Page 1 of 12 12310 ... LastLast

Thread: Jimi Hendrix

Danny62 Guest

Jimi Hendrix

No doubt he was murdered. I have did tons of research and it points to murder. He was held down and forced to drink Red wine with the sleeping pills. I think either the CIA or Mafia or his manager Micheal Jeffies did him in?

Then his stepsister Janie...don't even get me started.

Talk about someone using the dead for personal gain. The bitch...if I can say that tried to get her birth certificate changed to reflect that she was actaully his sister. Then she discredits Leon that he isn't related to Jimi.

Then they finally find Jimi's mom grave and guess what?
    They can' t bury her in the Hendrix family plot but Janie's mom can be there.

Who in the hell is the talented on here...not Janie!

The latest thing she has come out with...Jimi Hendrix energy drinks!!!

What a joke.

I could go on and on!!!!!

knothere Guest
    ya janies a beeeeyacheeeeeeee but sheel prolly sue us now in his name for her own personal gain n not split the profits with the remaing family members or band

however though his dad will give anyone a free tour in seatle all about his son ....nice dad

firegilnotguns Guest
    Holy crap...Hendrix energy drinks?! Wtf...

Danny62 Guest
    His dad died a couple of years ago!! I think Janie really manipulated Al!!

Quote Originally Posted by knothere View Post
    ya janies a beeeeyacheeeeeeee but sheel prolly sue us now in his name for her own personal gain n not split the profits with the remaing family members or band

however though his dad will give anyone a free tour in seatle all about his son ....nice dad

Red face

That was another famous grave I have visited (in 1998 - before they moved it into that cheesy masoleum!).

It was cool to be standing only 6 feet from Jimi!

The sad thing about it, is "fans" desecrating his grave by leaving cig butts, empty booze bottles and drugs all over it. The cemetary worker told me that every morning they'd have to go out there and clean his grave up!

When I was there, I took some photos with my ex, and these two guys came up and started weeping over his grave. We felt a bit uncomfortable and quietly left.

Who's knows what REALLY happened to Jimi - but he left behind a lot of great music. "Waterfall", "Angel" and "May This Be Love" are my all-time favorites of his!

knothere Guest
    o well so much for the free tour in washington lol weel never get any more goods on jimmi cuz sum greeedee beeeacheee says so

Danny62 Guest
    Oh I am sure she will charge.

An early rumor...I don't know if its true is "Janie the hag" was going to Charge to visit his new grave at one point. I Think she got alot of backlash and covered it up at one point.

It just bugs me though she won't let Jimi's own mother be buried at the family plot yet her mom is there!!!!

Oh she is a christian and airbrushes out photo's of Jimi smoking now!!

Leon would have done much better honoring Jimi's memory...as long as he stayed clean!!!

GODDESS6 Guest
    ahhhh jimi, whata a rockin' talent, i love watching his "woodstock" performance~ & wear my jimi shorts proudly, they "purple haze" on the butt w/ a smokin' jimi on the front & it says "are you experienced"~

Jimi was an amazing talent. Its a shame he had to go over to England to be discovered. I read that on his song all along the watchtower he tried with his guitar to emulate the feeling he felt inside as he jumped from the airplane when he was in the service. My favorite song was Little Wing. He left us way to soon.

obviously,burning of the midnightlamp is where i'm coming from,now if you will just hold on...paul rodgers segue of wing into angel

susalu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Aries65 View Post
    That was another famous grave I have visited (in 1998 - before they moved it into that cheesy masoleum!).

It was cool to be standing only 6 feet from Jimi!

The sad thing about it, is "fans" desecrating his grave by leaving cig butts, empty booze bottles and drugs all over it. The cemetary worker told me that every morning they'd have to go out there and clean his grave up!

When I was there, I took some photos with my ex, and these two guys came up and started weeping over his grave. We felt a bit uncomfortable and quietly left.

Who's knows what REALLY happened to Jimi - but he left behind a lot of great music. "Waterfall", "Angel" and "May This Be Love" are my all-time favorites of his!
    There is a grave rubbing of his grave on ebay... only $21.95... pretty cool if you are a hendrix fan... I love his music, but not enough to buy this!

http://cgi.ebay.com/James-Jimi-Hendr...QQcmdZViewItem

Susan

Danny62 Guest
    Cool silent video of Henrix in Seattle at the old sicks stadium in 1970!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkpFKo0mvJE

dirttrackdemon3 Guest
    hendrix energy drinks??? what the hell???

on a side note, i found a hendrix action figure at a yard sale saturday. it was still in the package, for $3!! of course, i swooped on it!

Quote Originally Posted by susalu View Post
    There is a grave rubbing of his grave on ebay... only $21.95... pretty cool if you are a hendrix fan... I love his music, but not enough to buy this!

