i have never seen the original.....

Wednesday Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by findadeathaddict View Post
    i have never seen the original.....

Give into temptation

6. 08-18-2008, 07:52 PM

7. 08-18-2008, 07:54 PM

Frank 'N' Howie Guest
    I see you shiver with antici........pation...

9. 08-18-2008, 08:01 PM

Frank 'N' Howie Guest
    so i'll remove the cause...but not....they symptom...

11. 08-18-2008, 08:53 PM

Old Soul Guest
    Hot patootie, and Sweet transvestite... theres something goose pimply about both of em

Guest Guest
    Yep 'Sweet Transvestite' definitely, I recently recorded my own version!

14. 11-15-2008, 08:38 PM

Did this just come up again? (The Rocky Horror Show)? I always love talking about it! I don't know why my mail told me to come here... looks like I've left a bunch of posts on this subject already! Somewhere in this computer is a scanned copy of my program from the stage show. I also never get tired of bragging about having seen it on stage either, even though it confirms that I'm older than dirt.

Harrietd Guest
    Over at the Frankenstein Place. Richard's voice.

Frank 'N' Howie Guest
    Being a HARDCORE Rocky fan...I love them ALLLLLL!!! But I love it when Frank is chasin Janet and singin "Janet Weiss"..."A mental mind fuck might be nice"...OH HELL YEAH!!! I've never gotten to see it on the big screen and it is one of my dreams...One day I shall dress up as Frank and attend a showing...I am SUCH a virgin...There is nothin sexier than Frank when he tells Brad and Janet, "what charming underclothes you both have"...AHahahahahahahahah!!!

fultondyke Guest
    I LOVE ROCKY HORROR!!! I will always have a soft spot in my heart for The Time Warp...In my college sorority days we'd all dance the Time Warp at parties...and we'd ge en masse to the midnight show....Good times!!!!!

19. 11-16-2008, 02:47 PM

Frank 'N' Howie Guest
    "Such a tender subject"

simon69 Guest

Talking

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ys3xIGHR9o < This is one of my favorites!! Ohhh, Rocky!!!!!!

RubySlippers Guest
    i still like the time warp. there is a local piano bar called Sing-Sing and they have a point during the night where all of the wait-staff get together and do the time warp together. it is so fun.

kimba Guest
    Science Fiction Double Feature

Frank 'N' Howie Guest
    I am such a lame-o...I have a copy of the audience participation printed out and have it memorized...I dream of the day that I get to see it live and get my cherry popped...This thread makes me want to cry...

Mrs Tingles Guest
    Sweet transvestite for sure I have such a crush on Tim Curry

26. 11-17-2008, 08:35 AM

27. 11-17-2008, 05:34 PM

beatlebaby4 Guest
    Touch Me. Absolutely love it!

kimba Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Forever-27 View Post
    Theres the opening theme with the lips then at the end Science Fiction Reprise. They are different

I like the end repirse better personally.

Opening theme complete with Lips ....

Michael Rennie was ill the day the earth stood still
    But he told us where we stand
    And Flash Gordon was there in silver underwear
    Claude Raines was the invisible man
    Then something went wrong for Fay Wray and King Kong
    They got caught in a celluloid jam
    Then at a deadly pace it came from outer space
    And this is how the message ran,
    Science Fiction Double featureDr. X will build a creature
    See androids fighting Brad and Janet
    Ann Francis stars in Forbidden Planet
    Oh-oh at the late night, double feature, picture show.
    I wanna go, oh-oh, to the late night double feature picture show.
    By RKO, oh-oh, at the late night double feature picture show.
    In the back row at the late night double feature picture show.

Heres the closing theme at the end of the film.....

And crawling on the planets face
    Some insects called the human race
    Lost in time and lost in space
    And Meaning ......

Science Fiction Double Feature
    Frank has built and...
    Lost his creature
    Darkness has conqured Brad and Janet
    The servants gone to
    a distant planet
    Whoahwhoa
    At the late night double feature picture show
    I wanna go uho uho
    To the late night double feature

kimba Guest
    Saturday midnight screenings in Toronto were common..mostly independents would run it..
    At Halloween the big companies "Cineplex, Famous Players" would attempt midnight shows..
    but they couldn't keep doing it because of the stuff tossed from the audience. Weiners weren't bad, but when people started tossing drinks...it would end up on the screen. Most people don't know this, but the screen is (or used to be, I don't know aboutnow)coated with a fine reflective powder . You couldn't wipe them down. So- you were left with a screen with a big cola blotch on it..or a big flat swatch where somebody tried to clean it and removed the reflective powder. Either way- it was REALLY noticable. And you'd have to replace the screen, which I think was 1200 bucks a pop..so it was economically feasible.

