Maybe tomorrow the good lord will take you away
    I've fallen but I can get up to fall another day

Dream on, dream on
    LMAO!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cachluv View Post

Monday, August 17th 2009 Dude Looks Like A Memaw

Eeeegads
    Quote Originally Posted by burgtwngrl View Post
    I heard The rest of the Tour was cancelled. Does anyone know what's actually wrong with him?
    Tyler said he "broke his left shoulder and needed 20 stitches in his head."

Here's his statement:

http://www.antimusic.com/news/09/aug...age_Fall.shtml
    The most dangerous woman of all is the one who refuses to rely on your sword to save her because she carries her own.

- R.H. Sin

TallulahDahling Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Nessa View Post
    Steven Tyler - the next Keith Richards?
    Nah--he ain't THAT good lookin dahling

RaRaRamona Guest
    Calista Flockhart LMHOOO HE does!!

Aunt Edna...is that you??

Seriously....he really needs to get a hold of himself. My sis works in a store he frequents and says he's always out of it. I guess his girlfriend is a party girl and the people he surrounds himself with don't seem to have his best interests at heart.

I hope he gets his act together.

HBennett Guest
    I've never been a fan of his music (always thought he sings like a girl), but I wish him luck in his rehab!

Reecy Guest

Thumbs down

He looks so bad. I bet he has a couple of Dr. Feelgoods surrounding him. He looks that bad.

stranger_than_strange Guest
    The poor guy got beaten with the ugly stick and hasn't improved with age,but damn he has one hell of a voice.I wish him the best of luck in rehab.His music has given me hours of joy torturing my kids with it.

8. 10-03-2009, 03:09 PM

Forever-27 Guest
    Aerosmith used to be such a killer band. Wow back int he 70s they were the powerhouse you just had to see. When i saw them I thought they were better on record then live. They were horrible.

Steven Tyler and his band made such better music when they were high on drugs. After the Draw the Line album the band went steadly downhill and today its all love ballads. How can you compare " Get your Wings " album to " Just press play " as far as great rock n roll. You cant.....they are 2 different bands.

A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

intothelight Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by stranger_than_strange View Post
    The poor guy got beaten with the ugly stick and hasn't improved with age,but damn he has one hell of a voice.I wish him the best of luck in rehab.His music has given me hours of joy torturing my kids with it.
    OH so true. It disturbs me that one of my former coworkers thinks Steven Tyler's hot.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0102-steven-tyler-pcn-1.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	43.2 KB 
ID:	40936

Recent pic of Steve in Maui on his honeymoon...still think he's hot, gals? Get that guy a bra. He's almost a B cup!

When I went to TMZ earlier, I scrolled down as fast as I could while not looking. I knew it was going to be bad.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Didn't know that was a thing...

ste.anderson Guest
    dude looks like a zombie

Nelliebean Guest
    Hey Aries! Give a warning next time!

Mammy Guest
    OMG! His moobs remind me of Richard Speck's moobs in that prison pic! My younger sister used to think Steven Tyler was so hot. He looks like a rubber chicken!

Quote Originally Posted by Mammy View Post
    OMG! His moobs remind me of Richard Speck's moobs in that prison pic! My younger sister used to think Steven Tyler was so hot. He looks like a rubber chicken!

Mammy Guest
    They could pass for twins! LOL

NOVSTORM Guest
    EWWWWWWWWWWWW see what drugs and boozse can do for ya His theme song should be "there is no fool like and old fool" I am sure his finac'e loves him for his body and good looks.

Mammy Guest
    He looks even worse than Mick Jagger! I didn't think that was possible. It is really pathetic to see these aging rockers who still try to put themselves out there like a sex symbol.

Quote Originally Posted by NOVSTORM View Post
    EWWWWWWWWWWWW see what drugs and boozse can do for ya His theme song should be "there is no fool like and old fool" I am sure his finac'e loves him for his body and good looks.

As long as his wallet's not sagging, I'm sure she can easily tolerate everything else.

Mammy Guest
    Don't you know it irritates the hell out of his daughters to see him hook up with a young golddigger? He should have learned something by the Paul McCartney/Heather Mills divorce. Paul lost his ass on that deal and his kids had Heather's sorry ass pegged from the start and he didn't want to hear it.

dagood54 Guest
    He's a member of the "Old Fart Club" like many aging rockers. Doesn't make them look too intellegent, does it?

havoc Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Aries65 View Post

Recent pic of Steve in Maui on his honeymoon...still think he's hot, gals? Get that guy a bra. He's almost a B cup!
    That's pretty much Gynecomastia. Pretty common in bodybuilding, but I don't think that's the case here. lol

It's an imbalance between testesterone and estrogen levels.

But those are tits....

All that money and the poor guy can't get a boob reduction?

Also, based on what's barely noticeable being packed in those little tight speedos he's wearing in that pic, I imagine he's a "grower" - since he's definitely not a "show-er"!

DrDeath Guest
    I still think he's one of the coolest people on Earth, moobs or no moobs!

SquirrelNutZipper Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by DrDeath View Post
    I still think he's one of the coolest people on Earth, moobs or no moobs!
    Hey DrDeath I actually know quite a few people who have met him and all say he is one of the nicest, sweetest people around - and for all the years he's been in music I think that counts for something....doesn't negate that those are two (?) of the creepiest images* on this site but it does make me less likely to rag on him.

