Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Tom Cruise

motherogod Guest
    Can it be true? Can Scientology not fix their problem? Oh, the horror! Katie might be able to tolerate balls in her face, but I'm sure it's difficult to have to watch balls on your husband's face all the time. Tom really needs to be honest and just come out, already!

It's okay, Tom.

Chevyheaven Guest
    LOL

I just watched that Oprah interview where he jumped on the couch. I am soo embarrassed for him he looks completely detached from reality. And stupid.

itsintheeyes Guest
    Well the girl made a bigger name for herself.

Quote Originally Posted by lulubaines View Post
    Damn. Whatever could be the problem? I thought that marriage was perfect. Who would leave Tom Cruise?
    Who the shit would want to 'hook up' with the pathetic nutjob anyway ?
    KELT' HOME FOR WAYWARD YOUTH-
    Helping Young Men To Turn Around For Over Twenty Years !

cachluv Guest
    I've read recently that he wants her to break off all her friendships with her BFF's. He only wanted her to network and she's created real friendships with people. He can't control her, so she's out. I HOPE.

I wonder what she'll do---her contract isn't up yet, they were supposed to have two kids. I guess she can't wait any longer. I HOPE.

**Jenna** Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by hoxharding View Post
    Then, there is the theory that Suri is the daughter of Chris Klein.
    I have heard about that. I read that somewhere on the internet.

Tugboat25 Guest
    It mystifies me that Tom Cruise is as big a star that he is. I never understood that. It seems like he is pretty much universally disliked (not necessarily hated) but everyone seems to think he's a tool.
    Katie Holmes on the other hand made a nice robot. Maybe now she will be human again.

Desertrose Guest
    Katie was dating Chris Klein right before Tommy Boy. And since was was pregnant before she and Tommy got married, the rumor was that it was Chris's baby.

smellslikealmonds Guest
    Hope she is hiding from the Scientology killbots.
    They will make her report for "reassignment".

Is there a single Tom Cruise fan left in the world? If there was one left, would they admit to it? I'm not a fan, and never was, although I didn't despise him like I do now. Is there a Hag out there that is a fan?

**Jenna** Guest
    Nope ,never was a fan of his. Could never see the attraction or anything. He looks like a big dork all the time.

Elizabeth Guest

My Idea

Quote Originally Posted by Desertrose View Post
    Katie was dating Chris Klein right before Tommy Boy. And since was was pregnant before she and Tommy got married, the rumor was that it was Chris's baby.
    That was my idea of what happened...Suri looks just as much like Klein as Cruise....

MorbidMolly Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RaRaRamona View Post
    I think Chuck Norris is the father.

SPEEEEEEEWWWWWW............LMFAOOOOOOO.......I wasn`t expecting that.........GOLD........PURE DE GOLD........

MeltingCandle Guest
    I read on the internet that baby Suri was conceived from L . Ron Hubbards frozen swimmers. How romantic to make sweet love to a turkey baster knowing that you were bringing back the offspring of a mediocre sci-fi writer. Any ways, she is RICH!

Quote Originally Posted by MeltingCandle View Post
    I read on the internet that baby Suri was conceived from L . Ron Hubbards frozen swimmers. How romantic to make sweet love to a turkey baster knowing that you were bringing back the offspring of a mediocre sci-fi writer. Any ways, she is RICH!
    That's hysterical!! Welcome to the forum, by the way.

hoxharding Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RaRaRamona View Post
    Really? I never heard that. Must they have had an affair?

Chris was Katie's boyfriend before she started dating Tom. Tabloids have compared Suri to Chris.
    They do sort of look like each other. Thing is, Katie has the very similar
    features as Chris does.*shrug*

hoxharding Guest
    Is there a single Tom Cruise fan left in the world? If there was one left, would they admit to it? I'm not a fan, and never was, although I didn't despise him like I do now. Is there a Hag out there that is a fan?

I read a manga series titled 'Sensual Phrase'(very campy-but that is besides the point)
    I many of the Mangas the creator is encouraged to write things about herself (opinions,life stories etc)
    Anyway, in one of the volume, the creator of the series wrote what was basically a fan letter to Tom Cruise. She just adored him!
    The English translator explained in a note after the story that the fan letter was written way before Tom went crazy on the Oprah show.
    It was sort of a 'really folks, she doesn't have bad taste or a mental problem!' sort of note.

