Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 123411 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 100 of 1462

Thread: Natalie Wood

  1. #51
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    122
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazbabee View Post
    In Victorian times, and even much farther back ( I believe as far as the Romans) coins were placed over the eyelids of the deceased. It was believed that the coins prevented the soul from departing the body too soon (go figure??) I wonder if the coin placing on tombstones may have its origins in that custom ??
    I have read that pennies are a sign from our loved ones that have passed, letting us know that they are alright. I have also read that the Romans placed a coin with the remains to pay for the ferryman's fare as he took you across to the next world/life.

    It is also said to be a way of paying the deceased who has been interred for an amount of earth (about 2 ounces) taken from the grave. In this case, the penny is paid to placate the deceased for disturbing the grave.

    Anyhow... I hope it is a sign that they are okay!
    GRANNY DEAD EYE IS MY HERO !

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Van Nuys, CA
    Posts
    1,063

    Natalie Wood's Grave

    While I was in Westwood yesterday...I found Natalie.



  3. #53
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Sacramento
    Posts
    68
    She was prepared by my friend Alan Abbott who informed me she was buried in a full lenght fur coat.

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Towson, Maryland
    Posts
    5,138
    A BLACKLAMA I read.

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Van Nuys, CA
    Posts
    1,063
    Quote Originally Posted by LupeVelez View Post
    She was prepared by my friend Alan Abbott who informed me she was buried in a full lenght fur coat.
    I read that she was buried in that coat at Robert's request. Rumor is it was a gift he was never able to give her. I think he felt guilt. Her 11 year old daughter requested that her mother be buried in a pair of diamond earrings.

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Sacramento
    Posts
    68

    Talking Last time I was at Westwood

    I didn't see any security cameras. Anyone want to bring a metal detector and meet me there?

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by LupeVelez View Post
    I didn't see any security cameras. Anyone want to bring a metal detector and meet me there?
    LOL !! Am I the only one who thinks it's a waste to bury people with expensive jewels?

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Detroit MI
    Posts
    1,472
    Quote Originally Posted by LupeVelez View Post
    She was prepared by my friend Alan Abbott who informed me she was buried in a full lenght fur coat.
    At least she's keeping warm.

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    The Otherside of the Mirror~
    Posts
    1,707
    thanx sooooooooo much for posting, i ADORE natalie~

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Towson, Maryland
    Posts
    5,138
    [SIZE=3]NATALIE[/SIZE] in [SIZE=6]GYPSY[/SIZE] (1962)








  11. #61
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Towson, Maryland
    Posts
    5,138







  12. #62
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    The Otherside of the Mirror~
    Posts
    1,707
    she is so gorgeous!!!~ thanx for posting these!!!~

  13. #63
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    128
    Whoa, look at her petite she was!



    Very beautiful, none the less.

    I really wish I had a bigger version of this, though...


    (I have lots of pictures of her.)
    Last edited by FoxMulder; 10-28-2007 at 01:33 PM.

  14. #64
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    The Otherside of the Mirror~
    Posts
    1,707
    Quote Originally Posted by FoxMulder View Post

    I really wish I had a bigger version of this, though...


    (I have lots of pictures of her.)
    wow , this is so gorgeous~ i love it~

  15. #65
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    hive
    Posts
    216
    Quite an impressing list of men she was dating back in the day.
    Boy, do they all sleep around!

    Barry Coe
    Frank Sinatra
    Jerry Brown
    John Ireland
    Kirk Douglas
    Mark Damon
    Nicholas Hilton
    Nicholas Ray
    Robert Vaughn
    Dennis Hopper
    James Dean
    Tab Hunter
    Elvis Presley
    Warren Beatty
    Steve McQueen
    Arthur Loew
    Richard Gregson
    Robert Wagner

  16. #66
    She was really beautiful.

    I think diamond earrings being buried with Natalie Wood is appropriate.

    I still don't get the penny thing. What does it mean to Russian Jews?

  17. #67
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Towson, Maryland
    Posts
    5,138
    Quote Originally Posted by relander View Post
    Quite an impressing list of men she was dating back in the day.
    Boy, do they all sleep around!

