Page 12 of 56 FirstFirst ... 3101112131421 ... LastLast

Thread: Kurt Cobain

Quote Originally Posted by JefeStone View Post
    Actually Incesticide isnt a full length album. It was put out after Nevermind got huge to cash in. It consist of Studio out takes, b-sides to singles and alternate versions of songs previously released. Over rated
    Oops. In any event, it's more music to add to the Nirvana pile. And I actually like it. But, to each his own.

To get back to the original topic: After reading this entire thread, I really hope more comes out about this. Truth finds an out somehow.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I've already put my 2 cent worth or more in, but here's some more.

My Brandon Lee website is testimony of my being able to pick apart conspiracies and rumors. Thus said, when I first heard people talking about Kurt killing himself, I thought, yeah, right. Duh. And actually, since I had never heard Nirvana and was not a fan, I really didn't give a rat's ass.

Then I started reading this thread and my interest was pricked. I started doing research on the net and was shocked to come to the conclusion that Kurt Cobain did not kill himself. He was murdered.

I want to thank everyone here who shared their knowledge and kept hammering it through all the bullshit
    Last edited by cindyt; 05-02-2008 at 12:09 PM.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

seanikhy Guest
    thankyou.

Lisamarie Guest
    yeah cause its bullshit and all you have to do is a bit of hunting and when you read all the facts your just digusted...I also think Coutney did the note...the part I have a goddess of a wife ....yeah..keep dreaming !! Only she would write something about herself.Not to mention she realesed her album right after he died.....tacky if you ask me!!! The way she reanacted his suicide in her concerts......

cachluv Guest
    "Not to mention she realesed her album right after he died....."

---Yeah, 4 days after he was found.

And defiantly entitled "Live Through This".

Bitch.

Lisamarie Guest
    I Know How Tacky Is That!!!

Jack Raines Guest
    Here's the Hole song "Asking For It" from Live Through this with Kurt on backing vocals (starting around 2:08). Many people think he wrote this song, with the majority of the other songs on that CD. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bM80meX34Fg

cachluv Guest
    He certainly did do most of that album. He's all over it, he's in every song. Stands to reason, it all fits.

My personal opinion is that he was trying to get her some of her own money by making an album for her that was actually really good. I've never read anything like this, never heard anyone say it, but it's MO.

Quote Originally Posted by cachluv View Post
    He certainly did do most of that album. He's all over it, he's in every song. Stands to reason, it all fits.

My personal opinion is that he was trying to get her some of her own money by making an album for her that was actually really good. I've never read anything like this, never heard anyone say it, but it's MO.
    Not a bad theory really.

seanikhy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Lisamarie View Post
    I Know How Tacky Is That!!!
    babe your great. some people are making me angry. lets chill xxxxx

glitterbug Guest
    Something I've always wondered about and can't find mention of:

Does anyone know and can anyone post a link or something where it's said whether his eyes were open or not when he was found?
    I'm not sure where I read it, was it Queen of Noise by Melissa Rossi or the Poppy Brite kissass bio of CL or the Who Killed Kurt Cobain but I KNOW I read in a book about his death that he was found with his wide eyes open and that his facial expression was one of "he'd seen something horrifying".

I'll try to leaf through these books asap and confirm. I know I've read this though. Along with how Cl "annointed the corpse with her kisses" and lay down next to him, stuck his hand up her skirt (FAD site) and wore his clothes after. Considered saving his heart and burying it under a tree then changed her mind. Had his hands cast for a sculpture.

dirk diggler Guest
    I read a few books a couple of years back written by John Douglas who was at one time head of the FBI's serial crimes unit he made a comment basically look for 2 things how + why = who when investigating murders,(amongst other things of course), etc so in the case of Kurt Cobain 1,we now he was shot and that was his cause of death , 2 if he was murdered why? what was the motive? =who.
    Last edited by dirk diggler; 05-02-2008 at 11:55 PM.