Susan
    Heck, I got a photo of me kneeled by his grave! I'm going to scan it sometime.

Danny62 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by susalu View Post

Susan
    Don't let that bitch Janie Hendrix find out! She is fucking lawsuit happy!!!

I am a big fan...I would not buy it...not when you can go to the cemetery at night and steal the real deal!!!

dirk diggler Guest
    Hope they didn't pay plus wonder where this little fella is now?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	little jimi.jpg 
Views:	150 
Size:	373.4 KB 
ID:	422   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hendrix3.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	227.2 KB 
ID:	423  
    Last edited by dirk diggler; 10-31-2007 at 04:57 AM.

Noor 7ayaty Guest
    My eldest brother hitchhiked to Woodstock from southern Mississippi at 17 (that just amazes me). One day I walked into the livingroom and he was sitting on the couch holding a radio as if it were a small television or protective rock, and he was crying so hard it scared me (i was VERY young then, but remember this like yesterday). The day he died, radio stations were simultaneously playing Jimi's Star Spangled Banner, and bro was overwhelmed. I was too little to understand what was going on, and Mom told me "[Your brother] just lost a friend."

Danny62 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by dirk diggler View Post
    Hope they didn't pay plus wonder where this little fella is now?

Cool pics thanks! Didn't he have another child running around?

He ought to sue that Hag Janie is what he should do!

Noor 7ayaty Guest
    BTW, Dan, would you please share some of your theories with us? I forget which biography I read, but it mentioned nothing of possible foul play ... then again, there are still some people who think OJ didn't do it ...

Quote Originally Posted by Danny62 View Post
    Cool silent video of Henrix in Seattle at the old sicks stadium in 1970!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkpFKo0mvJE
    Danny I found what you sent with sound... here you are

a friend of mine sent me this link years back... obviously lip synced but a great version and video (imo)

Danny62 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Noor 7ayaty View Post
    BTW, Dan, would you please share some of your theories with us? I forget which biography I read, but it mentioned nothing of possible foul play ... then again, there are still some people who think OJ didn't do it ...

My home project for tonight!!! But yes I believe he was murdered!!! Did you hear about the red wine at all??

I will put some stuff on here!

Danny62 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jason8478 View Post
    Danny I found what you sent with sound... here you are

a friend of mine sent me this link years back... obviously lip synced but a great version and video (imo)
    Jason...Thanks for the link!!!

Anything on Hendrix I can watch all damn day!!!

magblax Guest
    Random: Buddy Guy (awesome bluesman) was a big influence on Jimi and his music. Jimi used to go to his concerts and just soak in his style of play. Buddy occasionally does great musical tributes to Jimi during his concerts. You can really feel Jimi when you watch Buddy play. Here's a link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtJNtG2SbbQ

jimi famously caught elvis act when he was 16,i think.
    Last edited by midnitelamp; 10-31-2007 at 11:22 AM. Reason: like lennon said "before elvis there was nothing".

Danny62 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by midnitelamp View Post
    jimi famously caught elvis act when he was 16,i think.
    Yes at sicks stadium...Hendrix is playing at sicks stadium in the video Jason posted!!!

How cool is that??

I there is a home depot there now where sicks stadium used to be!!!

Danny62 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by firegilnotguns View Post
    Holy crap...Hendrix energy drinks?! Wtf...

Its called $$$$$$$$$$$$

God I hate that bitch Janie Hendrix!!!!!

Danny62 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Noor 7ayaty View Post

http://www.maebrussell.com/Articles%...st%20Rock.html

Here ya go!!!!

Tugboat25 Guest
    Hey Danny, what's the deal with Jimi's guitars, namely his main white Strat.
    Do you know who has them? Are they on display anywhere?
    I have never seen a pic of his famous white strat just sitting on a guitar stand all these years after Jimi's death. I would love to just look at it sitting there silently.
    Same thing with Stevie Ray Vaughan's strat. I suppose his brother Jimmy has it but I haven't seen it since SRV played it all those years ago.

Danny62 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Tugboat25 View Post
    Hey Danny, what's the deal with Jimi's guitars, namely his main white Strat.
    Do you know who has them? Are they on display anywhere?
    I have never seen a pic of his famous white strat just sitting on a guitar stand all these years after Jimi's death. I would love to just look at it sitting there silently.
    Same thing with Stevie Ray Vaughan's strat. I suppose his brother Jimmy has it but I haven't seen it since SRV played it all those years ago.
    http://www.pbase.com/jroy/image/11330347

Above is the original Strat...The holy grail I should say!!

http://www.empsfm.org/

This is where it is at! At least that bitch Janie doesn't own it!!!

Here ya go tug!!
    Last edited by Danny62; 11-02-2007 at 03:56 PM.

