Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 142122232425 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,150 of 1282

Thread: Charles Manson & The Manson Murders

Strange that this is AFTER reports said he was strong enough to undergo surgery. I guess that's not the case anymore.

Either way, I think all of us hags are waiting for the day he kicks it, which sounds like it'll be sooner than later since it sounds like there's no chance in hell he'll survive to the next month.
    Last edited by Kyouya Ohtori Ouran Host; 01-10-2017 at 09:46 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Didn't know that was a thing...

I don't suppose Manson will try to get a compassionate release after seeing how well that worked for Susan Atkins.

Pshaw - he doesn't want out. No place to go. He just likes to hear himself talk and play victim.

Parole Hearing Underway For Charles Manson Follower | CBS Los Angeles

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2017/...nson-follower/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Didn't know that was a thing...

I can't imagine that Davis is still a threat. That is a separate argument from whether or not you believe he should be released. You can believe that he is no risk but should remain incarcerated. I have no clue here what is usually done. Would someone else in his situation get parole? I would tend to believe that if so, he should be treated the same.

I have no doubt that Tex is never getting out risk or not. Personally I do not see their crimes as equal. The family of Hinman and Shea likely see it differently. I would also feel a little stronger here if it hadn't been that he was convicted in two murders.

The panel has recommended him for parole, I'd like to know who these idiots are! Hopefully, as in the past, Brown will put the kibosh on it. Cut the crap with all these hearings and just let these fuckers die ... in prison.
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

8. 02-01-2017, 07:42 PM

Globe has the supposed bedside photo of him.

I think if someone is once judged worthy of the death penalty and gets their sentence changed to life, parole should be permanently off the board.

Quote Originally Posted by shellc View Post
    Globe has the supposed bedside photo of him.

If that is him, You can just see the evil emanating from his wretched soul. hopefully the devil will come soon and retrieve his minion and take him back to Hell where he belongs.
    Last edited by hisandhearse; 02-02-2017 at 09:25 AM.

If the Globe said the sky was blue I'd have to go look.

Wanted a closer look so I googled it. On the right of the pic were shots of other issues. One had Hillary being caught fleeing the country to escape going to jail and begging Trump to pardon her, a second had Bill eat up with cancer, another said Cher was dying.
    Last edited by cindyt; 02-02-2017 at 11:06 AM.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post

Wanted a closer look so I googled it. On the right of the pic were shots of other issues. One had Hillary being caught fleeing the country to escape going to jail and begging Trump to pardon her, a second had Bill eat up with cancer, another said Cher was dying.
    What, no Martians?
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

navallint Guest
    Parole, absolutely not. There are crazy people that worship this piece of shit. If he got out and a few minions took him in, he would start all over with his insane ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by navallint View Post
    Parole, absolutely not. There are crazy people that worship this piece of shit. If he got out and a few minions took him in, he would start all over with his insane ideas.
    That's the thing.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post

At the moment, that and the National Enquirer are full of Trump is god and we should treat him as such while anyone against him is either the devil incarnate, wrong in the head or in some cases they come straight out and say they should die with the Clintons and Obamas especially getting it in the neck. The stuff you read was some of the nicer stuff.

You have to wonder thought that if it was a real photo of him, more media would have published i but who knows.

ABC has a new doc scheduled to air March 17 at 9 pm

http://www.mediaite.com/online/forth...ast-interview/

As far as I'm concerned he is no longer a person of interest. ABC must be running out of ideas for shows, no need for a new doc, just give us he news when he's dead.
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

PurrPurr Guest
    Leslie Van Houten granted parole:
    http://www.tmz.com/2017/09/06/leslie...family-killer/

Let's hope Brown axes it again.
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

PurrPurr Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cleanskull View Post
    Let's hope Brown axes it again.
    I had the same thought.

I don't care how young she was or if she was brainwashed by Manson. She was there, she took part, and showed no remorse. I have none for her, keep her where she is until she breathes her last.

That's exactly how I feel. I don't understand why the law allows these people to be eligible for parole. Oh, and I'm THRILLED that she's a model prisoner and has earned her Master's, when I can barely afford textbooks for an A.A. in this state.

Quote Originally Posted by mcdg View Post
    That's exactly how I feel. I don't understand why the law allows these people to be eligible for parole. Oh, and I'm THRILLED that she's a model prisoner and has earned her Master's, when I can barely afford textbooks for an A.A. in this state.
    Exactly. All of them might be dead if the capitol punishment laws hadn't changed. As it is, the date of activation should have been at a future date and those on death row before that day put down.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

So last I heard Leslie Van Houten was approved for parole but I guess it's up to the governor? I'm really surprised the parole board approved it. I mean they sure didn't give a shit about Susan Atkins brain tumor. They let her die in prison. None of them should ever see the light of day.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Domino View Post
    So last I heard Leslie Van Houten was approved for parole but I guess it's up to the governor? I'm really surprised the parole board approved it. I mean they sure didn't give a shit about Susan Atkins brain tumor. They let her die in prison. None of them should ever see the light of day.
    Brown vetoed Houton's parole. Maybe they thought Atkins was too dangerous, even with a brain tumor and one leg, to be paroled.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

I hope Brown denies her once again. She needs to be where she is, and be constantly reminded of that. Why am I here? Oh yeah, I helped kill 2 innocent people who were terrified by us. The woman was probably dead when I stabbed her, so it wasn't a big deal. Then I took a shower and ate their food. Someone wrote on the walls in their blood and we left. If big mouth Sadie had not blabbed we would not have gotten caught. But, we were all together, and we had fun laughing and joking about it all. That should be recorded and played every morning to wake her up, and before she goes to sleep. That sounds harsh and maybe even cruel in some people's eyes. I would have no fucking problem to be the one to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Mansfield67 View Post
    I hope Brown denies her once again. She needs to be where she is, and be constantly reminded of that. Why am I here? Oh yeah, I helped kill 2 innocent people who were terrified by us. The woman was probably dead when I stabbed her, so it wasn't a big deal. Then I took a shower and ate their food. Someone wrote on the walls in their blood and we left. If big mouth Sadie had not blabbed we would not have gotten caught. But, we were all together, and we had fun laughing and joking about it all. That should be recorded and played every morning to wake her up, and before she goes to sleep. That sounds harsh and maybe even cruel in some people's eyes. I would have no fucking problem to be the one to do that.
    There it is.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Thanks cindyt, it just infuriates me. She denied these people life, why should she be given a life outside. Her lawyer is very smug about it all, that really pisses me off.

I don't think it's harsh or cruel. I agree 100%.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Domino, I think most people would agree. But, there are those who believe she is rehabilitated and should be set free. The parole board for starters, what idiots.

God forgive me, but I don't care if she is rehabilitated.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Thanks Domino, I think most people would agree. But, there are those who believe she is rehabilitated and should be set free. The parole board for starters, what idiots.
    Very true. I've seen it posted on a few sites and quite a few have actually said she learned her lesson, she was young when it happened, it wasn't her fault etc. Nope...she was an adult who had a choice and she made the wrong one and should have to suffer for it the rest of her life like the families of those she and the others killed. They don't get a second chance and neither should she.
    Last edited by Shellie; 09-16-2017 at 06:17 PM. Reason: Spelling

Very true. I've seen it posted on a few sites and quite a few have actually said she learned her lesson, she was young when it happened, it wasn't her fault etc. Nope...she was an adult who had a choice and she made the wrong one and should have to suffer for it the rest of her life like the families of those she and the others killed. They don't get a second chance and neither should she.
    No, she should not shellc. The reason I am so against her being released is I remember when it happened. I was 14, and even though we lived 3000 miles away, I was frightened by it. The fact that strangers could come into your home and commit such a heinous act put fear into me. Being as high profile as it was just intensified that. I watched the Diane Sawyer interview with her, and she showed what appeared to be genuine remorse for what she did. But, it's to late,as you said she was an adult and made that choice, her mistake, and there is no coming back from that. Prison for life.
    Last edited by Mansfield67; 09-16-2017 at 09:31 PM.

That is their job. To determine if one has been rehabilitated. The system is then in place to accept that or to determine if further punishment for one's crimes are justified.

I agree that if released it's very, very unlikely she would ever commit another crime. Whether she has served a proper punishment is another question. One is up to the parole board to decide and the other is for the governor to decide.

I think Manson would be at the end of the queue for being released if it does come about. Unlike the others, everyone knows 100% he's still as twisted as he was back then and will never change.

Quote Originally Posted by cash View Post
    Should he expire this time, just toss him out with the garbage.

Debra Tate has breast cancer and is undergoing treatments I hope she outlives Manson. would Manson's death make any differences in the chances of release for Tex or Pat Krenwinkel?

Should he expire this time, just toss him out with the garbage.
    They should preserve him and put him in a museum. I could see him propped up in the Findadeath museum right next to Jane Mansfield Car. In all seriousness though his body should be donated to science and maybe by examining his brain they can better understand psychopaths a little better.

PurrPurr Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ROBERT63 View Post
    Debra Tate has breast cancer and is undergoing treatments I hope she outlives Manson. would Manson's death make any differences in the chances of release for Tex or Pat Krenwinkel?
    Oh no...poor Debra. I hope she does outlive that monster! Fight the good fight, Debra.

still alive

Reporting he's near the end is turning into a regular thing. If he's as bad as some of the reports are suggesting, it's a pity someone doesn't just pull the plug and do everyone a favour. Saying that, you know as soon as he goes, we're gonna to put up with all of the coverage in the media and everything will be brought out again.

PurrPurr Guest
    Reporting he's near the end is turning into a regular thing. If he's as bad as some of the reports are suggesting, it's a pity someone doesn't just pull the plug and do everyone a favour. Saying that, you know as soon as he goes, we're gonna to put up with all of the coverage in the media and everything will be brought out again.
    A lot of old wounds will be reopened in the process, as if the victims' families hadn't suffered enough.

Quote Originally Posted by PurrPurr View Post
    A lot of old wounds will be reopened in the process, as if the victims' families hadn't suffered enough.
    Yeah, you know when he's gone it will be a whole news cycle. Everyone will dust off old interviews with him, Bugliosi, other family members, etc.
    There will be more "special editions" and "special episodes" than you can imagine.

Manson is the first to have become a real celebrity from a murder case, so well known even by just one name. Who else but Jack the Ripper has become such an icon?
    [SIGPIC]Morgan[/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by TheWrath of MadelineKahn View Post
    Yeah, you know when he's gone it will be a whole news cycle. Everyone will dust off old interviews with him, Bugliosi, other family members, etc.
    There will be more "special editions" and "special episodes" than you can imagine.

Manson is the first to have become a real celebrity from a murder case, so well known even by just one name. Who else but Jack the Ripper has become such an icon?
    American Horror Story: Cult did two episodes featuring Manson. The one with the murders was the most realistic depiction I've ever seen. Creepy as hell.

Quote Originally Posted by helo99 View Post
    American Horror Story: Cult did two episodes featuring Manson. The one with the murders was the most realistic depiction I've ever seen. Creepy as hell.
    I didn't finish that season, even though I was digging it. I guess I need to now!
    The most dangerous woman of all is the one who refuses to rely on your sword to save her because she carries her own.

- R.H. Sin

Looks like he's going to outlive David Cassidy, anyway. Which does not seem just. True evil either never dies, or takes so damn long to do so, it means almost nothing.

Charles Manson

from TMZ - died at 8:13 pm Pacific - a great honor to be the first to post this

http://www.tmz.com/2017/11/19/charle...on-dead-at-83/
    Last edited by cash; 11-20-2017 at 08:51 AM.

Last edited by gnabgib; 11-19-2017 at 09:49 PM.