Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: WARNING Awful crime scene photos!

I too believe the story about the disembodied feet (9/11). People were just torn apart. I don't blame anyone for jumping, I don't think it was suicide, they were going to die and they knew it.

The Hillside Stranglers - I was young back then and it was a scary time in Los Angeles. I live in a hilly area.

GuiltyLittleDeathHag Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Hidium View Post
    I too believe the story about the disembodied feet (9/11). People were just torn apart. I don't blame anyone for jumping, I don't think it was suicide, they were going to die and they knew it.

The Hillside Stranglers - I was young back then and it was a scary time in Los Angeles. I live in a hilly area.
    Yes people were in pieces or eviscerated. We had two brothers who were family friends who worked for Canter Fitzgerald. They were killed on impact when the first plane went into the first tower hit. Their mother got one bone fragment back from her oldest son and nothing from the youngest. She had a nervous breakdown and moved to Florida. She won't come back to New York now at all. My college roommate at the time lost her uncle and all they ever found of him was his engraved wedding ring. Stories went on like this for a year after. It was just awful. My brother freaked out when the buildings fell, he grabbed a soda bottle from the street and started scooping up the ashes from the building, he didn't know why he did that, he just freaked, he still has it, the building just went to gray dust...Everything was broken in pieces.

Quote Originally Posted by weirdgurl View Post
    I met a guy who claimed to have been an EMT on 9/11 and the days after. He said that one of the things that bothered him the most was that there were severed feet on the street. I always wondered if he was full of shit about being there, but that seems like a very odd thing to say if you weren't really there...
    That is consistent with stories I have heard. Actually, what I heard was that there were empty shoes scattered everywhere around ground zero. Someone else on this forum commented that the same thing happens in plane crashes, car and train accidents. Lots and lots of empty shoes separated from their owners. If the force is strong enough to pull of people's shoes, I presume it can also pull off people's feet as well.

Regarding the New York Archive Crime Scene Photos, what surprised me was how many victims appeared to be killed in their beds. Maybe that was an easy way to kill people back then, perhaps when they were sleeping? Or were they put there by investigators for photo purposes? Who knows.
    Any day above ground is a good day.

9/11 was so personal, it's kind of good that there weren't a lot of crime scene photos released. I wouldn't want the bad guys gloating over the pictures.

The about being killed in bed thing - maybe that's why I have so much trouble sleeping, I've seen too many pictures of people who have died in bed. It's a vulnerable place to be, I think. The previous owner of my house died in bed, in my bedroom. I can handle it, it was natural causes, but still, I won't put my bed where her bed was.

ozzysmom Guest
    The scant few 9/11 pictures of those poor jumpers that I've seen, it hurt my heart to look at. No death pictures have ever bothered me the way those did. I felt as if I was being disrespectful just looking at them. Could have been anyone of us, just going about our daily lives and...............BAM! Done....:,(

I felt the same way when I saw photos or video of these poor people. And I ask myself if I had been in that hopeless situation, would I have done the same thing ?

Quote Originally Posted by GuiltyLittleDeathHag View Post
    Yes people were in pieces or eviscerated. We had two brothers who were family friends who worked for Canter Fitzgerald. They were killed on impact when the first plane went into the first tower hit. Their mother got one bone fragment back from her oldest son and nothing from the youngest. She had a nervous breakdown and moved to Florida. She won't come back to New York now at all. My college roommate at the time lost her uncle and all they ever found of him was his engraved wedding ring. Stories went on like this for a year after. It was just awful. My brother freaked out when the buildings fell, he grabbed a soda bottle from the street and started scooping up the ashes from the building, he didn't know why he did that, he just freaked, he still has it, the building just went to gray dust...Everything was broken in pieces.
    It's so powerful that 9/11 impacted so many people in this country. Generally you'll find people who knew people, were related to people or know people who knew people who were killed in that attack.

I used to work at a hospital (my husband still works there) and there was a doctor on one of the planes who had interned at our hospital. Everyone remembered him from the hundreds of interns who worked there because he was different. He'd come to work on his bike and he changed his hair style on a monthly bases (either style it differently or color it or whatever). He was a good guy, very down to earth, always smiling.

