Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher

Bayou Queen Guest
    Mammy, you need to write a book, " Famous Quotes by Mammy"! Hysterical...again.

She seems so self centered and Kutcher may have left her because of that, the drugs and that she is just so needy. She would have to be committed should one of her daughters make her a grandmother.

lisalouver Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mammy View Post
    Her daughters don't look too bad, from the neck down.
    WORD

deathhaghun Guest
    Yeah they didn't get her looks. I think it's sad if they are getting a restraining order against her. I know she had drug problems in the past but she got married and had kids and seemed to have dealt with her demons. This whole thing with Kutcher really set her back.

Her daughters don't look too bad, from the neck down.
    Haaaa! Mammy, do you know the term "butterface"?
    Buttahface!!
    "We've had threads about guys fucking picnic tables, animals and dead bodies. Third boob ain't going to stop a damn thing." - cleanskull

lisalouver Guest
    I believe that Demi was a good mother while married to Willis and while the kids were younger. However, since being with kutcher, she has clearly had some sort of mid life crisis, trying to look younger, partying and letting everyone know who her husband was on her twitter (her twitter name was mrskutcher or some stupid shit). She felt she was missing the boat, I think and its too bad.

He left her anyway and you know that old saying, I dont care how pretty someone is, someone out there is tired of putting up with her shit.

I think she wasnt there for the kids in order to be 'mrs kutcher' and once he was gone, her world went to shit.

hope she can pull it together, but im afraid shes a bit dramatic and self centered

DrDeath Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by deathhaghun View Post
    Yeah they didn't get her looks. I think it's sad if they are getting a restraining order against her. I know she had drug problems in the past but she got married and had kids and seemed to have dealt with her demons. This whole thing with Kutcher really set her back.
    How do we know? What did she look like before she was famous? She did have a strong chin if I remember rightly, like Bruce's. Those girls never had a chance!

Mammy Guest
    There are pictures of her from before she became famous and they are not attractive in the least. Demi is decent looking now because of much plastic surgery, but I don't think plastic surgery could help the huge jawline that Rumer and Scout both have. What surgery would fix the shape of a person's skull? The Demi we see is the Hollywood version, not the buck toothed girl with glasses that she was when she grew up.

Mirror, I'm very familiar with the term "Butterface!" LOL

I have seen photos of Demi's girls when they didn't look too bad (not beautiful by any means) but I think part of their unattractiveness is they insist on pursing their lips whenever they have their pictures taken. I have seen pics when they when they'be been caught off guard and not pursing their lips but with natural smiles and it improved their mugs, ever so slightly. The pursing only enhances their cro-magnon jaw lines.
    Live free or die: Death is not the worst of evils.

There are pictures of her from before she became famous and they are not attractive in the least. Demi is decent looking now because of much plastic surgery, but I don't think plastic surgery could help the huge jawline that Rumer and Scout both have. What surgery would fix the shape of a person's skull? The Demi we see is the Hollywood version, not the buck toothed girl with glasses that she was when she grew up.

Mirror, I'm very familiar with the term "Butterface!" LOL
    Maybe the surgeon could file their jaws down with a belt sander? Just a thought.....

Mammy Guest
    I'm sure that wouldn't hurt much! lol

Well, her Mama could share her snort-juice (whatever that crap's called), to quell the pain.

Red Leary Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglander View Post
    I have seen pics when they when they'be been caught off guard and not pursing their lips but with natural smiles and it improved their mugs, ever so slightly. The pursing only enhances their cro-magnon jaw lines.
    A strong jaw is a requisite to break out of the eggs they were hatched in.........lets not forget that Demi herself was actually hatched in Roswell......where strange things happen in the dark.

Demi had a falling out with her mother due to (ironically) her drinking and drug abuse, and the fact she did a "tell-all" to the tabloids about her - since she needed the money.

I found a not ugly pic of Rumor. She has a boyfriend and she has a lovely, natural smile.

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-...-blair-2012148

According to Yahoo, Demi is now dating a fellow who is 26 years old. He likes Cougars and she likes them young. Perfect match, I guess.

http://omg.yahoo.com/blogs/relations...174223021.html

Mammy Guest
    Demi is seeking spousal support from Ashton in their divorce. I think that's ridiculous. She had money when they got married and they have no children together, so why should he have to pay spousal support to her? It sounds like she is doing it for spite.

http://www.people.com/people/article...680025,00.html

Wendy A. Guest
    Demi is seeking spousal support from Ashton in their divorce. I think that's ridiculous. She had money when they got married and they have no children together, so why should he have to pay spousal support to her? It sounds like she is doing it for spite.

http://www.people.com/people/article...680025,00.html
    I'm sure she is. I remember seeing a talk show back in the 90's where Rosie O'Donnell was being interviewed. She did a movie with her and Melanie Griffith, and Rosie said she HATED them! Said right there on live tv that they were stuck up, all about money and jewelry and total bitches, couldn't stand being in the same room with them! I've respected her for saying that. It was a time where they were much bigger than her (not in size lol) and her career was just taking off.