*by creepiest images I am not referring to number of pictures posted of his honeymoon. (I almost posted honeymoobs but caught myself).
    Last edited by SquirrelNutZipper; 01-05-2012 at 04:05 PM.

DrDeath Guest
    Heh heh it wasn't a pretty sight I agree. Simon Cowell now has moob envy

Nelliebean Guest
    Simon Cowell IS a moob.

Mammy Guest
    I agree 100%, Nellie. I can't stomach that bastard. It pisses me off just to look at Simon Cowell and he doesn't even have to open his mouth.

There is a new poster who posted on the nicest/meanest celeb thread about Steven Tyler and he sounds like a great guy. I can overlook moobs since he is a nice person. The post is worth a read if anyone is interested.

Yes, I have always heard Steven is a sweetheart. I about lost it when I saw that clip from American Idol when Steven met former contestant Chris Medina's fiance (who suffered a horrible brain injury in a car accident and needs 24 hour care). Steven went up to the woman, kissed her several times on the cheek and said in her ear "He sings good because he sings about you".

I will always love him, manboobs and all!
    Cindy

Quote Originally Posted by Cynful View Post
    I have the exact same rubber chook here at home. Max likes to chew it's toes lol. Will pm you a pic of it.

Btw, I always thought Tyler was a poor man's Mick Jagger.

I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

buddyhollylover Guest

so i was standing in line at pick & save today.......

the lines were long due to the holiday weekend and my sister & i were out getting last minute shopping done. we love to poke fun at the celebs on the rag mags waiting in line. one of them had a pic on the front that made both my sis and i look at eachother like WTF?? this is a very disturbing pic of steven tyler's feet. did anyone else see this at the checkout? it's on one of the rags this week. EWW.

http://juicytings.com/celebrities/ha...ers-ugly-feet/

i know i'll have nightmares tonight

Scoopslam Guest
    Its from Decades upon Decades of performing the way he does...his stance. He explained his chronic toe situation on Oprahs new network interview very recently. It's all about giving it everything he's got when on tour.

Nelliebean Guest
    I think those magazines make fine cat box liners.

PurrPurr Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelliebean View Post
    I think those magazines make fine cat box liners.
    I don't think my cats would crap on any of those kinds of liners. LOL!

buddyhollylover Guest
    i don't like them myself, but when you see feet like that on the front cover you just HAVE to look....idk whats more creepy, deformed toes or the fact that they are painted blue!

btw, i love steven tyler, i was just freaked out by those feet!

All feet are ugly. Even Zooey Deschanel has ugly feets.
    "Everybody is born, and everybody dies. Being born wasn't so bad , was it?"
    Peter the Hermit

Why does he insist on adorning himself with the garnishments of the urban grandmother? He looks like Christine Baranski after a week long coke binge. Blue toenail polish? He might as well get some tube sock and tennis ball implants and be done with it.
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

DonnaMc Guest
    Ewww. *shudder*

He needs to see a podiatrist STAT!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

buddyhollylover Guest
    oh hell, i wasn't paying attention!

oh well, we can always make this into ugly celeb feet thread! is there one of those? lol....i hate feet though..

endsleigh03 Guest
    I saw him whip his foot out on the Oprah interview, it was awful.

They look even worse when not in a shoe.

He said it was from the way he stands on stage but I wonder if it's plain old arthritis. Who knows.

I hate feet.

Oh man, why did I look?! It does look like arthritis to me too.
    Cindy

He could always be looked up on Wikifeet. Yes, it's a real website. :P

buddyhollylover Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttercup View Post
    Yes, I have always heard Steven is a sweetheart. I about lost it when I saw that clip from American Idol when Steven met former contestant Chris Medina's fiance (who suffered a horrible brain injury in a car accident and needs 24 hour care). Steven went up to the woman, kissed her several times on the cheek and said in her ear "He sings good because he sings about you".

I will always love him, manboobs and all!
    i saw that too, he does seem like a sweetheart. i just could not believe how horrible his feet are. thats gotta be painful. *shudder*

I just finished reading his book "Does the noise in my head bother you?" which I would recommend. I was howling. His feet are totally trashed from all the leaping and jumping on stage.
    Everyone must die but not everyone has lived

lisalouver Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Aries65 View Post

LMAO, like Scott would say..

Sugartits

Oh, my! When I first opened this thread, I thought those were a woman's bare breasts. More power to the guy,though. Wish I had that kind of confidence.

buddyhollylover Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by buddyhollylover View Post
    the lines were long due to the holiday weekend and my sister & i were out getting last minute shopping done. we love to poke fun at the celebs on the rag mags waiting in line. one of them had a pic on the front that made both my sis and i look at eachother like WTF?? this is a very disturbing pic of steven tyler's feet. did anyone else see this at the checkout? it's on one of the rags this week. EWW.

http://juicytings.com/celebrities/ha...ers-ugly-feet/

i know i'll have nightmares tonight

it's been a few weeks, but i was right, his feet came back to haunt me in a dream. in this dream my sister & i were watching something like classic VH1 or whatever and something like 'dude looks like a lady' type video came on. i really couldn't make out the song, but it all looked like that era. all i can remember is his feet. and they looked normal. i kept staring at his feet to make sure they wert all twisted up. i kept saying see susie, they're not all messed up back then like they were on the cover of that rag mag!!

oh and btw, as i was scrolling down i came across the moob pic^^^^ and my 7y/o son was like 'eww, those are gross' lol