Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345613 ... LastLast

Thread: Tom Cruise

Quote Originally Posted by lisalouver View Post
    It just started here right now. Commercial is on.

He seems very fake and very cautious when speaking with Oprah just giving her the tour of their mansion.

Oprah appears uncomfortable.

The hug and kiss between he and Katie was so fake it was almost scripted.
    I saw this on Perez Hilton's website today. You ain't shittin' - we are talking PHONY. I like how Katie had "other" plans and couldn't stick around. If you've noticed you've never seen Katie hanging around Tom too much longer than to get a photo taken.

Quote Originally Posted by september View Post
    l A friend of mine was telling me years ago another friend was nanny to Sam Neil and when Nicole and Sam worked on the flick dead calm or something that she got to know the nanny for Nicoles kids and said that it was an arrangement between Nicole and Tom, 10 year contract and you'll be set for life she said that Nicole was a right bitch....Tom's boyfriend lived with them.....
    I heard all this too - back in the late 90's.

lisalouver Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Aries65 View Post
    I saw this on Perez Hilton's website today. You ain't shittin' - we are talking PHONY. I like how Katie had "other" plans and couldn't stick around. If you've noticed you've never seen Katie hanging around Tom too much longer than to get a photo taken.
    Oh yea.

Glad I was not the only one who saw that and yea "I'm going to take the kids into town" kiss kiss

Barf barf.

**Jenna** Guest
    Can't stand Oprah or Tom Cruise.

Amen, Layne ~

Well, I just watched some of it on Youtube. I could only find 2 entries, so obviously people don't even care enough about him to post the interview. I'm not sure how scripted I felt it was, but I thought he was definately doing damage control. And the brass name plate with Oprah's shoes in the cubby was definately over-the-top.
    For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 8:38-39

Twobeatlesleft Guest
    Can you say DAMAGE CONTROL? The interview was so bad and boring you could hear tumbleweed blowing by.

**Jenna** Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by SheBoss View Post
    Amen, Layne ~

Well, I just watched some of it on Youtube. I could only find 2 entries, so obviously people don't even care enough about him to post the interview. I'm not sure how scripted I felt it was, but I thought he was definately doing damage control. And the brass name plate with Oprah's shoes in the cubby was definately over-the-top.
    I always thought I was the only one on the face of the earth who disliked Oprah and T.C.. Glad there are others that feel the same way.

RaRaRamona Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by SheBoss View Post

And the brass name plate with Oprah's shoes in the cubby was definately over-the-top.
    I agree totally.

lisalouver Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Twobeatlesleft View Post
    Can you say DAMAGE CONTROL? The interview was so bad and boring you could hear tumbleweed blowing by.
    LMAO

Hag1 Guest
    Part two which aired on Monday was more of the same. I didn't see it all, but it was a lot of hype about the 25th anniversary of Risky Business, scenes from his movies, a lot of Oprah sucking up (why?) So we are supposed to remember back when we liked him (I never did), and forget about all this bad press. He tried too hard, Oprah was sickening, it was all fake.

Chevyheaven Guest
    Harpo INC probably got paid alot of money to save his career. If hes in good with O than hes back in Holywood.

smooches27 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Chevyheaven View Post
    Harpo INC probably got paid alot of money to save his career. If hes in good with O than hes back in Holywood.

Is she really that powerful in Hollywood? I'm not being a smart-ass, I just don't like the O so I don't pay attention to how much weight she pulls in Hollywood.

Snoopy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by laynestaleyfan View Post
    I always thought I was the only one on the face of the earth who disliked Oprah and T.C.. Glad there are others that feel the same way.
    Nope *Raises hand* Cruise and OP hater here!! Did not watch the interview but saw clips on ET I can't believe how much BS was flowing outta his mouth..and I thought I saw Katie mouth "Help Me" to the camera as she was dismissed from the room after Greeting OP. God I can't stand either one!

Cadence71 Guest
    fame is drug and these two are junkies....

RaRaRamona Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy View Post
    and I thought I saw Katie mouth "Help Me" to the camera as she was dismissed from the room after Greeting OP.

