Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Frances Bean Cobain

gleemonex Guest

Frances Bean Cobain

I put this here because she hasn't done anything yet. Anyway, she gave an interview with Harper's Bazaar for the March issue:

http://www.harpersbazaar.com/fashion...an-cobain-0308

divaghosty Guest
    She's very pretty. Wonder how hard her life has been living with that nut of a mom!

smellslikealmonds Guest
    I hope she has more sense than her mom.

magblax Guest
    Thanks for sharing the article! I didn't realize how old she has gotten (time flies). She looks a lot like her dad. From what I've read in past interviews she seems to have a good head on her shoulders.

lisalouver Guest
    I saw a picture of her about 5 years ago and thought how much she looks like Kurt. She still does, even more so now.

Good luck to her, I hope she makes it!

Noelle Page Guest
    She sounds highly intelligent, as Courtney actually is, too.

Wouldn't it be kind of wonderful if she turned out great?

Sometimes kids learn from the mistakes of their parents. Good for Frances.
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

endsleigh03 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by magblax View Post
    Thanks for sharing the article! I didn't realize how old she has gotten (time flies). She looks a lot like her dad. From what I've read in past interviews she seems to have a good head on her shoulders.
    She's going to need a good head on her shoulders. She comes from the upper tiers of drug royalty.

halogirl5 Guest
    She seems very sweet and grounded from what I've read of her interviews. Not as if she uses her riches as an excuse to behave badly, at all.

BooMom Guest
    OMG !! I hadn't seen a pic in a loong time - she's a beautiful girl !!

Snoopy Guest
    Wow time really flies..I think she just may be the adult in that family..very cool article!

RoRo Guest
    she is very pretty, looks so much like her dad...hope she stays grounded...she has a hereditary hell to get past

She has his startling blue eyes! Fingers crossed she grows up somewhat normal....

leevancleef Guest
    i hope she takes the right path for her, and hope she'll suceed.
    It seems that shes an intelligent and strong girl.

cachluv Guest
    Frances Bean has conquered some pretty amazing odds already in being able to form a complete sentence. With a Mom like that, odds were stacked against her.

No further comment. I don't want to divert the thread over to Courtney's slam thread

Frances does seem pretty amazing so far. I hope CLover has told her good things about her Dad....I doubt it, but I do hope so................

Wow!

That child is 15!!! Where did the years go?

Lovely child, I wish her well.

I always thought (opinion; coming) that Courtney was strikingly lovely; at least physically; and that it is a shame what Kurt did. I was a fan.

I wish her well; and freedom from the demons that have plagued her parents.

Godspeed, Frances.

sounds like a cool kid
    glad they're all doing well
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PvN73 Guest
    Good to see she seems so well adjusted. I wonder what she would have been like if Kurt didnt kill himself?

Quote Originally Posted by PvN73 View Post
    Good to see she seems so well adjusted. I wonder what she would have been like if Kurt didnt kill himself?
    Probably a lot more F'd up. Drugs and all.

My apologies to Kurt; and anyone who feels differently; but Kurt wasn't thinking right.

I am a fan of his music, but you know...whispers...I really like Foo Fighters better than Nirvana; the music is so upbeat! I can't imagine Dave Grohl being happy as Nirvana's drummer ; when he had all of these light-hearted songs playing in his head.

I do know something about songs\movies playing in your head.

Tickets, please.

RaRaRamona Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by JimC View Post
    really like Foo Fighters better than Nirvana; the music is so upbeat! I can't imagine Dave Grohl being happy as Nirvana's drummer ; when he had all of these light-hearted songs playing in his head.
    That's hilarious. And I wholeheartedly agree.

Daphne Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by gleemonex View Post
    I put this here because she hasn't done anything yet. Anyway, she gave an interview with Harper's Bazaar for the March issue:

http://www.harpersbazaar.com/fashion...an-cobain-0308

She is a beautiful young woman.. and I am glad she not only (so far) has not travelled down the road of her whacky mother-but also must be accepting the suicide of her father...

RaRaRamona Guest
    Agreed. It's wild how like her father she looks.

Mrs F Guest
    It is always shocking to see pics of her and how much she looks like Kurt. No telling really which bits of her look like Courtney because she has messed about with her face so much. Frances is a lovely girl. I do like to read how she most looks up to her grandmother who really raised her and has been a stable force in her life.

Noelle Page Guest
    Wow!

That child is 15!!! Where did the years go?

Lovely child, I wish her well.

I always thought (opinion; coming) that Courtney was strikingly lovely; at least physically; and that it is a shame what Kurt did. I was a fan.

I wish her well; and freedom from the demons that have plagued her parents.

Godspeed, Frances.