    Barry Coe
    Frank Sinatra-Dated SINATRA on & off for years through the mid 60s; NATALIE was only 2 years older than NANCY (JR.)
    Jerry Brown- Dated briefly between her marriage to GREGSON & 2nd go round with WAGNER.
    John Ireland- Weally ? When was this ?
    Kirk Douglas - [SIZE=3]DOUGLAS allegedly RAPED her[/SIZE] when she was 17. BAD NEWS.
    Mark Damon
    Nicholas Hilton-Dated for a short period in 55,56.
    Nicholas Ray- Old enough to have been her father. Short sexual relationship during the production of RWC.
    Robert Vaughn- More friends than anything. He still speaks fondly of her.
    Dennis Hopper- DENNIS THE MENACE. He claims he laid her. Who knows ? I think that he's delusional. Interesting as shit, but nutz.
    James Dean- They didn't really date. Promo stuff for RWC only.
    Tab Hunter- Her mother loved him, but where would this have gone ? He's gay..
    Elvis Presley- GLADYS didn't like NATALIE and ruined it quickly.
    Warren Beatty -NATALIE was crazy for him but he was a skirt chaser and humiliated her often. Once he actually left her in a restaurant when he ran off with the Coat Check girl.
    Steve McQueen- Allegedly had an affair with married STEVE during making of LWPS.
    Arthur Loew- Dated him for a while in mid 60s.
    Richard Gregson- married him too
    Robert Wagner- married to twice


    photo is from 1960 during production of
    [SIZE=4]ALL THE FINE YOUNG CANNIBALS[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    Attached Images Attached Images

  18. #68
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    hive
    Posts
    216
    Interesting facts KELT.

    Yes apparently John Ireland was very into young girls. Natalie Wood, Barbara Payton and Sue Lyon were all linked to Ireland in the late 40's and early 50's.

  19. #69
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Towson, Maryland
    Posts
    5,138
    Quote Originally Posted by relander View Post
    Interesting facts KELT.

    Yes apparently John Ireland was very into young girls. Natalie Wood, Barbara Payton and Sue Lyon were all linked to Ireland in the late 40's and early 50's.
    Never heard that about IRELAND. I know that he & JOAN CRAWFORD screwed around, even while he was married to JOANNE DRU, but the 'young girl' bit is new(s) to me.

  20. #70
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    1,197
    It's been so many years ago .. so far all posters have left out a very important detail. At the time of the accident, Walken and Wood were filming a movie called "Brainstorm." They had not finished filming Natalie's scenes. In fact the movie story-line had to be somewhat adapted due to the scenes that Natalie had not done. It significantly affected the ending, according to the studio, but I never recall them stating in what way (perhaps for hope of sequel, who knows).

    I think you will find part of your answer by looking at this movie. I've watched it a few times, and Walken/character seemed genuinely passionately in love with Wood/character. I'd seen most if not all of Walken's screenwork up to that date, and his romantic persona was never evident before and I have never seen him take such a role since. I have always believed that either they were falling in love, allowing a similar feeling (method acting) to have free reign to give their characters depth, or at the very least developing a genuine closeness.

    The screen chemistry seems uncannily 'unlike' acting, and Walken's role, so out of the norm for him -- romantic love affair. To me, Wood just wasn't that good an actress, so I was a bit intrigued at how she seemed totally into her part in the film.

    There was testimony that yes, an argument was overheard. I believe Wagner either suspected them of having an affair or was upset at how well that chemistry appeared, even if he were mistaken. Wood was well known for her fear of water, being quoted on the topic multiple times. The only thing more frightening than being in water is being in water at night. If Wood was toasted, I think it would make her just that much more frightened to attempt to leave in the dinghy, which is what some speculated she tried to do.

    In short I think the married couple argued, she put on a coat so that they could take their convo farther away from Chris, topside. I have always believed that Wagner saw her go in even if he didn't push her (which is possible too, crime of passion) and allowed her to drown, thus saving a *lot* of divorce issues AND ensuring fans would have sympathy for the poor Widower Wagner. He didn't sound genuine to me after she died, and no matter how hard he played that 'Natalie was my world' stuff, Jill St. John was on the scene so soon afterward.

    If you'll recall, Wagner and St. John waited quite the while to marry. I think the only reason Wagner delayed it so long was just to bolster his 'grieving' image. I don't think he planned it aforehand, but saw in an instant how it solved so many things that were bothering him, and yes, whether Wood and Walken were having an affair or not, I think he fell for that onscreen chemistry they had, and was mad as all hell about it.

    Even down to the last minute before marrying he kept insisting he didn't want to marry again, however it was very obvious his new relationship (new?) had remained intact from the time it became public. I never felt sincerity from him in those statements. Nope.

  21. #71
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Towson, Maryland
    Posts
    5,138
    I just can't see RJ doing that to the mother of his daughter and his adopted daughter (+ Katie).