It shocked both my husband and me that we knew someone who was killed that day. We live in NH and have no connection to NY or NYC and yet we knew someone, personally, who was killed in that attack.
    Live free or die: Death is not the worst of evils.

It is just too personal to Americans, and others who lost someone that day. It was extreme terrorist in our country. The posters put up by relatives trying to find their loved ones, just heartbreaking.

I think the feet/shoes were probably from the plane crash victims. I know someone who worked plane crashes for the FAA and he said the number one thing he sees are dismembered feet. Pretty much everyone in most crashes loses them. I am not sure why.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

Quote Originally Posted by Miho View Post
    I think the feet/shoes were probably from the plane crash victims. I know someone who worked plane crashes for the FAA and he said the number one thing he sees are dismembered feet. Pretty much everyone in most crashes loses them. I am not sure why.
    Maybe it's like car crash victims losing their shoes. Whenever a hit-and-run is reported on the news, they take the camera to a shoe in the road and show 'footage' of it.

I was under the impression that the people on the plane were completely incinerated, but I could be wrong.

I was fascinated by 9/11 and read a lot about it after the it happened. One thing that got to me was pictures of piles of jewelry and shoes that were pulled out of the rubble. it looked like a concentration camp photo.
    Last edited by Hidium; 02-21-2014 at 10:09 AM.

Maybe it's like car crash victims losing their shoes. Whenever a hit-and-run is reported on the news, they take the camera to a shoe in the road and show 'footage' of it.
    god help me, that made me laugh out loud. I'll never think of "footage" the same way again
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I could stay on this thread for hours.

My best friends brother was killed by a drunk driver years ago. Her Mom was in the front seat, her rings were pulled off of her fingers on impact. She survived her injuries.

I was under the impression that the people on the plane were completely incinerated, but I could be wrong.

I was fascinated by 9/11 and read a lot about it after the it happened. One thing that got to me was pictures of piles of jewelry and shoes that were pulled out of the rubble. it looked like a concentration camp photo.
    Maybe the parts that "survived" were shot out of the building upon impact? IDK, but I totally agree that anything in the building from them was probably disintegrated. I guess I think that because I can't comprehend where there would be feet from those in the towers.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

Maybe the parts that "survived" were shot out of the building upon impact? IDK, but I totally agree that anything in the building from them was probably disintegrated. I guess I think that because I can't comprehend where there would be feet from those in the towers.....
    The whole thing is hard to comprehend. Another thing that bothered me was that they took the remains to a place called 'Fresh Kills' for examination. I thought that they called it that because of the situation, but it was already named Fresh Kills. Isn't that a of horrible bit of irony? Seems like they should have changed the name.

Wendy A. Guest
    The whole thing is hard to comprehend. Another thing that bothered me was that they took the remains to a place called 'Fresh Kills' for examination. I thought that they called it that because of the situation, but it was already named Fresh Kills. Isn't that a of horrible bit of irony? Seems like they should have changed the name.
    Isn't that the name of the city dump?

Quote Originally Posted by Wendy A. View Post
    Isn't that the name of the city dump?
    Yes it is. Many claim (and I believe it) that debris was never sorted through properly. Just dumped into trucks and brought to the landfill. God knows how many human remains were there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Wendy A. Guest
    Yes it is. Many claim (and I believe it) that debris was never sorted through properly. Just dumped into trucks and brought to the landfill. God knows how many human remains were there.
    That's just beyond sad.

I looked it up after I logged off last time... Fresh Kills landfill. Horrible name, even before 9/11. Maybe it wouldn't have bothered me if I hadn't heard it in connection with 9/11.
    Last edited by Hidium; 02-24-2014 at 03:46 PM.

Mammy Guest
    It's horrible to think there are human remains in a landfill, but I really don't see where they had many options. We all saw the enormous amount of debris. I don't know how they could pick through tons of steel, glass, and other debris to find bone shards that are barely visible. I think the victim's bodies were pulverized from the collapsing buildings and it didn't help that it took quite a while to put the fire out completely. Most of them were probably turned to dust.