BetteDavisEyes1986 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by glitterbug View Post
    I'm not sure where I read it, was it Queen of Noise by Melissa Rossi or the Poppy Brite kissass bio of CL or the Who Killed Kurt Cobain but I KNOW I read in a book about his death that he was found with his wide eyes open and that his facial expression was one of "he'd seen something horrifying".

I'll try to leaf through these books asap and confirm. I know I've read this though. Along with how Cl "annointed the corpse with her kisses" and lay down next to him, stuck his hand up her skirt (FAD site) and wore his clothes after. Considered saving his heart and burying it under a tree then changed her mind. Had his hands cast for a sculpture.
    Well that picture with the red x going through it on has his mouth open and looking like he saw something horrifying, so maybe it could be the suicide pic

interrestedintn Guest
    I agree with Seanikhy and lisa marie. I meant to say earlier that Seanikhy made a lot of good points. I think that had Kurt decided to kill himself, he would've chosen a different manner of doing so. Kurt was tortured soul......sure. Most talented artists are but most of them self destruct over time which Kurt was doing....or accidentally kill themselves by overdose or something of that nature. Kurt was a gentle person and by his own admittance....sort of cowardly. It would take a lot of nerve to put the barrel of a gun in your mouth and pull the trigger knowing what a violent death you would have.
    There are too many people too interrested in this case to just let it go. I think that someone somewhere is still investigating this and keeping all their findings to themselves until they have all the answers and have proof beyond a doubt. I do believe that sometime in the future.....this case will be cracked and we'll have the answers we all want.
    Courtney Love is a trashy, nasty, road whore and anything but a Goddess of a wife as lisa marie pointed out. She was just too shallow to be paired up with a person like Kurt and I think that she was in one way or another, the cause of his demise.
    She's ugly too. lol

glitterbug Guest
    Good points all. Also he seemed to really love his little girl. One thing I've heard more often over the years from new parents is that no matter how depressed they used to be and how useless and failed they used to feel once you're a parent, suicide is not an option. I saw his feelings skewing way more towards this attitude. He said in an interview after he became a father just how much it meant to him and how much it changed his entire negative world view. He would absolutely glow whenever he talked about The Bean.

BetteDavisEyes, I see that as well in the pic except it bugs that the hands look drawn on (could be photo damage/scan issues too though) and the clothing and floor don't match up but again it could be a damaged original put through scanning low res issues etc. I don't know. It does seem pretty convincing on many fronts whereas to me the FAD one is totally not even close and the other B&W one is a joke. It isn't even close to convincing, doesn't look like him or any human, it looks like a drawing.

Last edited by Dan33185; 12-21-2010 at 01:13 AM.

cachluv Guest
    Of course it's not far fetched--no one has insisted on anything. It may really be what happened. Unless there's a proper look at the case we'll never know for sure.

Like I've said before, other celebrity's have died fishy deaths but it seems too far fetched for people to even consider that Cobain died a fishy death also. It's a possibility.

BetteDavisEyes1986 Guest
    Even if he did write a song called "I hate myself and want to die" doesn't mean he offed himself. Shit like that and the pics with the guns were the perfect set-up to make it appear a suicide for any killer.

Jack Raines Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan33185 View Post
    is it that far fetched for a guy who wrote a song called "I Hate Myself And Want To Die" to kill himself?
    It was a joke title, and the song is nothing about suicide. He was being ironic, because the media made him out to be a whiny, suicidal person all the time.

It was also going to be the title of In Utero, but Kurt didn't think most people would get the joke.

And honestly, even if Kurt Cobain was the most suicidal person in the world, that doesn't discount the evidence that he was murdered, and how badly the Seattle PD botched the case.

BetteDavisEyes1986 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Raines View Post
    It was a joke title, and the song is nothing about suicide. He was being ironic, because the media made him out to be a whiny, suicidal person all the time.

It was also going to be the title of In Utero, but Kurt didn't think most people would get the joke.

