View Poll Results: What do you you all think of these photos of Lee Harvey Oswald?

Voters
149. You may not vote on this poll
  • It was good and gorey

146 97.99%
  • It was disgusting and should not be allowed!

3 2.01%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Lee Harvey Oswald - Warning: Dead Pics!

Guest Guest
    Gary Oldman was LHO in the JFK movie, right? ....... I loved him in it, but totally hated Joe Pesci....his acting is redundant

KarmaKat Guest
    Cool photos thanks.
    Always believed that he was innocent. A set up and he was the perfect one to blame. Such a shame for his family to have to live with either not knowing what really happened or perhaps knowing to much. Either way would be a life long head ache.

smooches27 Guest
    Awesome photos!!

ShatteredMirror Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessica Rabbit View Post
    Gary Oldman was LHO in the JFK movie, right? ....... I loved him in it, but totally hated Joe Pesci....his acting is redundant
    Jessica, you're right about Gary Oldman. He WAS Oswald in JFK. A great actor and how awesome it would be to see him team up with Daniel Day Lewis in a film - better maybe than even De Niro and Pacino together.

Don't know so much about the conspiracy theories anymore - it's all become too muddied and unclear, plus there's no shock value to it now. Most people now aren't interested or just shrug their shoulders and say "yes, of course there was a conspiracy. Now what's for dinner?"

Seagorath Guest
    My favorite 'Quantum Leap' episode was the one where Sam (Scott Bakula) leaped into the body of Lee Harvey Oswald...that was really cool....especially when it turned out that he "saved Jackie O" in the end.

http://www.tvrage.com/Quantum_Leap/e...s/311069/05x01

Mach2 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ShatteredMirror View Post
    Jessica, you're right about Gary Oldman. He WAS Oswald in JFK. A great actor and how awesome it would be to see him team up with Daniel Day Lewis in a film - better maybe than even De Niro and Pacino together.

Don't know so much about the conspiracy theories anymore - it's all become too muddied and unclear, plus there's no shock value to it now. Most people now aren't interested or just shrug their shoulders and say "yes, of course there was a conspiracy. Now what's for dinner?"

There is a great deal known about LHO. So much is known that I am unable to see why there are conspiracy theories. LHO was a true a-hole. He tried to start a Communist party chapter in New Orleans even renting an office and getting tv exposure but NOT ONE PERSON in New Orleans joined in with him. His wife Marina was a human dirge and every bit the a-hole the Lee was. Not even the Russians liked either one of them. They were two Left Wing kooks who blew away their own leader. Isn't it better to eliminate yout opponents leader than your leader??????????? LHO did everything back asswards.

Quote Originally Posted by Mach2 View Post
    There is a great deal known about LHO. So much is known that I am unable to see why there are conspiracy theories. LHO was a true a-hole. He tried to start a Communist party chapter in New Orleans even renting an office and getting tv exposure but NOT ONE PERSON in New Orleans joined in with him. His wife Marina was a human dirge and every bit the a-hole the Lee was. Not even the Russians liked either one of them. They were two Left Wing kooks who blew away their own leader. Isn't it better to eliminate yout opponents leader than your leader??????????? LHO did everything back asswards.
    you forgot to mention his mother was nuts

oswald's funeral:

only his wife, mother and brother were there along with 75 reporters and about 30 police and secret service. nov 25/63.

I believe LHO was set up to take a lone gunman fall, but I do not believe he actually acted alone. Whether he was just a patsy (innocent of shooting JFK) or what, I do not know. I doubt we'll ever know. Most of the people who were in on it are dead.

So who set him up and what motive? That's a judgment call, I reckon. I have read on http://www.crimemagazine.com that it was Nixon. Go read it and see what you think. It could also have been a CIA plot. They were extremely embarrassed and enraged that JFK did not send in troops to aid them in the Bay of Pigs goof up. And of course there is the mafia. Joe Sr promised them that if they helped elect JFK the new president would lay off the mafia, but I guess no one banked on Bobby going after them.
    Last edited by cindyt; 06-29-2008 at 05:24 PM.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

J.D. Tippit's car parked at the time of his death. Tippet was shot 3 times in the chest. Oswald then shot him in the head just to make sure.

http://www.aarclibrary.org/publib/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh19/html/WH_Vol19_0066a.htm
    Last edited by cash; 06-29-2008 at 05:51 PM.

NOVSTORM Guest
    Ruby spent time meeting with several people in NO. Garrison I firmly believe was on the right track when he tried some of the people with conspiracy for JFK's murder.
    There was a motive for Ruby to kill LHO and it wasn't because he was upset by JFK's death. The DPD knew and so did the CIA that LHo was going to be killed that day and did nothing to prevent it. There was a reason they did not want LHO to take the stand or any further investiagtion . IMO the Warren commison did a sloppy job . I don;t think Marina had a damn thing to do with this thing. She was afraid of ebing deported so I think that is why she kept her mouth shut and also who would she tell. If she told the CIA and the DPD they would have laughed at her. There were more people involved in this than what has come out in books. LHO did not plan this on his own but who did?

here is my problem with any of these conspiracy theories - Oswald did not own a car, did not have a license and did not know how to drive !!!!! Do you think the mob or the CIA or whomever will hire a guy to shoot the President of the United States and then tell him to wait and catch a bus to make his getaway.

hellhound Guest
    The person standing in the doorway does look like Oswald but is in reality Billy Lovelady, a co-worker. Not that I think Oswald was on the sixth floor either

hellhound Guest
    Marina knew LHO shot at and missed a military official just months before he killed JFK using the same rifle as in the assassination. Why was Marina never imprisoned?