LMHO

Jigsaw Guest

He's So Queer I Bet He Thinks This Post Is About Him

Quote Originally Posted by KELT View Post
    Anyone else watch this howlfest this afternoon ?
    Obviously his camp is doing their damndest in the way of 'damage control '. Ever since his previous appearance on OPRAH, cruise seemed to go on a downward spiral career wise; what with his smug puss versus MATT LAUER that time, his calculated moves done for affect.
    Funny, but the older he becomes, the more transparent he becomes. What posturing. He does try, poor thing. Everyone know a gay guy who thinks that he's got everyone convinced that he's straight- that's what he reminds me of. Everything he does-speech, movement, facial expressions: all posturing.

previous posturing

South Park
    in this particular case, better than Biography on A&E

great rendering

tremendous acting stretch
    as a bi-sexual vampire

quelle surprise !
    I knew immediately that Tom Cruise and his new wife were phony. His stupid jumping up on the couch -- so devoid of feeling. Maybe that's what Scientology does to you. Now I hear rumors they're breaking up. I could have predicted this. Nicole Kidman got married soon after divorcing Tom. I think Tom wanted to play one-up-manship with her. So this girl he could easily seduce and they have a baby. But it was phony from day 1.

Did anyone happen to see Cruise in a crowd and someone threw a glass of water on his face (luckily it wasn't some acid). He goes into it with this guy. Trying to get him to soul-search. Why did you do that? Of course the camera's there and caught all of it. He's the type of pretentious guy who would try to reason with the Son of Sam or somebody. It's funny, I'd love to hear a conversation between him and Richard Gere say on 9/11. How come Tom didn't help there?

jigsaw

Re: the "home show" on Friday's Oprah.

Katie's leaving to "take the kids to town". I'll bet she says "I Love You" 10 times to Tom. Tom says nothing. Oprah finally says "I Love You, too". Then Katie says, "I Love You, Oprah". BARF!!!!!
    For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 8:38-39

Quote Originally Posted by Jigsaw View Post
    I knew immediately that Tom Cruise and his new wife were phony. His stupid jumping up on the couch -- so devoid of feeling. Maybe that's what Scientology does to you. Now I hear rumors they're breaking up. I could have predicted this. Nicole Kidman got married soon after divorcing Tom. I think Tom wanted to play one-up-manship with her. So this girl he could easily seduce and they have a baby. But it was phony from day 1.

Did anyone happen to see Cruise in a crowd and someone threw a glass of water on his face (luckily it wasn't some acid). He goes into it with this guy. Trying to get him to soul-search. Why did you do that? Of course the camera's there and caught all of it. He's the type of pretentious guy who would try to reason with the Son of Sam or somebody. It's funny, I'd love to hear a conversation between him and Richard Gere say on 9/11. How come Tom didn't help there?

jigsaw
    Oh, but he did, he did. Don't you remember that he showed up with then 'paramour' PENELOPE CRUZ on that show that aired on tv where they had dozens of celebrities singing right after 9/11 ? For TOM to be but one in a crowd- talk about sacrifice !!
    KELT' HOME FOR WAYWARD YOUTH-
    Helping Young Men To Turn Around For Over Twenty Years !

stinkythejokedog Guest
    The thought "being on Oprah" = Throwing up in my mouth

PerticusRex Guest
    Good thing Penelope Cruz got the hell outta that relationsHIT before it was too late - lucky her spanish roots taught her to beware of the "Cu-coy"

FloridaDeathHag Guest
    I don't hate him, it's just he's hardly in any decent movies (that I like at least) and seems very phony and full of himself. He's just another dumb-as-shit celebrity who thinks they're a genius in all matters because they've made a lot of money. Barf. His movies tank because they're not very good scripts and he's not a very good actor. The MI stuff is just been beaten to death.
    Gay? Who knows, and as far as I'm concerned, who cares.
    I don't think going on Oprah's show is a career-saver either, she's sort of become a joke the last several years as well.

