Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: How about the Worst song you ever heard?

Lurkster Guest
    That country song where the guy finds the homeless man who wants to die because he was "Almost Home". Let the crazy old SOB freeze! Don't write a crappy song about it and annoy the hell out of me!

And that one that goes, "Loving you is easy cause you're beautiful...la la la la la....", and then it sounds like someone grabbed a handful of her short and curlies.

towser Guest
    lol...I ABSOLUTELY farking HATE American Pie.....

jesska_812 Guest
    I'm a Barbie girl, in a Barbie worrrrrrrld
    Come on Barbie, let's go party

I freakin hate that song

and anything by Meatloaf

Laura1020 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. K View Post
    If I have to hear The Pina Colada song ONE MORE TIME, some poor jukebox is going to get the crap knocked out of it with my Louisville Slugger.

I remember that song being played CONSTANTLY when I was a kid, and I hated it then. Now? I REALLY think it sucks. One of the most insipid, vapid, disgusting pieces of musical crap ever to grace the ears of its victims, I tell you.
    I hate that F'ing song. F'ing moron puts an add in the paper becasue he's unhappy with his girlfriend or wife or whatever. Then she answers the add, sees it's her significant other and they LAUGH at this?!?!?!? WTF? Stupid, stupid song.

dirttrackdemon3 Guest
    dont know who sings it, but its...whats new pussycat-whoa-whoa-whoa...I HATE IT!!

Laura1020 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by meggles View Post
    I've always hated Piano Man by Billy Joel. Just makes me want to hang myself, or just gouge my own eyes out. Not sure why. It just grates on me worse than ABBA. Also, anything by ABBA.

I think Convoy might be the absolute worst song. 10-4, good buddy!

I am sad to say, yes, I remember Pac-Man fever, being ten years older than baseball myself.
    LOL! We got a big ol' convoy... Ever see that movie? God Awful.

magblax Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by dirttrackdemon3 View Post
    dont know who sings it, but its...whats new pussycat-whoa-whoa-whoa...I HATE IT!!

Tom Jones

Laura1020 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsjorgy View Post
    "Beth" by KISS

They had a lot of cheese in their catalog...but this one tops it.
    Hey, I like "Beth". I know, shoot me! Ever notice how it's the shortest song ever? I think it's less than two minutes long. Probably two minutes too long for most people.

dirttrackdemon3 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by magblax View Post
    Tom Jones

yea, dont like him either!! aint he the one who sings in vegas and all the old ladies chunk panties at him??

magblax Guest
    yea, dont like him either!! aint he the one who sings in vegas and all the old ladies chunk panties at him??
    Yes he is! He also sings "Delilah" (another song that would drive you nuts).
    I could stomach Tom Jones singing "What's New Pussycat" in Vegas than Wayne Newton belting out "Daddy Don't You Walk So Fast" or "Danke Shoen"...LOL

I just heard that awful "Abracadabra" song from the 80s (by the Steve Miller Band)

"Abra, Abracadabra...I wanna reach out and grab ya"
    ...What the eff?

I have to add these three...they are bad, but I love them!
    Remember Haysi Fantayzee..."Shiny Shiny" and "John Wayne is Big Leggy"? LOL
    Also, who could forget Total Coelo's "I Eat Cannibals"?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]peek-a-boo!!

dirttrackdemon3 Guest
    what about anything justin timberlake does?? i dont like it! or that "umbrella-ella-ella-eh-eh-eh" song????

k.d. lang covered it also. She sent the girls in a tizzy in concert singing that one - especially part where it goes "soon I'll be kissing your sweet pussycat lips!"

The worst song ever recorded is "Bohemian Rhapsody" by Queen. Everytime I hear it, I immediately turn it off. It makes me want to hit someone. Just plain awful.

dirk diggler Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ComputerGuy View Post
    Don't worry, be happy"
    First one that came to my mind..

" We've got a great big Convoy..ain't she a beautiful sight?"!!!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]peek-a-boo!!

JGrier Guest
    Walking on Sunshine by Katrina and the Waves.