And honestly, even if Kurt Cobain was the most suicidal person in the world, that doesn't discount the evidence that he was murdered, and how badly the Seattle PD botched the case.
    Amen to that!

Lisamarie Guest
    Im chillin...but the more I look online the more I think someone offed poor Kurt.

Lisamarie Guest
    Im renowned!!!! Lol!!! haha!!! Im a bad ass bitch now!!!

23. 05-05-2008, 12:55 PM

BetteDavisEyes1986 Guest
    Of course it was really Courtney texting, the bitch can't spell for shit lol
    Last edited by SomeChick; 12-04-2010 at 02:49 PM. Reason: Requested by quoted poster.

I know, she's such a lazy ass she can't even spell correctly. I was a huge fan, I still can't believe I ever supported the bitch.
    Last edited by Michael555; 07-14-2009 at 10:54 PM.

I would say it was a T9 problem, but her blogs seem to be rife with misspellings too, and MySpace doesn't use T9.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I don't mean to sound stupid but what's T9?

Sorry...it's the fastest way to text without having to punch a number multiple times to get the letter you want. T9 predicts the word (not always correctly) for you based on the sequence of numbers you put in. My favorite one is the word "going". The numbers to tap for that are 46464.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

LOL, I think it was just her misspelling. She types the way she talks, fast and inaccurate.

Noor 7ayaty Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by BetteDavisEyes1986 View Post
    I think the Seattle Police don't wanna admit they fucked the whole "investigation" up when he died, if you can call it that. They were in such a damn hurry trying to close the case they didn't look at the evidence and immedicately labeled it suicide, which is fucked up. And all the petitions being signed to re-open the case are just being ignored, it's like all of us trying to get some justice for Kurt are doing it in vain.
    Excellent point. I too think the police are shielding as much as they can from having botched many things in the investigation. If I recall correctly, it was labeled as a suicide *before* they found that there were *no* fingerprints on the weapon -- they didn't lift a single print off it -- including any fingerprints from Kurt.

Noor 7ayaty Guest
    I wonder what makes this celebrity so different than the others. Personally, I think if he weren't a junkie then he would have gotten more respect. The drugs aren't even what killed him, but they seem to cast so much negative stigma that he doesn't even the benefit of simple consideration that it's not what it appeared to be to the wonderul and wholly competent Seattle Police Department. No, this useless junkie just is gone, period, who even cares how or why.
    Another fine point I happen to agree with. In fact I've seen DH's on this very board react in similar ways to people who were either junkies, or used drugs, or accidentally overdosed. On one such thread I asked, "Is a human life worth less if they are a junkie?" No response. Same thing goes for hookers ... if one gets killed it seems like no big deal.

There is a similar situation in my city's past, which is "unresolved/unsolved" to this day. Two guys killed a lesbian pedestrian by holding her arms until their car was in motion, then when they let go, her head went under the rear wheel, crushing it. Despite witnesses and an uproar from the gay community, it seemed no one pursued it. After all it was just some lesbian who hung out at a gay bar.

These people aren't "worth" less than other humans .. it's just amazing in this day and time ...

cachluv Guest
    "If I recall correctly, it was labeled as a suicide *before* they found that there were *no* fingerprints on the weapon -- they didn't lift a single print off it -- including any fingerprints from Kurt."

---It was more than a month before they even attempted to print the gun. It sat in storage as evidence for over one month before anyone even considered to check it for prints and then it was only done as a CYA measure and not as any real consideration of any other possibilities. Why is this??

The pieces just don't fit. It's a great possibility this man killed himself, but it's also greatly possible that he did not.

death hag dee Guest
    "If I recall correctly, it was labeled as a suicide *before* they found that there were *no* fingerprints on the weapon -- they didn't lift a single print off it -- including any fingerprints from Kurt."

---It was more than a month before they even attempted to print the gun. It sat in storage as evidence for over one month before anyone even considered to check it for prints and then it was only done as a CYA measure and not as any real consideration of any other possibilities. Why is this??