Quote Originally Posted by Mammy View Post
    It's horrible to think there are human remains in a landfill, but I really don't see where they had many options. We all saw the enormous amount of debris. I don't know how they could pick through tons of steel, glass, and other debris to find bone shards that are barely visible. I think the victim's bodies were pulverized from the collapsing buildings and it didn't help that it took quite a while to put the fire out completely. Most of them were probably turned to dust.
    http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/...icle-1.1306464

from last year, they are still finding remains

weirdgurl Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by deathbunny View Post
    Wow. Some of those are really bad. I stopped looking when I got light-headed!

Some of them made my mouth water, like I was going to barf,

9/11 - Thousands of people pulverized, so horrible.

Yup, a few hard to take. Think I will take a break.

The severed penis stuffed in the guys mouth.....break time.

Whoa, these graphic photos usually don't bother me.
    Last edited by Leasie; 02-25-2014 at 02:50 PM.

Wow.. Im with you guys, it got bad as you scrolled down. The hand that was holding a firecracker..the guy in the barrel when a drug deal went bad.. I started getting a little light headed too.

Gulp... wow.. Yeah I had to stop
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

slingshot Guest
    Same here. At one time I could eat and watch an autopsy. Now in my older age, this stuff seems to get to me more. Those are some rough pics.

Wendy A. Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by deathbunny View Post
    Damn! Nice find! Some were heartbreaking, and many I have never seen before!

Gulp... wow.. Yeah I had to stop
    YOU had to stop Miho? I thought you were the only hag here more hardcore than myself. I reckon nothing bothers me. I don't like seeing children but it doesn't carry over with me.
    I am the king of all things stupid!

I was thinking that some of those pictures were make-up, like for a movie or TV show. The one that made me think that was the big bite on the neck. There was hardly any blood on the white tank top. It seems like there would be a lot more blood.

Also, Tupac's autopsy photo got to me. I think because most autopsy photos I've seen are of white people. With a black person it's easier to see the fat layer. Creepy. With white people it doesn't show as much. And his death was so tragic.

Also there is one called 'crime scene' with the head of a girl by a cardboard box with the word 'bitch' written on it. She looks too peaceful and pretty, I just don't think it's real.
    Last edited by Hidium; 02-26-2014 at 12:28 PM.

I think some were fake as well Hidium.

Do you think that was really Heath Ledger's face? It looked like him, I had never seen that photo before.

I thought I saw a photo of Mussolini's hanging before and I thought his mistresses skirt was down, in this one her skirt is tied up. I bet the one I saw was fake or I am mistaken on who was hanging. Neil, if you are on here I'm sure you know. My father was in WW2 and was in the square where they were hung a few days later. He said the blood stains were still there. Sorry, I am rambling but I just thought of this.

It looked like Heath to me. Not sure about Mussolini.

Quote Originally Posted by Leasie View Post
    Do you think that was really Heath Ledger's face? It looked like him, I had never seen that photo before.

I thought I saw a photo of Mussolini's hanging before and I thought his mistresses skirt was down, in this one her skirt is tied up. I bet the one I saw was fake or I am mistaken on who was hanging. Neil, if you are on here I'm sure you know. My father was in WW2 and was in the square where they were hung a few days later. He said the blood stains were still there. Sorry, I am rambling but I just thought of this.
    I think you're right, I have seen the photo you mentioned before. It was Mussolini.

Quote Originally Posted by McMorbid View Post
    YOU had to stop Miho? I thought you were the only hag here more hardcore than myself. I reckon nothing bothers me. I don't like seeing children but it doesn't carry over with me.
    *LOL* Thank for the awesome compliment. I can deal with a lot of stuff, but decomposed bodies kinda make me want to hurl.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm good if I don't have to smell them.

And you're very welcome. Tis but a small compliment to one of my very favorite hags.
    Last edited by McMorbid; 02-27-2014 at 10:08 AM.

