Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm Back!

msmojorisin84 Guest
    DJ Death-Hag:

Robert Hegyes(Juan)- Played some parts in various tv shows (ie Cagney and Lacey;L.A. Heat; ect) Just a bit of trivia...he's Bon Jovi's cousin!!!

Lawrence Hilton-Jacob(Washington, aka Boom Boom)- Same thing..bit parts in shows and Roots.

Ron Palillo(Horshack, Oooh Oooh!)-Again, same thing..bit parts. Kind of a shame..he was so funny.

Gabe Kapan(Mista Kotta)-Very few bit parts, and he's a champion poker player. What about that!!!

And we all know where Barbarino is. *swoon*.

Oh yeah, WELCOME BACK Sarah!!!

BigBootyJudy Guest
    I used to baby sit the grandchildren of John S. White , he played the principal Mr. Woodman

msmojorisin84 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBootyJudy View Post
    I used to baby sit the grandchildren of John S. White , he played the principal Mr. Woodman
    Was Mr. Woodman not the cutest old coot on television?!?! That's so awesome, thank you for sharing that!

BigBootyJudy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by msmojorisin84 View Post
    Was Mr. Woodman not the cutest old coot on television?!?! That's so awesome, thank you for sharing that!

He was, I never got to meet him, he was in town and I was supposed to babysit but they cancelled for some reason. I love how he always seemed grumpy. He kind of reminded me of Ted Knight a little.

msmojorisin84 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBootyJudy View Post
    He was, I never got to meet him, he was in town and I was supposed to babysit but they cancelled for some reason. I love how he always seemed grumpy. He kind of reminded me of Ted Knight a little.
    Ted Knight...Love him!

More Cheese Please Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by msmojorisin84 View Post
    Speaking of "Welcome Back"..does anyone remember "Welcome Back, Kotter"? Such a wonderful show!!

msmojorisin84 Guest
    Ahh, the picture..it pleases me!

Vamp Guest
    Welcome back from a newbie!

Welcome back, Sarah.
    John Trim On Face Book
    On the internet you can be anything you want.
    It is strange that so many people choose to be stupid.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

SarahThirteen Guest
    thank you all

Finally found a power cord for your laptop eh?
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

marimbagirl Guest
    I've developed this obsession with my backyard lately. It's freaking huge! I don't think I've ever lived in a house with a backyard this big since I was 10. I spent most of yesterday pulling up wild garlic by the handful. I think I ended up with 50 cloves in all. I also planted hot peppers and habaneros yesterday and I've already got some blooms on them.

Between the garlic and the lemon balm, my backyard is very fragrent when I mow.....

djdeath-hag Guest
    I wish that I could tell you that, in time, your backyard will be completely tamed & seem managable, but that would not be true to my experience. The more that was planted, the more work was created. If not for my bum ticker, I'd still be trying to do it all myself....it's a job for a hired pro, with all the right tools.

marimbagirl Guest
    Kitchen cabinets are a bitch to paint! I'd start making a headway in there and then I'd turn around and there would be paint dripping from what I'd just done. I finally just gave up.

My new neighbors are a little strange. There's a story behind them. The man and wife who live across the street own a granite company and a quarry near town. They just built a huge expensive house and then they decided that they were going to build another house across the street. The new house next to mine is owned by the man's sister and her husband. Her husband either doesn't remember where he lives or he just drives really badly because at least 10 times I've watched him come flying down the street, slam on his breaks when he gets in front of his house and have to put it in reverse to get into the drive way. The people across the street drive their golf cart to get their mail everyday....a total of like 15 ft.

D.HagsHusband Guest
    Odd neighborhood... congrats on the new home... wild garlic you say?... tastes like supermarket garlic, or is it better?... I'm already a little jealous...

marimbagirl Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by D.HagsHusband View Post
    Odd neighborhood... congrats on the new home... wild garlic you say?... tastes like supermarket garlic, or is it better?... I'm already a little jealous...
    It looks like supermarket garlic, it smells like supermarket garlic, so I'm assuming it's going to be like supermarket garlic. I've called like 3 people to confirm that it's alright to eat. Knowing me, I'll use it and cause a salmonella outbreak.

Welcome back. Good luck with the new house. Keep us posted on your progress.
    John Trim On Face Book

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

marimbagirl Guest
    I am such a slave driver. My parents have been working 8 hour days to paint and repair the house while I'm at work. They go home around 4pm and then I pick up the painting at 5pm and go until 9. I really haven't been so tired in my life. Not only am I trying to do this, but I'm also in the busiest time at work. That and it's so freaking hot that you can't do anything without wanting to throw up from the heat.

Your very lucky to have your parents there to help you. Once you get done and moved in you'll be so happy you took the time to do this.
    John Trim On Face Book

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by djdeath-hag View Post
    I wish that I could tell you that, in time, your backyard will be completely tamed & seem managable, but that would not be true to my experience. The more that was planted, the more work was created. If not for my bum ticker, I'd still be trying to do it all myself....it's a job for a hired pro, with all the right tools.
    Why mow your own grass when you could probably hire some 10 year olds to come eat it.

