be a jew of the name Ichabod Crane!

I have been called a Hitler before over some meaningless stuff like a forum. If people spend thier time worried about what happens on here, maybe they need to take a inventory of their own lives.

Nerak Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by JefeStone View Post
    I have been called a Hitler before over some meaningless stuff like a forum. If people spend thier time worried about what happens on here, maybe they need to take a inventory of their own lives.
    Here here!!

Armcast Guest

Are you serious? Holy shit! I like this place, but never enough to where I fret about the stuff that goes on here seriously. I have plenty of things in the real world to worry about.

Those people need to get a life.

Just to make sure I didn't forget the title of this thread...

HAA!!! That is awesome. I wonder how my bedside manner compares with ole Adolf's

Frank 'N' Howie Guest
    I vant to have this threads love child...

Quote Originally Posted by howDIDyouBUYit? View Post
    I vant to have this threads love child...
    Der Fueher only like tall blonde's, you have a chance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWrCf7rAytc

Frank 'N' Howie Guest
    Der Fueher only like tall blonde's, you have a chance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWrCf7rAytc
    DAMN! I'm only 5'3"...And the blonde comes frum a bottle...Oh well...

MorbidMolly Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by howDIDyouBUYit? View Post
    DAMN! I'm only 5'3"...And the blonde comes frum a bottle...Oh well...

guardmom2008 Guest
    I read that he wanted to enter art school, and they turned him down. Which made him angry. I always wondered what would have happened if they would have accepted him.

Kugmu Guest
    With out commitâ?¦
    "Adolf Hitler ORIGINAL Watercolor Artworks"
    http://www.snyderstreasures.net/pages/hartworks.htm#a70

guardmom2008 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Kugmu View Post
    With out commitâ?¦
    Thank you for the link to see his paintings. I thought his paintings were very good, not sure why they wouldn't accept him into art school.

BooMom Guest
    Think I read that while his "backgrounds" were good, he was turned down because he could not draw human figures well.

Athena02116 Guest
    I've read books that claimed he had an affair with a niece or two - one of the relationships was only S&M games where the niece would whip him as he writhed around the floor...never "actual" sex between the two of them. I wish I could find the story online!

I did find this though: "Adolf Hitler also began to have an affair with Geli Raubal, Hitlerâ??s niece in 1928. The two were in love, but Raubal soon began to feel upset about Adolf Hitlerâ??s political campaign, which left her in the house with armed guards outside while Hitler was off campaigning. In 1931, Geli Raubal decided that sheâ??d had enough and took a pistol and shot herself through the heart. Hitler felt responsible, but continued to campaign. He would never forget Geli Raubal, although he would have one other mistress."

http://www.angelfire.com/ia/totalwar/Hitler.html

MorbidMolly Guest
    Hitler had one screwed up childhood.....Freud would have had a field day with this douche.....I had one screwed up childhood too, but I didn`t go on to murder over 6 million people.....this is one soul I hope is NEVER reborn

Chevyheaven Guest
    You guys are so awesome!!!!

Frank 'N' Howie Guest
    I've read LOTS on the dude myself...He was facinating...Shame he had ta go and be the ultimate AHOLE...

Carrie Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Kugmu View Post
    With out commitâ?¦
    It's interesting to me that someone who ended up being so evil, saw beauty at some point in his life.

If you only click one link in the rest of your life, make sure you click this one.

Quote Originally Posted by guardmom2008 View Post
    I read that he wanted to enter art school, and they turned him down. Which made him angry. I always wondered what would have happened if they would have accepted him.
    From the book "Adolph Hitler" by John Toland; it is said that he was turned down because the head masters of the art academy; the JEWISH head masters; found his work more architectural than artistic.

Quote Originally Posted by BooMom View Post
    Think I read that while his "backgrounds" were good, he was turned down because he could not draw human figures well.
    Pretty much; it was suggested that he become an architect.

Quote Originally Posted by Carrie View Post
    It's interesting to me that someone who ended up being so evil, saw beauty at some point in his life.
    He did see beauty; and if he had died in 1938; he would likely be remembered as one of the most progressive leaders of his century; rather than for what he truly was.
    Interesting notes, it is pretty well accepted that Hitler actually had a Jewish ancestor; Hitler was not even German (Austrian, he was); he filed for German citizenship only when he discovered that he had to be a citizen in order to be elected Chancellor; he once said that the only thing he admired about Americans was our treatment of the American Indian; a brutal process that he found brilliant.

guardmom2008 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by JimC View Post
    From the book "Adolph Hitler" by John Toland; it is said that he was turned down because the head masters of the art academy; the JEWISH head masters; found his work more architectural than artistic.

Pretty much; it was suggested that he become an architect.

He did see beauty; and if he had died in 1938; he would likely be remembered as one of the most progressive leaders of his century; rather than for what he truly was.
    Interesting notes, it is pretty well accepted that Hitler actually had a Jewish ancestor; Hitler was not even German (Austrian, he was); he filed for German citizenship only when he discovered that he had to be a citizen in order to be elected Chancellor; he once said that the only thing he admired about Americans was our treatment of the American Indian; a brutal process that he found brilliant.
    Thanks Jim C.

MorbidMolly Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by W Axl Rose View Post
    If you only click one link in the rest of your life, make sure you click this one.

LMFAOOOOOOO....that is sooooooooo fucking saved......

Forever-27 Guest
    I guess in the final hours, as the soviet army was closing in on hitlers berlin bunker, hitler had seen how the people had strung up Muclinni ( sp ) in italy shooting him , hanging him, then ripping his nads off him then stuffing them down his throat , adolf didnt want that kind of humilliation so he killed himself and ordered his body burned.

I had seen on Tv that Hitlers actual owned 1939 Mercedes benz is on display at a museum outside Toranto canada. The VIN numbers were traced and theres pics of him in it with the very license plate number.

lobosco107 Guest
    Tonight I flipped on National Geographic channel and watched an excellent documentary on Hitler called "THE HUNT FOR HITLER". They showed some pictures of the charred remains and also the remains of Hitler's teeth and part of his skull. Has anyone seen it?

Also, if you can, try to catch 42 ways to kill Hitler on National Geographic

http://channel.nationalgeographic.co...-3522/Overview

tommyjox Guest
    National Geographic did a special on "Valkyrie" that was spot on.

I am not a Tom Cruise fan but his role in the movie was excellent, the movie was awsome!.

There is so much bullshit out there about Hitler. Nobody knows enough about him because he was so secretive and so many myths have been interpreted as fact. It's a shame because he is easily the most fascinating human being of the twentieth century and we know so little. Due to the German's understandable disassociation with anything NAZI after the war most of the great artifacts and evidence that would be so telling have been destroyed.

i will look it up sometime,but iirc the guy that turned him down at art school,had once been denied admission also.need to stick with your dreams awhile,before becoming petulant.

there is a book I Knew Hitler,written by Ludecke,mentioned frequently on the bodyguard docus out. this book only had one printing in English and the author had to flee Germany after 6 30 34. it is almost essential reading to get a fuller picture of AH. who knows how many books in German,that have not been translated that would be useful

hitlers pope,hitlers vienna,and hitlers wagner and i was hitlers friend by august kuzbiek [sp?] i can recommend
    Knowlege Comes With Deaths release

Heaven's on the pillow,it's Silence competes with Hell

"If you don't go to other peoples' funerals,they won't come to yours."-Yogi Berra