The pieces just don't fit. It's a great possibility this man killed himself, but it's also greatly possible that he did not.

I said this earlier in the thread, I had read on one of the kurt cobain websites that the reason there were no fingeprints is the fact that the gun was very recently cleaned, the gun oil will no hold any kind of prints.

I honestly tried to read Courtney's "letter" above. I now have a headache and my contacts are fried. And I didn't get past the 4th line...
    For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 8:38-39

RaRaRamona Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Noor 7ayaty View Post
    Another fine point I happen to agree with. In fact I've seen DH's on this very board react in similar ways to people who were either junkies, or used drugs, or accidentally overdosed. On one such thread I asked, "Is a human life worth less if they are a junkie?" No response. Same thing goes for hookers ... if one gets killed it seems like no big deal.

There is a similar situation in my city's past, which is "unresolved/unsolved" to this day. Two guys killed a lesbian pedestrian by holding her arms until their car was in motion, then when they let go, her head went under the rear wheel, crushing it. Despite witnesses and an uproar from the gay community, it seemed no one pursued it. After all it was just some lesbian who hung out at a gay bar.

These people aren't "worth" less than other humans .. it's just amazing in this day and time ...
    Well you can hardly compare junkies & lesbians.

The reason junkies are & hookers are less of a big deal is b/c they put themselves in dangerous situations, unlike a mother of four who was just out grocery shopping & was hit by a drunk driver. There is a big difference
    & the public can't cry over every death. Not counting celebrities obviously. Those are some junkies people care about a great deal.

So yeah there is a difference.

Has anyone read the book Love and Death: The Murder Of Kurt Cobain? I'm reading it for the second time. There's some interesting stuff in that book. Pretty disturbing though.

sk8terpunk1 Guest
    I really can't fathom him ending his life. Nirvana's popularity absolutely exploded out of control with SMTP, I really think he felt as if he sold out. I'm just surprised he hadn't divorced Courtney earlier, perhaps he did it for Frances' sake or thinking things would work themselves out, whatever the case, I really don't think we'll ever know. You can speculate at all the scenarios all you'd like, the only time I can see something happening is when Courtney runs dry and is looking for a paycheck and decides to do some "TELL ALL COBAIN" story when shes 60 and decrepit and dying.

What the fuck are you talking about. That bitch won't live to be sixty, she smokes like a fiend, and has probably turned down to the drug road *yet again*. Karma is a bitch Courtney. I think it's biting her in the ass again. Oh well!

RocketQueen Guest

Noor 7ayaty Guest
    Wasn't comparing drug addicts to lesbians; hence the addition of 'people who accidentally overdose.' Not all folks who overdose are junkies.

My point was, these people all seemed to be assigned 'less worth' than other citizens of the city. Gay clubs here have long been targets of city officials/auspices; I can't think of a single one that managed to stay open a year or two. But they don't wish to be kicked from the downtown district (the city's been pumping mega-bucks into a decades-long project to revitalize it, and it's working well), so they keep basically moving up and down the same two streets until somebody else figures out another reason or way to shut them down. Like withholding liquor licenses, crap like that. One would have to be blind or egregiously naive if they've not noticed the pattern by now.

There was, according to friends, much more that could have been done to gather info into that murder I mentioned. It was an out-and-out hate crime, and barely made press at all. So yes, to me that person was deemed less worthy.

The issue of junkies is semantic. Several people in the medical field will tell you the most dangerous drug is nowhere near heroin, it's alcohol. And we walk among 'alcohol junkies,' if you will, every day.

The person who isn't a junkie but dies of an overdose, seems to be almost blamed as though they were one, sometimes.

This very thread is about a junkie. Nonetheless it did not affect my appreciation for his work -- nor the justice I think he deserves.

cherryghost Guest
    Courtney is looking like her own Karma these days!

