Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 31011121314 LastLast

Thread: Bill Cosby

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    Why am I not surprised?
    I am. I am at a loss how they could find for anything other than guilty.

This really should not be taking so long. It would be interesting to know which Jurors are holding things up. I don't give a spit how old he is, or famous, or color he is. What he did is despicable and he should pay the piper.
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

I absolutely agree. This is taking to long as all have said. * Still no verdict.. back at 9am Friday. Is it possible they are afraid, fearing a backlash from the black community ? He is a serial rapist! Color and race should have nothing to do with this. But, it's obvious it is going to.
    Last edited by Mansfield67; 06-15-2017 at 07:12 PM.
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

Quote Originally Posted by Mansfield67 View Post
    I absolutely agree. This is taking to long as all have said. * Still no verdict.. back at 9am Friday. Is it possible they are afraid, fearing a backlash from the black community ? He is a serial rapist! Color and race should have nothing to do with this. But, it's obvious it is going to.
    I read a good book on the OJ Simpson civil trial years ago - The lawyers for the plaintiffs screened out all older black woman - they were inclined to support OJ - I bet the same is true for Cosby.

I think you may be right. IMO I thought this would be open and shut, but this is getting ridiculous ! Who on this jury are not seeing him for who and what he really is. Brainwashed obviously, from his oh so lovable TV persona.
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

PurrPurr Guest
    This really pisses me off.

hung jury on all accounts - mistrial declared

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/bil...strial-n772106

His publicist ... " Mr. Cosby's power is back. It's back, It has been restored." Me, I would pull the plug on this dirty fucker. Someone said this is a slap in the face to victims, try sucker punch. I am disgusted with this outcome. As for his wife, be ashamed, your a disgrace to your fellow women.

I'm pissed but not that surprised. Smug bastard. At least his rep is destroyed. First thing on my News Feed and I am already spooled up for the day. True LA justice.

His publicist ... " Mr. Cosby's power is back. It's back, It has been restored." Me, I would pull the plug on this dirty fucker. Someone said this is a slap in the face to victims, try sucker punch. I am disgusted with this outcome. As for his wife, be ashamed, your a disgrace to your fellow women.
    If the publicist actually believes that, he/she is delusional. His career would be over even if they WEREN'T going to retry him.

I was curious, so I went back to page 2 of this thread, which is when the story broke. A lot of people on here were quick to defend him. I don't mean that as an attack on anybody; I just think it's interesting how public opinion can evolve over time.
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

Very well said Mansfield. He is a sick dirty old man and the fact that his wife is standing by his side makes her a sick dirty old lady- Quite the twisted relationship IMO-
    Last edited by hisandhearse; 06-17-2017 at 01:04 PM.

Thank you. Like cleanskull , I was not surprised by the outcome just pissed off. It is interesting how some portray his wife as a victim in all this, due to the fact that he is a master of manipulation. Maybe that's true, but others are saying she is smart, she didn't stand by her man ,she stood by his wallet.

Quote Originally Posted by Upset View Post
    If the publicist actually believes that, he/she is delusional. His career would be over even if they WEREN'T going to retry him.

I was curious, so I went back to page 2 of this thread, which is when the story broke. A lot of people on here were quick to defend him. I don't mean that as an attack on anybody; I just think it's interesting how public opinion can evolve over time.
    At first, folks did not want to believe it. I listened to his comedy albums when I was much younger, watched the Fat Albert Cartoons. Thought he was cool on "I Spy." Society has a tendency to blame the victim and trivialize violence to Women. A lot of opinions did change as more of the truth came out.

someone on another site said, he has suffered, his show isnt being on air anymore. yeah right. today on TV1, they are Marathoning his show. fuck TV1.

No telling what some of the rest of them do.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    No telling what some of the rest of them do.
    Good point.

Well according to the two Corey's there's a lot of sick perverts in Hollywood so I'm not surprised he got away with it. I am ashamed of the human race though. (not you guys though. You guys are cool.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The same thing happened to me when I was 21. Everyone knows what Crosby is now a rapist.

they almost had him convicted on two counts as per one juror

http://pagesix.com/2017/06/21/cosby-...199.1489287649

Cosby to hold town halls on sexual assault - is this a joke ??

http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/22/us/cos...rnd/index.html

Quote Originally Posted by cash View Post
    Cosby to hold town halls on sexual assault - is this a joke ??

http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/22/us/cos...rnd/index.html
    I saw that on the news and thought WTF? Sick and disturbing is all I can say.

I too, thought it was fake. It's showing up on legit places now. Cosmic joke? Ain't funny.

24. 06-23-2017, 04:24 PM

Time to get rid of jurors. They can't separate their personal feelings, and not everyone fully understands the law. Too many times criminals are getting off because of juror stupidity. OJ, Casey Anthony and now this creep.

happy belated 80th birthday - hope you live long enough to go to jail

snort

happy belated 80th birthday - hope you live long enough to go to jail
    LOL!

