Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 7141516171825 ... LastLast

Thread: Charles Manson & The Manson Murders

Quote Originally Posted by weirdgurl View Post
    The Tate family are asking for letters to the parole board to block Davis's release. Thought some of you might like to help.
    https://www.facebook.com/TFLegacy/po...53178118597588
    Thanks for the info!
    To my Father. Even though you have crossed the plane, you will always be with me.
    You were not just my Father, but my hero. My life has been a poor attempt to be like you
    You taught me music, vocals, and how to fight. I can only hope I am half the man you are
    When I close my eyes I can see you. And finally, Thank you Dad. for everything.
    March 1934-July 2016

Baron von zeppelin Guest
    None of them are ever gonna get out regardless,so why do they even try? the only time charlie gets out of control is when there is a camera or microphone in front of him. Remember,back in the 1980s,somebody douched him with lighter fluid and set him on fire,but he never told who it was,so he is hard core all the way.

He and the others will go the way of Susan Atkins... behind bars. I don't know why they even come up for parole, they were sentenced to life and they belong there for LIFE ! Plain and simple.

weirdgurl Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron von zeppelin View Post
    None of them are ever gonna get out regardless,so why do they even try? the only time charlie gets out of control is when there is a camera or microphone in front of him. Remember,back in the 1980s,somebody douched him with lighter fluid and set him on fire,but he never told who it was,so he is hard core all the way.
    The last two times Davis was up for parole, the State Parole Board supported his release. The only reason he did not get out was a denial by the governor of CA. That's why we cannot be complacent.

Quote Originally Posted by Mansfield67 View Post
    He and the others will go the way of Susan Atkins... behind bars. I don't know why they even come up for parole, they were sentenced to life and they belong there for LIFE ! Plain and simple.
    Clem Grogan and Bruce Davis were jailed for the murders of Gary Hinman and "Shorty" Shea. They were not directly involved in the higher profile Tate/LaBianca killings. Clem Grogan has already been paroled...

weirdgurl Guest
    Davis's release was approved by the parole board today. The only thing that will keep him in prison now is a veto from the Governor of CA. Fingers crossed that the veto happens.

Seagorath Guest

DonnaMc Guest
    Oh my. I hope the judge puts a stop to it! He doesn't deserve parole. Where is Sharon and the others parole????

So, after some research, and consulting the local elders, I was able to pinpoint the house that "Tex" Watson lived in while he went to North Texas State University, currently the University of North Texas (Go Eagles!). Anyway, apparently he lived in the apartment on the top left if you are looking at the from of the house.

Here are some pics
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Front.JPG 
Views:	27 
Size:	585.2 KB 
ID:	51127
    Here is his window

Name:	Front window.JPG 
Views:	28 
Size:	514.2 KB 
ID:	51128
    and from the side

Name:	Side window.JPG 
Views:	28 
Size:	574.3 KB 
ID:	51129
    Apparently people who live there like to break the law

Name:	Tag.JPG 
Views:	33 
Size:	638.0 KB 
ID:	51130
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Do mind the pedestrian, Richard."
    - Hyacinth Bucket

StewartGilliganGriffin Guest
    Cool find Mandarin

Cool! What's the address?
    "Death has come to your little town, Sheriff." -Dr. Loomis

Not to change the subject. Just wanted to say that Charlie was a very shitty musician.

Yes he was.
    I am the king of all things stupid!

Quote Originally Posted by StewartGilliganGriffin View Post
    Not to change the subject. Just wanted to say that Charlie was a very shitty musician.
    He was the missing Beach Boy

He was a pretty good cult leader, though. That's a different skill set than being a musician. You can't be good at everything.

Quote Originally Posted by beep View Post
    Cool! What's the address?
    The address is 1607 Fry Street in Denton TX. Some people said that he lived in a frat house on the other side of campus as well, but when I researched it I only found evidence that he pledged there.
    Also, as far as I can tell he lived "went" to NTSU for 3 years but only took a few classes.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDude View Post
    He was the missing Beach Boy
    He would have been the best Beach Boy as far as I'm concerned. Can't stand them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    - Hyacinth Bucket

navallint Guest
    No mailbox?

Too bad he wasn't the missing cult leader.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by navallint View Post
    No mailbox?
    S of a B! I forgot! I'll take one on my way to work tomorrow.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    - Hyacinth Bucket

Quote Originally Posted by Upset View Post
    He was a pretty good cult leader, though. That's a different skill set than being a musician. You can't be good at everything.
    He wishes. He aint got shit on Jim Jones. Or even that Applewhite heaven's gate dude. If you're gonna lead a cult you gotta blow that fucker up as you're walkin out the door lol

Yup, you gotta ! Lol

He wishes. He aint got shit on Jim Jones. Or even that Applewhite heaven's gate dude. If you're gonna lead a cult you gotta blow that fucker up as you're walkin out the door lol
    Great point. He sat around while everyone else did his dirty work.