Quote Originally Posted by Noor 7ayaty View Post
    Wasn't comparing drug addicts to lesbians; hence the addition of 'people who accidentally overdose.' Not all folks who overdose are junkies.

My point was, these people all seemed to be assigned 'less worth' than other citizens of the city. Gay clubs here have long been targets of city officials/auspices; I can't think of a single one that managed to stay open a year or two. But they don't wish to be kicked from the downtown district (the city's been pumping mega-bucks into a decades-long project to revitalize it, and it's working well), so they keep basically moving up and down the same two streets until somebody else figures out another reason or way to shut them down. Like withholding liquor licenses, crap like that. One would have to be blind or egregiously naive if they've not noticed the pattern by now.

There was, according to friends, much more that could have been done to gather info into that murder I mentioned. It was an out-and-out hate crime, and barely made press at all. So yes, to me that person was deemed less worthy.

The issue of junkies is semantic. Several people in the medical field will tell you the most dangerous drug is nowhere near heroin, it's alcohol. And we walk among 'alcohol junkies,' if you will, every day.

The person who isn't a junkie but dies of an overdose, seems to be almost blamed as though they were one, sometimes.

This very thread is about a junkie. Nonetheless it did not affect my appreciation for his work -- nor the justice I think he deserves.

I was reading the notification email wondering to myself who has copied Noor's style of writing then I scanned to the top of the email.

Well written post.

43. 05-07-2008, 01:29 PM
    Reason
    viral links

sk8terpunk1 Guest
    /\ ... no shit?

Is it possible that he may have been "killed" by a different gun? Was the bullet found/lodged in his brains ever confirmed to have been fired from the shotgun he was holding?

seanikhy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by sk8terpunk1 View Post
    /\ ... no shit?

Is it possible that he may have been "killed" by a different gun? Was the bullet found/lodged in his brains ever confirmed to have been fired from the shotgun he was holding?
    No it was that gun. shotgun does not have a bullet. it has maybe 200 lead or steel pellets. they are very small.

The question is who pulled the trigger

Noor 7ayaty Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by W Axl Rose View Post
    I was reading the notification email wondering to myself who has copied Noor's style of writing then I scanned to the top of the email.

Well written post.

Thank you

Noor 7ayaty Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by seanikhy View Post
    The question is who pulled the trigger
    The answer is "Whoever Courtney convinced to do it," IMO. There's some evidence suggesting she approached at least two people about offing Kurt before he died. Il Duce may have acted crazy as a stage persona, but they say his testimony -- didn't someone give him a lie-detector test? -- about Courtney trying to hire him to put a hit on Kurt, was very convincing. Then the guy dies by being hit by a train. That stinks ta high heaven if ya ask me. We're supposed to believe he decided to go out alone in the middle of the night and play "Chicken" with a damned locomotive? Yeah. Then monkeys flew from my butt.

GODDESS6 Guest
    courtney should remain acting & not singing I'm all for alternative, but what she does is just noise~

does anyone else believe sharon osbourne's claims that courtney is the one who turned her son jack on to oxycontin?~ i have always thought this to be true, he was always around her & another creepy girl right before he went to rehab~

Jack Raines Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by GODDESS6 View Post
    courtney should remain acting & not singing I'm all for alternative, but what she does is just noise~

does anyone else believe sharon osbourne's claims that courtney is the one who turned her son jack on to oxycontin?~ i have always thought this to be true, he was always around her & another creepy girl right before he went to rehab~

Jack briefly dated Kurt Cobain's half-sister Brianne, who was living with Courtney at the time. Is she the creepy girl you're talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by GODDESS6 View Post

That sounds about right to me.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=sRDGDoZON14

Here's a new Courtney Love song. I admit I still like her music, despite the fact I cannot stand her, and hate her with a passion.
    Last edited by Michael555; 05-09-2008 at 01:31 PM.

If I had a nickle for everytime I said, "I hate myself, I want to die", I would have a shit load of nickles.