Marina could have saved JFK and is complicit in his death.
    They never could definitively prove that Oswald did that and another interesting point is that if Oswald had lived Marina would not have been able to testify as they were married

JMO - But I think LHO acted alone. There are soooo many conspiracy theories with a lot of coincidences, but nothing has ever gelled conclusively. And these days and times, these 40+ years later, I believe had there been any big conspiracy something would have come to light. Seriously, what don't we know about any "secret" about presidents and people in high places any more. I just have a hard time thinking that everyone involved (and it would have had to be a crowd) would still be keeping it quiet; that nothing definitive would have surfaced at this point. I mean, we basically know every time Nixon went to the bathroom, and all the fun details about J Edgar Hoover. Anyway, this is a question that, I guess, will never be settled one way or the other to everyone's satisfaction.

Bidmor Guest
    Marina knew LHO shot at and missed a military official just months before he killed JFK using the same rifle as in the assassination. Why was Marina never imprisoned?

The story goes that LHO shot at retired Gen. Edwin A.Walker from outside Walker's home. The General was ultra-conservative and rabid anti-Communist who wrote a book or two concerning the "international Communist conspiracy". Walker was quoted often in John Birch Society publications and, if memory serves, sold his book(s) as well.

Let's put it this way: I believe LHO (the real one, that is) killed Tibbits and JFK as much as I believe he attempted to assassinate Walker.

Guest Guest
    has anyone seen the new footage from that day.. it's from a completely different point of view from the Zapruder film

Bidmor Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessica Rabbit View Post
    has anyone seen the new footage from that day.. it's from a completely different point of view from the Zapruder film
    It's convenient that others who had movie cameras rolling in the Plaza area during the shooting are "non-existent".

But that aside, the Zapruder film that was released to the public after many years in the possession of Time-Life was tampered with in a big way IMHO. As Rod Serling always said, submitted for your approval: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0cBxPhLVOg . If nothing else, what was Time-Life doing with that film all those years?

That vid is the most analytic I've ever seen of the Zapruder film, particularly the passengers' "lunge" forward.
    Last edited by Bidmor; 07-08-2008 at 11:13 AM.

Glamrock Princess Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Chunga View Post
    I posted these of oswald in grossest dead photos thread
    That is gross, what the heck are those prongs sticking up for

Glamrock Princess Guest
    This is gonna sound sick, but he looks like a oven ready turkey.

Glamrock Princess Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by morticom View Post
    Hi Everyone,

Here are a couple of more pics of Lee Harvey Oswald.

It shows his decomposed head and a close of his teeth after he was exhumed in the 80's.

MMMMMMM give me a kiss!

Those teeth are like urgghhhhhhhhhhh

TheMysterian Guest

I doubt anyone could have saved JFK,He was marked for death! Along with millions of other people,American and other,I never "bought" The Warren Commission's report. Marina was threatened with deportation if she didn,t agree to "tow the line" and testify that she thought her husband had shot and killed The President by himself.
    [SIZE=5]Marina Oswald : Biography[/SIZE]
    great pics by the way,thanks

heartbreakdj00 Guest
    Hi Everyone,

It shows his decomposed head and a close of his teeth after he was exhumed in the 80's.

MMMMMMM give me a kiss!
    His teeth kinda remind me of Ragetti from Pirates of the Caribbean! LMAO

Nicki Guest

Lee Harvey Oswalds daughter June

Wasn't sure what catagory to put this in....so sorry if this is the wrong one. It is two interviews with Lee's daughter June. Its interesting to hear from the daughter of one of the most famous Assassins and see what the perspective was from her point of view while growing up: One interview was I believe on the 20th anniversary in People Magazine:

http://www.people.com/people/archive...086434,00.html

The second is a more recent interview:

http://jfkassassination.net/parnell/june.htm
    Last edited by Nicki; 11-08-2008 at 12:03 PM.

radiojane Guest
    Wow. Handling that amazingly well...

Especially if the mother started going off her rocker and talking to the press.

Takes a great deal of dignity to deal with that on a day to day basis.

That was very interesting to learn whats happened to them after all thease years.? A great read,i had no idea ...?

Frank 'N' Howie Guest
    Got any pics of her...I am thinkin she probably doesn't want anyone to recognize her...That would be a tough thing to grow up with...Bless her heart...

