Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 21282930
Results 1,451 to 1,454 of 1454

Thread: Natalie Wood

Quote Originally Posted by McCourt View Post
    I don't think that she was killed but the fact that she was drunker than shit, had pain meds and some other shit in her system probably didn't stop her from being scared to death after she fell into the water. That makes me really sad.
    This maybe very true.(and make me very sad)
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

Her autopsy showed alcohol and cocaine (trace) in her system. This hurts me more. Natalie was just somebody who came off as "wholesome", and you wanted to believe it. Why people do that shit is beyond me.

I wonder if exhumation will take place?

Quote Originally Posted by PooBah McGee View Post
    Me and my friends were wondering that when we visited her gravesite last weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by PooBah McGee View Post
    Her autopsy showed alcohol and cocaine (trace) in her system. This hurts me more. Natalie was just somebody who came off as "wholesome", and you wanted to believe it. Why people do that shit is beyond me.

That seems to happen a lot. Just look at River Phoenix. Most saw him as a hippy vegan who at most smoked blunts. Then bam, he dies and we find out he was on the really hard stuff.

As for the exhumation, IMO it's a toss up whether it could happen or not. Yes they are now saying Wagner is a person of interest but at the moment, as far as I'm aware they don't have anything solid to tie it to him. But, on the other hand, now they know it's wasn't only drowning, they could exhume to see if they missed anything last time.