Desertrose Guest
    I just mentioned that also a couple of posts ago. And, I also read, that Suri was conceived from frozen spermies. I guess no one but Tom, Katie and some weirdo doctor know the truth.

pryncssdeb Guest
    Hmm... if E! knew... I'd have a txt by now... and I don't... must still be a rumor... and it's NOT on their website, either.....

I'd wait it out.

deb

Boxofpandoraz Guest
    I just mentioned that also a couple of posts ago. And, I also read, that Suri was conceived from frozen spermies. I guess no one but Tom, Katie and some weirdo doctor know the truth.
    You forgot one person who HAS to know the truth...The only person in Hollywood who knows EVERYTHING...

Has anyone called Mary-Kate?

**Jenna** Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Boxofpandoraz View Post
    You forgot one person who HAS to know the truth...The only person in Hollywood who knows EVERYTHING...

Has anyone called Mary-Kate?
    Hahaha

Boxofpandoraz Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by laynestaleyfan View Post
    Hahaha
    Laugh now while you can, my friend...Someday, all of us will have our fates resting in the hands of...Michelle Tanner?

RaRaRamona Guest
    Chris was Katie's boyfriend before she started dating Tom. Tabloids have compared Suri to Chris.
    They do sort of look like each other. Thing is, Katie has the very similar
    features as Chris does.*shrug*
    I knew they dated but she Tom dated for a while before she got pregnant. But since it was an arrangement anyway, I guess she could still knock boots with her real true love.

I think Katie got tired of using the strap-on.
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

**Jenna** Guest
    Laugh now while you can, my friend...Someday, all of us will have our fates resting in the hands of...Michelle Tanner?
    Hahaha.

Cherry Malotte Guest
    I'd love to know the details of their pre-nup...

Quote Originally Posted by Cherry Malotte View Post
    I'd love to know the details of their pre-nup...

Have a look at this

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/13105677/

ApricotRoses Guest
    Suri looks just like Katie, I think.

cachluv Guest
    I don't get selling your soul for the money. All she needs to do is a few more movies and she would have 33 mill on her own. I don't get it.

I wish she would get out. Truly. LOLz I don't even know these people

crazedfemale Guest
    Truly, that's why his marriage ended to Nicole. She didn't want any part of his crazy beliefs. I hear he actually went starlet shopping looking for a new wife who would go along with it all. If these rumors are true, let's hope she did come to her senses.
    Last edited by crazedfemale; 04-19-2008 at 08:09 PM. Reason: For no apparent reason.

Quote Originally Posted by crazedfemale View Post
    Truly, that's why his marriage ended to Nicole. She didn't want any part of his crazy beliefs. I actually hear he actually went starlet shopping looking for a new wife would go along with it all. If these rumors are true, let's hope she did come to her senses.
    Aye, I'd say Penelope Cruz made a lucky escape, then again she's with Javier Bardem now and he's fit as a butchers dog (Dodgy No Country for Old Men haircut aside)

endsleigh03 Guest

Nicole Kidman Wants Kids Out Of Scientology.

This is interesting, but what took her so long??????
    Is he really that powerful?

http://news.aol.com/entertainment/mo...18134209990001

ApricotRoses Guest
    That's what I don't get. It's like this Scientology is a freakin' cult, is she being held against her will? What makes him so powerful, he's not the only husband to have a bucket-load of money. If Katie really wants to get away from him, just get herself a GOOD lawyer, and GET 'ER DONE!!! He got shared custody with his other kids, he'll get it with this one. I think he's got a lot to hide, I don't know what it is, but something just isn't right with this whole thing. It's downright scary if you ask me.

hoxharding Guest
    Turns out Tom left Scientology for 10 years and then returned!

endsleigh03 Guest
    Turns out Tom left Scientology for 10 years and then returned!
    Is that right?
    That just makes him that much more full of shit and doesn't-know-what-he's-doing.
    He is soooo WEIRD.

djdeath-hag Guest
    THAT comment made my night! PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!