FloridaDeathHag Guest
    If he wants to save his career, it's real simple. Find a film with a decent script and good director that will appeal to the masses that you can credibly pull off and market it. His films tank because they suck. It's not the Scientology and whether is he gay shit, he puts out shitty movies no one wants to see. It's that simple.

relander Guest

Exclamation Tom Cruise picture leaked

The picture that Tom Cruise does not want you to see.
    Here he is 12 years old and dressed up as a girl.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TCasgirl.jpg 
Views:	121 
Size:	140.8 KB 
ID:	5683  

Jazbabee Guest
    Oy Vey !! Kinda favors a young version of Katie Holmes

They had that in the National Enquirer a month or so ago.

relander Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Aries65 View Post
    They had that in the National Enquirer a month or so ago.
    Actually this picture popped up back in 2005, didn't save it tho.
    Came across it again just now and decided to post it here, just in case..

xenaswolf Guest
    He don't look half bad....

SquirrelNutZipper Guest
    Never seen him happier.

Smackman Guest
    That explains a lot.

ozzysmom Guest
    Doesn't really look like him.......maybe it's the makeup.......

Tommygirl creeps me out!

Chevyheaven Guest
    I knew it!!

He makes a good looking gal
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsvGs...feature=colike

My own, personal, Dexter...

Desertrose Guest
    Well, now we know what Suri will look like when she is 12.

There are other photographs of him out there too.
    I've seen several of him at about age 10,12 dressed up like a girl, AND
    I'd like to point out that he's shown in different get-ups, so it's not like it was a onetime Halloween thing. In addition there are some pictures of him as an adult male wearing women' shoes that have shown up on the net.

Cadence71 Guest
    Did anyone read today that he has started a website all about himself? I don't know how to link...

www.TomCruise.com

Cadence71 Guest
    Ok, I guess I do...sorry!

relander Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by KDenz71 View Post
    Did anyone read today that he has started a website all about himself? I don't know how to link...

www.TomCruise.com
    Wow, this narcissistic approach sure brings out the fans!
    Last edited by relander; 05-29-2008 at 10:40 PM.

Snoopy Guest
    Oh man loving this..LMAO!! Thomasina!

tarsier Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by KELT View Post
    There are other photographs of him out there too.
    I've seen several of him at about age 10,12 dressed up like a girl, AND
    I'd like to point out that he's shown in different get-ups, so it's not like it was a onetime Halloween thing. In addition there are some pictures of him as an adult male wearing women' shoes that have shown up on the net.

If he's just a cross dresser why does he so deny the gay rumor? I don't want him out of the closet but would like to see him open the door a bit.

warmbear Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by tarsier View Post
    If he's just a cross dresser why does he so deny the gay rumor? I don't want him out of the closet but would like to see him open the door a bit.
    Cross dressing does not equate to being gay. (However, he may well be gay as well). There are many otherwise straight men who like to "dress".

NewYorkDoll Guest
    I don't think Xenu would approve. Better put him on the E meter.

Chunga Guest
    I thought it was this photo. My bad.

He looks like Blossom in that pic.
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

It's not just the dress, makeup, or hair. He PLUCKED his BROWS! It takes at least a MONTH for brows to really grow back. I can NOT believe he was NEVER razzed about this in school--- what the hell, kids get teased for all kinds of trivial stuff as it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Linnie View Post
    It's not just the dress, makeup, or hair. He PLUCKED his BROWS! It takes at least a MONTH for brows to really grow back. I can NOT believe he was NEVER razzed about this in school--- what the hell, kids get teased for all kinds of trivial stuff as it is.
    I'm sure he just pencilled them back in...

Try to see a photograph of the current TOM CRUISE from behind. He has huge hips. Birthin Hips. Hmmmmm, I wonder if they've been spread for some reason or another.

djdeath-hag Guest
    Good one, Kelt! My vote goes to Katie....she at least can pull off being heterosexual! Tom....eh, not so much.

Guest Guest
    oh no those shoes with that dress??? oh my bad choice.....
    I liked Tom in The Legend, a simple movie but I really liked that movie.

panda Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookykitty View Post
    oh no those shoes with that dress??? oh my bad choice.....
    I liked Tom in The Legend, a simple movie but I really liked that movie.
    I thought the same thing. why would you wear blue shoes with a red dress?? I like a lot of his movies too.