Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Frances Bean Cobain

stay_zee Guest
    Wow, that story made me so sad for Frances

Mammy Guest
    It is sad for Frances, but she sounds really mature and level headed. If she stays away from Courtney, she has a better chance of having a good life. She is better off that someone else raised her.

Sounds like the kid is the mental giant in that family.
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

A 17 year old girl cant clean up around the house and make sure her cant doesnt die under a pile of trash? Sounds like shes got issues as well.
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

Courtney's house sounds like it would make a good episode of "Hoarders"!

Quote Originally Posted by Aries65 View Post
    Courtney's house sounds like it would make a good episode of "Hoarders"!
    More like Whoreders.
    I wouldnt mind being part of the cleanup crew on that ep. Bet its a goldmine of lost and forgotten stashes of narcotics. A honeycomb hideout for the active functioning user.
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

DonnaMc Guest
    UGH! Seems like she'd have a housekeeper or two. I wish the best for Frances,

RaRaRamona Guest
    pathetic

RaRaRamona Guest
    I've seen episodes of Hoarders. A teen would not be able to keep up with that.

Also, if Courtney wanted all that crap, she may not have allowed Frances to touch it. I really wish the best for Frances too. She didnt make out well in the family pool. I hope her fiance is a loyal, loving person who will give her the support she has never had.
    Last edited by Pachamama; 02-03-2012 at 07:29 AM.

DrDeath Guest
    I think she'd love to be largely out of the spotlight, seeing what it did to her father. If she wants to be an artist that's ideal as she can remain relatively off the radar and famous only in her own circles. Her surname is a problem for her wish for anonymity. Not like it's that common a name.

Quote Originally Posted by ichabodius View Post
    A 17 year old girl cant clean up around the house and make sure her cant doesnt die under a pile of trash? Sounds like shes got issues as well.
    I think for awhile she wasn't living with Courtney either.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

DrDeath Guest
    She was living with her paternal grandmother and her aunt

Mammy Guest
    It's a good thing that she lived with her grandma and aunt instead of Courtney. There is no telling how she would have turned out if Courtney raised her.

She's beautiful and from what I've read, very clever. She does look a lot like her dad, he would have been so proud of her.

It's weird. I follow Frances on Twitter. She used to tweet a lot and when she would I would always think back to the day her dad died. I can't believe she's grown now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]