Page 8 of 36 FirstFirst ... 67891017 ... LastLast

Thread: The Duggars!

Frank 'N' Howie Guest
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...85385040727366

Everything I leaned about life , I learned from Monty Python...

I opened up Yahoo today, and the newsbit read like this:

The Duggars welcome their eighth daughter, and 'The Biggest Loser' crowns a winner.

hee hee! Coincidence? Baw haw haw!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Wow, that was some huge-open-mouthed-but-totally-straight-bromance greeting. (爆)~RaRa

LivingDeadGirl Guest
    Yeah, I saw that headline, too.

jenna_VonDoom Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by buddyhollylover View Post
    no kidding. todd & i have a hard enough finding quiet time /w 7, how do they do it?

and the energy too????

for my hubby & me, he's up @ 4 getting ready for work (starts @ 5) works all day long. me, up @ 5, shower, coffee, kids up @ 6, 5 of them shower 2 girls @ once, then the 3 boys. get hair dry & dressed eat quick and out the door in 45 minutes flat. don't ask, it boggles my mind how i do it too.

start house work, then start typing. babies up take care of them, more house work, laundry, COFFEE.....babies nap. make dessert, more typing. start supper. make hubs after work snack. kids come home, hubby comes home. homework. finish making supper. settle kids at the table to eat. babies get baths after supper. spend time w/ the kids, play Wii, read books, etc.
    get clothes ready for the morning. clean up kitchen. kids to bed. spend little bit of time w/ todd before we PASS OUT. todd helps alot around the house w/ things i can't get too.
    notice i said PASS OUT?...i get things done drinking coffee all day. i don't know how she has time to fuck after her day w/ 18 when i'm dead by 8pm w/ 7.

i do all the holidays too. i took over when i was about 20 so ma & pop could have a break. why not? i live in the kitchen and LOVE to cook/bake..

the above is day to day. i didn't include food shoping, dr. & dentist appts.etc..it never ends. i don't complain much. except for my bitching divas & the teenage lazyness creeping it's way in from the older ones.

i watch bill cosby:himself alot. he is sooooooo right about everything. i watch it for a laugh and it's nice to know someone else has the same crap going on in their house w/ a large family.

btw.....i don't think things run as smooth for them when the camera is off.
    does anyone else get that STEPFORD WIFE kinda creepyness going on there? i think they are super nice people/family, but come on, it's NOT *perfect* here, and it sure as hell can't be *perfect* over there...nope!
    *wow* your my hero! Seriously! Im so horrible at waking up early and just plain getting started. I have two girls and Im just so scattered and lost. Getting me and girls ready to leave takes an hour on a good day. You inspired me to try harder if I can get over my laziness. Advice? Tho I def know coffe helps.

And still think mama dugger is fuckn nuts. Thinking about having 18 kids makes my brain hurt.

buddyhollylover Guest
    it's hard believe me and i don't know how i do it. people look at me like HUH??????? you do what?? in what time frame???

i gotta get the rest of the xmas cookies done today. got half done, candy yesterday. took the ham & turkey out this morning. we're having a bunch over on wed/thursday. having kids clean their rooms, i got cleaning to do +baking..desserts etc. wednesday gotta make all the platters. tuesday run out for last minute stuff, beer, soda etc.. my sister is picking up the polish i ordered tuesday on her way to work, gotta have the polish for her hubby, he's 100% polish, and it reminds him of his mother making it when she was alive.

kids go back to school on jan 5, we had a snow day on the 19 so thats when their vacation started. ....ugghhh....off to the coffee pot....tty guys later!

D3LIVIÃ?N Guest
    It's like the human xerox machine of life. Stop already, just fukcing stop! no pun intended.

newsocks Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Delivian View Post
    It's like the human xerox machine of life. Stop already, just fukcing stop! no pun intended.

hotmama Guest
    sorry, but how is he getting in that loose pussy?? is his dick just falling in?? does he feel anything when he is hitting it?? now i know all those kids can't be c-sections. some maybe, but not all. the last few maybe from c-sections but the others or at least some had to come out her pussy. these people are sick as the come. oh yeah her husband "came" too much... they must have a quickie every now and then while the kids are asleep. her pussy gotta be like traveling through a manhole.. damn..