Jazbabee Guest
    I acn't even imagine growing up with that as a legacy

NOVSTORM Guest
    She sounds like a pretty level headed woman. Her mom and step dad did a good job with her. I can imagine that her life was tougher then she says it was but she is not a cry baby about it. I think her attitude is pretty good but deep down I thinkj she would like to see her father cleared of these charges but then which one of us wouldn't? This was a great post...Thanks

silverwaif77 Guest
    I wish they had pics of her, to see if she looks like Lee or Marina. I have always been fascinated by Oswald. Ifeel bad for him, I think he was young and confused, he never got to tell his side of it.

crazedfemale Guest
    June resembles her dad - I saw a picture of her years ago. She's about my age.

crazedfemale Guest

crazedfemale Guest
    Oops I put Rachel, not June...sorry!

Nicki Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by crazedfemale View Post
    I would love to play this interview, but it won't budge. Shucks! Is it just me?
    I looked for it on You tube also, but its not there.
    Last edited by Nicki; 11-08-2008 at 02:57 PM.

They never could definitively prove that Oswald did that and another interesting point is that if Oswald had lived Marina would not have been able to testify as they were married
    She could not be FORCED to testify against him, but all spouses are ALLOWED to testify against each other if they choose to.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicki View Post
    I would love to play this interview, but it won't budge. Shucks! Is it just me?
    That's just a screen shot of the video. It's not an active link.

Frank 'N' Howie Guest
    She looks alot like Daddy-o don't she? Ya know, those pics of Oswald on tha slab aren't really all that bad...Even the one's after the exhumation aren't really all that disturbing...Does that make me a sicko?

Jazbabee Guest
    Is it just me, or does Rachel not resemble a young Sally Field also ??

Pamebabby Guest
    Cool pics! I saw some, but not all before. Thanks for posting them!!

Nicki Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazbabee View Post
    Is it just me, or does Rachel not resemble a young Sally Field also ??
    She does a bit, but I also think she looks alot like her mother did at a younger age.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    That's just a screen shot of the video. It's not an active link.
    Thanks Ivy. Wish it was active as I would really like to see the interview on screen. Did a search, but the original must have been taken down.
    Last edited by Nicki; 11-09-2008 at 11:20 AM.

Pamebabby Guest
    SWEET! He looks like a tom turkey all ready to pop in the oven!

Harrietd Guest
    What I want to know is; who are the 3% who voted these pics disgusting and shouldn't be allowed? Sheesh.

I know this has prolly been asked before and may seem like a silly question, but what is the motive behind Ruby's assassination of Oswald?

Gorey Guest
    First I think the pics are GREAT. I examined each and everyone closely with my magnifying glass.
    Second I'm a believer in the conspiracy theory. Denny owns an Italian Carcano very similar and close to production number of LHO. The only way to hit anything with it is to run up and bash them in the head with it. They are a notoriously inexpensive and inaccurate gun. LHO would not have been able to make that many shots, at that distance, with that gun at a moving target and pull off a head shot.
    The Warren Report, IMHO, was bogus. Never believed a word of it. Dr. Micheal Baden says single shooter, Dr Cyril Wecht says multiple shooters. I'm from Pittsburgh, Who do I believe?
    Ruby was paid , or forgiven debts, to shoot LHO. Denny believes the Mob was behind it. My dad blames it on Nixon, in fact, he blames everything on Nixon, from Hoffa to the state of the economy today. Me? I'm not sure who did it.
    I haven't read up on this for awhile. I'll have to get those books out again.

i imagine Ruby was'nt the only person who would have shot LHO that day if they had the chance.
    as i posted in the Booth thread Stanton wanted the conspirators under heavy guard to thwart lynch mobs.
    check out the Tate or Casey Anthony threads and see how much racor{deservedly so} is directed to the murderers in those cases.
    Knowlege Comes With Deaths release

Heaven's on the pillow,it's Silence competes with Hell

"If you don't go to other peoples' funerals,they won't come to yours."-Yogi Berra

STRAIGHT Guest
    Hi Everyone,

MMMMMMM give me a kiss!
    I guess the Shaw doesn't sleep in Lee Harveys grave after all.

Pamebabby Guest
    Hey Gorey, I'm close to ya!! I think the prong looking things sticking up are stitches. I can't read any of the posts about his head coming off unless I think of the gag lines in 8 Heads in a Duffel Bag- Don't bite my head off, Heads UP! Anyone know that movie like I do?

Frazzzld Kat Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Bidmor View Post
    It's convenient that others who had movie cameras rolling in the Plaza area during the shooting are "non-existent".

But that aside, the Zapruder film that was released to the public after many years in the possession of Time-Life was tampered with in a big way IMHO. As Rod Serling always said, submitted for your approval: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0cBxPhLVOg . If nothing else, what was Time-Life doing with that film all those years?

That vid is the most analytic I've ever seen of the Zapruder film, particularly the passengers' "lunge" forward.
    Unfortunately the youtube video link is no longer there. But I found this one of President Kennedy's autopsy that 16 different doctors all say the exit wound was at the rear of the head. It even shows a picture which thank God is in black & white. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksPOObPve3M

I have always felt there was more to the story about Oswald being the lone gunman. Maybe he really was a Patsy?

Jaenne Guest
    Hi Everyone,

MMMMMMM give me a kiss!
    Do I detect some grave wax in the face?

I wonder if we'll ever know the truth surrounding JFK?