Page 7 of 56 FirstFirst ... 5678916 ... LastLast

Thread: Kurt Cobain

Deathgoddess Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cachluv View Post
    Smells Like The Spirit Of Kurt Cobain Rolling Over In His Grave

Iā??m sure that if Kurt Cobain were still alive today, he would simply have loved lending his name to the side of a corporate line of sneakers. What could be more punk rock than that? (Also: real classy, Courtney.)

See the super-indie message scrawled on the bottom of the shoe (woah, writing on the bottom!?! SO PUNK!) after the jump!

I want my pair to say "I hate that lying whore Courtney Love, die bitch die!" on the insides.

Think they take custom orders???
    I was at work when i read this and i was laughing hysterically! My coworkers think i am crazy

Quote Originally Posted by interrestedintn View Post
    I don't mean to sound like a pure junkie. I know, a junkie's a junkie but I was crazy when I did it. I'm sure everyone has their reasons but I'd lost my sons dad in a car crash years before and just lost another bf to an overdose. I was depressed and I have fibromyalgia and was in crippling pain. I just didn't care if I lived or died. I was miserable and I couldn't handle the thought of living a long life in that kind of pain. Also I'd heard that my bf who o.d.'ed had been shooting so, I just wanted to end the pain and see if it was worth dying for. I did it once and I fell in love. I quit about a month later for 3 months. Went back to it. Did it for about a year and stopped. I'll never do it again. I've been clean for a year now. I was lucky enough not to get so strung out that I was sharing needles and all that so I didn't catch anything. I've got my family back in order and I'm getting treated for the fibro. I think maybe I was able to quit so easily because I didn't get addicted so bad because I really was in that much pain. Had I been doing it just to get high, I think it would've been more addictive mentally. I don't judge a soul. My brother is a junkie and in prison. I've got a really good friend who is so strung out that he won't even let ME look at his arms. Knowing I've seen tracks before. I just tell them that it CAN be done. I just hate that I ever got that far gone.
    I'm with you, don't worry, I understand. Been there myself. No judgement here... I might add, your veins make me jealous, LOL - NEVER AGAIN!!!

Jack Raines Guest
    I saw one years ago on Rotten.com that was his head all exploded. It was real too because you could see his face. It was more or less on the side of his head but the mouth and nose were recognizable. It was taken off the site because of legalities. I guess not many people ever saw it. I went back and tried to look again and it was already gone so, there were more crime scene photos than everyone says.
    Do you mean this gory pic? http://www.findadeath.com/Deceased/c...obain/kurt.jpg

Its been going around for years, but I'm almost positive it's not Kurt.

Here's the police report on the Cobain death scene:

Last edited by Jack Raines; 04-16-2008 at 10:18 PM.

JestersKiss Guest
    Cant be,,,,,the caliber of shot gun,,,and the angle and positioning would be all wrong, plus that would have made a big mess and the crime scene photos ive seen dont show that find of spray patterns,,,,,,but ive been wrong before,,,,,i best geuss is thats not cobain

Jack Raines Guest
    Here's a video someone snuck to take of Kurt's body in the greenhouse on the day he was found:

http://s48.photobucket.com/albums/f2...inonApril8.flv

All you can really see is the top of his head, but it's interesting...

And here's a video from an episode of Geraldo in 1994 with Mike Walker discussing a death pic of Kurt Cobain "in his coffin" (did he have a coffin?) that the Enquirer received but didn't print. He said Kurt looked "terriffic". http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0SWCxQiyK0
    Last edited by Jack Raines; 04-16-2008 at 10:31 PM.

JestersKiss Guest
    cool thanks

interrestedintn Guest
    Thanks Hidium for being so kind. It's good not to be judged. I am not ashamed really because simply getting clean denotes what kind of strength a person has....even if it was weakness that caused their addiction, it takes strength to beat it.
    There are some interresting posts here. I just wonder what length the gun barrel was. If it was a 30" barrel, there's no way he could've shot himself. That alone would determine it for me if I could find out.

interrestedintn Guest
    Sorry I may be wrong but that doesn't look like his head if I'm looking at the right thing. Looks like the stuff that was turned over in the floor.

Sorry I may be wrong but that doesn't look like his head if I'm looking at the right thing. Looks like the stuff that was turned over in the floor.
    That's what it looks like to me too.