I am not drunk or stoned.

When I was that age I used to eat our lawn. Let me qualify that by saying I was a picky eater. I gobbled the wild onion and what I called banana weed and crab grass. No, I wasn't a tard and my folks provided plenty of food for me, but that's what can I say? Hahaha.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

PvN73 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by marimbagirl View Post
    The people across the street drive their golf cart to get their mail everyday....a total of like 15 ft.
    THAT has made me snort when I laughed! Can you try to video it and put it on youtube cause I sooooo want to see that action

THAT IS TOO FUNNY!!!!!!!!

marimbagirl Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by PvN73 View Post
    THAT has made me snort when I laughed! Can you try to video it and put it on youtube cause I sooooo want to see that action

THAT IS TOO FUNNY!!!!!!!!
    I guess I could try and out do their laziness. My mailbox is only 2 ft outside my front door. Maybe ride my bike? No, no....The only way to outdo them would be for me to not get it at all. I'll just let it collect and spill all over the porch. Possibly even make my cats get it for me. They're agile creatures.

John Trim On Face Book

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ShellBell Guest
    One word of advice....paint your house for the next owner if you smoke. The little old lady that died in the house was a smoker. Everything in the house is yellow from nicotine and I've spent a fortune in Kills paint to get rid of the smell. Everything, and I mean everything, has to be repainted.
    Yeah, I have heard that that nicotine gets on everything and when on walls will actually show through paint. My mom has to paint everything in my grandparents house. They were heavy smokers too.

I know things are so hectic during this exciting time. Can you take some time off work to do some of these things. I guess that is a stupid question, as if you could, you would. And you prob need to save time for the actual move. I remember you writing about buying your house some time ago when reading another thread about your s*** of a neighbor downstairs. Ack.

Hope you get some rest soon.

MIZIZVOGUE Guest
    My hubby and I have been in our house 25 years this August. The first "night" we got the keys, we went in and immediately smelled RAID!! Went into the kitchen, turned on the light and crawling all in and over the kitchen sink, were hundreds of roaches!! The sellers didn't tell us of their extensive pest problem! We threatened to sue if they didn't fix this problem. (It took a year to become completely roach free)

lisalouver Guest
    One word of advice....paint your house for the next owner if you smoke. The little old lady that died in the house was a smoker. Everything in the house is yellow from nicotine and I've spent a fortune in Kills paint to get rid of the smell. Everything, and I mean everything, has to be repainted.
    Congrats on the new house! Kilz is the only way to get rid of the smoke and the nicotine walls and sometimes even that doesn't work. Years ago, my ex was a painter for a few years and he used to tell me about the yellow walls! They had KILZ in 5 gallon buckets and would spray the entire apartment including the ceilings.

GROSS!

MIZIZVOGUE Guest
    If there were smokers in your new home, may I suggest that you also have a professional come out and do a thorough cleaning of your furnace, filters and ductwork. It cost us about $300.

marimbagirl Guest
    I think all the stress and hard work finally caught up to me.

I was driving from my apartment to my house (about 40 minutes away) with a SUV full of things from my apartment that I could carry myself. About halfway there, I suddenly realized that I couldn't see. Everything was blurry. Then I started to get lightheaded. I took my foot off the gas and put it on the break thinking that if I were going to pass out, I wasn't going to be putting my weight into the gas pedal. I fought hard to stay awake and then finally snapped out of it about 3 miles from where I'd originally started to get all wonky. I have never in my life gotten that bad! I've had dizzy spells with my allergies, but that usually goes away and I usually wake up in the morning with it. This just came out of the blue.

Either I'm working too hard, I got too hot and dehydrated from carting things down my stairs, or I just had sensory overload. I have a condition where my pupils are slow to react and it always makes things seem super bright to me and it was a really sunshiny day today. I even made that comment to my mother and she said that it was fairly cloudy out today and wasn't that bright. I'll be so happy when this is all over with.

Oh, and I discovered the nastiest thing ever today. The house was beautiful light colored oak hard wood floors through it. It was the original flooring, except for in the living room, and people over the years have tried to cover it up. My office floor looks a mess because at one point they glued tile to it. And then we discovered what 30 years of tracking over carpet looks like. My father and I pulled up the carpet in the hallway and underneath it and the pad, it looks like someone had come through and just tossed top soil everywhere. I mean, it was in piles! It was all over me, it was all over him, and it was all over the floor! We vacuumed it all, but couldn't get it all. I know how to refinish floors since I had to learn to do it with my job, so I'm sure I can get them looking good again, but I about gagged when I saw all the dirt that was underneath that carpet. No more carpet in any house that I ever own again!

Scarsguardianstalkr Guest

No i am so not dead

For anyone that cares i am not dead just missing

no not really just had stuff to deal with thats hasnt been dealt with but im back anyway so the party can start again i missed u all

deathybrad Guest
    Sorry, we just assumed you were dead.

PvN73 Guest
    YaaaaaaaaaY! You are back! We missed you,, don't leave again for so long!

djdeath-hag Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by scarsxofxlove View Post
    For anyone that cares i am not dead just missing

no not really just had stuff to deal with thats hasnt been dealt with but im back anyway so the party can start again i missed u all
    No matters about the why's...as to where you've been....all that matters to ME is that you're BACK!!! Welcome back. I hope that all is right in your world once more.

You were missed, Gald your back.
    John Trim On Face Book

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by deathybrad View Post
    Sorry, we just assumed you were dead.
    well thanks but on this forum it doesnt surprise me
    Quote Originally Posted by PvN73 View Post
    YaaaaaaaaaY! You are back! We missed you,, don't leave again for so long!
    i missed u to darling i promise never to leave u again

Quote Originally Posted by djdeath-hag View Post
    No matters about the why's...as to where you've been....all that matters to ME is that you're BACK!!! Welcome back. I hope that all is right in your world once more.
    nothing was ever right in my world but thank you

Quote Originally Posted by John Trim View Post
    You were missed, Gald your back.
    im glad to be back

Chevyheaven Guest
    Welcome back!

deathybrad Guest
    Hell dying around here would be a pretty good way to get popular in a hurry.

its the only way to become truly popular around here

I♥TinyTim Guest

YAY! No More Withdrawals! I'm finally getting the internet hooked up!

I'm finally getting the internet hooked up!! Comcast is coming to my house tomorrow (Saturday)!

FINALLY!!!!!!!! Woooooooooooo-hooooooooooooo!!!!

They're hooking up my phone, internet, AND cable! (I got a really good deal). No more withdrawals and having to do the internet at school or on my cell phone... Plus... I just paid off two credit cards!!!!!! What a load off! ...Plus getting engaged... All in the same week! I don't know what to do with myself... I can't take the excitement! LOL

Now I can be on here pestering - er, I mean - posting often... with you guys! Wooooooooooooooo!!!!!

Ok, I know. I'm a dork. Moving on now... lol

Armcast Guest
    Looks like you've had a great week! Hope it continues well for you...enjoy the internet hookup!

redkatrampant Guest
    Congrats!

Seagorath Guest
    Awesome...congrats. I certainly know the internet "withdrawal" feeling.

WendyK Guest
    Did you have the shakes, dizziness,constipation,dry mouth, urge to urniate, bloody nose, urge to gamble, seizures,back pain, restless leg syndrome? If you can answer yes to any of these symptoms you were DEFINATLY in internet withdrawl!

Flowergrrl Guest
    Yay! Not to sound like a prude but, Comcast... SUCKS. They're the reason I don't have Internet or phone service right now and they're not receiving one more wasted penny from me until they fix the problem.

I've already filed a complaint against them with BBB after numerous times of asking them nicely. I'll be going home in a few weeks... I guess I'll see then if they've "fixed" the problem.

Anyways, not to spoil the fun... Good for you for getting your credit cards paid off and getting engaged!!!

hoxharding Guest
    YAAAYYYYYY=)
    I have Comcast for internet- I swear this is the reason my laptop keeps shutting down. Sometimes every 5 minutes.
    Right now I can't even go on Facebook for more than just a few minutes.=(

I♥TinyTim Guest
    Thanks everyone! I'm up and running now!! It feels great!

rjbrasher Guest

Talking Is this thing on?

Hey peps! Long time no see, its been 5 months since i stepped foot in here, how has everyone been! I been busy busy busy! The kids are doing great, Logan is doing great, can ya believe it he is 5 months now Angel is going to be 4 years old in 2 weeks, My 1 year wedding anniversary will be on the 24th of this month too.

Things been bitter sweet but all been looking up, in may my father was diagnosed with prostate cancer, on july 18 he went through that new robotic arm surgery and had his prostate removed, had tons of complications, but he is back home and recovering nicely, keeping food down, slowly gaining weight and living a new healthier life. I was up there to let him see Logan and angel, plus meet my hubby all in may and June. I wasn't there for the surgery but i had my best friend of 27 years be there and take care of him for me, and she been awesome!

The new house rocks, had to drop some coin into it, which all houses you do, but now its rocks and the kids love it here.

Here was Logan when you guys last saw a pic of him

and here he now.

chubba man now weights 19lbs, compared to his 5lbs and 4oz when born lol. If you have myspace You can see more great pics of all of us on there. I update it daily, including my blog.

just got back from orange beach, gulf shores alabama. and was thinking of you guys since i heard about bearnie mac and issac hayes, so i thought i would drop by and say hi!. I will try not and be a stranger. Talk to you all later

Luv yas

endsleigh03 Guest
    Hi RJ

I was just thinking about you the other day when I wa looking at the Chat Room thread.
    Glad to see you are doing well.

Armcast Guest
    Hey! It's good to hear from you! Glad to see you back in Death Hag Land....Sorry to hear 'bout your dad, just tell him to listen to his doctors...take care and keep posting (if you can tear yourself away from those cute kids!)...

Nice to see you RJ - your family looks lovely! Glad you're doing well - don't be a stranger!

You and your family are beautiful.
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.