I hate most of the 80's music. But especially Careless Whisper by George Michael and Love is a battelfield by Pat Benatar. I had an overdose of those songs back then and I still can't listen to them now. And anything that comes out of the mouth of James Blunt. Yikes!

smellslikealmonds Guest
    anything by kenny chesney

PippySD Guest
    'Wildfire'--story about a horse, I think.

djdeath-hag Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by PippySD View Post
    'Wildfire'--story about a horse, I think.
    I recall that it had a beautiful melodic intro.....but then the senseless & annoying lyrics followed....every damn time! Whoever wrote it, I'd like to personally say, "F*ck you & the horse you wrote in on" (bad grammar, bad play on words....bad me with BAD memories of this song.)

hoxharding Guest

worst song

Easy call-the song about puberty in the film 'Attack of the Killer Tomatoes'

hoxharding Guest
    I'm a Barbie Girl,in a barbie world. Wrapped in plastic, it's fantastic!
    I actually like that song.
    What creeps me out is when you see little girls in pagents and stuff dancing to it.
    I don't think it is actually meant for that age group.(maybe I'm wrong)

MorbidMolly Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny62 View Post
    "Islands in the stream" Kenny & Dolly-God I hate that song!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    UUUUUUUUGGGGGGHHHHHHHH........they played the hell of that too.....thanks for reminding me.....now it`s stuck in my head..

secretsquirrel13 Guest
    The Neverending Story by Limahl....
    You Light Up My Life by Debby Boone ...
    The Rose by Bette Midler
    anything by Celine Dion

funny story about the Debby Boone song...about 10 years ago I was at a karaoke bar for a New Years Eve celebration...we were pretty wasted by around 1am, and I was sitting at a table right in front of the stage...some chick gets on stage and starts singing a god awful rendition of that song....and I start to glare at her...then without taking my eyes off her, I pick up my plastic knife and start sawing on my wrists as she keeps singing...she gets quite upset watching me, forgets the words and runs off the stage...
    Did I mention I don't like that song??

hoxharding Guest
    'Islands in the Stream' blahhhhhhhhhhh

hlh004 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by meggles View Post
    I think Convoy might be the absolute worst song. 10-4, good buddy!
    Picture this:
    My boyfriend harvest for Budweiser every summer (yes folks, he combines the wheat to make your beer) Anyway I went with him one summer for a week, stuck in a combine for 7 hours listening to that song over and over and over.
    I HATE it

Does anyone remember a song called 'They're Coming to Take Me Away"...cannot remember the artist, the flip side had the song in reverse...showing my age...that was on a 45.

Anything disco...remember the DJ in Chicago who blew up a stack of disco records and caused a riot in the late 70'? Steve Dahl...he was my hero!

07outlawgt Guest
    Dont go breakin my heart by elton john.....OMG! Killing spree!

jade0425 Guest

i've been to heaven, but i've never been to me

that has to be the worst song ever! just listen to the lyrics and you will gag on your breakfast.

Noor 7ayaty Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by 07outlawgt View Post
    Dont go breakin my heart by elton john.....OMG! Killing spree!
    [SIZE=5]LMFAO![/SIZE]

Although humorist Dave Barry covered most of our choices in a great book, my particular banes are "BILLY, DON'T BE A HERO" and "SEASONS IN THE SUN" by Terry Jacks. KILL KILL KILL KILL CHH CHH CHH CHH ... [SIZE=1][cue Psycho soundtrack here][/SIZE]

[SIZE=1][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=5]PS -- EHHHHHHHH, MACARENA! LOL![/SIZE]

Noor 7ayaty Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by secretsquirrel13 View Post
    The Neverending Story by Limahl....
    You Light Up My Life by Debby Boone ...
    The Rose by Bette Midler
    anything by Celine Dion

funny story about the Debby Boone song...about 10 years ago I was at a karaoke bar for a New Years Eve celebration...we were pretty wasted by around 1am, and I was sitting at a table right in front of the stage...some chick gets on stage and starts singing a god awful rendition of that song....and I start to glare at her...then without taking my eyes off her, I pick up my plastic knife and start sawing on my wrists as she keeps singing...she gets quite upset watching me, forgets the words and runs off the stage...
    Did I mention I don't like that song??
    My sides hurt from laughing so hard! THANK YOU for the best laugh all morning! That's priceless.

Noor 7ayaty Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellfire View Post
    Remember when Whitney Houston tried to punish us for months with "I'll always love you" That song should be banned lol.

You're gonna love this trivia: A few years back someone in an apartment building kept playing that song, back-to-back, for days. Their next door neighbor actually won a lawsuit against them for "intentional infliction of emotional distress." We posted copies of the AP story all over our radio station with glee.

Noor 7ayaty Guest
    Sorry about the multiple posts but I keep thinking of audio abominations; perhaps deejays are just more tortured, being that we hear so much of everything over and over and over.
    They keep coming to me. Now I wish I'd never seen this thread. With every abomination, I have to go cleanse my palate with some nice, brain-jarring metal. But here's one more that travels down my spinal cord the wrong way:

[SIZE=6]THON-THON-THON-THON-THONG![/SIZE]

Find a happy place. Find a happy place. Find a happy place!

viridescence Guest
    Oh, I love this thread. I hate lots of songs! A few I can think of right now:

"Cupid's Chokehold" by Gym Class Heroes -- idiotic crap that rips off from a classic Supertramp song. I really hate samples and covers that are done in a shitty way like this. The sad part is I'm sure plenty of kids don't realize it.