Lisamarie Guest
    wow you guys I always though ya know suscide its done over ...just another rockn roll death but after reading this I have to say Im not sure it was a suicide!!! Im really wondering now!! I mean think about it this a ton of people courtney the most had a lot to gain if he was to die...not only that but coupled with his past and drug abuse.....it would be very easy to make it look like a sucide....and ya know what has always bothered me...the note the part about I have a goddess of a wife who sweats insperation or something like that...but the wording of it.....and also her thing were she read it to all those people...like that was something she should have kept to herself I think....and then her performances were she acted out him shooting himself in the head......she would just scream Kurt nooo....Kurt Nooo...it was really tacky if you ask me..Im wondering now.

harlequin_clown Guest
    Thanks Hidium for being so kind. It's good not to be judged. I am not ashamed really because simply getting clean denotes what kind of strength a person has....even if it was weakness that caused their addiction, it takes strength to beat it.
    There are some interresting posts here. I just wonder what length the gun barrel was. If it was a 30" barrel, there's no way he could've shot himself. That alone would determine it for me if I could find out.
    I hold you in the highest regard. I really do. I am still addicted to vicodin, and that is tough for me to come out and admit, but if you can be honest, so can I.

interrestedintn Guest
    Thanks harlequin clown......I wish you well on kicking.

interrestedintn Guest
    Does anyone remember seeing Kurt on David Letterman or one of those late night shows? They asked him if he loved Courtney and he just laughed and said, "Well, she's the greatest f*ck in the world." I can't imagine him saying that he had a good marriage and all of what was written in that note about her. Everybody knows she was a road whore.

interrestedintn Guest
    Thanks for all that info Jack Raines.....but that's not the photo I saw. The one I saw was probably only online for 24 hours or so and it couldn't be copied or printed....it was probably real too from what those reports say. The pic had been taken from the right side of his head and the wound had been sustained in the mouth because the lower half of the face was still intact (nose, mouth) but it was laid over onto the side of his head...that's the only part that was identifiable. It did look like his nose and mouth and there hair was like his. The rest of the head was pretty much just open as a 20 gauge would do. They're next in line to the power of a .12 gauge shotgun so anyone who chose that type of weapon, definately intended for it to be a one shot deal. I'm not saying that Kurt was or wasn't murdered. I think there was plenty of reason for him to be murdered. I also think though that he was a tortured soul and suicidal most of his life.
    Did anybody watch the documentary Courtney and Kurt or Kurt and Courtney? They got a girl to agree to be interviewed. She was very reluctant because she seemed to fear Courtney. She was supposedly their nanny. She said that she believed he had killed himself but that Courtney had driven him to do it. She said he was very kind and Courtney was always nagging him and telling him he should just kill himself and that there was an argument over his life insurance just before his death. I wondered if anybody remembers the details better than me.
    Here's another site to look at more of the report.
    http://www.burntout.com/kurt/tomgrant/grant02.html

Jack Raines Guest
    Does anyone remember seeing Kurt on David Letterman or one of those late night shows? They asked him if he loved Courtney and he just laughed and said, "Well, she's the greatest f*ck in the world."

Kurt said that before Nirvana played 'Teen Spirit on The Word in 1991, which was a British variety show (I think...). This was around the time he and Courtney first started fucking around, before they got married. ::gags::

Here's the clip on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3nCI_9uQfI

Jack Raines Guest
    Thanks for all that info Jack Raines.....but that's not the photo I saw. The one I saw was probably only online for 24 hours or so and it couldn't be copied or printed....it was probably real too from what those reports say. The pic had been taken from the right side of his head and the wound had been sustained in the mouth because the lower half of the face was still intact (nose, mouth) but it was laid over onto the side of his head...that's the only part that was identifiable. It did look like his nose and mouth and there hair was like his. The rest of the head was pretty much just open as a 20 gauge would do. They're next in line to the power of a .12 gauge shotgun so anyone who chose that type of weapon, definately intended for it to be a one shot deal. I'm not saying that Kurt was or wasn't murdered. I think there was plenty of reason for him to be murdered. I also think though that he was a tortured soul and suicidal most of his life.
    This is the only other pic I've seen (aside from the one with his foot):
    http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b8...ium05/0791.gif

I think it's probably fake too. If you find the pic you're referring to, please post it as I'd like to see it.
    Last edited by Jack Raines; 04-18-2008 at 08:19 PM.

**Jenna** Guest
    I've seen that one to. Why do you think it's fake?

Lisamarie Guest
    I think it is..he looks too peacful, and from what I understand he did blow some of his head off and his mouth was gaping open. Dunno if its real he looked damn good.