I can handle horrible pictures, but if the ASPCA commercial comes on, I can't change it fast enough. I have my fingers in my ears singing 'loly loly loly' until I find the remote. If they really want donations they should make a commercial that people can stand to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Leasie View Post

Yes that is Heath Ledger. He's underwater but I can't remember why? For a movie part? Also I don't get how this is a crime scene What was the crime?
    Last edited by suzycreamcheese1; 02-27-2014 at 12:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lisamarie View Post
    http://www.francesfarmersrevenge.com...enes.htm#Kraft

Okay people !!! Take a look!!! These are sick and twisted and I cannot stop looking...Im tryng to match up victims......anyway take a look if you can handle it!!!
    All I got was a sex site and I do mean sex all sex all the time!

I work in NJ, and on 9/11 they sent us home from work. Morris county isn't the nearest county to NYC, but it's a bedroom community and damned close. We couldn't get calls in or out and after the plane hit the 2nd tower, they just said "go".

When I got home, I turned on the TV and started scrolling through the channels. One of the channels - I think it was a Spanish language channel - was filming live somewhere and I kept hearing these loud bangs and thumps and thuds. It only dawned on me later that it must have been the impacts of bodies hitting the ground or the buildings.

That was such a surreal day.

VCNJ~
    Professional Thread-Killer

I got the sex site too. LOL

Wendy A. Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by VeuveClicquotNJ View Post
    I work in NJ, and on 9/11 they sent us home from work. Morris county isn't the nearest county to NYC, but it's a bedroom community and damned close. We couldn't get calls in or out and after the plane hit the 2nd tower, they just said "go".

When I got home, I turned on the TV and started scrolling through the channels. One of the channels - I think it was a Spanish language channel - was filming live somewhere and I kept hearing these loud bangs and thumps and thuds. It only dawned on me later that it must have been the impacts of bodies hitting the ground or the buildings.

That was such a surreal day.

VCNJ~
    I remember watching a documentary on 9/11 and I remember they were showing people being interviewed when people began falling.. it sounded like a firecracker going off to me. I hate firecrackers, and now I think of those poor people every 4th of July.

I worked in a 15 floor building by LAX, The FBI had bomb sniffing dogs in the parking lot, then they sent us home. For me I had to make my 24 mile drive in 3 hours, much longer than usual.

Some of them made my mouth water, like I was going to barf,
    me too
    (though I'm afraid the one of the guy in the cement barrel kinda made me laugh. it was like something out of a cartoon)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

45. 03-01-2014, 08:11 PM

I looked it up after I logged off last time... Fresh Kills landfill. Horrible name, even before 9/11.
    It comes from New York's Dutch ancestry. 'Kill' means 'creek', so the name translates to 'Fresh Creeks'. Makes sense, as there are a lot of small waterways where it's located.

I knew someone that lived in the vicinity of the WTC site. She told me that they only picked through the rubble during daylight when the cameras were on. Overnight, they were using bucket loaders and backhoes to scoop and dump debris into trucks to get it out of there.

Probably the one that bothered me the most, and I made it through most of them, was the seven-year-old Islam (or Muslim?) girl who was beheaded by her father. A so-called "honor killing," because the little girl had been raped by her uncle. That one ...yeah. I couldn't take that one.
    "Tequila may not be the answer, but it's worth a shot."

"I just go here!"

"I am not psychic. I AM psychotic. BIG difference."

This link is dead. It is a porn site now and my virus protection software warned me off the page. The link should probably be taken down before it harms a user's computer.

alrighty need some opinions. Do we think this is a picture of the bodies covered in the Columbia mall shooting? Click image for larger version. 

Name:	img-Columbia-Mall-shooting-recounted-by-witness.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	82.6 KB 
ID:	50532
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mr Bad Example Guest

Cool HELP !!! How or where do I send my pics of DEATH HAG shots

Please help me.... Muchas Gracias

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bad Example View Post
    Please help me.... Muchas Gracias
    You can post them in this thread as long as they are not gory. If they are gory you can past the link with a WARNING so those who wish to view them can. I would advise you to read the rules before you post the pics.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD