Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Bruce Lee

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Thanks for those pics, really appreciate it.
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

Danny62 Guest
    Wow! Some Cool pics. Thanks.

Nice pics! Love Bruce. If there hadn't of been a Bruce there wouldn't have been a Brandon.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

The Grim Reefer Guest

Bruce

Thanks for the great pics, bruce was my first love.

Danny62 Guest
    Last months issue of Muscle & Fitness had a great article on him.

The only thing that pissed me off is alot of the Extreme fighters think that if Bruce were in his prime they would have been able to kick his ass!

Whatever. They would have been running out of the ring if they had stepped in with Bruce.

I think he was the first fighter to really embrace Mixed martial arts?

mike Guest
    Its funny how alot of those mma guys talk about Bruce.They would have been pulling Bruce's Game of Death Tracksuit out of their asses.

mike Guest
    Oh yeah real nice photo of my JKD Si gung

Quote Originally Posted by Dan7962 View Post
    Last months issue of Muscle & Fitness had a great article on him.

The only thing that pissed me off is alot of the Extreme fighters think that if Bruce were in his prime they would have been able to kick his ass!

Whatever. They would have been running out of the ring if they had stepped in with Bruce.

I think he was the first fighter to really embrace Mixed martial arts?
    Danny, I'm no expert, but Bruce Lee is the father of Jeet Kune Do, which has been called The Way of the Intercepting hand--I even read an article that said it was the Mysterious martial art of Bruce Lee. Nothing mysterious about it. JKD employees the best of many different kinds of martial arts, mixed MA, as you said. It's street fighting, where you do whatever it takes to win and no two JKD artists fight the same way, because each is stronger or weaker than the other in certain moves.

Let me ask you something. Could those young punks you're talking about beat Ali, Joe Louis, Chuck Norris in their prime? Because Bruce Lee learned from them and they learned from him. And it's not just the physical aspect, but the spirit. They could no more beat Bruce Lee than blow down a brick wall with their own breath. Hell, from what I've been told by those in the JKD know, they would not even be able to beat Brandon.

Ever hear of Dan Inosanto Academy? Dan was one of Bruce's original students and he was grooming Brandon to take the Academy over. Think Dan would leave his academy to a medocre (Sp) JKD artist? I don't think so.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Danny62 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    Danny, I'm no expert, but Bruce Lee is the father of Jeet Kune Do, which has been called The Way of the Intercepting hand--I even read an article that said it was the Mysterious martial art of Bruce Lee. Nothing mysterious about it. JKD employees the best of many different kinds of martial arts, mixed MA, as you said. It's street fighting, where you do whatever it takes to win and no two JKD artists fight the same way, because each is stronger or weaker than the other in certain moves.

Let me ask you something. Could those young punks you're talking about beat Ali, Joe Louis, Chuck Norris in their prime? Because Bruce Lee learned from them and they learned from him. And it's not just the physical aspect, but the spirit. They could no more beat Bruce Lee than blow down a brick wall with their own breath. Hell, from what I've been told by those in the JKD know, they would not even be able to beat Brandon.

Ever hear of Dan Inosanto Academy? Dan was one of Bruce's original students and he was grooming Brandon to take the Academy over. Think Dan would leave his academy to a medocre (Sp) JKD artist? I don't think so.
    Well I am far from an expert in Martial arts. Here is what one ass from the UFC said about Bruce:

"Back then Bruce Lee was a good fighter," he says "I'm sure of this due to his talent, work ethic and willingness to learn many different techniques. However I'm sure most of todays UFC fighters would defeat him pretty easily."

Bullshit I say. From what I read about Bruce it was his life 24/7. He would have easily adapted to todays style and kicked serious butt.

Its the April issue of Muscle & Fitness a good read.

A couple of the UFC fighters said though he would rein over the league if he were around.

Well I am far from an expert in Martial arts. Here is what one ass from the UFC said about Bruce:

"Back then Bruce Lee was a good fighter," he says "I'm sure of this due to his talent, work ethic and willingness to learn many different techniques. However I'm sure most of todays UFC fighters would defeat him pretty easily."

Bullshit I say. From what I read about Bruce it was his life 24/7. He would have easily adapted to todays style and kicked serious butt.

Its the April issue of Muscle & Fitness a good read.

A couple of the UFC fighters said though he would rein over the league if he were around.
    Bet your fur he would.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Guest Guest
    http://www.westlord.com/jeetkunedo/eng-description.html

Bruce was a born fighter ever since he was a kid he'd get in trouble for fighting. His father sent him to America with $100 in his pocket and look what Bruce achieved. He wasn't heavily built or anything like those fighters mentioned, he was a scrawny short kid that had some sort of inside motivation that made him who he was. He's really inspiring to me because it shows anyone can achieve anything if you put your mind to it.

I love hearing stories, one I saw recently on a biography was from John Saxon and there was a kid on the Enter the Dragon set bragging he could beat Bruce and that Bruce was just all show so Bruce went up and gave the kid a blood nose lol

Another is of (and there are photos of this) an extra on the set of ETD sitting on a wall yelling to Bruce he's all talk, it's all movie stuff so Bruce called him down and gave the extra a chance to 'kick his ass' which was all over within 10 seconds, the extra flat on his back.

I too very highly doubt those UFC fighters, or any fighter could beat Bruce because he had inner calm while fighting and knew what he was doing. Like he said 'Don't be tense, be ready'

I have a great book someone sent me that has his workout routines in his own writing and his diet, and yes this man WAS 24/7. Even reading he would be lifting weights with an arm. And when he got injured working out and the doctors told him he'd never fight again, he didn't let that get to him and read up all these philosophical books, the birth of JKD. And although for the rest of his life he still had back pain he did his martial arts.

There is a story I read where Bruce was walking along the beach with some one, I think it was his green hornet co-star and this big muscular guy walked past them and his co star said to Bruce 'wow did you see how big that guy was??' and Bruce replied with 'yes but is he powerful?'

The man is simply an inspiration to me not just because of his physical abilities but his philosophical abilities and his train of thought in times of strain. How many fighters today can say they are like that? IMO Bruce started it all. If there's not impersonators, there's ppl that want to be like him, or have had some sort of their life affected by him. Including fighters today. I wonder how many of them would be able to do his one inch punch or 2 finger push ups? There's a reason he's still remembered after all this time.

Last edited by Guest; 04-13-2008 at 09:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mike View Post
    Its funny how alot of those mma guys talk about Bruce.They would have been pulling Bruce's Game of Death Tracksuit out of their asses.
    Too right! LMAO
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Chuck Norris has been asked many many times if he could have beat Bruce, but he has never commented on that. He has said "Bruce was untouchable." and "Pound for pound, Bruce Lee was probably the strongest man on earth." Pretty high regards coming from a man who was the world Karate champion for years and years and retired undefeated.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Guest Guest
    In way of the dragon chuck would always ask bruce for advice, if he was 'doing it right'

dovescry1999 Guest
    Love Bruce, and will untuil the day I die. Pure style, and a great looking man to boot...
    I love all these pics. Thank you for posting them. Especially the one with him and Green Hornet Star...

SueWahoo Guest
    I have a question: I'd like to buy all of Bruce's flicks but every time I looked into it, it was a case of "don't buy that one" "buy the R2 version" etc., etc. I'm looking for best versions and I can buy R2 version if need be. I was thinking of buying this just to have an R1 set:

http://www.amazon.com/Bruce-Ultimate...8271724&sr=8-2

and, also, this:

http://www.amazon.com/Enter-Dragon-T...8271770&sr=1-4

I'm not adverse to double dipping and buying other regions to get the 'best' version of the movie.

