Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: WARNING Awful crime scene photos!

Lisamarie Guest

WARNING Awful crime scene photos!

http://www.francesfarmersrevenge.com/stuff/serialkillers/scenes.htm#Kraft

Okay people !!! Take a look!!! These are sick and twisted and I cannot stop looking...Im tryng to match up victims......anyway take a look if you can handle it!!!

Lisamarie Guest
    I also got a really cool one of JFK..Im not sure it may be a fake??????
    http://www.geocities.com/jfktruth/

Chevyheaven Guest
    Shoot that reminds me I need to pick up the pizza on the way home..dammit and get gas too.

Nice pictures they are very bloody and ewwie and gooey!!

I will have to check them out in closer detail after I pick up my pizza.

JestersKiss Guest
    Nice,,,,,,i do believe thos are the real deal on JFK.

Lisamarie Guest
    can anyone match up the victims??? Im trying now....

i can't view the JFK one lisamarie i looked at the other bodies funny had no feelings of sadness like when i saw the Mamonas strange eh lol

Nice link, Lisamarie.

I just don't understand the depravity some of these killers display. No one should end up that way.

Pizza here too, Chevyheaven!

Ooh! Blood AND gore! Thanks!!

Thanks for the link, Lisamarie!

Quote Originally Posted by Mysticakasha View Post
    i can't view the JFK one lisamarie i looked at the other bodies funny had no feelings of sadness like when i saw the Mamonas strange eh lol

you're a worry mystica lolol

how does everyone want their steaks??
    Last edited by hell0kitty; 05-05-2008 at 04:53 PM.
    pull the string!

endsleigh03 Guest
    The Hillside Strangler pic is really nasty.

Quote Originally Posted by hell0kitty View Post
    Mmm! Now I'm hungry! Make it medium rare, but bleeding!

Duke Six Guest
    I dont want to spoil anybodys fun but my MCAFFEE site advisor showed downloading this will bring spyware and adware so be forewarned if your browser gets goofy or worse.....

I have the Hillside one on my site, (whoever runs FrancesFarmer let me copy a bunch of their pics awhile back,) man that took some pondering over whether to post it or not. The DH in me won.

JFK photos are always so gross! Can you imagine being Jackie and having to see that wound from inches away, AND it's happened to your husband? I don't think the pic w/ his skull halved down the middle and stuff pouring everywhere is real though. The others damn sure are.
    Last edited by Nessa; 05-06-2008 at 12:49 AM.
    The most dangerous woman of all is the one who refuses to rely on your sword to save her because she carries her own.

- R.H. Sin

Lisamarie Guest
    Is the Hilside stangler pic real?? I never heard of the girl being found with the broom insid of her like that before?? I also did some online reading and didint find anything anout a body being found like that..is it real?? It sure looks it?? It reminded me of the Boston stangler cause I know he left one of his vistims like that. Anyone know is its real or not??

Waltham Abbey in Essex & Filey In Yorkshire UK
    I had seen the Hillside Stranglers pic on that site before and had the same YUK reaction, which is unusual because I am fascinated by the goriest of pics

All of the others are gory but didn't have the same effect as that one
    I also donâ??t remember reading about those injuries on any of the Hillside victims so perhaps the victims are wrong in some cases.

The Kennedy pic wonâ??t load up for me yet I'll have to keep trying

Good Links tho' Lisa
    Thanks

deathhagcutie Guest
    eh..tame*boooooooooooo*lol j/k

Lisamarie Guest
    yaeh I know I was eating when my friend sent me the link and I was looking through them like it was nothing......pizza sauce all over me..yum!! The more Im looking at the hillside pic the more I wonder if this is not a misplaced killer....I dont recall any being found in that manner...also it may just be me but her body is very perfect for a dead girl..I mean she seems very posed to me....the arm across the breast...kind of looks like a morbid centerfold or something! Maybe its afake??? Not sure .....what do you guys think??

Chevyheaven Guest
    We ordered Pizza from the new new york style eatery. Oh man it was heavenly Unfortunately I couldnt look at this grusesome pics while have a slice.

I usually hate pizza!

deathhagcutie Guest
    ooooo i want pizza but im in nyc..i want chicago style...

also, i loveeeeeee japan if just for the fact that the cannibal from there is treated like a star or better yet paris hilton..