    As for JILL, she'd been in their peripheral view since NATALIE and she took dance classes together when they were kids. Ever seen the pictures of them as children with a chubby little TAFFY FEDERICOWICZ [SIZE=1]sic[/SIZE] (later STEFANIE POWERS) ?
    JILL & RJ dated in the late 60s for a short period. They all knew one another for decades. I think that after NATALIE died, the marriage between RJ & JILL was one more of generalized friendliness and companionship. Also, they didn't marry til May 1990, a good 8 [SIZE=1]1/2[/SIZE] years after NATALIE'S death, so it's not like he married her weeks, months later.

  22. #72
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    hive
    Posts
    216
    Quote Originally Posted by KELT View Post
    Never heard that about IRELAND. I know that he & JOAN CRAWFORD screwed around, even while he was married to JOANNE DRU, but the 'young girl' bit is new(s) to me.
    Yes, John at 45 was also boinkin 16 year old actress Tuesday Weld among others.

  23. #73
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Utah, How f'ing exciting is that.
    Posts
    6,392
    Quote Originally Posted by JayneFan View Post
    Several years back, I think People magazine said Natalie Wood was the Julia Roberts of her day.
    Hey Jaynefan,

    I never liked Julia Roberts. People magazine had the balls to compare her to Natalie Wood!!

    No comparison!!!


  24. #74
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    hive
    Posts
    216
    Natalie being compared to Julia Roberts?? I don't think so!

  25. #75
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    1,197
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny62 View Post
    I never liked Julia Roberts. People magazine had the balls to compare her to Natalie Wood!!


  26. #76
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    3,232
    Interesting that no interviewer has had a chance to grill Walken and Wagner on this. Probably never will. Lips tightly sealed all round.

  27. #77
    Thomas Noguchi's theory in his book Coroner a lot of sense. I don't recall what he said at the moment though.

  28. #78
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    hive
    Posts
    216
    Walken is guilty as hell! That's precisely why he clams up!

  29. #79
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    9,141
    I loved "This property is condemned" and "Splendour in the grass"
    I thought she was stunningly beautiful. A real loss too soon.

  30. #80
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Noor 7ayaty View Post
    It's been so many years ago .. so far all posters have left out a very important detail. At the time of the accident, Walken and Wood were filming a movie called "Brainstorm." They had not finished filming Natalie's scenes. In fact the movie story-line had to be somewhat adapted due to the scenes that Natalie had not done. It significantly affected the ending, according to the studio, but I never recall them stating in what way (perhaps for hope of sequel, who knows).

    I think you will find part of your answer by looking at this movie. I've watched it a few times, and Walken/character seemed genuinely passionately in love with Wood/character. I'd seen most if not all of Walken's screenwork up to that date, and his romantic persona was never evident before and I have never seen him take such a role since. I have always believed that either they were falling in love, allowing a similar feeling (method acting) to have free reign to give their characters depth, or at the very least developing a genuine closeness.

    The screen chemistry seems uncannily 'unlike' acting, and Walken's role, so out of the norm for him -- romantic love affair. To me, Wood just wasn't that good an actress, so I was a bit intrigued at how she seemed totally into her part in the film.

    There was testimony that yes, an argument was overheard. I believe Wagner either suspected them of having an affair or was upset at how well that chemistry appeared, even if he were mistaken. Wood was well known for her fear of water, being quoted on the topic multiple times. The only thing more frightening than being in water is being in water at night. If Wood was toasted, I think it would make her just that much more frightened to attempt to leave in the dinghy, which is what some speculated she tried to do.

    In short I think the married couple argued, she put on a coat so that they could take their convo farther away from Chris, topside. I have always believed that Wagner saw her go in even if he didn't push her (which is possible too, crime of passion) and allowed her to drown, thus saving a *lot* of divorce issues AND ensuring fans would have sympathy for the poor Widower Wagner. He didn't sound genuine to me after she died, and no matter how hard he played that 'Natalie was my world' stuff, Jill St. John was on the scene so soon afterward.

    If you'll recall, Wagner and St. John waited quite the while to marry. I think the only reason Wagner delayed it so long was just to bolster his 'grieving' image. I don't think he planned it aforehand, but saw in an instant how it solved so many things that were bothering him, and yes, whether Wood and Walken were having an affair or not, I think he fell for that onscreen chemistry they had, and was mad as all hell about it.

    Even down to the last minute before marrying he kept insisting he didn't want to marry again, however it was very obvious his new relationship (new?) had remained intact from the time it became public. I never felt sincerity from him in those statements. Nope.