Curl_up_N_dye Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by hotmama View Post
    sorry, but how is he getting in that loose pussy?? is his dick just falling in?? does he feel anything when he is hitting it?? now i know all those kids can't be c-sections. some maybe, but not all. the last few maybe from c-sections but the others or at least some had to come out her pussy. these people are sick as the come. oh yeah her husband "came" too much... they must have a quickie every now and then while the kids are asleep. her pussy gotta be like traveling through a manhole.. damn..
    Sweet jeebus thatnk goodness I wasn't the only one wondering about that

Hey kids. Tonight might be an interesting show...The oldest son gets married. But that isn't why it's interesting to me.....
    Wanna see my grandkids?

Maruz83 Guest
    I wonder if the son will have 18 kids with his wife ????

ceege Guest
    They plan to "leave it to God".

I'd be helping God out with some pills, or condoms or something.

How much money do the Duggers get for being on television??

I wonder if they would have continued to reproduce if they had not scored the TV show

ceege Guest
    I think that they already had a shit load of kids before the show ever came along. Like 15 or something.

**Jenna** Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Karma View Post
    Hey kids. Tonight might be an interesting show...The oldest son gets married. But that isn't why it's interesting to me.....
    I had planned on watching that,but forgot,damn! I hope they show it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank 'N' Howie View Post
    Naw...He don't tie a rope around himself...He puts on his spelunkin helmet with the flashlight on it and ties a frickin two by four to his ass...A TEN FOOT two by four...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arCITMfxvEc
    How would you like to have given birth to all them thar youngins, FrankenHowie?
    "What if the Hokey Pokey is what it's really all about?" Jimmy Buffett

ceege Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by **Jenna** View Post
    I had planned on watching that,but forgot,damn! I hope they show it again.
    TLC is the land of the eternal rerun. It'll most likely be on twenty times this week alone.

**Jenna** Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ceege View Post
    TLC is the land of the eternal rerun. It'll most likely be on twenty times this week alone.
    Good,hopefully I will get a chance to watch it.

Overtaxed Guest
    Am I the only one who sick of these "unusual" families cashing in on being different? The Little Roloffs - the way Matt Roloff comes up with crazy ideas and spend money, NOBODY could afford that lifestyle. Does he even have a job anymore?

Jon & Kate plus 8, UNWATCHABLE...these people have a pretty nice lifestyle...BOTH parents "work" from home...among the things they do just all other "normal" families...the whole family goes to Hawaii so they can renew their wedding vows...she in a designer wedding goen...That Kate is one lazy-assed, bossy B*tch. And what's with the hair, does he drag her by the crown of her head when the camera is shut off?

Then there's the Duggars...WHO can afford 18 children...what does the father do? A family of 4 has a hard time getting by on $100K these days, yet again, damn nice lifestyle, new house, numouse topline appliances...they want for NOTHING..and tonight their zit-faced 20 year old son (does he even have a job. Vertainly no education) gets married and drives off in a Saab?

Based on the criteria, the next "reality" family should be the Palins of Alaska!

I guess they bring TLC ratings that they and their sponsors keep them on the payroll. And when it all comes down to it, watching the day-to-day "escapades" of these familys is just pretty damn boring! DULL!

ceege Guest
    Maybe the next show should be about the DeathHag Family. Think of it!! There would be enough material for twenty shows.

Jazbabee Guest
    Aww damn, when I saw this thread at the top, I thought maybe, just maybe Jim Bob had suffered a penile fracture and Michelles uterus had finally fallen out !!! Damn !!

Quote Originally Posted by Jazbabee View Post
    Aww damn, when I saw this thread at the top, I thought maybe, just maybe Jim Bob had suffered a penile fracture and Michelles uterus had finally fallen out !!! Damn !!
    That's next season.
    Wanna see my grandkids?

simon69 Guest
    This family has taken Gods word to extreme "be friutful and multiply". My question is when there in the mood, which is always how can they do it with all the kids under one roof? I mean wow in the moment of intimate contact how do they stay quiet and not wake the kids? Do they have a sign posted outside the bedroom door, "when the box springs a bouncin don't come annoucin"?

melmoney Guest
    I would love to get my hands on that book/CD that Jim Bob gave Josh, explaining how to have sex. Those poor kids probably had no idea what to do. I'm sure she was too embarrassed to take off her dress, I mean, they are like two 6th graders...so awkward around each other. I had a good laugh when Jim Bob said that sex was like "putting legos together."