I actually got hit in the head with an orange at one screening I attended. Don't ask me why, I don't remember being any lines about oranges in the movie. I think they were just throwing the contents of their lunchbag.

And once I got hit in the head- with a weiner- at a drive in. In my car. With the windows up. In a hardtop. uh huh.
    Took me by surprise too!

beatlebaby4 Guest
    lol, that's funny Kimba! I remember those days in Toronto. My sister and her hubz went down to the Roxy every weekend with their bread and lighters. I was too young but I too was a huge RHPS fan. I had the books and the album and knew all the words to all the songs! My friend and I would act out the whole movie in my bedroom lol lol.

And the old fart in the crowd chimes in. I think my fave is The Time warp, followed closely as it does in the movie by Sweet Transvestite.

You all know that the guy who plays riffraff in the movie is the guy that wrote it right? What the hell am I say? Of course you know that. I'll just shut up and stand in the corner by the fire engine.
    John Trim On Face Book
    On the internet you can be anything you want.
    It is strange that so many people choose to be stupid.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

kimba Guest
    Okay..
    my husband proposed to me via Dammit Janet.
    Yep- Put on the record, and did a whole song and dance to it! I was allowed to fill in the "Oh Brad's"
    I was laughing so hard it took me several minutes to say Yes!

Frazzzld Kat Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by kimba View Post
    Okay..
    Yep- Put on the record, and did a whole song and dance to it! I was allowed to fill in the "Oh Brad's"
    Wow.. thats pretty cool. Most guys wouldn't go through that kinda thing.

What song was it that Frankenfurter is singing to Rocky "in just 7 days, I will make you a maaannn!? I cant remember. But like everyone else here I like the opening 'lip song' and the time warp.

Frank 'N' Howie Guest
    My head used to swim from the perfume I smelled,
    My hands kinda fumbled with her, white plastic belt,
    I tasted her baby pink lipstick and that's when I'd melt...
    She'd whisper in my ear tonight she really was mine...

When Meatloaf auditioned for the part of Eddie...They didn't like him...They told him if he could nail that part of the song he had the part...Nobody was able to do it and they assumed that he wouldn't be able to...

He killed it...Got the part...Rest is history...

I have that part memorized...I try it on occasion when I am alone...Tough to nail...

36. 11-20-2008, 04:56 PM

DeadRinger Guest
    The day Eddie said he didn't like his teddy, you knew he was a no good kid...

And the Time Warp

Well, I was just walking down the street justa havin' a think
    When a snake of a guy gave me an evil wink
    He shooka me up, he took me by surprise
    He had a pick up truck and the Devil's eyes
    He stared at me and I felt a change,
    Time meant nothing, never would again

Nerak Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by kimba View Post
    Okay..
    OMG that is so cool! lucky girl

DeadRinger Guest
    Ohhh, one I forgot! Rose Tint My World!

I'm a wild and an untamed thing
    I'm a bee with a deadly sting
    Get a hit and your mind goes ping
    Your heart'll thump and your blood will sing
    So let the party and the sound rock on
    We're gonna shake it till the life has gone gone gone
    Rose tint my world
    Keep me safe from my trouble and pain...

Forever-27 Guest
    It was great when it all began, I was a regular frankie fan, but it was over when he had the plan, to start a-workin on a muscle man, Now the only that give me hope, Is my life for a certain dope, Rose Tints my world Keep me safe from my trouble and pain

bluebird14 Guest
    My friend Stella and I LIVE for Rocky Horror Picture show!! They did a live revival of it at Halloween Horror Nights (orlando, fl) this year, and it was good.

Tim Curry's brillance cannot be duplicated.

I love all the music in RH, but I have to say I love Wise Up, Janet Weiss and Sweet Transvestite the best. Frank/Tim's confidence and subsequent attractiveness during that song inspires me.

RubySlippers Guest
    i need to see it again. it has been forever.

Frank 'N' Howie Guest

Rocky Horror...LIVE SHOW!!! Tell your stories!!!