Quote Originally Posted by Lisamarie View Post

All I get at this link is site unavailable. The stuff on the other link is cool though. Makes for great dinner conversation.
    John Trim On Face Book
    On the internet you can be anything you want.
    It is strange that so many people choose to be stupid.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

deathhagcutie Guest
    nice, john, nice..LOL

Quote Originally Posted by deathhagcutie View Post
    nice, john, nice..LOL
    Why, Thank, You. I do so strive for approval.
    John Trim On Face Book

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I think they're the real deal, but the last color photo of him on the slab, there...I've never seen that one. It's been years since I've seen the JFK movie...it isn't from that, is it??

"Death doesn't really worry me that much, I'm not frightened about it... I just don't want to be there when it happens."

Cettie Guest
    That one photo reminded me I have to clean out the fridge again. Believe me, that can be gross-er than some of the pictures.

Cathy J. Guest
    Those pics of the Randy Kraft victims I have to admit are quite tame considering the stories I have read about what he did to the other victims.

There used to a be a site all about Kraft but for some reason I can't find it now. But from what I remember he did some rather disgusting and horrible stuff to his victims such as forcing objects into the victim's ass, burning their eyelids with cigarette lighters, biting and chewing on their penis and putting objects through them...and his victims were ALIVE when he was doing this stuff UGH .

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy J. View Post
    Those pics of the Randy Kraft victims I have to admit are quite tame considering the stories I have read about what he did to the other victims.

There used to a be a site all about Kraft but for some reason I can't find it now. But from what I remember he did some rather disgusting and horrible stuff to his victims such as forcing objects into the victim's ass, burning their eyelids with cigarette lighters, biting and chewing on their penis and putting objects through them...and his victims were ALIVE when he was doing this stuff UGH .
    OMG that is sickening

Quote Originally Posted by hell0kitty View Post
    you're a worry mystica lolol

What do you mean lol i'm perfectly normal as normal goes, i just mean after viewing the Mamonas bodies i really felt sadness but i can look at other bodies and feel nothing or maybe it's cos i'm now addicted to their music lol

yaeh I know I was eating when my friend sent me the link and I was looking through them like it was nothing......pizza sauce all over me..yum!! The more Im looking at the hillside pic the more I wonder if this is not a misplaced killer....I dont recall any being found in that manner...also it may just be me but her body is very perfect for a dead girl..I mean she seems very posed to me....the arm across the breast...kind of looks like a morbid centerfold or something! Maybe its afake??? Not sure .....what do you guys think??
    Posed, but it sure looks real to me. It makes me hurt to look at it.

Quote Originally Posted by John Trim View Post
    All I get at this link is site unavailable. The stuff on the other link is cool though. Makes for great dinner conversation.
    There is a musician named Ben Harper who has a song called 'Please Don't Talk About Murder While I'm Eating', my bf says it is about me. Can you imagine if we all got together for dinner? We'd clear a restaurant in fifteen minutes!

Quote Originally Posted by Cettie View Post
    That one photo reminded me I have to clean out the fridge again. Believe me, that can be gross-er than some of the pictures.
    Ugh, I'd sooner barf cleaning the fridge than looking at dead bodies. Especially after the time I spilled blueberries in the bottom of the fridge and EVERYTHING stuck to it, a huge mass of purple goo.
    The most dangerous woman of all is the one who refuses to rely on your sword to save her because she carries her own.

- R.H. Sin

Snudgie Guest
    Well I'm just sat here relaxing after a hard day....with a cup of tea and a piece of cake...looking at gross photos with blood and gore a-plenty...and husband walked in...his jaw dropped and he ran back out, telling me I was disturbed hahaha! .....non-hags.....wusses!!

Cettie Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Snudgie View Post
    Well I'm just sat here relaxing after a hard day....with a cup of tea and a piece of cake...looking at gross photos with blood and gore a-plenty...and husband walked in...his jaw dropped and he ran back out, telling me I was disturbed hahaha! .....non-hags.....wusses!!

Hey, me too. Mine is some leftover carrot cake, what's yours?

Snudgie Guest
    It's a rather lovely vanilla sponge with cream and strawberries! Yum!