**Jenna** Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by melmoney View Post
    I had a good laugh when Jim Bob said that sex was like "putting legos together."
    LMAO!

tuesdays_jupiter Guest
    I will be honest, the idea of 18 children in todays society is encouraging for those to have no children and want them. The idea that they can raise children that aren't serial killers, in Arkansas , is amazing. I can even see their spiritual reasoning in the Quiverfull movement. However I understand that they don't believe in 'dating' before marriage. WHAT!?!!?!!? How are you supposed to know if you are supposed to be with a person for LIFE, unless you see all aspects of that person--flattering or not. Josh got married to who God had selected for him to be with, that's fine, but in these types of relationships I am reminded of the old caste system of India and arranged marriages. Sorry but that's my opinion.

simon69 Guest
    I wonder what they would say to one of there kids if one or more turned out to be gay? Would they shun those kids? I'm just wondering because out of 18 kids the odds are good one or more is probably gonna be gay/ lesbian? My hopes are Mrs. D watched the movie Prayers for Bobby and has an open mind?

Shano Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by melmoney View Post
    I would love to get my hands on that book/CD that Jim Bob gave Josh, explaining how to have sex. Those poor kids probably had no idea what to do. I'm sure she was too embarrassed to take off her dress, I mean, they are like two 6th graders...so awkward around each other. I had a good laugh when Jim Bob said that sex was like "putting legos together."
    What my husband almost had a heart attack about was when Jim Bob came in to the room and in front of his soon to be wife and a bunch of others announces that they need to talk about the wedding night and the birds and bees. How embarrassing!!!

I agree, they do seem like 6th graders. They swore to never kiss but they held hands. Did you see them hand holding.... more like hand fucking! It was ridiculous! lol But this show, John & Kate plus eight and the Roloffs are like highway accidents... you can't look away. lol

STORMIE Guest
    "Then there's the Duggars...WHO can afford 18 children...what does the father do? A family of 4 has a hard time getting by on $100K these days, yet again, damn nice lifestyle, new house, numouse topline appliances...they want for NOTHING..and tonight their zit-faced 20 year old son (does he even have a job. Vertainly no education) gets married and drives off in a Saab?"

Well according to one show that showed how they "save" money, the girls are forced to make their own soap for washing clothes, they go to thrift stores and buy used clothes, shoes, etc, they burn wood for heat and the girls give themselves home perms. Dont' get me wrong, I'm all about buying on sale and saving all you can when you can but when your children have to wear $1.00 used shoes because you chose to have 18 kids, to me it seems ridiculous.
    Last edited by STORMIE; 01-26-2009 at 07:15 AM.

bunny Guest
    Oh my lord I watched the wedding lastnight, all my husband kept saying is what the hell is this...hahahh
    What gets me is that they needed the older girls to come home to help with the younger kids...well ya I guess so...mama just drops them out and the older ones raise them...

D3LIVIÃ?N Guest
    Those fukcers (again no pun intended) make me look forward to a vasectomy with shear delight. I absolutely can not wait, to never reproduce!

LadyCurry Guest
    * Is still thankful for my large family *
    To go along with my earlier posts on this thread defending those that have large families, such as myself....We are 12 weeks pregnant with number five!

Layla331 Guest
    the duggars are debt free...and live great as far as houses cars etc ..more power too em..i wish i could be more like them in that area...and as far as shoes that cost 1..so what..this society is so over the top materialistic that the way the economy is now im going to start taking some tips from them..and lets all face it..dating or not dating marriage is a crap shoot lol..you can date for years and still marry the wrong one..so as odd as it is..more power too them..lotsa of societys in this world have arranged marriages,,odd but alot work...and last but not least.."hand fucking' that was HILARIOUS lmfao..that almost made me spit pepsi lol

STORMIE Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Layla331 View Post
    the duggars are debt free...and live great as far as houses cars etc ..more power too em..i wish i could be more like them in that area...and as far as shoes that cost 1..so what..this society is so over the top materialistic that the way the economy is now im going to start taking some tips from them..and lets all face it..dating or not dating marriage is a crap shoot lol..you can date for years and still marry the wrong one..so as odd as it is..more power too them..lotsa of societys in this world have arranged marriages,,odd but alot work...and last but not least.."hand fucking' that was HILARIOUS lmfao..that almost made me spit pepsi lol

I agree, "hand fucking" was hilarious!

I think its great that they are debt free - not very many people can say that especially with a house and 18 kids. I guess my point is that it seems unfair to the children that not only does the attention have to be spread out over 18 children, so does the money, and it just seems a little unfair that they can never have any new that no other person has ever worn before. I had an older sister and boy did I get tired of her hand me downs.

bunny Guest
    nothing wrong with a big family...I have 3 brothers and one sister...but this is nuts...it is funny the one girl looks diffrent and by this I mean like she is going to break free and go wild...