MissZoot Guest
    "Showmanship, George. When you hit that high note, say goodnight and walk off." (Jerry Seinfeld, of course)

I think Manson thought too much of himself to ever take himself out like Jim Jones or Marshall Applewhite. He never believed his own bullshit, he just wanted to see how many OTHERS he could get to believe it. That calculated crazy is why he's still so frightening, even as an old man.

Quote Originally Posted by MissZoot View Post
    "Showmanship, George. When you hit that high note, say goodnight and walk off." (Jerry Seinfeld, of course)

I think Manson thought too much of himself to ever take himself out like Jim Jones or Marshall Applewhite. He never believed his own bullshit, he just wanted to see how many OTHERS he could get to believe it. That calculated crazy is why he's still so frightening, even as an old man.
    Well put!!

That he did. I don't even think he went up to Cielo after the murders to see what had been done. If anyone did go back, I doubt it was him.

That he did. I don't even think he went up to Cielo after the murders to see what had been done. If anyone did go back, I doubt it was him.
    I agree. I think he believed in the end that because he didn't actually commit the crimes, he would not be held responsible. I wonder if he and Scott Peterson have ever interacted or come face to face. I have wondered the same about Ramirez before he dropped dead.

MissZoot Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by findadeathaddict View Post
    I agree. I think he believed in the end that because he didn't actually commit the crimes, he would not be held responsible. I wonder if he and Scott Peterson have ever interacted or come face to face. I have wondered the same about Ramirez before he dropped dead.

And somewhere, somebody is creating a reality show around that concept. The theme song has to be the one from The Courtship of Eddie's Father.

I swear to God, if Charlie and Scotty are in my dreams tonight, FADAdd, I will find you and force you to listen to The Chipmunks Christmas song for 12 hours straight.

And somewhere, somebody is creating a reality show around that concept. The theme song has to be the one from The Courtship of Eddie's Father.

I swear to God, if Charlie and Scotty are in my dreams tonight, FADAdd, I will find you and force you to listen to The Chipmunks Christmas song for 12 hours straight.
    Giggle. Take some Nyquil. That way you will be out cold. Honestly, Scott seems scarier than Manson in some ways.

True, but I think he also said he never told them to do anything... the old it was their idea, not mine !

True, but I think he also said he never told them to do anything... the old it was their idea, not mine !
    His plan all along

Good ole Charlie, crazy as a fox.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube bear ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch waggle bagga?

Quote Originally Posted by navallint View Post
    No mailbox?
    As requested. I have no idea what the actual apartment number is.

Name:	Mailbox.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	828.4 KB 
ID:	51152
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    - Hyacinth Bucket

They should cut their grass and do something about the giant zebra.

BTW this is pretty darn cool of you MM.

That giant zebra is the place next door called The Zebra Head. The sell um.. "glass and water pipes for smoking tobacco" lol.

Also, that place is less than a mile from my house, so it's not really that cool of me.
    Last edited by MiraculousMandarin; 07-23-2014 at 02:27 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    - Hyacinth Bucket

Well I'm cool with the zebra now.

And it's still cool of you even if didn't take much effort.

navallint Guest
    Yeah! Ty

MissZoot Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDude View Post
    Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube bear ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch waggle bagga?
    Yes! Yes, and yes. Oh my God, you totally get me! Can I go kill some pigs for you now? Helter skelter!

It really makes total sense, y'all.

Yes! Yes, and yes. Oh my God, you totally get me! Can I go kill some pigs for you now? Helter skelter!

It really makes total sense, y'all.
    Didn't they misspell some of the stuff they wrote on the wall and fridge in blood? I mean if you're going to write things in people's blood after you butcher them the least you can do is spell the shit right. It's disrespectful and shows terrible planning.

MissZoot Guest
    Didn't they misspell some of the stuff they wrote on the wall and fridge in blood? I mean if you're going to write things in people's blood after you butcher them the least you can do is spell the shit right. It's disrespectful and shows terrible planning.
    Yes, murderers or not, regardless of the writing implement, there is no excuse for not properly proofreading. As Count Rugen said, "And remember, this is for posterity..."

Members of the Family don't seem like the bunch that graduated elementary school.

I'm sure a few made it. Lol. Nancy Pitman aka Brenda came from a wealthy family in Malibu. Why she would want to go live in the dirt and scrounge for food in dumpsters is beyond me. Recent photos show that she has returned to that lifestyle of living the good life..with money !

I'm sure a few made it. Lol. !
    Or they went to school just for the lunch.

