Page 1 of 17 12310 ... LastLast

Thread: Momonas Assassinas - Warning: Dead Pics

Lisamarie Guest

Momonas Assassinas - Warning: Dead Pics

</IMG>mamonas4.gif227 x 356 | 91.8kB
    www.hotvila.com.br I have been reading a lot about them since I read about them in another thread! They were a huge deal they were like the Backstreet boys of their time and from what I have read really nice guys!! But boy did they get mangled in this accident!! The pics are unbeliveable!! Anyway if you youtube them they have footage of them right before they get on the plane! Its pretty eerie!! The lead singer was hot! Lord he was hot!! So from the accident pics Im trying to see who is who or whats left of any of them I can see the one guy who I think is the skinny guitarst with the kind of dreads...they have a close up of him......but I cant tell the others cause they are so bad....anyone explain what happened why there bodies are in the condition they are in??? They also have youtube footage of the cleanup crew collecting the bodies..apparently when they died it was a huge deal...people mourned there loss and still do...I liked them! I watched a cuople youtube live performances including their last before the left on the fateful trip and they put a ton of energy and passion in their shows!! I just wish I could understand what the hell they were saying!!!! Thoughts????

Lisamarie Guest

Lisamarie Guest

Lisamarie Guest
    This one is creepy......I dont know what the hell he is saying...But there is still blood around and stuff all around from the crash....eeerie...

Voo 1907 - Imagens Exclusivas

I'm sorry, I know I'm going blind, but where are the crash pics?

Nevermind..found it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]peek-a-boo!!

Lisamarie Guest
    If you like mutilation these are the pics for you!!! Nice pug!!!

Mutilation? Is there ANYTHING funner!? I think not!

As for the Pug, thanks!

xenaswolf Guest
    Ok I didn't see the pics either, please can you point them out? I can't understand a word they are saying so no clue where to look

Harrietd Guest
    There's something weird about those pics. It does look like they've been deliberatily mutilated. I'm not saying they have been, it just looks like it. I also didn't see any evidence of a fire, plane crashes usually burn, at least a little.

hoxharding Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Lisamarie View Post
    This one is creepy......I dont know what the hell he is saying...But there is still blood around and stuff all around from the crash....eeerie...

Voo 1907 - Imagens Exclusivas
    If I was seeing it correctly-the reporter was walking on leaves that were probably saturated with their blood.

Harrietd Guest
    click on link from lisamarie. On the left side in the blue column is a list of topics, click on emergencia 190, scroll down to bottom and click on the left little yellow tab 'aceito', scroll down to bottom, on left side (last entry) click on 'Acidente mamonas assassinas'.

don't see any piccies either, where r they?

Ah, found them

Mrs. Watson Guest
    Here's the Wiki article, gives some background on the band.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mamonas_Assassinas

Click on the black and white looking picture at the start of the post. I was confused, too!

interrestedintn Guest
    Yeah.....you know how you want to look away but you can't? I looked at every one of those on that site and I never want to do that again.
    The accidental overdose really freaked me out. Yuck!

Harrietd Guest
    There is some serious shit on that site! I did so not need to see that partially decapiated baby.

All I got was vids, no pics
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

Chevyheaven Guest
    Im confused. I cant figure out what the heck you guys are talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by neilmpenny View Post
    All I got was vids, no pics
    Quote Originally Posted by joplinfrk View Post
    Click on the black and white looking picture at the start of the post. I was confused, too!

Chevyheaven Guest
    Ohh ok it should say just click the picture. I was like all over the place trying to use Babel fish to translate all that. Those are really bad pictures.

Andrea Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Harrietd View Post
    There's something weird about those pics. It does look like they've been deliberatily mutilated. I'm not saying they have been, it just looks like it. I also didn't see any evidence of a fire, plane crashes usually burn, at least a little.
    That's the laws of physics in a plane crash --- and it ain't pretty. People often end up with their spines pushed through their heads, ripped in half by the seatbelt, and many other nasty things.

Bayou Voodoo Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Watson View Post
    Here's the Wiki article, gives some background on the band.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mamonas_Assassinas
    LMAO @ "strange goblins"

Cettie Guest
    Hey now! That's some gore!!

Ghostyhead Guest
    The Wiki article says : <<instantly transforming all of the band members and the plane crew into strange goblins>>

I think that is weird wording, like the whole thing is a spoof. Why would someone put it like that? But those photos are awful, so sad.

Nice pics. Never heard of them. Think I'll have chopped brisket for lunch.
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

Good lord those are horrible. Really very sad.
    ??If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.? - Michael Jackson

smooches27 Guest
    That was an unreal site. Those are probably some of the gruesomest pics I've seen. The cannabalism ones really freaked me out....