Layla331 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by bunny View Post
    nothing wrong with a big family...I have 3 brothers and one sister...but this is nuts...it is funny the one girl looks diffrent and by this I mean like she is going to break free and go wild...

which girl..i dont think i noticed a different one lol??

and i do agree the one thing that saddens me a bit is the older ones raising the younger..you rarely see mrs duggar with the babies...i think kids should be allowed to be kids til they have kids of their own then they can be moms and dads..not before

LadyCurry Guest
    which girl..i dont think i noticed a different one lol??

and i do agree the one thing that saddens me a bit is the older ones raising the younger..you rarely see mrs duggar with the babies...i think kids should be allowed to be kids til they have kids of their own then they can be moms and dads..not before

Not sure that I noticed a different one as well...there is a cousin that seems to be there a lot~ Amy.

To some degree, it is helpful to have the younger ones with the older ones...it is a good way to learn things! Not everything though- like what is presented with the buddy system. However, we are seeing a small part of their actual lives.
    With my kids- we team up on chores, or out in public. Meaning, have you ever noticed that every child in public will ALWAYS have to go to the bathroom! It get obnoxious....so I do buddy them up to go to the bathroom.
    I love their website! I like the idea of monitored internet, very little TV, wholesome music...and the dating...don't see a problem there at all. I hope to raise my children with the same values.

bunny Guest
    nothing wrong with the buddy system...helps the teens learning about kids and babies, but they seem to be raising those kids...

oh ya that cousin that is around...I dont think they like her values much...as for the one daughter damn I cant think of her name cause there are so many of them, she just looked like she would go ...wild if the right boy came along...if you know what I mean...and a little more than just hand holding..hahah

Guest Guest
    ..as for the one daughter damn I cant think of her name cause there are so many of them, she just looked like she would go ...wild if the right boy came along...if you know what I mean...and a little more than just hand holding..hahah
    Hey Bun!! I know what you mean, I saw that too!

It's hard to tell the older girls alike, same hair, same skirts.

marimbagirl Guest
    I love it when the oldest boy and his sisters drove to Florida to help with the wedding planning. The bride's sisters were so freaking mouthy compared to the Duggar girls.

LadyCurry Guest
    nothing wrong with the buddy system...helps the teens learning about kids and babies, but they seem to be raising those kids...

oh ya that cousin that is around...I dont think they like her values much...as for the one daughter damn I cant think of her name cause there are so many of them, she just looked like she would go ...wild if the right boy came along...if you know what I mean...and a little more than just hand holding..hahah

I think maybe Jinger? I kind of felt that way about her too...like given a chance she would run...lol.

Guest Guest
    Oh, and I do have a WTF?? Last night is the first time I really watched that show and I noticed that Michelle is older than me (by two or three years) and has also dropped 17 kids more than me, yet is amazingly in better condition than me! That chick has like no wrinkles!!!

All that clean living?

Layla331 Guest
    i agree with the buddy system.my kids are huge helpers with the clan...but ive read things on her blog that show this is wayy beyond just helping lol..its more like having one to raise..they do everything daily that it takes..and im all about teaching my kids reponsibilities and chores etc..but i still think thats a little beyond..just my opinion..

and i do like the duggars and have no issues with their family.their not asking me to pay for one of their mouths their feeding which is more than i can say for some families of 1.. and im sure if given the chance to know me they wouldnt agree with some of the ways we choose to raise our kids so thats all just a matter of opinion..i saw a comment earlier about them being "as sick as they come" ...id love this kinda sick in my neighborhood if this is as sick as it gets..i guess theres no news in that area so you can see some of the real sick shit thats out in this world now..
    Last edited by Layla331; 01-26-2009 at 11:44 AM.

bunny Guest
    I have to say I like that also...not asking anyone for money, they do it all themselves...I say good for them, they need a pat on the back for that one...

I think it might be Jinger...damn like you said it is so hard to tell they look all the same..same hair same clothes same everything...but given the chance she would run and have some boy touch her booby...hahahah

LadyCurry Guest
    i agree with the buddy system.my kids are huge helpers with the clan...but ive read things on her blog that show this is wayy beyond just helping lol..its more like having one to raise..they do everything daily that it takes..and im all about teaching my kids reponsibilities and chores etc..but i still think thats a little beyond..just my opinion..

and i do like the duggars and have no issues with their family.their not asking me to pay for one of their mouths their feeding which is more than i can say for some families of 1.. and im sure if given the chance to know me they wouldnt agree with some of the ways we choose to raise our kids so thats all just a matter of opinion..i saw a comment earlier about them being "as sick as they come" ...id love this kinda sick in my neighborhood if this is as sick as it gets..i guess theres no news in that area so you can see some of the real sick shit thats out in this world now..
    Couldn't agree more. I have never read her blog...I would find that interesting I am sure- I am always looking for more efficient ways! However, I'll keep the raising of my kids for the hubby and I...lol. I wouldn't want my older kids completely raising my younger ones.....eeeeks....I'm trying to correct the mistakes I made with the older ones! lol.