Lisamarie Guest
    I think the one guy is alive in the Kraft pics he looks like he has his eyes open.

smooches27 Guest
    I think the one guy is alive in the Kraft pics he looks like he has his eyes open.

That happens with dead people, their eyes are sometimes at half-mast or open. I'm not sure why.....I bet Mbalmer would know....

endsleigh03 Guest
    Lmao @ your poor hubby.

It had me wondering too so I started reading about those grusome guys aka Hilside Stranglers and yes, there are a few reports about this particular victim with the broom stick. Dont know which one or if this is the real picture....but they did do that and more horrible things to their victims. The one I always remembered was when they hooked the one victim up to the gas stove with a plastic bag over her head and a tube running into the gas pipe. They confessed it was a painful death for her taking over an hour

Lisamarie Guest
    Yeah I remeber the hillside stangler story of the one poor girl they picked up at a bus stop or something and she was very beautiful ...but they got hold of her and it was all over and they brought her to the apartment they shared and neighbors apprantley heard screaming and crying and the lights flickered off and on..because they were in the process of torturing her with electrical wires for hours. They had exsposed some wires from a air conditioning unit and used them on her..they said it was days before she died. Stories like that scare the hell outta me ! It so shows it can happen to anyone !! Wrong place wrong time!! Its the wild west out there!!! My ladies need to be careful!

RoRo Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by sordid1982 View Post
    I think they're the real deal, but the last color photo of him on the slab, there...I've never seen that one. It's been years since I've seen the JFK movie...it isn't from that, is it??
    This disclaimer is at the bottom of the pictures.....
    The bottom and last photo is a re-enactment done by well-known Hollywood Special Effects artist, Gordon Smith

Lisamarie Guest
    oookay can anyone tell me whats by the hillside strangler victims foot....wtf is that?? Can anyone get a close up of it I cant??

Lisamarie Guest
    The two egged each other on, raping, torturing, and murdering women without remorse. They often left their victims in grotesque, provocative poses and often showing signs of violent sexual mutilation. One victim was found with a broomstick pushed deep inside her uterus, an act which only served to show the anger Bianchi had towards women. Later, whilst being questioned by police, he said, "Why is it wrong to get rid of some fuckin' cunts?"

Oh Man your right..its real....wonder what victim it was though?? Who was she?? Poor thing.....

SilverAndCold Guest

My husband just called me dead hag queen!

Boxofpandoraz Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Nessa View Post
    JFK photos are always so gross! Can you imagine being Jackie and having to see that wound from inches away, AND it's happened to your husband? I don't think the pic w/ his skull halved down the middle and stuff pouring everywhere is real though. The others damn sure are.
    Here's what the text says about the picture you questioned the validity of, Nessa...

The bottom and last photo is a re-enactment done by well-known Hollywood Special Effects artist, Gordon Smith.

Morbid1 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Chevyheaven View Post
    Shoot that reminds me I need to pick up the pizza on the way home..dammit and get gas too.

Nice pictures they are very bloody and ewwie and gooey!!

I will have to check them out in closer detail after I pick up my pizza.

Hahaha!

-Morbid1

Rivers of gore! Rivers of gore!
    Sorry had to do a John Waters quote.
    Anyways way too innocent for my tastes. Like looking at pictures of kittens hugging puppies. Give me the serious shit! I wanna mainline!
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

Queen_Death_Hag Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverAndCold View Post
    My husband just called me dead hag queen!

Hey hey no name stealing LOL

Somewhere twixt San Antonio & Corpus Christi
    First post.
    Been visitng findadeath.com for a couple of years but never looked at the forum until today. I am glad to find out I am not alone in my perculiar desire (I guess) of viewing death photos, particularly those of the more famous among us.
    To the OP thanks for the link.

lisalouver Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Ima Sikfuk View Post
    First post.
    Been visitng findadeath.com for a couple of years but never looked at the forum until today. I am glad to find out I am not alone in my perculiar desire (I guess) of viewing death photos, particularly those of the more famous among us.
    To the OP thanks for the link.
    Welcome to the board!

Great screen name, LMAO!

knothere Guest
    weird when they finnally catch a killer n they r old men they sure dont look like the young monsters they once were some look like u cood snap their neks by snaping ur fingers

Bump

John Trim On Face Book

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

heat123 Guest
    Wow, great link, those jack the ripper look pretty tame to the others.