Any thoughts or suggestions?

lisalouver Guest
    I was just reading the Wiki article on Betty Ting Pei and it states that is currently writing a book in which she will tell "the whole truth" of what happened to Bruce.

I know there have always been rumours of Bruce and Betty having a relationship, anyone think there is any truth to that?

lisalouver Guest
    An article from a Chinese newspaper I just found from 2006 had a celebration for what would have been Bruce's 66th bday.

In the article and the pictures, they call Betty Bruce's ex-girlfriend.

Here is the pic of her from that event.

Quote Originally Posted by lisalouver View Post
    I was just reading the Wiki article on Betty Ting Pei and it states that is currently writing a book in which she will tell "the whole truth" of what happened to Bruce.

I know there have always been rumours of Bruce and Betty having a relationship, anyone think there is any truth to that?
    This is the same woman who had a baby years after Bruce died and she said it was Bruce reincarnated. I don't think Betty Ping Pei is shooting with a full load.

An article from a Chinese newspaper I just found from 2006 had a celebration for what would have been Bruce's 66th bday.

In the article and the pictures, they call Betty Bruce's ex-girlfriend.

Here is the pic of her from that event.
    There is no concrete evidence that Bruce Lee cheated on Linda. I'm not saying he didn't, but when people say he did, they should have sources.

The Hong Kong media machine started those rumors because they hated Linda's guts, and some rumors were started or impowered by Linda's ex husband Tom whatshisname, because he was jealous of Bruce--hell he was mad because he wasn't Bruce.

We have a thread on my Bruce and Brandon Lee forum where a member interviews celebs who had connections with Bruce and Brandon. One of them was Bob Wall, an actor and martial artist, great friend of the Lee family. He acted with Bruce in three movies, and he told us that there was never a hint of hoochie coochie between Bruce and his female co stars. He said Bruce luvvvvvvved Linda, that she was his rock, the one person who understood him, and he talked about her all the time. I'd trust Bob Wall before anyone else.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

lisalouver Guest
    This is the same woman who had a baby years after Bruce died and she said it was Bruce reincarnated. I don't think Betty Ping Pei is shooting with a full load.

There is no concrete evidence that Bruce Lee cheated on Linda. I'm not saying he didn't, but when people say he did, they should have sources.

The Hong Kong media machine started those rumors because they hated Linda's guts, and some rumors were started or impowered by Linda's ex husband Tom whatshisname, because he was jealous of Bruce--hell he was mad because he wasn't Bruce.

We have a thread on my Bruce and Brandon Lee forum where a member interviews celebs who had connections with Bruce and Brandon. One of them was Bob Wall, an actor and martial artist, great friend of the Lee family. He acted with Bruce in three movies, and he told us that there was never a hint of hoochie coochie between Bruce and his female co stars. He said Bruce luvvvvvvved Linda, that she was his rock, the one person who understood him, and he talked about her all the time. I'd trust Bob Wall before anyone else.
    Thanks for the info cindy! I read about that ex of Lindas that wrote the book after they were divorced.

I'd like to think that Bruce never cheated on Linda myself, they had quite the love story.

I can not belive that Betty had a baby and said it was the reincarnation of Bruce!

What a wingnut.

It seems odd that had Bruce not died in her apartment, she really would be a nobody (not that she is somebody nowadays mind you!)

I'm guessing she no longer lives in that apartment, but is it still standing? I think I saw a pic of it on FAD?

jimmy's One Guest
    Love His Movies

I had never heard of Brandon Lee until he died, and there was little info about him, and no movies available right off. So I saw ALL of Bruce Lee's movies, plus all the docs and bios, before I saw any of Brandon's movies. That's how I became a fan of Bruce. I had no idea! I was a big fan of Chuck Norris, and still am, but Bruce tops him now, in my book.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

knothere Guest
    cms
    in the stirring the caludrin on Scotts FAD site he talks how bruce lee got hired from the director from batman or sumin like that n jay sebring got bruce hired throo word of mouth

I'm not CMS, but...according to wiki: Lee's father Hoi-Chuen was a famous Cantonese Opera star. Thus, through his father, Bruce was introduced into films at a very young age and appeared in several short black-and-white films as a child. Lee had his first role as a baby who was carried onto the stage. By the time he was 18, he had appeared in twenty films.[3]

While in the United States from 1958-1964, Lee abandoned thoughts of a film career in favor of pursuing martial arts. However, after Lee's high-profile martial arts demonstration at the 1964 Long Beach Karate Tournament, he was seen by some of the nation's most proficient martial artists--as well as the hairdresser (Jay Seabring--my insertion) of BatmanWilliam Dozier.[16] Dozier soon invited Lee for an audition, where Lee so impressed the producers with his lightning-fast moves that he earned the role of KatoVan Williams in the TV series The Green Hornet.

GOD IS NOT DEAD

Ron Burgundy Guest
    Someone else apparently was...

Glamrock Princess Guest
    Great thread, lots of lovely pics of Bruce.

What a body xxxx

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgundy View Post
    Someone else apparently was...
    ROTFL
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Guest Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by knothere View Post
    cms
    in the stirring the caludrin on Scotts FAD site he talks how bruce lee got hired from the director from batman or sumin like that n jay sebring got bruce hired throo word of mouth
    On August 2nd 1964, Bruce performs at the International Karate championships in Long Beach, California, at the invitation of Kenpo legend, Ed Parker. Bruce mesmerizes the audience with his feats of super-human ability, including the performance of a series of "two-finger" push-ups, and the incredible "One Inch Punch". -"The One-Inch Punch" is a technique which Bruce developed with student James Demille, which effectively allowed him to position his fist one inch away from the torso of an opponent, and with a short, focused strike, propel him backwards several feet through the air, seemingly without effort. Present at the groundbreaking demonstration was Jay Sebring, hair-stylist for the popular "Batman" TV series starring Adam West and Burt Ward. Sebring was so impressed with Bruce’s physical prowess and magnetic charisma, that he immediately put him in touch with "Batman" producer William Dozier, who invites Bruce to L.A. to take part in a screen-test for his forthcoming TV series "The Green Hornet"

As for Betty Ting Pei, I haveto say I admire Lindas class regarding this woman. It must have been difficult hearing those rumours of an affair between Betty and Bruce right after Bruce's death and I think she handled it very well. Betty should just vanish.

Totally OT but Ron Burgundy: I laughed out loud at your signature. I love that movie!
    Last edited by Guest; 05-20-2008 at 10:33 PM.

Rudy's Girl Guest
    I was wondering if someone could fill me in a little bit about Linda. What is she doing today? Who were her ex husbands after Bruce? What is this book one of them wrote about her? Any info would be much appreciated.
    Last edited by Rudy's Girl; 05-22-2008 at 04:45 PM.

lisalouver Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by EthelMertz View Post
    I was wondering if someone could fill me a little bit about Linda. What is she doing today? Who were her ex husbands after Bruce? What is this book one of them wrote about her? Any info would be much appreciated.
    Wiki has some info on her.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linda_Lee_Cadwell

Other wise, cindy and cms are great sources of information!

Rudy's Girl Guest
    Wiki has some info on her.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linda_Lee_Cadwell

Other wise, cindy and cms are great sources of information!
    Thanks Lisa!

lisalouver Guest
    Thanks Lisa!
    No problem!

A few years after Bruce died, Linda married Tom Bleecker. They met when she was looking for a ghost writer for her book Bruce Lee: The Man Only I Knew. He had met Bruce years before. He had his own idea about what info Linda should reveal in her book, but she has said his take on some aspects of Bruce's life were just rumors. At any rate he caved into her wishes, but I don't think he ever forgave her. They divorced after two years of marriage. I have no info as to why. The Lees are very very private people.