"London Bridge" by Fergie -- WTF? Both her and the Black Eyed Peas' "music" is utter garbage. "How come every time you come around my London, London bridge, wanna go down like, London, London, London?"

"Follow Me" by Uncle Kracker -- ugh, I do NOT want you to tuck me in at night, you sleazebag.

Anything by Shaggy -- "Angel," "It Wasn't Me," "Mr. Loverman." Gack, with lyrics like "Closer than my peeps you are to me, baby." I just loathe him.

"Crank Dat" by Soulja Boy -- this is everything that's wrong with rap and hip-hop right now. I used to like some rap and hip-hop; when the lyrics are clever, the rapping is impressive, the hooks are catchy. But now everything I see/hear is like this song. Barely understandable lyrics, boring, predictable, stupid. And a lot of them contain lame "dances" that for some reason catch on and everyone loves them.

I won't post the entirety of the lyrics to it here, but here's a sample:

Soulja Boy up in this ho
    Watch me crank dat
    Watch me roll
    Watch me crank dat Soulja Boy
    den Superman dat ho
    Now watch me YOU
    Now watch me YOU
    (Crank Dat Soulja Boy)
    Now watch me YOU
    (Crank Dat Soulja Boy)
    Now watch me YOU
    (Crank Dat Soulja Boy)

I actually can enjoy some of the cheesy crap that some of you posted; I think it can be fun.

viridescence Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Noor 7ayaty View Post
    Sorry about the multiple posts but I keep thinking of audio abominations; perhaps deejays are just more tortured, being that we hear so much of everything over and over and over.
    They keep coming to me. Now I wish I'd never seen this thread. With every abomination, I have to go cleanse my palate with some nice, brain-jarring metal. But here's one more that travels down my spinal cord the wrong way:

[SIZE=6]THON-THON-THON-THON-THONG![/SIZE]

Find a happy place. Find a happy place. Find a happy place!
    Oh I HATED that song! WTF does "dumps like a truck" mean? Does it mean that she takes dumps so big that you need a truck to haul them off?

viridescence Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Philliefan View Post
    Does anyone remember a song called 'They're Coming to Take Me Away"...cannot remember the artist, the flip side had the song in reverse...showing my age...that was on a 45.

Anything disco...remember the DJ in Chicago who blew up a stack of disco records and caused a riot in the late 70'? Steve Dahl...he was my hero!
    I know that song -- it was a novelty hit in 1966. Done by "Napoleon XIV" (real name Jerry Samuels). I used to have the 45 (I'm 30 but I love 50s & 60s music). But it also upset a lot of people who thought that it was mocking mental illness and some radio stations refused to play it.

SarahThirteen Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltaFlyBoy View Post
    Arms of an Angel by Sarah McLachlan -- that is one song that makes you want to slit your wrists...
    was played at my grandpa's funeral

SarahThirteen Guest
    im gonna say every song by Nirvana.. i hate them! Cant stand Kurt Cobain and his voice.

also Gimme More- Britney Spears

b57hrle Guest
    I absolutely abhor the song "The tighten up" by Archie Bell and the Drells.......

Littleroben Guest
    Afroman - Because I Got High It's just horrible!

Anything by Hole

Quote Originally Posted by viridescence View Post
    Oh I HATED that song! WTF does "dumps like a truck" mean? Does it mean that she takes dumps so big that you need a truck to haul them off?
    LOL! Fuckin' hilarious!!!

Bellfire Guest
    I have a friend that didn't care for Pat Benatar. She cahnged the words to the title. Hit me with your best shot to: Hit me with your big (C) which stands for lady downstairs part lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Bellfire View Post
    I have a friend that didn't care for Pat Benatar. She cahnged the words to the title. Hit me with your best shot to: Hit me with your big (C) which stands for lady downstairs part lol.
    Or the Go-Go's "We Got the Beat" to "We Beat Our Meat" - the version me and some friends sang when we were 17!

Danny62 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MorbidMolly View Post
    UUUUUUUUGGGGGGHHHHHHHH........they played the hell of that too.....thanks for reminding me.....now it`s stuck in my head..
    Sorry, well I guess you need the lryrics so you can really sing it:

Its that fucking Ah-ah that drove me nuts!!!

Baby, when I met you there was peace unknown
    I set out to get you with a fine tooth comb
    I was soft inside, there was somethin' going on
    You do something to me that I can't explain
    Hold me closer and I feel no pain
    Every beat of my heart
    We got somethin' goin' on

Tender love is blind
    It requires a dedication
    All this love we feel
    Needs no conversation
    We ride it together, ah-ah
    Makin' love with each other, ah-ah
    Chorus:
    Islands in the stream
    That is what we are
    No one in-between
    How can we be wrong
    Sail away with me to another world
    And we rely on each other, ah-ah
    From one lover to another, ah-ah
    I can't live without you if the love was gone
    Everything is nothin' if you got no one
    And you did walk in tonight
    Slowly loosen' sight of the real thing
    But that won't happen to us and we got no doubt
    Too deep in love and we got no way out
    And the message is clear
    This could be the year for the real thing
    No more will you cry
    Baby, I will hurt you never
    We start and end as one, in love forever
    We can ride it together, ah-ah
    Makin' love with each other, ah-ah
    Repeat Chorus
    Tag: Sail away
    Oh, come sail away with me

Danny62 Guest
    I always hated this Morbid ditty as well:

Let's take a walk together near the ocean shore
    Hand in hand you and I
    Let's cherish every moment we have been given
    The time is passing by
    I often pray before I lay down by your side
    If you receive your calling before I awake
    Could I make it through the night

Cherish the love we have
    We should cherish the life we live
    Cherish the love
    Cherish the life
    Cherish the love
    Cherish the love we have
    For as long as we both shall live
    Cherish the love
    Cherish the life
    Cherish the love

The world is always changing
    Nothing stays the same
    But love will stand the test of time
    The next life that we live in
    Remains to be seen
    Will you be by my side
    I often pray before I lay down by your side
    If you receive your calling before I awake
    Could I make it through the night

Cherish the love we have
    Cherish the love
    Cherish the life
    Cherish the love
    Cherish the love we have
    Cherish the love
    Cherish the life
    Cherish the love

Cherish the love
    Cherish the life

Cherish the love we have
    Cherish the love
    Cherish the life
    Cherish the love
    Cherish the love we have
    Cherish the love
    Cherish the life
    Cherish the love

Cherish the love we have
    Cherish the love
    Cherish the life
    Cherish the love
    Cherish the love we have
    Cherish the love
    Cherish the life
    Cherish the love

attackatdawn Guest
    [quote=Philliefan;25584]Does anyone remember a song called 'They're Coming to Take Me Away"...cannot remember the artist, the flip side had the song in reverse...showing my age...that was on a 45.

quote]

oh yes I remember & dislike the song well!

[SIZE=5]Napoleon The 14th Lyrics[/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]They're Coming To Take Me Away Lyrics
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Remember when you ran away
    And I got on my knees and begged you
    Not to go because I'd go berserk?

WELL,

You left me anyhow and
    Then the days got worse and worse
    And now you see I've gone completely
    out of my mind,

AND

[chorus 1]
    They're coming to take me away,
    Haha, they're coming to take me away,
    Ho ho, hee hee, ha ha,
    To the funny farm
    Where Life is Beautiful all the time
    And I'll be happy to see
    Those Nice Young Men
    In their Clean White Coats
    And they're coming to take me AWAY,
    HA HAAAAA

You thought it was a joke,
    and so you LAUGHED, YOU LAUGHED
    When I had said that losing you
    Would make me flip my lid,

RIGHT?

You know you laughed.
    I HEARD you laugh, you laughed
    And laughed and laughed
    And then you left,
    And now you know I'm Utterly Mad

AND

[chorus 2]
    They're coming to take me away,
    Haha, they're coming to take me away,
    Ho ho, hee hee, ha ha,
    To the Happy Home with Trees and Flowers
    And Chirping Birds and basket weavers
    Who sit and smile and
    Twiddle their thumbs and toes
    And they're coming to Take me Away,
    HAHAAAAAAAAA

I cooked your food,
    I cleaned your house,
    And this is how you pay me back
    For all my kind unselfish loving deeds

HUH?

Well, you just wait,
    They'll find you yet,
    And when they do, they'll put you in
    the ASPCA, you mangy MUTT,

AND

(chorus 1)
    (chorus 2)
    (chorus 1 trailing into mumbles in the distance)

[/SIZE]

don't_axe_me Guest
    How about the Police....Doo Doo Doo Dah Dah Dah...yikes!

carrieann Guest
    Hot Hot Hot - Buster Poindexter
    Baby Got Back - Sir Mix alot
    SheBop- Cyndi Lauper