Aw, Nice post Jim. I agree. I like the whole family. All exceptional people, exceptionally unlucky. Courtney's childhood was horrific. I was a bit surprised to read her mother looked after Frances at one point. She was not exactly a rock for Courtney.

Again, I think Courtney has superior intelligence. Gone awry, to be sure.

Jack Raines Guest
    She actually looks alot like pre-plastic surgery Courtney Love now, aside from her eyes she bares little resemblance to Kurt. She has Courtney's chin, mouth, nose, and basic facial structure.

Here's a few more recent Frances pics, and a couple of Courtney when she was a teenager, so you can see what I mean...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	frances1_133355.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	49.3 KB 
ID:	3560   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tallulah-belle-willis-frances-bean-cobain.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	49.3 KB 
ID:	3562   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Courtney Goth.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	76.4 KB 
ID:	3563   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Courtney and Hank.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	110.6 KB 
ID:	3564  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	l_b2a6d178e86f3c2059e9404ec7428495.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	35.2 KB 
ID:	3565  
    Last edited by Jack Raines; 02-15-2008 at 12:34 AM.

Jack Raines Guest

My apologies to Kurt; and anyone who feels differently; but Kurt wasn't thinking right.

I am a fan of his music, but you know...whispers...I really like Foo Fighters better than Nirvana; the music is so upbeat! I can't imagine Dave Grohl being happy as Nirvana's drummer ; when he had all of these light-hearted songs playing in his head.

Tickets, please.
    I think it's horrible to say Frances would be more fucked up on drugs if Kurt was alive. I truly believe that if Kurt wouldn't have been killed (I don't buy the suicide theories), he would've eventually got clean. And how could anyone be a worse influence than Courtney Love, anyway? If anything, I think she would probably be less superficial if Kurt was around.

Actually, even though non-fans don't understand this, Kurt wasn't really a gloomy guy at all, he and Dave used to goof off together all the time. And the majority of Nirvana music isn't that gloomy.

The Foo Fighters started out pretty good, but have been going downhill since "The Colour And Shape" cd.
    Last edited by Jack Raines; 02-15-2008 at 12:40 AM.

knothere Guest
    itl be intersting to see how the kids of the stars grow up

Quote Originally Posted by PvN73 View Post
    Are you saying she would be not as adjusted had he lived?

Tickets, please.
    very true... Grohl has a butt load of talent and I have a feeling he would have let it shine eventually had Kurt not pulled the trigger.

Jack Raines Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jason8478 View Post
    very true... Grohl has a butt load of talent and I have a feeling he would have let it shine eventually had Kurt not pulled the trigger.
    Dave actually sang lead vocals on the Nirvana song Marigold, which was the B-Side to Heart-Shaped Box.

RaRaRamona Guest
    I agree she looks like Courtney but she does have him eyes & that's the most striking thing about her, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Raines View Post
    I think it's horrible to say Frances would be more fucked up on drugs if Kurt was alive. I truly believe that if Kurt wouldn't have been killed (I don't buy the suicide theories), he would've eventually got clean. And how could anyone be a worse influence than Courtney Love, anyway? If anything, I think she would probably be less superficial if Kurt was around.

Actually, even though non-fans don't understand this, Kurt wasn't really a gloomy guy at all, he and Dave used to goof off together all the time. And the majority of Nirvana music isn't that gloomy.

The Foo Fighters started out pretty good, but have been going downhill since "The Colour And Shape" cd.
    Hi, Jack.

I said "probably"; and you are right; that was awfully judgemental of me.

Sadly; Kurt is gone and Courtney is Courtney; I hope their little girl has a wonderful and balanced life.

Nicki Guest

Frances Bean Cobain

This little girl seems to have a good head on her shoulders. Hope she stays that way and never follows in the path of her parents:

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/162...hooNewscrawler

Courtney Love and Frances Bean Cobain

cachluv Guest
    Wednesday, December 16th 2009

This Isn't Going To End Well....

DAMN. Courtney Love already lost custody of 17-year-old Frances Bean, but now TMZ is saying that she also has been ordered by a judge to keep her craziness away from her daughter.

A judge issued a restraining order which means that Court can't make any kind of contact with Frances Bean. The order is temporary, but there will be a hearing on January 5th to make it permanent.

Now, I'm no Detective La Toya, but I'm guessing this might have something to do with the crack-induced rant Courtney vomited up on her Facebook page yesterday. Basically, Court accused her own daughter of being a manipulative child who just wants to get a hold of her trust.

Below is some of Court's rant. UsWeekly was kind enough to translate it from crackanese to English:
    "I hate to sound cold but any kid of mine who pulls this shit has lost her position. She was deceptive, she lied and she's lying to herself... My daughter is not always honest. She is clearly deluded if she thinks she can buy her grandmother a small house in L.A. I'd love to see how that works ... She thinks she has all this money. The point is, I have all the money she has.
    Donâ??t worry, Frances is a wonderful kid, sheâ??s got bad people around her and wants it both ways. You couldâ??ve asked for emancipationâ?¦ you realize this will put you in juvenile family circus three times in your little life? I love you and always will unconditionally.â?
    Courtney also accused Frances' memaw of killing Kurt Cobain.

