Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Deadliest Catch

BigBootyJudy Guest
    I just read an article that said Sig and the Hillstrands have worked everything out and they are all coming back now!

STsFirstmate Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBootyJudy View Post
    I just read an article that said Sig and the Hillstrands have worked everything out and they are all coming back now!
    Huge shocker that one LOL! I am glad they worked it out!
    regards,
    Mary

houston187 Guest

cain and able

does anyone know what sid throws after he finds out about Phils stroke. they blur it out on t.v. but i'm wondering if it's a pack of cigs. If anyone knows thanks.

Rosebud666 Guest

Andy Hillstrand on Wait, Wait, Don't Tell Me

Andy Hillstrand was a guest on NPR's Wait, Wait, Don't Tell me today:
    http://www.npr.org/2011/08/13/139578...ays-not-my-job

I couldn't watch the show this season cause I missed Captain Phil. Don't get me wrong I like the other Captains, but Captain Phil kept it real.

Ok so Elliott needs a HUGE beat down. So very disappointed in him...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

I've been looking for someplace to talk about DC I love this show lol anyone else here still watching it? these posts are old

Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

Quote Originally Posted by cleanskull View Post
    Me too......he is one tough SOB....but he is fair.
    To my Father. Even though you have crossed the plane, you will always be with me.
    You were not just my Father, but my hero. My life has been a poor attempt to be like you
    You taught me music, vocals, and how to fight. I can only hope I am half the man you are
    When I close my eyes I can see you. And finally, Thank you Dad. for everything.
    March 1934-July 2016

Sig would have to be my favourite and I love his little minion, Jake Anderson. I'm glad Sig has recovered from his heart attack but he's still smoking and is back on the water so the stress levels are up, I suppose he will probably have another one which will be sad. I couldn't do that job, far to hard for me, lucky there are people out there willing to put up with it so we get our seafood. Good on ya guys, keep up the good work!!