The old goat makes my skin crawl.

Poo Bah MCGee Guest
    Every one of those women put herself in his path, fully knowing where it could possibly go. Those who met him through Hugh Hefner were in that cloud for one reason, and one only. Was Cosby immoral? Yes. Is Hefner a pimp? Yes. Were these girls open eyed when they took pills? Yes.
    They are all equally complicit. Money and fame are at the core.

Quote Originally Posted by Poo Bah MCGee View Post
    Every one of those women put herself in his path, fully knowing where it could possibly go. Those who met him through Hugh Hefner were in that cloud for one reason, and one only. Was Cosby immoral? Yes. Is Hefner a pimp? Yes. Were these girls open eyed when they took pills? Yes.
    So that makes it ok that he drugged and raped women?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, every woman dreams of becoming famous as a rape victim, it really is a ticket to the top.

Incidentally, do you blame Roman Polanski's victim also?

After all she was 13, I'm sure when a famous director wants to take your picture for a well known magazine, you just take it for granted the evening will end with your being given a quaalude and being sodomized in Jack Nicholson's hot tub.
    Last edited by TheWrath of MadelineKahn; 07-17-2017 at 10:22 PM.
    [SIGPIC]Morgan[/SIGPIC]

[SIGPIC]Morgan[/SIGPIC]

He has hired Michael Jackson's lawyer. He got a pedophile off, he will do the same for this serial rapist.

"He got a pedophile off" Snort!

Quote Originally Posted by cleanskull View Post
    "He got a pedophile off" Snort!
    Apparently that was a quote from a well known actor that was off the record.
    Last edited by Mansfield67; 08-22-2017 at 01:42 PM.

It still got me tickled. I wonder if it was intentional or just an "oops" statement.

I would say intentional, someone said it was either Mel Gibson or Jack Nicholson who made the quip. I'll go with Mel. LOL

With either of those two, yep, it wasn't an accident.

Jack would have said it with humor. Mel, sanctimonious.

No they don't, $$$$$$$$ Thanks Bill !

45. 11-15-2017, 03:08 AM

Bill Cosby's Daughter Ensa Dead at 44

Ensa — who starred in a 1989 episode of her father’s successful TV show, The Cosby Show, playing a girl at a party — died Friday in Massachusetts, according to TMZ, which first reported the news. http://people.com/tv/bill-cosby-daug...-dead-reports/
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

I know I'm late to the party but wow. Way to victim blame.
    "Tequila may not be the answer, but it's worth a shot."

"I just go here!"

"I am not psychic. I AM psychotic. BIG difference."

Lotta celebs still famous today partook of Hef’s girls and possibly some who were just there starry-eyed, waiting for a break, not a rape. I imagine these guys (mostly male, I’m assuming) are looking over their shoulders, fearful of a knowing look, or a posting in cyberspace from some almost forgotten female(s), wondering if they should place all of their assets in wifey’s or some trusted relative’s hands.

Quote Originally Posted by RiaBrown View Post
    I know I'm late to the party but wow. Way to victim blame.
    That seems to be a growing trend especially with what's going on now. All you see is, 'It happened years ago so why bring it up now?' or 'They are probably only doing it for attention or money'. I'm sick of explaining the reason so many ppl are coming forward at the same time is they know they will finally be heard now and in most cases they did say something before but were either ignored or told not to say anything.

Quote Originally Posted by shellc View Post
    That seems to be a growing trend especially with what's going on now. All you see is, 'It happened years ago so why bring it up now?' or 'They are probably only doing it for attention or money'. I'm sick of explaining the reason so many ppl are coming forward at the same time is they know they will finally be heard now and in most cases they did say something before but were either ignored or told not to say anything.
    Yep, and people like Cosby are powerful enough in the entertainment industry to silence their victims. [SURVIVORS!] Not to mention they're rich enough to buy them off. As a survivor myself, it is never for attention. I'll never get any money out of mine and I'm not worried about that in the least. In the case of Corey Feldman, he's being vindicated now that so many people are coming forward about their own abuse by his abusers.
    "Tequila may not be the answer, but it's worth a shot."

"I just go here!"

"I am not psychic. I AM psychotic. BIG difference."

so right! I was in the Marine Corps from 87-92. was i assaulted? yes. i'm so glad that this shit is being called out and for God's sake,
    I hope it ends. I know it totally wont, but still.

Quote Originally Posted by cleanskull View Post
    This really should not be taking so long. It would be interesting to know which Jurors are holding things up. I don't give a spit how old he is, or famous, or color he is. What he did is despicable and he should pay the piper.
    I agree, I thought this would have been an open and shut case, apparently not. Devastating for the victims of his heinous crimes. It's certainly time to pay the piper!!