I would love to have them near my farm! Compared to the meth heads that live a couple miles down the road! They aren't sickos at all! Their, I don't know the polite way to say it...I'm not much for political correctness...but their standards, morals, etc. in this crazy world we live in are few and far between- I find them a breath of fresh air on TV rather than the crud that promotes sexual infedelity, cheating, stealing, etc. It is something that I can watch with my kids that isn't animated! lol. They love all the TLC shows! lol....but that is all just my ever humble opinion!

LadyCurry Guest
    I have to say I like that also...not asking anyone for money, they do it all themselves...I say good for them, they need a pat on the back for that one...

I think it might be Jinger...damn like you said it is so hard to tell they look all the same..same hair same clothes same everything...but given the chance she would run and have some boy touch her booby...hahahah

HA! I tried really hard not to laugh....to no avail!

bunny Guest
    my lord those girls are 15 16 and 17 and they DONT think about boys? that is all I thought about hahahah...I wanted a boy to touch my titty hahahahah..

I guess being home schooled they dont meet to many boys

Guest Guest
    I guess being home schooled they dont meet to many boys
    Well, there's those brothers.......

I found this article about the Duggars , it's a bit dated, but kinda funny:
    Who are you to judge? Who are you to say that the more than slightly creepy 39-year-old woman from Arkansas who just gave birth to her 16th child yes that's right 16 kids and try not to cringe in phantom vaginal pain when you say it, who are you to say Michelle Duggar is not more than a little unhinged and sad and lost?

And furthermore, who are you to suggest that her equally troubling husband -- whose name is, of course, Jim Bob and he's hankerin' to be a Republican senator and try not to wince in sociopolitical pain when you say that -- isn't more than a little numb to the real world, and that bringing 16 hungry mewling attention-deprived kids (and she wants more! Yay!) into this exhausted world zips right by "touching" and races right past "disturbing" and lurches its way, heaving and gasping and sweating from the karmic armpits, straight into "Oh my God, what the hell is wrong with you people?"

But that would be, you know, mean. Mean and callous to suggest that this might be the most disquieting photo you see all year, this bizarre Duggar family of 18 spotless white hyperreligious interchangeable people with alarmingly bad hair, the kids ranging in ages from 1 to 17, worse than those nuked Smurfs in that UNICEF commercial and worse than all the horrific rubble in Pakistan and worse than the cluster-bomb nightmare that is Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise having a child as they suck the skin from each other's Scientological faces and even worse than that huge 13-foot python which ate that six-foot alligator and then exploded.

It's wrong to be this judgmental. Wrong to suggest that it is exactly this kind of weird pathological protofamily breeding-happy gluttony that's making the world groan and cry and recoil, contributing to vicious overpopulation rates and unrepentant economic strain and a bitter moral warpage resulting from a massive viral outbreak of homophobic neo-Christians across our troubled and Bush-ravaged land. Or is it?
    Is it wrong to notice how all the Duggar kids' names start with the letter J (Jeremiah and Josiah and Jedediah and Jesus, someone please stop them), and that if you study the above photo (or the even more disturbing family Web site) too closely you will become rashy and depressed and you will crave large quantities of alcohol and loud aggressive music to deflect the creeping feeling that this planet is devolving faster than you can suck the contents from a large bong? But I'm not judging.

I have a friend who used to co-babysit (yes, it required two sitters) for a family of 10 kids, and she reports that they were, almost without fail, manic and hyper and bewildered and attention deprived in the worst way, half of them addicted to prescription meds to calm their neglected nerves and the other half bound for years of therapy due to complete loss of having the slightest clue as to who they actually were, lost in the family crowd, just another blank, needy face at the table. Is this the guaranteed affliction for every child of very large families? Of course not. But I'm guessing it's more common than you imagine.

What's more, after the 10th kid popped out, the family doctor essentially prohibited the baby-addicted mother from having any more offspring, considering the pummeling endured by her various matronly systems, and it's actually painful to imagine the logistics, the toll on Michelle Duggar's body, the ravages it has endured to give birth to roughly one child per year for nearly two decades, and you cannot help but wonder about her body and its various biological and sexual ... no, no, it is not for this space to visualize frighteningly capacious vaginal dimensions. It is not for this space to imagine this couple's soggy sexual mutations. We do not have enough wine on hand for that.

Perhaps the point is this: Why does this sort of bizarre hyperbreeding only seem to afflict antiseptic megareligious families from the Midwest? In other words -- assuming Michelle and Jim Bob and their massive brood of cookie-cutter Christian kidbots will all be, as the charming photo suggests, never allowed near a decent pair of designer jeans or a tolerable haircut from a recent decade, and assuming that they will all be tragically encoded with the values of the homophobic asexual Christian right -- where are the forces that shall help neutralize their effect on the culture? Where is the counterbalance, to offset the damage?

Where is, in other words, the funky tattooed intellectual poetess who, along with her genius anarchist husband, is popping out 16 funky progressive intellectually curious fashion-forward pagan offspring to answer the Duggar's squad of über-white future Wal-Mart shoppers? Where is the liberal, spiritualized, pro-sex flip side? Verily I say unto thee, it ain't lookin' good.
    Perhaps this the scariest aspect of our squishy birthin' tale: Maybe the scales are tipping to the neoconservative, homogenous right in our culture simply because they tend not to give much of a damn for the ramifications of wanton breeding and environmental destruction and pious sanctimony, whereas those on the left actually seem to give a whit for the health of the planet and the dire effects of overpopulation. Is that an oversimplification?

Why does this sort of thoughtfulness seem so far from the norm? Why is having a stadiumful of offspring still seen as some sort of happy joyous thing?

You already know why. It is the Biggest Reason of All. Children are, after all, God's little gifts. Kids are little blessings from the Lord, the Almighty's own screaming spitballs of joy. Hell, Jim Bob said so himself, when asked if the couple would soon be going for a 17th rug rat: "We both just love children and we consider each a blessing from the Lord. I have asked Michelle if she wants more and she said yes, if the Lord wants to give us some she will accept them." This is what he actually said. And God did not strike him dead on the spot.

Let us be clear: I don't care what sort of God you believe in, it's a safe bet that hysterical breeding does not top her list of desirables. God does not want more children per acre than there are ants or mice or garter snakes or repressed pedophilic priests. We already have three billion humans on the planet who subsist on less than two dollars a day. Every other child in the world (one billion of them) lives in abject poverty. We are burning through the planet's resources faster than a Republican can eat an endangered caribou stew. Note to Michelle Duggar: If God wanted you to have a massive pile of children, she'd have given your uterus a hydraulic pump and a revolving door. Stop it now.

Ah, but this is America, yes? People should be allowed to do whatever the hell they want with their families if they can afford it and if it's within the law and so long as they aren't gay or deviant or happily flouting Good Christian Values, right? Shouldn't they? Hell, gay couples still can't openly adopt a baby in most states (they either lie, or one adopts and the other must apply as "co-parent"), but Michelle Duggar can pop out 16 kids and no one says, oh my freaking God, stop it, stop it now, you thoughtless, selfish, baby-drunk people.

No, no one says that. That would be mean.
    Last edited by Guest; 01-26-2009 at 12:00 PM.

Layla331 Guest
    yeah i have to say it amazes me that they dont want to kiss a boy etc..but then my husband pointed out they arent around other kids in normal circumstances so i guess that may be a big part...when they said last night that none of the kids are forced into the courting thing..they can date if they want...and that michelle had baggage from dating other men..i thought she married at very young age..so i dont know how much baggage she coulda packed..i guess what i wonder is ..how can they really be giving the kids a choice when they are against dating..it would be like me hating soup but loving sandwiches and saying ok you kids can have this yummy wonderful sandwich..or this soup that tastes like shit..i dont think theres any objectivitiy lol

newsocks Guest
    C'MON.....to each their own!!

remember peoples, we could very well be weirdos or any other name for even being a part of the death hag commumity, dont hate on the ones that like to have WAY too many children. they obviously can afford it and wanted it and make it work and thats their life, not ours.

jon & kate plus 8 - he used to be some kind of engineer or something and she used to be a nurse. they also live in a part of the coutnry where living or homes are NOT half as much as say california or something.

ok i gotta go (time to go back to work)

i love these shows, so naturally i am sticking up. hehe. death hags rule!