Mammy Guest
    I've always got that vibe from Demi and Melanie. Melanie is another celeb who married a younger guy and she strikes me as being clingy and jealous of him. I'm sure she has a reason to be jealous and possessive since he is handsome and she looks like the south end of a northbound donkey. She hasn't aged well at all. Since Demi is so insecure about her age, I'm sure it was like a knife in the gut to see Ashton hooked up with Mila Kunis.

Wendy A. Guest
    I've always got that vibe from Demi and Melanie. Melanie is another celeb who married a younger guy and she strikes me as being clingy and jealous of him. I'm sure she has a reason to be jealous and possessive since he is handsome and she looks like the south end of a northbound donkey. She hasn't aged well at all. Since Demi is so insecure about her age, I'm sure it was like a knife in the gut to see Ashton hooked up with Mila Kunis.
    I think it's great and about time that Aston dated a girl his age. They make a cute couple.

Mammy Guest
    They are cute together. Demi looks like an idiot chasing after guys who are around the same age as her daughters, but then again Bruce Willis is married to a woman who is many years younger than him and they have a rather young baby together. I don't get the appeal of dating someone half your age who likely has entirely different interests and life experiences. I think it would be boring to be with someone you can't relate to. It has to eat Demi up to see Ashton with a young and cute girl when Demi is so insecure about her age.

Wendy A. Guest
    They are cute together. Demi looks like an idiot chasing after guys who are around the same age as her daughters, but then again Bruce Willis is married to a woman who is many years younger than him and they have a rather young baby together. I don't get the appeal of dating someone half your age who likely has entirely different interests and life experiences. I think it would be boring to be with someone you can't relate to. It has to eat Demi up to see Ashton with a young and cute girl when Demi is so insecure about her age.
    You know it does, and all the plastic surgery and vaginal rejuvenation in the world can't help her.
    I never understood why younger girls settle down with fossils. I'm sure money has A LOT to do with it, but geez! I never could, unless it was like Paul Newman or something. Bruce Willis does nothing for me. Remember that one young girl that married Tony Randall? That was just gross. It'd be like fuckin' your grandpa!

Mammy Guest
    I think it's gross. I also think it's awful for these young women to hook up with some old coot and have kids with him. Sure the woman is financially set for life, but the children are likely so young when their Dad dies from old age, they will grow up without a Dad and not even be able to remember him at all. Tony Randall was probably old enough to be his wife's great grandpa. I've never been interested in anyone who is way younger or way older than I am.

she looks like the south end of a northbound donkey.
    Read this aloud to my hubby and we both had a great laugh! Mammyism!

I'm sure she has a reason to be jealous and possessive since he is handsome and she looks like the south end of a northbound donkey.
    I know Squishy just quoted it, but I had to do it again...hiiiiiiilarious!!! Really needed the laff!!!
    I bet Demi's friends have encouraged her, over many tear-filled three-martini lunches, to go after "that little prick" and take him for as much as possible, since *he's* the one who disgraced *her*. For the record, I don't agree with that summary (that it was his fault, yada yada) - I actually don't even care, whatevs. But doesn't she have tons of her own money already, and didn't they clad their prenup in iron? I remember reading somewhere that Demi was a super-savvy businesswoman (lots of successful entertainers can make/spend/lose millions, but it takes a smart one to invest and stay ahead). I do wonder how much Kutcher has netted from all those camera commercials. Probably more than all his acting combined.
    "We've had threads about guys fucking picnic tables, animals and dead bodies. Third boob ain't going to stop a damn thing." - cleanskull

Mammy Guest
    I'm glad you two got a giggle out of that.

The article I read claimed that Ashton made $24 million dollars from May of 2011 thru May of 2012. I'm not sure how a no talent hack such as himself managed that, but that's what the article said. I believe that revenge is definitely Demi's motive. Does she have any friends? She doesn't strike me as the type who would have close female friends. It seems like to me that she would view them in a competitive way.