From what I understand their plane didnt catch fire when it went down. It was simply shredded by the trees of the forest they went down in. That explains the codition of the bodies. poor guys.

deathhagcutie Guest
    Mutilation? Is there ANYTHING funner!? I think not!

As for the Pug, thanks!
    YES THER IS, CANNIBALS!

Chevyheaven Guest
    I thought someone said there was a babay in those pictures. I didnt see one. I saw a fat man and some other dudes but no babys.
    I also saw a penis. Eeek!!

Glamrock Princess Guest
    Man, that's so gross. Just clicked on the black and white pic at the start, gruesome......One of there heads has landed in their lap, so gross.....

smooches27 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Chevyheaven View Post
    I thought someone said there was a babay in those pictures. I didnt see one. I saw a fat man and some other dudes but no babys.
    I also saw a penis. Eeek!!

Theres pics if you click on the link to the website at the first post, on the yellow column click on Emergencia 910 (or something like that) then click the first yellow button and you'll see the pics. The one with the baby is one of the cannabalism pics and I warn you it is VERY disturbing....

deathhagcutie Guest
    dammit >.< i never heard of these guys and i looked at the pics..big mistake

Chevyheaven Guest
    oh thats fucking disgusting. Gross. I mean F**king disgusting. EWwww
    I saw another penis on that site.. eww looked like a sex change. I swear they have to sneek them in on you every now and than. gross.
    Last edited by Chevyheaven; 04-15-2008 at 09:51 AM.

Glamrock Princess Guest
    I feel sick.

Ok describe the injuries please, so I'll know whether I want to punk out and not look.
    The most dangerous woman of all is the one who refuses to rely on your sword to save her because she carries her own.

- R.H. Sin

Glamrock Princess Guest
    One head, all kind of bashed up, dismembered head, one leg missing, a mashed up looking meat and two veg [lower extremities], clothes strewn over trees, blood everywhere, its all just completely gross.

Chevyheaven Guest
    Big fat man lying on his back with what appears to be a large piece of wood between his legs.

Dylgem22 Guest
    Ewwww .. yeah, those pics are pretty gross!! I too was laughing at the description of "strange goblins" but after seeing the pics, i see what they mean!! I had never heard of them prior to this post either!! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Glamrock Princess View Post
    One head, all kind of bashed up, dismembered head, one leg missing, a mashed up looking meat and two veg [lower extremities], clothes strewn over trees, blood everywhere, its all just completely gross.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chevyheaven View Post
    Big fat man lying on his back with what appears to be a large piece of wood between his legs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylgem22 View Post
    Ewwww .. yeah, those pics are pretty gross!! I too was laughing at the description of "strange goblins" but after seeing the pics, i see what they mean!! I had never heard of them prior to this post either!! Thanks!
    Uh yeah I don't think I need to look.

It's my deal with brains, you know. I can't handle them.
    The most dangerous woman of all is the one who refuses to rely on your sword to save her because she carries her own.

- R.H. Sin

Mrs. Watson Guest
    I thought that WIKI aritcle was a little weird, too. Maybe it was a very bad translation?

Mrs. Watson Guest
    I went back and looked at all of the pictures on that site.

I shouldn't have.

Very very bad. Very disturbing.

Thank you, DeathHagCutie, I had forgot about the joys of canabalism. That's pretty fun, too! Yes, those pics were probably THE goriest I've ever seen. And I can take a lot. Yikes.
    Last edited by joplinfrk; 04-15-2008 at 01:32 PM.

Glamrock Princess Guest
    I like the one where someone is picking up a leg, but then that's just my warped sense of humour lol

ok, l gotta ask
    in the second picture, what's coming out of the guy's mouth/throat?

and
    in the pic where his head is off, and the squiggly things are coming out of his neck, is that his head in his lap?

Quote Originally Posted by Bayou Voodoo View Post
    LMAO @ "strange goblins"
    l laughed at that too

Lisamarie Guest
    Sorry I didint make it clearer you guys! I suck!! But you know I love me some gory pics!! I was asking myself same questions as well....like whats what in the pics??? And can anyone pin point which band memeber is what bloody corpse?? Im trying ....not real good facial features.....I wonder if they knew what was happening to them?? And the leg pic I hate to say is pretty funny.....

Lisamarie Guest
    Im not sure but it looks to me like the one close up of the guy whos face you can clearly see is he still in the plane pushed up against the window??

NOVSTORM Guest
    I'm sorry, I know I'm going blind, but where are the crash pics?

Nevermind..found it.
    I can't find it grrrrr