    Timeline of Natalie Wood's Disappearance (All times PST)
    Sat., Nov. 28, 1981



    4 p.m. Wagner, Wood, Walken and Davern drink at the bar in Doug's Harbor Reef restaurant in Two Harbors on Catalina Island
    5 p.m. Quartet moved to the dining room for dinner
    10 p.m. Party returns to Wagner and Wood's yacht, the Splendor
    10:45 p.m.-12 a.m. Time during which Wood is believed to have gone missing
    11:05 p.m. Time woman on yacht 80 yards away from the Splendor tells police she heard a woman screaming
    11:25 p.m. Time woman on nearby yacht says the woman's screams stopped.



    Sun., Nov. 29, 1981
    1:30 a.m. Wagner calls the restaurant and asks the manager if Wood is there
    2:30 a.m. Restaurant manager alerts harbormaster that Wood is missing
    2:45 a.m. Harbormaster meets with Wagner on the Splendor
    3:25 a.m. Wagner concedes the Coast Guard should be called in
    5:30 a.m. Splendor's dinghy found about one mile from the yacht with oars inside and scratch marks on one side
    7:45 a.m. Wood's body found about 100 yards from dinghy
    8:00 a.m. City of Los Angeles coroner is called
    Table 2: Natalie Wood's Autopsy Results
    54F water temperature at time of death
    Abrasion on L cheek, facial scratches
    Bruises on both legs, L arm
    Etoh level .14 percent; cyclivine, darvocet present
    Substantial amount of ocean water in lungs


    Resources
    McQuillan, K. et al. (2001). Trauma nursing: From resuscitation through rehabilitation (3rd ed.). W.B. Saunders Co.: Philadelphia.
    Moore, E.E., et al. (2003). Trauma (5th ed.). J.B. Lippincott, Williams & Wilkins: Philadelphia.

    What stands out to me is the bruising, particularly on the legs.
    The nearby woman hearing a female screaming for help is also puzzling.
    Was Natalie in the water at the time?
    Is it plausible that both men were (sexually?) abusing her-hence the bruising?
    It has been claimed that she was deathly afraid of water so something stronger than her fear drove to the very thing she dreaded.
    A fight between Walken/Wagner? I don't think so, my gut tells me she probably would have locked herself in her stateroom and let them duke it out.

    In any case, she had to have been directly involved in whatever circumstance drove her into the water.

    Is there a copy of her complete autopsy online anywhere?

  31. #81
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Hilton Head, SC
    Posts
    2,710
    Quote Originally Posted by relander View Post
    Any ideas about her death? What really happened in their yacht on that saturday night in 1981? Murder or tragic accident?
    This whole thing is very fishy (pun not intended). My mother is a huge Natalie Wood fan and she absolutely HATES RJ ever since she died. Something happened in order for her to get into the dinghy by herself, and I find it strange and suspicious that we have never heard why or the police did not do a thorough investigation. The case was closed almost as fast as it was opened. Like JFK, we will never know what happened, if anything.
    "You are my center when I spin away..." TY

  32. #82
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Towson, Maryland
    Posts
    5,138


    [SIZE=7]NATALIE WOOD[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]July 20, 1938 - November 29, 1981[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1][/SIZE]

  33. #83
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by candleinthewind View Post
    There is another rumor that Christopher Walken was having an affair with RJ and Natalie Wood. If I recall correctly, the police never did an in depth interview with Christopher Walken and he doesn't talk about it publicly. The police case was closed rather quickly and dismissed as an accident. Apparently there was lots of drinking and there was an argument. The problem is that supposedly Natalie Wood was deathly afraid of the water and it seems unlikely that she would have just gotten onto the dinghy in the middle of the night. I have always found it really odd how fast Jill St. John entered the picture. Was RJ trying to get rid of his his wife?
    Sounds like the basis for a classic Columbo episode.

  34. #84
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    125
    Truthfully, being all the most salacious stuff said about the tragic circumstances seem to be nothing more than rumors, I tend to think that only God and Natalie knows what really happened. Alls I know is when it happened, I was very very saddened by her passing, and wrote to MGM begging that they NOT scrap "Brainstorm" - which they were very much in the process of doing before finally deciding to complete the film.

  35. #85
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    You won't want to know, Oregon, US
    Posts
    353
    Quote Originally Posted by FoxMulder View Post
    I really wish I had a bigger version of this, though...


    (I have lots of pictures of her.)

    That's my favorite of picture of her too.
    "She's got Greta Garbo 'stand off sigh'
    She's got Bette Davis eyes"

  36. #86
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    You won't want to know, Oregon, US
    Posts
    353
    Quote Originally Posted by KELT View Post


    [SIZE=7]NATALIE WOOD[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]



    Wow I had never seen this one before. That's stunning!
    "She's got Greta Garbo 'stand off sigh'
    She's got Bette Davis eyes"

  37. #87
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,003
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny62 View Post
    I heard that she caught Robert Wagner and Christopher Walkin togehter having sex? But its difficult to believe since who could she have told??