$24 million?! In one year, let alone a lifetime?! We can all think of people much more deserving, let alone talented...SMH.
    I think you're right, Mammy - if Demi *did* have even one close friend, they probably would've helped her out of her weird Red-Bull downward-spiral thing (or at least gone down with her, I guess). I think during that time, she mainly hung out with her daughters. Weird.

Mammy Guest
    There are some women who just can't relate to other women. I've always got that impression of Demi. She seems to morph herself into whatever she thinks will impress whichever man she is with at the time. I've never seen any pictures of her hanging out with anyone except whoever she is dating at the time or, as you mentioned, her daughters, especially Rumor. The last I heard, she and her daughters were somewhat estranged from each other.

The $24 million in a year floored me, too. He has no acting range (IMO) and is Kelso in every role he ever has had. Who would want a relationship with the "Punk'd" guy? He seems dumber than a bag of hammers to me.

I wasn't sure if I should post this in this thread or the "Demi Moore" thread or the Dancing with the Stars thread so if it's in the wrong spot please feel free to move it.

I see that Rumor is a contestant this year. I think she's had work done. She definitely has had her teeth worked on (they look a lot like her Mom's) and her lips seem fuller. Actually, she looks pretty, a lot like her Mom in her young days.

So, it made me wonder, she looks pretty on camera, so either she's had work done, or she just does not photograph well in still photos? Not sure. But I give her kudos, she is very graceful on the dance floor.

I also noted that Demi and Bruce are not sitting together (I've only watched clips of the show, I was more interested in the wounded veteran who is competing but checked out Rumor's video out of morbid curiosity). It's funny, when Demi and Ashton were together, the press made a big deal about how close they all remained but they certainly are not sitting together at the show. Maybe Bruce's new wife put a stop to that?

It must suck being the semi famous daughters of someone as pretty as Demi Moore.

The horrible shit that has been written about their looks, as though every celebrity has children that are as cool and good looking as they were in their prime.

And yeah I know that a couple of them have been more fame-whorish the last few years, and if you go looking for attention, you're going to get it.

But Jesus.
    [SIGPIC]Morgan[/SIGPIC]

endsleigh03 Guest
    One thing about their kids... you don't see the typical drama and craziness from them. At least not yet, so the parents must have done a good job. Growing up with Demi and Bruce as your folks would be tough.

Quote Originally Posted by endsleigh03 View Post
    One thing about their kids... you don't see the typical drama and craziness from them. At least not yet, so the parents must have done a good job. Growing up with Demi and Bruce as your folks would be tough.
    My fiancé and I saw Rumer in the huge Walgreens around the corner from the Graumann Theater in Hollywood last August. She was a mess, looked like she hadn't showered in days and was either hung over or on something. She had a great figure, I will give her that. I watched her for awhile, seemed lost and out of it. Those girls all have issues it seems to me..very sad

StewartGilliganGriffin Guest
    The true miracle here is that we're still talking about Demi Moore. Perhaps the worst actress in the world today that hasn't done a movie in years. She's a terrible woman. Bruce is a terrible man. Ashton is a whiny talentless turd. Her kids complete train wrecks. Just flush this entire fucked up clan down the toilet.

endsleigh03 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by triccelli View Post
    My fiancé and I saw Rumer in the huge Walgreens around the corner from the Graumann Theater in Hollywood last August. She was a mess, looked like she hadn't showered in days and was either hung over or on something. She had a great figure, I will give her that. I watched her for awhile, seemed lost and out of it. Those girls all have issues it seems to me..very sad
    This is so weird. How are they keeping themselves out of the papers and net? TMZ lives for catching scenarios like that. They lived in Idaho (or somewhere) for years. Might start seeing more stress cracks now that they are older.

Quote Originally Posted by endsleigh03 View Post
    This is so weird. How are they keeping themselves out of the papers and net? TMZ lives for catching scenarios like that. They lived in Idaho (or somewhere) for years. Might start seeing more stress cracks now that they are older.
    Weird, I know, we were shocked to stumble upon her! I watched her for a good 30 minutes, trust me, she did not seem to be well-adjusted at all....she was a mess. It saddened me in a way because she seemed lost wandering around Walgreens not knowing what she was there for

StewartGilliganGriffin Guest
    She was probably anxious trying to figure out how to buy her vag yeast infection cream without being noticed.

Quote Originally Posted by StewartGilliganGriffin View Post
    She was probably anxious trying to figure out how to buy her vag yeast infection cream without being noticed.