Patricia Krenwinkel speaks.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/05/op...er-manson.html

VCNJ~
    Professional Thread-Killer

44. 08-05-2014, 01:01 PM

Katrinawitch Guest
    Just saw that, VCNJ, and also saw the same video interview of Krenwinkle on Yahoo News. Apparently she's 'haunted' by what she did. Aww, poor baby (insert retching noise here)!

"Over the years, I had gotten to know this woman — and our many conversations about life, love and politics had revealed slivers of a dark past. But not until her on-camera interview, featured in this Op-Doc, did I fully comprehend her journey of self-discovery. In prison, she has struggled mightily to reconcile two parts of her life: the 21-year-old girl who committed crimes to win the approval of the man she loved; and the 66-year-old woman who lives each day haunted by the unending suffering she has caused. Ms. Krenwinkel is now the longest serving woman in the California prison system. She says she takes full responsibility for her actions — finally, she says, she is a woman she can accept. But is society ready to accept her back? She is next eligible for parole in 2018."

That's only 4 short years away. Yeesh!
    Last edited by Katrinawitch; 08-06-2014 at 06:49 AM.

MissZoot Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Katrinawitch View Post
    Just saw that, VCNJ, and also saw the same video interview of Krenwinkle on Yahoo News. Apparently she's 'haunted' by what she did. Aww, poor baby (insert retching noise here)!

"Over the years, I had gotten to know this woman — and our many conversations about life, love and politics had revealed slivers of a dark past. But not until her on-camera interview, featured in this Op-Doc, did I fully comprehend her journey of self-discovery. In prison, she has struggled mightily to reconcile two parts of her life: the 21-year-old girl who committed crimes to win the approval of the man she loved; and the 66-year-old woman who lives each day haunted by the unending suffering she has caused. Ms. Krenwinkel is now the longest serving woman in the California prison system. She says she takes full responsibility for her actions — finally, she says, she is a woman she can accept. But is society ready to accept her back? She is next eligible for parole in 2018."

That's only 4 short years away. Yeesh!
    I saw it too, and I admit that it's hard to correlate that mild-looking, seemingly intelligent woman in the interview with the crazy-ass bitch who supported Charlie so unswervingly. Not that I think she deserves any sympathy, she was an adult who committed a heinous crime, but it's weird to see Charlie as bat-shit crazy as he still is and then see his followers as the people they might have been if they hadn't fallen under his spell.

She should be "haunted" by it, for the rest of her days. And those days will hopefully be behind bars, I don't think she will ever get out. It will be 45 yrs. to the day this weekend that she destroyed peoples lives,the people she help kill ,and their families that still suffer from her actions. No pity for her whatsoever.

She should be "haunted" by it, for the rest of her days. And those days will hopefully be behind bars, I don't think she will ever get out. It will be 45 yrs. to the day this weekend that she destroyed peoples lives,the people she help kill ,and their families that still suffer from her actions. No pity for her whatsoever.
    She and the others not only slaughtered Sharon Tate and her unborn baby, Jay Sebring, Abigail Folger, Wojciech Frykowski, Steven Parent, Leno LaBianca, Rosemary LaBianca, Donald "Shorty" Shea, and God knows who else, and destroyed they families, but also killed the generations that would have been born to them had they. lived.
    Last edited by cindyt; 08-06-2014 at 06:57 PM.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Absolutely, Sharon would most likely be a grandmother today had she lived. All those dreams and what could have been taken away from all those people. I do believe they will all die in prison as Atkins did, they deserve no less. In watching that clip from the documentary with PK , they got the date wrong... August 9th was a Saturday not Friday as narrated. Even the A&E bio on Sharon got the date wrong ! I will never forget Saturday August 9th 1969, seeing that on the news that evening, and I remember being frightened by it.
    Last edited by Mansfield67; 08-06-2014 at 10:11 PM.

At the risk of this going off topic........something puzzles me. So I will say my thoughts and drop it. The mods can delete if they wish. 7 people died. Yes it was a bad thing, not only 7 dead people but it put a lot of fear into an entire city and really did change the way we looked at things. The prevailing thought seems to be that she should never get out, I understand that.

Yet, there are hundreds of thousands that refuse to hold the last two presidents accountable for the thousands and thousands they have had killed. They are mass murderers that make Jim Jones look like a kindergarten teacher.

I have no doubt that PK feel remorse for her crimes.....and I agree she is not the same mixed up youth she was all those years ago.....BUT....in my opinion she could have stopped the slaughter...as the others could have. They made that decision.

She was looking for love she never had in her youth? Join the crowd. Deal with it.

No mercy for a young woman pleading for the life of her unborn child? No mercy to PK, she will never be released.