RaRaRamona Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Raines View Post

I think it's probably fake too. If you find the pic you're referring to, please post it as I'd like to see it.
    I don't that looks like him, that's one everyone says is a fake.

Also, please don't post the pic - link to it if possible.

JestersKiss Guest
    If i remember the reports correctly,,,,the gun was found near him,,,,,not in hands

**Jenna** Guest
    I'm really naive about things sometimes but if this is a fake picture how did whoever make it?

Jack Raines Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by laynestaleyfan View Post
    I'm really naive about things sometimes but if this is a fake picture how did whoever make it?

I think almost anything can be faked with Photoshop these days, And I'm not really sure its fake but the online consensus seems to be that it is.

Jack Raines Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RaRaRamona View Post

Also, please don't post the pic - link to it if possible.
    Ok, I changed it to a link only. I'm sorry about that.

Here's a great uncut interview with Kurt and the rest of Nirvana from 1993 with Kurt Loder.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nu-jqgxKYVQ
    Last edited by Jack Raines; 04-18-2008 at 09:16 PM.

Flowergrrl Guest
    http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b8...ium05/0791.gif

I think that could be real. It looks like someone cleaned up the face a bit, maybe. The floor pattern is so close, if not exact, to the pictures that we know are legitimate.

mysticx0 Guest
    that pics is fake...read the police report it says what kind of shirt he was wearing

Flowergrrl Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by mysticx0 View Post
    that pics is fake...read the police report it says what kind of shirt he was wearing
    I reread it and I still didn't see where it states what pattern is on the long sleeve shirt.

In the "real" photo it does not appear to be a striped shirt though.

interrestedintn Guest
    I think that photo is fake. It doesn't even look like him.....the eyebrow alone tells that it isn't his face. The pic I saw was very graphic and was NOT pretty but there was enough of his face left to recognize as being him. I'm sure it wasn't a fake but the next time I tried to look it said it had been removed due to legalities. I looked at that maybe 10 years ago and have never been able to find it anywhere again. I know one other person who saw the photo and he agrees that it was real.

Jack Raines Guest
    Here's pics of Dave, Krist, and Courtney Love with Frances Bean at Kurt's memorial service.

Also, a pic of Kurt wearing the brown corduroy jacket that was found near his body on top of the shotgun case (as noted in the police report above), and I think he's also wearing the same white button-up shirt with flowers on it, underneath that he had on when they found his body.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Kurts Memorial.jpg 
Views:	138 
Size:	395.7 KB 
ID:	4991   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Kurts Memorial 2.jpg 
Views:	120 
Size:	25.2 KB 
ID:	4992   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Kurts Memorial 3.png 
Views:	128 
Size:	655.5 KB 
ID:	4993   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Kurt in Death Clothes.jpg 
Views:	134 
Size:	48.1 KB 
ID:	4994  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Kurt Dead.jpg 
Views:	193 
Size:	60.3 KB 
ID:	4995  
    Last edited by Jack Raines; 04-20-2008 at 01:58 AM.

cherryghost Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratgrrl View Post
    I think that could be real. It looks like someone cleaned up the face a bit, maybe. The floor pattern is so close, if not exact, to the pictures that we know are legitimate.
    It doesnt look like Kurt! The nose is too thick, he was finer featured once!

cherryghost Guest
    Does anyone remember seeing Kurt on David Letterman or one of those late night shows? They asked him if he loved Courtney and he just laughed and said, "Well, she's the greatest f*ck in the world." I can't imagine him saying that he had a good marriage and all of what was written in that note about her. Everybody knows she was a road whore.
    Its funny you never hear any other guy/lover say that about Courtney and there have been rather a lot havent there! Not a judgement just an observation, she should have as many lovers as she likes!

Jack Raines Guest
    Here's a diagram of the Cobain Crime Scene: http://www.sshep.com/CRIME%20SCENE%2...nlargement.jpg

interrestedintn Guest
    She dated Edward Norton for a long time. I watched that clip of him on The Word but that's not the same one I saw a long time ago.....I'd never seen that one before. I saw a clip of the one I was talking about just a while back on something I was watching on vh1. I wish I could remember who it was interviewing him.

RaRaRamona Guest
    AAw I used to like Ed. I can't look at him now.

interrestedintn Guest
    Yeah, he seems so calm and cool yet Courtney seems like she'd be a bondage queen or something. Makes me wonder what kind of freaky sex he's into.
    It's always the quiet ones.lol

Lisamarie Guest
    Is the dancing with his corpse story true???

interrestedintn Guest
    I don't know but if it is, I don't blame Courtney for being pissed even if she did have him murdered. I would've sued somebodys ass right off of them. I heard on t.v. a while back that Courtney said she was going to have the greenhouse dozed under because it had done nothing but draw negative attention to her home and she no longer wanted to look at it.