I see dead people Guest
    She is selling Vodka as well. A couple of years ago, I was at an estate sale in Topanga Canyon, she was a dead head, she was selling bottles of Grateful Dead Wine, it would seem that everyone seems to "sell out" these days!

Tugboat25 Guest
    Oh wow, that is Way COOL.
    Thanks D!

Danny62 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by I see dead people View Post
    She is selling Vodka as well. A couple of years ago, I was at an estate sale in Topanga Canyon, she was a dead head, she was selling bottles of Grateful Dead Wine, it would seem that everyone seems to "sell out" these days!

Yeah thanks to that hag stepsister Janie Hendrix. She is squeezing every penny she can out of his dead cold corpse!!!

I doubt very much if Jimi Hendrix would have agreed with how she handles his image these days!!!

Great pic though!!

Thanks!!

is that the white strat that was originally keith richards?

Danny62 Guest
    is that the white strat that was originally keith richards?
    I don't think so? Never heard Keith owned the strat from woodstock!?

But I could be wrong!!

according to one of jimis bios,Linda Keith,who was Keith Richards girlfriend at the time,was holding the stones new york outpost down,saw jmi perform,who told her friend sheila who was andrew loog oldhams wife who i reckon got a hold of chas chandler.{sue me if i'm wrong,i'm doing this from memory} and linda loaned a brand new white strat to jimi for his "audition".

i have also read keith said it was ok,now.

still don't know if that is the one in the link,but i guess it is.

alright,i googled all the principles mentioned above,[what i shoujda done to start with] oldham was'nt interested then someone else was'nt interested,then chas comes along. but linda loaning the white strat is mentioned.
    Last edited by midnitelamp; 11-02-2007 at 05:11 PM.

mac_lorre Guest
    For any fans of Pink Floyd, this may be of interest. The guitar strap that David Gilmour has been using on his main axe the last couple of years once belonged to Hendrix. Gilmour received the strap as a gift from his wife. The Jimi Hendrix Experience toured with Pink Floyd in '67, before Gilmour replaced Syd Barrett....Gilmour did however help mix the sound for Hendrix at the 1970 Isle of Wight Festival.

Here's Gilmour wearing the strap.

Here's a photo of all the musicians on the '67 tour
    Last edited by mac_lorre; 11-02-2007 at 05:52 PM.

Danny62 Guest
    according to one of jimis bios,Linda Keith,who was Keith Richards girlfriend at the time,was holding the stones new york outpost down,saw jmi perform,who told her friend sheila who was andrew loog oldhams wife who i reckon got a hold of chas chandler.{sue me if i'm wrong,i'm doing this from memory} and linda loaned a brand new white strat to jimi for his "audition".

i have also read keith said it was ok,now.

still don't know if that is the one in the link,but i guess it is.

alright,i googled all the principles mentioned above,[what i shoujda done to start with] oldham was'nt interested then someone else was'nt interested,then chas comes along. but linda loaning the white strat is mentioned.
    ITs possible. I did hear that story. I just think that the white strat is like the Holy grail of guitars and I would assume they would have mentioned that Keith Richards once owned it being such a piece of history!

Okay mystery solved.

The guitar he used in woodstock wasn't purchased until 1968. He used the guitar starting 10/68 thru 9/70.

also the guitar wasn't manufactured until 1968 and by that time jimi didn't need loaner guitars.

So no its not the same guitar!

Good I can sleep tonight now!!
    Last edited by Danny62; 11-02-2007 at 10:25 PM.

thanks danny and mac. good stuff.
    Last edited by midnitelamp; 11-03-2007 at 07:52 AM. Reason: bitter comes out better on a stolen guitar

i went to a 5k race[before i looked like waylon jennings] and a mental health center was one of the sponsors.
    they had a flyer with their phone number and address and a quote of the month.

that months quote was "When the power of love overcomes the love of power,the world will know peace."

certainly the most unexpected place to find a hendrix quote,but a welcome one.
    Last edited by midnitelamp; 11-21-2007 at 04:19 PM. Reason: if e was o i don't mind

Danny62 Guest
    A little more about the Hendrix guitar from Woodstock.

Mitch Mitchell owned it and auctioned it off to I believe the Hard rock hotel in Texas. How it ended up at EMP I have no Idea??

At one point when Mitch first got the guitar he vowed to never sell it...I guess he needed the money?

I see dead people Guest
    In all farness to his sister, she didn't licese the vodka, they are suing someone for copyright infringement who used his name and pictures without their permission.

I stand corrected, my coworker, who is trying to figure out a way to get a hold of some Jimi DNA so she can carry his love child corrected me.

Please accept my apologies. But in my own defense, I am sure they see how many units of the vodaka have been moved, and will continue on....just my two bits.