I figured this was about Frances' trust. Frances is trying to keep Courtney from stuffing her inheritance into a pipe. The quickest way to do that is to remove Court as her guardian. That Frances knows what she's doing.
    And since the judge is handing out restraining orders, maybe he should also issue one against Court from Facebook. Seriously, it's for Courtney's own good.

radiojane Guest
    If there was any justice, people like Courtney Love would be barren.

Nevermind the money, getting the hell away from mommy is a great start.

knothere Guest
    mommys gona snap pennyless go bean go

Quote Originally Posted by radiojane View Post
    If there was any justice, people like Courtney Love would be barren.

Nevermind the money, getting the hell away from mommy is a great start.
    Yet for some reason that remains a mystery, these people are as fertile as a weed in a pig shit pile. Go figure...

Well, according to Twitter (before she left) some lawyers who were all having something to do with the whole Michael Jackson debacle had stolen her daughters trust fund and she is going to be Detective Courtney Love to find out what happened to it, etc. blah blah blah. She was always completely incoherent, but she would ramble about this money being gone quite a bit. Now, the question is, is she just batshit nuts and the money is still there, did she use the money and not know about it (rather not recollect it after all the drugs) and then try to blame someone else, or is it still there as she seems to be saying now?

knothere Guest
    if theres any in beans name its beans n no one elses

fuk courty she killed kurt

n was nuthing but an embarrasment

cachluv Guest
    I'll tell you where all the money went. Whatever didn't fit into a vein or up her nose was smoked in a pipe.

I feel really badly for little Ms. Bean. I truly do, and I always have. I'm personally glad to see a restraining order in place. This chick is and always has been certifiably psychopathically insane.

knothere Guest
    i agree cachluv

cachluv Guest

Courtney, standing next to Lil' Kurt

Thursday, December 24th 2009

Crackie Dearest

Courtney Love must have been reading White Oprah's "What Makes A Good Mother," because she believes that she's a regular June Cleaver. Courtney recently said this to Spinner (via Page Six), "As a little dainty, beautiful baby I just worshipped her, but now she's at an age where we fight, where sometimes she hates me, sometimes I get really mad at her. It's like, 'Oh you must be a bad mother,' No, I'm not a bad mother. I'm a very good mother"

Yeah, because nothing says "Mother of the Year" like a restraining order wrapped up with a Christmas bow on top.

And yesterday, TMZ posted another glittery item on Courtney's good mom resume. Apparently, lawyers in the custody case between Court and 17-year-old Frances Bean asked a judge to seal documents about domestic abuse allegations. The documents state, "In this proceeding, every document reveals details of Frances's (sic) relationship with her mother." They also want Frances' medical records sealed shut.

We don't know the details about these alleged abuse allegations, but I don't like where this is heading. It's like the soup kitchen version of Mommie Dearest. Even if Courtney didn't Joan Crawford Frances Bean, living with her crazy ass full-time would cause anyone to commit an act of domestic abuse on themselves! Just reading Court's Facebook rants makes me want to punch myself in the eyeball.

ginasaurusrex Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Raines View Post

I agree 110%, I'm sure Kurt has been spinning in his grave for some time now. I feel bad for Frances, having an incoherent mother who can't form a complete sentence and steals from her child. Courtney hasn't done anything (aside from her weird ranting blogs that give me a headache) lately worthy of admiration. I really hope the gossip hype that physical violence was involved isn't true, unless of course Frances wised up and popped Court in the nose

KarmaKat Guest
    It still amazes me that Francis is so grounded and mature considering the type of up bringing she has had.
    Poor Courtney should never have been a Mum.

Quote Originally Posted by KarmaKat View Post
    It still amazes me that Francis is so grounded and mature considering the type of up bringing she has had.
    Poor Courtney should never have been a Mum.
    Shell be all over the tabloids soon enough.
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

KarmaKat Guest
    A trully hope not Ich. I really hope she just stays out of the spotlight and leads as normal a life as she can.

orionova Guest
    Courtney has a useful role in her daughter's life: bad example.

The most dangerous woman of all is the one who refuses to rely on your sword to save her because she carries her own.

- R.H. Sin

She's actually a pretty good artist. I hate that her subject matter is so dark. She is painting what she feels.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PurrPurr Guest
    She's quite good for being 17. Dark subject matter isn't my artistic taste, but whatever blows up one's skirt.

Poor girl. If she comes out of her youth without mental illness it will be a miracle.
    http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...ntcmp=features
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]