Bleecker went on to write his own Bruce Lee book, Unsettled Matters, which is a creepy, smear of Bruce Lee--IMO. I mean he drug Bruce all the hell and gone through the mud--by the balls. I kid you not. The shit. Linda tried to prevent publication, but failed. I have that book on PDF and if anyone wants me to email it to you, I'd be glad to. Just PM me your email address. (I'll never use it again.) You must have Adobe Acrabate Reader to open it, which you can download for free.

(Another book about Bruce is The Tao of Bruce Lee by Davis Miller, if you are interested, and can be found on Amazon. It's full of rumors, too, and it's really nothing more than Miller's autobiography with Bruce as an incidential.)

BTW, the reason I saw these men wrote rumors is because neither of them have sources. I don't call word of mouth a source. I know full well Bruce wasn't perfect, for no one is, but if you are going to call a person a cheat and a drug addict, you better have firm sources.

Some time after Linda divorced Tom Bleecker, she married Bruce Cadwell. They have been married for years and years.

Linda Lee Cadwell is now retired from heading The Bruce Lee Foundation. She handed the reins to her daughter Shannon some years ago. She enjoys staying at home and being with her husband, spending time with her only child, Shannon and Shannon's only child, little Wren. Although Brandon has been dead a bit over 15 years, Linda is still in mourning, has never come to terms with the needless way he died. Otherwise, I don't know anything more about her life these days.
    Last edited by cindyt; 05-22-2008 at 05:30 PM.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

henz0 Guest
    bruce was the man

Quote Originally Posted by henz0 View Post
    bruce was the man
    Yes he was. And if any of the rumors about him are true, if he did indeed cheat on Linda, etc., that, by cracky, does not define who he was or his legacy.

Let me say, I do not like cheats, but, again, if that's true, it was Linda's business to reveal it and other things. It's not like he was, say, a minister who for sure is defined by his Christian ethics. Bruce was a martial artist first, an actor second. A great man, with the most recognizable face in the world, even today. People who make public statements and write books dragging his name in the mood without a dang source is just unprofessional and a bitch of a thing to do.
    Last edited by cindyt; 05-22-2008 at 05:19 PM.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Rudy's Girl Guest
    A few years after Bruce died, Linda married Tom Bleecker. They met when she was looking for a ghost writer for her book Bruce Lee: The Man Only I Knew. He had met Bruce years before. He had his own idea about what info Linda should reveal in her book, but she has said his take on some aspects of Bruce's life were just rumors. At any rate he caved into her wishes, but I don't think he ever forgave her. They divorced after two years of marriage. I have no info as to why. The Lees are very very private people.

Bleecker went on to write his own Bruce Lee book, Unsettled Matters, which is a creepy, smear of Bruce Lee--IMO. I mean he drug Bruce all the hell and gone through the mud--by the balls. I kid you not. The shit. Linda tried to prevent publication, but failed. I have that book on PDF and if anyone wants me to email it to you, I'd be glad to. Just PM me your email address. (I'll never use it again.) You must have Adobe Acrabate Reader to open it, which you can download for free.

(Another book about Bruce is The Tao of Bruce Lee by Davis Miller, if you are interested, and can be found on Amazon. It's full of rumors, too, and it's really nothing more than Miller's autobiography with Bruce as an incidential.)

BTW, the reason I saw these men wrote rumors is because neither of them have sources. I don't call word of mouth a source. I know full well Bruce wasn't perfect, for no one is, but if you are going to call a person a cheat and a drug addict, you better have firm sources.

Some time after Linda divorced Tom Bleecker, she married Bruce Cadwell. They have been married for years and years.

Linda Lee Cadwell is now retired from heading The Bruce Lee Foundation. She handed the reins to her daughter Shannon some years ago. She enjoys staying at home and being with her husband, spending time with her only child, Shannon and Shannon's only child, little Wren. Although Brandon has been dead a bit over 15 years, Linda is still in mourning, has never come to terms with the needless way he died. Otherwise, I don't know anything more about her life these days.