We have several HAGS that are "seasoned" Rocky Horror people...Some have BEEN to the show...Some have BEEN to the show...I myself and a big ol VIRGIN!!! Um...Well, that bridge got burnt a LONG time ago but I mean a Rocky Horror Live Virgin!!! I have always wanted to go but I would have to go a LONG way away to do it...Let's hear your stories and share your pictures if you have em!!!

Dollyplum Guest
    Hiya, back in the day I went to see the rocky show 3 times. Dressed up in the corset and suspenders and stockings.! Had to take a bag of goodies too, water pistol for when brad and janet where walking to the castle, bounty bars for when they said it was like paradise, lobbing them on stage, toilet paper for oh shit quotes! Great fun, theatre was trashed and bloody cold on way home!

Certainly worth it!

I want to go London to prescilla queen of the desert this year. Have to dig out my lepoard shoes with 5 inch red spike heels for that! Not joking. X

MAMA2AROTT Guest
    I've never been to a live show or for that matter even sat through the movie (Don't kill me LOL) but my Brother-in-law is a HUGE fan and has gone probably a million times! Him and his Fiance are hard core they even dressed their baby up and took him to a live show, It is defianlty a way of life for them.

Guest Guest
    Well, this is OT, but if you wanna see what Magenta looks like now, click here:

http://www.tmz.com/2009/01/03/magent...ror-memba-her/

Snudgie Guest
    I went on a bus in a basque, stockings, suspenders big hair the whole bit....caused quite a stir on a Friday evening with all the pensioners on the number 6 hehe...of course I was 19, and really skinny....If I did it now people would be running away screaming and poking out their own eyes.....things have expanded and drooped a little......the show was awesome by the way...if you DON'T dress up you get weird looks!

I've added pictures from my two Rocky Horror performances to photobucket. The one performed WITH the movie is listed as "Rocky Horror Picture Show - Live". All of the others are the stage show. I was Columbia in both versions.

http://s143.photobucket.com/albums/r...ocky%20Horror/

redkatrampant Guest
    what is this thing you speak of?

Jack-O-Lantern Guest
    I saw this revival of The Rocky Horror Show on Broadway in Dec. 2000...and it was fabulous. Dick Cavett played the narrator, and he was sitting in a small box in the audience, right next to us! Joan Jett played Columbia, and Daphne Rubin-Vega (of Rent fame) played Magenta. It was one of the best live theater experiences I've ever had...way more fun that re-watching the film for the 500th time!
    -
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	61P78102ZCL._SL500_AA240_.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	19.9 KB 
ID:	11567  

Quote Originally Posted by Jack-O-Lantern View Post
    I saw this revival of The Rocky Horror Show on Broadway in Dec. 2000...and it was fabulous. Dick Cavett played the narrator, and he was sitting in a small box in the audience, right next to us! Joan Jett played Columbia, and Daphne Rubin-Vega (of Rent fame) played Magenta. It was one of the best live theater experiences I've ever had...way more fun that re-watching the film for the 500th time!
    -
    I have that CD and it is really great as a rock album!

Frank 'N' Howie Guest
    *Sigh*...Won't somebody send me to a parallel universe where I could go do things like this and not be viewed as "weird"...Dulcienia...You ROCKED Columbia!!! Dang girl...You are a HOOOOOOOOOTIE!!!

LOL. Thanks. Although that was almost six years ago. Things DO change in that amount of time I am still acting, though and would KILL to do that show again. It was SOOOO fun!

redkatrampant Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by howDIDyouBUYit? View Post
    *Sigh*...Won't somebody send me to a parallel universe where I could go do things like this and not be viewed as "weird"...Dulcienia...You ROCKED Columbia!!! Dang girl...You are a HOOOOOOOOOTIE!!!
    You are already in your own little world.

Frank 'N' Howie Guest

I say we plan a trip a year or so in advance and all go to the show and then do Scott's tour - do they the show in LA?

redkatrampant Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by howDIDyouBUYit? View Post
    I heart you too!

RebelRocker Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by findadeathaddict View Post
    I say we plan a trip a year or so in advance and all go to the show and then do Scott's tour - do they the show in LA?
    there is an L.A. group, im not sure of their name but it does exist. you guys should come up to oakland and see barely legal. theyre awesome. their show is every saturday night at midnight.