**Jenna** Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Lisamarie View Post
    Is the dancing with his corpse story true???
    That's so disgusting. I hope that isn't true. If it is why would someone be that disrespectful.

tngirl1967 Guest
    I saw that one too. The one with his head intact is reputed to be fake. I can't find the one that is supposed to be real anymore either, it was yanked really fast from the net. The one with the head intact is from a publicity shot of him lying down. It was in a magazine, I remember reading about the hoax pic.

tngirl1967 Guest
    The thing with the dancing is supposed to be real...I think the account is on either the smoking gun website or the one with the investigator trying to prove he was murdered, one of the two sites, I don't remember which

If there is ever a picture that you find that you can't copy or print, and you think it's going to be taken off quickly try this... open a word document, then minimize it. Go to the picture you're unable to copy. hit 'Ctrl, Print Screen'. Then, open the word document, and do 'Edit, Paste'. A lot of times, you'll be able to capture a picture that way that you can't caputure any other way. Just in case you ever get another shot (no pun) at what seems to be an authentic death picture of a celebrity.

dentists Guest
    This is supposed to be from the actual polaroids made from the cops you be the judge:

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l133/tom66909/ali.jpg
    Last edited by dentists; 04-22-2008 at 03:33 PM.

interrestedintn Guest
    It kind of looks like him but it doesn't coincide with the description of the crime scene. There doesn't appear to be any pattern on the floor either.
    I'm pretty sure the pic I saw that I can no longer find was real. The mouth and nose were distinctive but pretty much the rest of his head was demolished. You could see the hair too which was like Kurts, whiskers on the chin too. I think it was authentic. I'm gonna go ahead and say it WAS authentic because the other photo of him on the floor was there with it and everything coincided. He pretty much had his head blown off and his face was on the side of his head. Only his eyes and forehead were gone and his head was split wide open which would make sense from a .20 gauge shotgun. Like I said, his mouth and nose were intact but on the side of his head. That's pretty much what a .20 gauge would do. Especially if he was shot in the mouth like the report says. It wouldn't pretty much passed up his nose and mouth and blew out the back of his head. A .20 gauge uses a shell with buckshot and does pretty much the same damage as a .12 gauge would. I've looked for that photo for years but have never found it again.

interrestedintn Guest
    Sorry, I meant to say that it would've pretty much passed up his nose and mouth and blew out the back of his head.

seanikhy Guest
    strange but true, he had no exit wound, i have many guns and this can happen. the inside of his mouth was destroyed so his jaw was a bit off, if the barrel was against the roof of his mouth there would be no spread of pellets. the brain acted like a sponge. but no blood or very little i would say he was dead or nearly dead before the shot..... hmmmmmmm who done it

Do you mean this gory pic? http://www.findadeath.com/Deceased/c...obain/kurt.jpg

Its been going around for years, but I'm almost positive it's not Kurt.
    I'm VERY positive that's in no way Kurt, seeing as it looks as though whoever's in that picture is at a hospital...check out the tubes near the body, the oxygen whatever-that-is-majigger on the left. (or maybe it's a sucker of blood doohickie?) Kurt had been dead for a couple days when found, I doubt that his body would of been that... juicy of blood if that's a morgue snapshot rather than an ER. Not to mention that almost looks like a heart monitor sticker on the chest. Why would he need one if he was already declared dead?

"Death doesn't really worry me that much, I'm not frightened about it... I just don't want to be there when it happens."

seanikhy Guest
    i have the same model gun. 20g. with 30 inch barrel. i believe this was same length. ok my gun was empty. yes i checked 3 times. i put it in my mouth and yes was scary but i new it wasnt loaded. i couldnt get to the trigger. even tried with my toe. could be done. but he had shoes on. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Scarsguardianstalkr Guest
    i agree with seanikhy

seanikhy Guest
    thanks scars.......... oh and we all know the above pic of a poor man without a face is not him. i will guarantee in the next 5 years the police will open this again...

cachluv Guest
    Something I've always wondered about and can't find mention of:

Does anyone know and can anyone post a link or something where it's said whether his eyes were open or not when he was found?

seanikhy Guest
    was never spoken about. so not sure.