Thank you very much Cindy, I really appreciate all of the info.....

Thank you very much Cindy, I really appreciate all of the info.....
    Thanks. Glad to do it.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Find A Death Fan Guest

I can personally say, from conversations i had with Tom Bleecker that Tom has done his homework on the subject of Bruce Lee....even Patrick Strong, who was a student of Bruce's from the seattle years even confirm Tom's information also adding to that, he also have offer a $25K challenge to anybody that can disprove the contents of his publication to date nobody has took him up on that challenge there must be a reason?....although regardless of the facts of Lee's "human" side in my opinion nothing can diminish Bruce Lee's acheivements though pertaining to the martial arts.

Find A Death Fan Guest

About Davis Miller i would agree with you, Mr.Miller states Bruce Lee died from cannabis/marijuana/hashish and The doctors who examined Lee on his 5/10/73 collapse/near death claims that "marijuana" is what killed Bruce Lee as well, i disagree. The below in quotes is what's stated on Bruce Lee's chemical report:

"if Bruce Lee had been under the influence of cannabis at death we would have expected to find high levels of CBN(ca 100-200 ng/mL) and this level of THC has been found in blood taken serveral hours after smoking a single reefer containing 8 mg THC of which perhaps 2 mg would be absorbed"

It also states in that same report the following "In view of the fact that no CBN and THC were detected, I consider that it is unlikely that Bruce LEE died from an overdose of cannabis alone."
    Last edited by Find A Death Fan; 06-26-2008 at 03:51 PM.

Seagorath Guest
    I also disagree with this assessment of Bruce vs. UFC fighters. My original sensei (from the 80's) told me he trained with Bruce in the late 60's and early 70's and watched some of his "stage displays" that he was known for then. One of the exercise Bruce demonstrated was his ability to pack "major pounds" into a punch from just a short distance from his target. My sensei said that Bruce positioned his fist just a few inches away from this guy's chest (a 200+ pound martial artist wearing a chest guard), and literally smacked this guy "several feet" across the floor with one small, quick punch. I believed him then and still do. If I come across footage I will link it. UFC fighters can't do that.

More Cheese Please Guest
    Wow- this thread is outstanding. So much great information. The photos are stunning as well. What a beautiful man! My gosh, I forgot how lean Bruce was.... his body fat ratio/percentage must be right up there at about 5%... holy crap... anybody know any info about that, just curious.

He and Brandon are buried in my neck of the woods... Here's a pic of Linda & Shannon .... two

Quote Originally Posted by Find A Death Fan View Post
    I can personally say, from conversations i had with Tom Bleecker that Tom has done his homework on the subject of Bruce Lee....even Patrick Strong, who was a student of Bruce's from the seattle years even confirm Tom's information also adding to that, he also have offer a $25K challenge to anybody that can disprove the contents of his publication to date nobody has took him up on that challenge there must be a reason?....although regardless of the facts of Lee's "human" side in my opinion nothing can diminish Bruce Lee's acheivements though pertaining to the martial arts.
    What do you expect? Of course he would say he did his homework. His book did not list sources.

We all know Bruce Lee was human; he had flaws just like everyone else, but he isn't here to take up for himself.

I read Unsettled Matters by TB, and he did a smear job on Bruce. I have also read an interview with Bob Wall who said TB's book was crap.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Find A Death Fan Guest
    What do you expect? Of course he would say he did his homework. His book did not list sources.

We all know Bruce Lee was human; he had flaws just like everyone else, but he isn't here to take up for himself.