Danny62 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by I see dead people View Post
    In all farness to his sister, she didn't licese the vodka, they are suing someone for copyright infringement who used his name and pictures without their permission.

I stand corrected, my coworker, who is trying to figure out a way to get a hold of some Jimi DNA so she can carry his love child corrected me.

Please accept my apologies. But in my own defense, I am sure they see how many units of the vodaka have been moved, and will continue on....just my two bits.
    Its his stepsister...she is NO way blood related to Jimi.

But she goes to great lenghs to hide that fact!!!

GrinReaper Guest
    From concert footage I've seen, Hendrix is just amazing. Even though his studio albums are really good, they are nothing compared to what he did live in front of a crowd.
    Somewhere I saw or read an interview with Paul McCartney that Hendrix played on stage either the whole Sgt. Pepper album or a few songs from it, within days after it was first released.
    Didn't he open for the Monkees on tour but had to be dropped because he was just too radical for the audience? And wasn't it Mickey Dolenz who invited him?
    I don't know the title, but I saw a really good documetary, with live concert footage, of Hendrix which included interviews with Clapton, Townsend, and others.
    Anyone know the title or have seen it too?

44. 11-08-2007, 12:54 AM

Danny62 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by GrinReaper View Post
    From concert footage I've seen, Hendrix is just amazing. Even though his studio albums are really good, they are nothing compared to what he did live in front of a crowd.
    Somewhere I saw or read an interview with Paul McCartney that Hendrix played on stage either the whole Sgt. Pepper album or a few songs from it, within days after it was first released.
    Didn't he open for the Monkees on tour but had to be dropped because he was just too radical for the audience? And wasn't it Mickey Dolenz who invited him?
    I don't know the title, but I saw a really good documetary, with live concert footage, of Hendrix which included interviews with Clapton, Townsend, and others.
    Anyone know the title or have seen it too?
    http://www.amazon.com/Jimi-Hendrix-D...4562809&sr=1-3

They used to play this movie alot on Midnight on weekends in various theaters in the late 70's!

Dick Clark actually booked the tour. Mike Jefferies thought it would be a great thing for the experience, They were booed off the stage from the teeny booper crowd!!

And Mike Nesmith of the Monkess's pretty much dropped out of the monkee's because of that. He considered himself a serious musician and realized what a joke the Monkee's were after seeing Hendrix get booed off the stage!!

alright,if i was doing the hendrix movie,when mgr. kramer came in with the triumphant news he had them booked on the monkess tour,i would have had jimi look up say wha...huh? and chandler spewing tea through his nose,and anyone else there just looking incredulous.

Danny62 Guest
    alright,if i was doing the hendrix movie,when mgr. kramer came in with the triumphant news he had them booked on the monkess tour,i would have had jimi look up say wha...huh? and chandler spewing tea through his nose,and anyone else there just looking incredulous.
    I think Chas Chandler did just that...

Danny62 Guest
    [SIZE=2]"I had a dream," Jimi Hendrix's friend Rosa Lee Brooks once recalled of his death. "I dreamed that there was a witch with white hair, standing at a stove, stirring in a pot - a cauldron, you call it - and she said, 'This is for Jimi.'" On September 15th, Jimi was driven to a hotel in London. On the 17th, he failed to arrive for a scheduled performance with Sly Stone. The next morning Eric Burdon (of the Animals) got a frantic call from Monika. She was unable to rouse him. Though an ambulance was eventually called and doctors thought he would recover, Hendrix was pronounced dead at 12:45 p.m. The cause of death? An overdose of barbiturates, prescribed to his blonde girlfriend, Monika Dannemann.[/SIZE]

Anybody else think Jimi had an obsession with death? A couple of songs come to mind were death is a theme, "Angel", "If 6 were 9", and dammit if I can't recall another one I just heard of his on the radio the other day!

Danny62 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Aries65 View Post
    Anybody else think Jimi had an obsession with death? A couple of songs come to mind were death is a theme, "Angel", "If 6 were 9", and dammit if I can't recall another one I just heard of his on the radio the other day!
    "I don't live today" and then a line from "Voodoo Child", "If I don't see you no more in this world, I will meet you in the next one and don't be late".

He often told people he would never live to be 28.

If I can recall I think one of his girlfriends were freaked about about two months before his death. They were planning to get together in Oct 1970 and Jimi said to her "I won't be here."

"I don't live today" and then a line from "Voodoo Child", "If I don't see you no more in this world, I will meet you in the next one and don't be late".
    That was one - thanks Danny!

I had a friend who kept telling us all he wouldn't live to see 30 - and didn't want to be 30, since he considered it too "old".

He ended up dying in a car accident (brought on by a stroke) at the age of 28 on the Autobahn in Germany.

Some people just "know"...it's weird.