Thread: Suicides at Zoos

susalu Guest

Suicides at Zoos

I have heard of a few people who have committed suicide by jumping into cages at the zoo with lions and gorillas... Anyone else know any stories about that? Man, that would be one painful method of dying!

Susan

attackatdawn Guest
    Suicidal Chinese Man Tries to Get Himself Killed in a Lion Cage

[SIZE=+0]A
    Suicidal Chinese Man Tries to Get Himself Killed in a Lion Cage

[SIZE=+0]A chinese man jumped into a lion habitat inside a Zoo in Beijing. The guy tried to piss off the alpha male hoping that it will eat him alive. Zoo officials had to put down the lions using anesthetics to save the man.[/SIZE]chinese man jumped into a lion habitat inside a Zoo in Beijing. The guy tried to piss off the alpha male hoping that it will eat him alive. Zoo officials had to put down the lions using anesthetics to save the man.
    http://www.toxicjunction.com/get.asp?i=V3523
    [/SIZE]

Remember when that little boy fell into the Gorilla pit at the Paris zoo? The female ape, Binta Jua carried him to the door where her caretakers go in and out of so he can get help. What did they do when they opened the door? Blasted her with a hose!! Remember, they do have 99% of our DNA..they just can't talk.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]peek-a-boo!!

susalu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by joplinfrk View Post
    Remember when that little boy fell into the Gorilla pit at the Paris zoo? The female ape, Binta Jua carried him to the door where her caretakers go in and out of so he can get help. What did they do when they opened the door? Blasted her with a hose!! Remember, they do have 99% of our DNA..they just can't talk.
    geez, you go to all that trouble to help those skanky assed humans, and you get a blast of water for your troubles.... shhheeeitttt... Susan

onehunglow Guest

Oh yeah

Quote Originally Posted by joplinfrk View Post
    You have never heard some of our farm girls when they get pissed.

Good one, One!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]peek-a-boo!!

Aww, that is such a sweet mental picture -- minus the fire hoses.

Does anyone here watch Katt Williams, and if so, have you seen the Killed By Tigers bit? I won't post it here, but it expresses my exact sentiments about what should and will happen to you if you should decide to climb into a cage at the zoo.
    The most dangerous woman of all is the one who refuses to rely on your sword to save her because she carries her own.

- R.H. Sin

Critters aren't PC at all if you annoy them. Its nom nom time. Next time you see the world your poop.
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

Quote Originally Posted by Nessa View Post
    Does anyone here watch Katt Williams, and if so, have you seen the Killed By Tigers bit? I won't post it here, but it expresses my exact sentiments about what should and will happen to you if you should decide to climb into a cage at the zoo.
    OMG...I have seen that bit. It is pretty funny.

"I feel like if you a grown motherfucker, and you get killed, and you get killed by a tiger, and you get killed by a tiger in a zoo, and you get killed by a tiger in a zoo in San Francisco, I think God's will has been done for your life, I really do."

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    The most dangerous woman of all is the one who refuses to rely on your sword to save her because she carries her own.

- R.H. Sin

carebearsluv Guest
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3_p8b2fwjk <---- NSFW lol thanks for reminding me about it! hilarious!!

jaylene Guest
    That was hilarious!! But at the same time sooo true.