Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3101112

Thread: Jimi Hendrix

Rosebud666 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by neilmpenny View Post
    Love this thread. In fact, any thread that is a kook magnet.
    Stay tuned! Eventually we are going to get around to how Brian Williams actually wrote "Little Wing" and is the only one who knows what the lyrics really mean - unless the mean gubmint men silence us first.

Scrum Drum Guest
    Fair enough. The moderator is saying the trolls have equal right to access under the rules. So you can either troll and attack Jimi as some are doing and call it fun or bring serious attention to what put Jimi in his tomb in the first place. Of course that also doesn't mean the site rules don't necessarily disallow desecration of Jimi labeled as 'fun'.

In short, the doctor who tried to save Jimi at the hospital said he had lungs and stomach bursting with "bottles worth" of wine. The autopsist Dr Donald Teare registered a blood alcohol content of 5mg/100ml and a barbiturate blood level of .7mg % of blood. In 1992 Dr Teare's successor, the world famous Dr Crompton, looked at Jimi's autopsy sheet and determined the undigested grains of rice Dr Teare discovered in Jimi's stomach precluded any time of death later than 5:30am. It is generally accepted that Jimi took the Vesparax sleeping pills at around 3:30am as the forensics show. Monika Dannemann lied, saying Jimi took the pills around 7am, however the barbiturate level at autopsy, when compared to the 5:30am time of death, requires ingestion at that time (3:30am).

This forensic evidence locks-in forensic parameters the British authorities never recognized or processed. The forensic triangulation it incurs requires a period of unconsciousness in the victim of at least a half hour before death as such a dose would require. If the unusually large amount of wine Dr Bannister witnessed inside Jimi had been there innocently then it would have been digested for that half hour period. Therefore forensic science necessitates a much higher blood alcohol level than the .005% recorded at the autopsy. This miniscule blood alcohol content conforms to the wine drowning the victim before it could be absorbed. Not only that but you won't find any other accidental barbiturate overdose victim with his lungs and stomach bursting with such an unusual amount of wine.

This is a firm forensic triangulation that can't be wiggled around. It proves homicide. To this day the British government has refused to give it credible notice.

Last edited by Scrum Drum; 02-10-2015 at 11:28 AM.

died 45 years today

RIP
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Still party to your tunes jimmy. thanx.
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

desertangel Guest
    RIP Jimi. Greatly missed, always. He paid his dues in more ways than one during his short life on earth. A free-spirited soul snuffed out by the dark side. Thanks to his gifted talents, we can enjoy a part of that spirit for a long time to come.

human Guest

braveandawesome Guest
    These past two years, I've been growing more and more of an appreciation for Jimi Hendrix, and lately have been listening to a lot of his works. The guy was a genius, and a wizard of the guitar. No wonder he's still inspiring many an aspiring guitar player today (including myself)! XD

A look inside Hendrix's London home from 1968-69. I bet you can still smell the weed:

http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-11079717

I love it--the decor, not the probable weedy smell. The fringed canopy above the bed, the scatter of room rugs. Gorgeous.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebud666 View Post
    Next up, when we return from this commercial break: was Jimi Hendrix really a cross-dressing woman?
    Yes. I saw him peeing in the womens room at Target.

Check your local listings for PBS's American Masters this Friday night. Jimi's turn. It's 8 P.M. central.

I think Jimi was murdered as well, to many questions and not enough answers. I don't know who did it but I'm guessing the one who had the most to gain was probably responsible. Another great talent lost way to young. RIP Jimi.

Quote Originally Posted by BuzzyChick View Post
    I think Jimi was murdered as well, to many questions and not enough answers. I don't know who did it but I'm guessing the one who had the most to gain was probably responsible. Another great talent lost way to young. RIP Jimi.
    I've also come to believe it was murder. The Official Story that gets put out right after a high-profile death like this (he took some sleeping pills, drank too much wine, vomited in his sleep and suffocated; case closed) under strange circumstances is always designed to derail suspicion and keep the truth under wraps until the principals are dead and gone and can't be prosecuted. It's only much later, when nondisclosure agreements expire or those involved make deathbed confessions, that the truth starts to come out. Had this occurred in the age of the internet I don't think there's any way Jimi's murder could have been kept under wraps so long.

Also, the testimony of paramedics and attending doctors -- medical professionals, not shady managers or girlfriends with something to hide -- is far more damaging and conclusive.

The copious amount of wine together with the low blood alcohol level is consistent with large quantities having been forced down his throat. The physician on duty at St. Mary Abbot's Hospital where the ambulance took Hendrix, later revealed once they cleared Hendrix's gullet, that huge quantities of undigested wine started surging up out of his mouth and nostrils. He remarked it looked like Hendrix had "drowned in wine". The paramedics also said when they arrived Hendrix was not undressed under the sheets as if he'd been asleep, but laid out fully clothed on top of the covers. Staged.
    Last edited by StudioJoe; 01-21-2018 at 12:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by StudioJoe View Post
    I've also come to believe it was murder. The Official Story that gets put out right after a high-profile death like this (he took some sleeping pills, drank too much wine, vomited in his sleep and suffocated; case closed) under strange circumstances is always designed to derail suspicion and keep the truth under wraps until the principals are dead and gone and can't be prosecuted. It's only much later, when nondisclosure agreements expire or those involved make deathbed confessions, that the truth starts to come out. Had this occurred in the age of the internet I don't think there's any way Jimi's murder could have been kept under wraps so long.

Also, the testimony of paramedics and attending doctors -- medical professionals, not shady managers or girlfriends with something to hide -- is far more damaging and conclusive.

The copious amount of wine together with the low blood alcohol level is consistent with large quantities having been forced down his throat. The physician on duty at St. Mary Abbot's Hospital where the ambulance took Hendrix, later revealed once they cleared Hendrix's gullet, that huge quantities of undigested wine started surging up out of his mouth and nostrils. He remarked it looked like Hendrix had "drowned in wine". The paramedics also said when they arrived Hendrix was not undressed under the sheets as if he'd been asleep, but laid out fully clothed on top of the covers. Staged.
    Totally agree, I've read a lot about this to and that's why I've come to the conclusion that it's murder.

He was another victim in the Great East Coast vs. West Coast, Rock & Roll Wars of that era.

Quote Originally Posted by cleanskull View Post
    He was another victim in the Great East Coast vs. West Coast, Rock & Roll Wars of that era.
    Close but not quite.
    McCartney did it.

Y'all probably knew that Hendrix actually opened a few shows for The Monkees.
    Voodoo Child and Hey Joe were just natural lead-ins for Daydream Believer and Last Train To Clarksville, just IMO.
    A faulty hypothesis forming:
    A German scientist using Iranian physics and French mathematics.

Thought I'd get in first...

Jimi, 48 years gone tomorrow.

Still fabulous. RIP.
    My profile picture and avatar are pictures of the lovely Agnetha Fältskog from ABBA, not me. I am a man, and an admirer of her. Friend proposers take note!

Quote Originally Posted by JimC View Post
    Voodoo Child and Hey Joe were just natural lead-ins for Daydream Believer and Last Train To Clarksville, just IMO.
    Extremely unlikely Voodoo Child was on any setlist at a Hendrix concert in 1967 lol.

20. 01-12-2019, 07:10 AM