I read Unsettled Matters by TB, and he did a smear job on Bruce. I have also read an interview with Bob Wall who said TB's book was crap.
    Im not sure if you're aware of this or not, but, Tom Bleecker sold the copyright to UM a couple years after that book was published, the man that brought the copyright from Bleecker, Don Warrener ran a second printing of UM. Within that second printing are photographs that were not apart of the first edition including photographs of some of the key documentation to support TB's arguments. As a sidenote, i personally have seen some of the documentation and actually have some ( post-mortem examination, chemical reports,etc) on Bruce, but out of respect for Bruce Lee (Yes, im a HUGE BL fan as well), im not going to post anything or disclosed any of the contents.
    Last edited by Find A Death Fan; 06-27-2008 at 07:25 PM.

Find A Death Fan Guest
    Im not sure if you're aware of this or not, but, Tom Bleecker sold the copyright to UM a couple years after that book was published, the man that brought the copy right from Bleecker, Don Warrener ran a second printing of UM. Within that second printing are photographs that were not apart of the first edition including photographs of some of the key documentation to support TB's arguments. As a sidenote, i personally have seen some of the documentation and actually have some ( post-mortem examination, chemical reports,etc) on Bruce, but out of respect for Lee fans, (im a HUGE BL fan as well), this site and Lee's family im not going to disclosed the contents of said documents/papers.

The first edition of UM didn't show anything because it didn't include photos, the second edition have photos and pictures of some of the documentation.
    Last edited by Find A Death Fan; 06-27-2008 at 07:10 PM. Reason: correction

Danny62 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Seagorath View Post
    I also disagree with this assessment of Bruce vs. UFC fighters. My original sensei (from the 80's) told me he trained with Bruce in the late 60's and early 70's and watched some of his "stage displays" that he was known for then. One of the exercise Bruce demonstrated was his ability to pack "major pounds" into a punch from just a short distance from his target. My sensei said that Bruce positioned his fist just a few inches away from this guy's chest (a 200+ pound martial artist wearing a chest guard), and literally smacked this guy "several feet" across the floor with one small, quick punch. I believed him then and still do. If I come across footage I will link it. UFC fighters can't do that.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qvdv1MwV-C4&NR=1

Here it is.

Im not sure if you're aware of this or not, but, Tom Bleecker sold the copyright to UM a couple years after that book was published, the man that brought the copyright from Bleecker, Don Warrener ran a second printing of UM. Within that second printing are photographs that were not apart of the first edition including photographs of some of the key documentation to support TB's arguments. As a sidenote, i personally have seen some of the documentation and actually have some ( post-mortem examination, chemical reports,etc) on Bruce, but out of respect for Bruce Lee (Yes, im a HUGE BL fan as well), im not going to post anything or disclosed any of the contents.
    The first edition of UM didn't show anything because it didn't include photos, the second edition have photos and pictures of some of the documentation.
    I wasn't aware of a new edition with photos and some documentation. I tried to find it on Amazon.com but it was not listed, nor could I find it for sale anywhere online. I'll keep looking or maybe you can give me info where I can buy it.

I'm not trying to be a butthead. I love Bruce because of Brandon and I've spent years trying to protect their legacy. I also know, like I said, that Bruce was human; he had flaws. The thing is I have never seen a bit of proof--pics or hard sources to prove he cheated on Linda and was a drug addict, and I refuse to believe any of it until I do.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Find A Death Fan Guest
    I wasn't aware of a new edition with photos and some documentation. I tried to find it on Amazon.com but it was not listed, nor could I find it for sale anywhere online. I'll keep looking or maybe you can give me info where I can buy it.

I'm not trying to be a butthead. I love Bruce because of Brandon and I've spent years trying to protect their legacy. I also know, like I said, that Bruce was human; he had flaws. The thing is I have never seen a bit of proof--pics or hard sources to prove he cheated on Linda and was a drug addict, and I refuse to believe any of it until I do.

Im not sure amazon.com has it, i brought my copy directly from Don Warrener when he was selling the second edition, not sure if he currently owns the copyright or not, but you can get in touch with him at www.risingsunproductions.net he may still sell it. The cover has Bruce's Hollywood Star on the cover.