If Katie is being isolated from friends & family (and I have no doubt that she is) she is being emotionally & psychologically abused. May she find the right venue & attorney for a quick exit.....while being aware of her "risks" of becoming deceased....as so often happens with $cientology defectors/detractors.

I used to kind of like T.C., long ago.....but thank God for PSYCHOTHERAPY, I'm 100% cured of that nasty vice!!!!

hoxharding Guest
    There is a clip of the guy(Jason Beghe) who left Scientology. The reporter mentions that Tom left Scientology and it was kept very quiet.
    By the way, Jason Beghe was a Clear TWICE and probably gave at least a million dollars to Scientology before he left.

How could Tom leave 10 years and it not be mentioned by someone?

Pat Bateman Guest
    It did seem a little odd that TC managed to impregnate KH within weeks when he couldn't do the same for Nicole during their ten year marriage.

crazedfemale Guest
    He was introduced to Scientology by his first ex-wife, Mimi Rogers. Pretty soon, Tom will have more exes than a Tic-Tac-Doe game!

Quote Originally Posted by endsleigh03 View Post
    This is interesting, but what took her so long??????
    Is he really that powerful?

http://news.aol.com/entertainment/mo...18134209990001
    The Oscar winner, who adopted Connor and Isabella with ex-husband Tom Cruise, hopes to take the 13-year old and 15-year-old out of the church of Scientology.

WTF? Just leave already.
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

Quote Originally Posted by smellslikealmonds View Post
    Hope she is hiding from the Scientology killbots.
    They will make her report for "reassignment".
    Killbots hahahahahaha too funny.
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

Pat Bateman Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by crazedfemale View Post
    He was introduced to Scientology by his first ex-wife, Mimi Rogers. Pretty soon, Tom will have more exes than a Tic-Tac-Doe game!
    Mimi Rogers had a kid with another man after splitting with Cruise.

Nicole Kidman is now pregnant to Keith Urban.

Anybody else see a pattern here?

cherryghost Guest
    Imagine If she does leave him Tom is going to have to go into serious damage control!
    It might show he doesnt have the power after all!

cherryghost Guest
    Did anyone hear the big rumours about Tom Cruise and Ian Thorpe (Australian swimming champ) a few yrs ago! Apparently there was a top chief in Sydney called in to do a big private job at a luxury apt, he wasnt to leave the kitchen or know who he was cooking for! But as you do.... He peaked through the kitchen door and saw Tom and Ian sitting down to his food in a romantic setting haha! True story according to someone who might know!

MeltingCandle Guest
    I hear the chef stopped making soup when he saw Tom slurping the Cream of Sum Yung Guy.

tommyjox Guest
    Maybe Tom will rescue Britney.................

hoxharding Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by neilmpenny View Post
    The Oscar winner, who adopted Connor and Isabella with ex-husband Tom Cruise, hopes to take the 13-year old and 15-year-old out of the church of Scientology.

WTF? Just leave already.
    Nicole has said that her adopted children do not call her mother,mommy,mom or anything like that. They call her Nicole.
    Recently, Katie bragged her adopted stepchildren call her 'Mom'
    Supposedly Nicole wanted to raise them as Catholics and Tom refused to let that happen.
    Plus, supposedly Tom tried to get the adopted children to dislike Nicole.

Jack-O-Lantern Guest
    Yeah, I like him...I should say I like his movies. Always have. His personal life isn't of that much interest to me. And if Katie leaves him, he can hang his hat on my bed post for as long as he wants to, there's always room at THIS inn...

hoxharding Guest
    I have never been a fan of his-he is too strident and I felt the 'drunk' scene in 'A Few good Men' was one of the worse I had ever witnessed.

There is a funny/stupid story-
    I was with some friends one night who were idiots and playing with a Sprit Board.
    They asked what actor would fall in love with me.
    It said "Tom Cruise'
    Months later-'Far and Away' was released- Nicole's character was named 'Shannon'. Hmmmmm..

Mrs. Watson Guest
    Okay, now I'm being a conspiracy therorist here, but it's a little strange that this hasn't made more of a splash in the media.

N'est pas?