    But that is one rumor!!
    Thats what I heard from some people who worked in the film industry. And think about it, Natalie was afraid of water. So, what would be so bad to make her leave in a dingy??

  38. #88
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    7,844
    I think this was in the book 'Natasha'
    That when Natalie was young, her mother encouraged and even drove her to Frank Sinatra's place and she would stay the nigt with him. I think she was like 15 or 16.
    Also, Natasha Wagner Gregson had some sort of medical problem a few years ago.
    Something to do with with her neck and a blood vessel.

  39. #89
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,714
    I had always heard that the dingy might have been coming loose from the boat, and she tried to secure it. I don't think either of the men hurt her.

  40. #90
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    east coast Australia
    Posts
    345
    maybe she was just doing one of those crazy thing's you do when your drunk,like getting in the dingy.She can't have been too afraid of water if she liked going on a boat!just a curious thought.But then again i hate height's,but i still go up tall building's(although i hate looking over the edge).

  41. #91
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,714
    But this was a big boat. Once on, she probably would not have a problem with being on water.

  42. #92
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    The Real Orange County
    Posts
    945
    Splendor in the Grass has got to be one of the most haunting films ever.
    Either this wallpaper goes or I do. ~~Oscar Wilde's purported dying words

    I did not get my SpahettiOs. I got spaghetti. I want the press to know this. ~~ Grasso, Thomas J. - 1995 death row inmate on his last meal

  43. #93
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    3,142

    Natalie Wood

    Do you know the story of Natalia's mother going to a gypsy fortune teller who told her that her daughter would drown?
    I love Christopher Walken he always seems dignified and leading a very private life! Something a lot of Actors cannot manage! Too not know of his personal life is quite a testimony to his professionalism!

  44. #94
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    3,142
    Oh she loved being on the water and sailing RJ aways had boats! It was being in the water and not being a strong swimmer that was one of her many phobias!

  45. #95
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    east coast Australia
    Posts
    345
    I just find it strange that someone that was not a strong swimmer would like being in open water!

  46. #96
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    647
    So you're on a boat, late at night, and you hear someone screaming and you don't check it out? Don't call the police or harbor master or whoever? RJ gives me the creeps, but that aside it seems this could have been avoided.

  47. #97
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    3,142
    Some people who are not strong swimmers still like to be on gorgous large yatchs! There was something more too the story here!

  48. #98
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,024
    RJ was quoted not long before Natalie's death saying that he and Natalie had become such expert sailors that they could handle it without the crew (the Splendor)

  49. #99
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    2,452
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazbabee View Post
    In Victorian times, and even much farther back ( I believe as far as the Romans) coins were placed over the eyelids of the deceased. It was believed that the coins prevented the soul from departing the body too soon (go figure??) I wonder if the coin placing on tombstones may have its origins in that custom ??
    I went to college with a guy who was Greek Orthodox. We were taking Basic Lifesaving Techniques (heck, I needed 3 units of PE and this was the only non-physical class that was offered) and as a class project we had to create and do a show-and-tell on a first aid kit. When it was this guy's turn, he went through the various items in his kit such as bandages, tourniquets, splints, snake bite kit, and antiseptic.

    Second-to-last was a loaded handgun, which he explained was to put a victim out of their misery if they were in a lot of pain and not likely to survive anyway... how thoughtful! The last thing he showed were two half-dollar coins. He said they were to be placed over the victim's eyes upon death to pay the ferryman when they crossed the river Styx into eternity. None of us laughed or even cracked a smile, due to the fact that he had already shown us his loaded gun. Oh the lovely, nutty times I had in college!

    However, a more practical reason for putting the coins over the eyes was to keep the eyelids closed until rigor mortis set in. The coins over the eyelids are definitely Greek tradition, I am not sure about the loaded gun.
    Any day above ground is a good day.

  50. #100
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    2,452
    Quote Originally Posted by herekittykitty View Post
    Anyone ever hear that Phil Collins' song "In the Air Tonight" was directed at whomever was involved?

    "Well if you told me you were drowning, I would not lend a hand..."

    "Well I was there and I saw what you did, I saw it with my own two eyes..."

    Yeah yeah I know, big stretch. I'm just wondering if anyone else heard this rumor, or was it perhaps just a New Jersey thang?
    Interesting! I heard the exact same story from a close friend, who just happens to be from NJ! Wonder what that connection is about?
    Any day above ground is a good day.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •