Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Steven Tyler

Forever-27 Guest
    His ads for burger king are really wearing on my nerves. He looks awful in them. Plus the ads just are plane ... well annoying.

Hughsgirl Guest
    Steven Tyler, IMO, has never been eye candy, but I love the music of Aerosmith and I have enjoyed his antics on American Idol. I even scored tickets to the Aerosmith concert when they come to Michigan in July! I can't wait!

Steven Tyler delivers toys to Marshfield police for Community Christmas

Jane Hanron

12/19/2012 3:00 PM

Local resident Steven Tyler of Aerosmith is working today (Dec. 19) as one of Santa's helpers. He stopped by the Marshfield police station with a vast assortment of toys and gifts for Marshfield Community Christmas.

Chief Phil Tavares graciously accepted the gifts which will be included in the "Stuff a Truck "project police are operating to collect presents. A humvee decorated for the season has been parked in front of the Ocean Street station for donations to be placed inside. Gifts will be taken to Marshfield Community Christmas and distributed to Marshfield families in need.

http://marshfield.m.wickedlocal.com/...tguid=t0srkeDy

DrDeath Guest
    Aw bless him. He's a sweetie!

I have always loved Steven Tyler (Tallarico). Saw him 28 years ago in Boston in a Thai restaurant. My sister was attending Boston U and we were craving Thai. Walked in and saw Steven coming in to take an order to go. What a cool guy, very friendly and of course being Italian didn't hurt

Loved his clothing (ex wife Teresa Barrick was his clothing designer for years)

True talent, came from a family of musicians (father was a school music teacher).

I'm a fan of Steven, love Aerosmith