Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Hillary Clinton

mgpm Guest
    Not only can she win, she will win, I think. I like Edwards ok, but I think she's going to win the nom and the whole enchilada. I don't think the world will have any problem accepting a woman president of the US. Heck, even INDIA had a woman leader before us.

I think as many people like her as don't, if not more. George Bush and the repubs have handed her the White House on a silver platter.

Jaxxx Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by mgpm View Post
    Not only can she win, she will win, I think. I like Edwards ok, but I think she's going to win the nom and the whole enchilada. I don't think the world will have any problem accepting a woman president of the US. Heck, even INDIA had a woman leader before us.

I think as many people like her as don't, if not more. George Bush and the repubs have handed her the White House on a silver platter.
    NOT!!!!please don't compare her to Indira Ghandi, our silver platter may be tarnished but it certainly isn't brass.

More Cheese Please Guest

I see things a little different... I think the Dems have handed the Repubs everything on a silver platter with their choice of players in the most revolting play this theater of the tragic can offer up.

I've flagged this, not because I want to say "I told you so" when she loses... I would rather see you eat "the whole enchilada" than words... much more gratifying Now, if Margaret Thatcher would run over here, she'd have my vote. Hell, I'd vote for Mrs. Garrettson or Alice Kravitz over Hillary

Ron Burgundy Guest
    I don't think the world will have any problem accepting a woman president of the US. .
    I wouldn't either....just not that POS.

and I'm here to tell you she WON'T make it. There are still some intelligence left in the world.

smellslikealmonds Guest

Thank you

More Cheese Please Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by soundqcar View Post

and I'm here to tell you she WON'T make it. There are still some intelligence left in the world.
    Thank you Thank you Thank you

smellslikealmonds Guest

If there was intelligence left in the world this country wouldn't have voted for that moron for a second term.

More Cheese Please Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by smellslikealmonds View Post
    If there was intelligence left in the world this country wouldn't have voted for that moron for a second term.
    I am so sorry that intelligence as you know it and qualify it is, in your opinion, not alive and well in this country

onehunglow Guest

She'll never make it

Even my brother who has never voted anything other than Democrat said he will not vote for her. At least when Nixon was in the Oval Office it was one crook. With the Clintons, the came a pair. Except in the ........Puta fork in her. She's done. The video of her pushing the homeless guy away is warming up in the Obama camp.

can l ask an honest question? as a non-american, l'm genuinely curious.

why is there such a furore over clinton getting a blow job from his intern?
    kennedy was having his bits on the side all over the place and americans seemed to worship him.
    is it that you don't like clinton, so it's an easy thing to make fun of?
    or is it the media coverage of it? like, you didn't know who was blowing jfk so out of sight, out of mind?

now that mrs. clinton is running, it seems to stir up the whole bj thing again, and l couldn't help wondering.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

More Cheese Please Guest

Ron Burgundy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Finnegan View Post

kennedy was having his bits on the side all over the place and americans seemed to worship him.
    or is it the media coverage of it? like, you didn't know who was blowing jfk so out of sight, out of mind?

now that mrs. clinton is running, it seems to stir up the whole bj thing again, and l couldn't help wondering.
    'Cause ButtHook Bill was stupid enough to get caught. But...like the entire Clinton family has done in the past....he lied his way out of it.

RoRo Guest
    I am from the south and have NO problem with a woman or a black person being president...I just want them to be a different woman or more experienced!
    I can not help but remember Bill had 3 shots at Bin Laden and did squat and we all know that spouses have influence on the pres!!! And I don't care about stand by your man shit...Hillary is an idiot for staying with Bill..once a cheater always a cheater and it doesn't say you are a good person to put up with it ...she is either a doormat or a ballbuster and not someone I want in charge of the country!
    I think improving health care is a top priority, but I don't think Hillary's idea will work...Tennessee did something close to what she proposed and it was a huge disaster. I just don't think she has the needed experience either. Obama seems to flip-flop too much and also needs experience.
    I think Guiliani did a pretty good job dealing with the chaos of 9/11 and that would help him immensely as the pres.
    Being from Tn I also like Thompson...he has a rep as being lazy but he did do alot of good and is a no nonsense person.
    Bush was in my opinion out to finish what his daddy started in Iraq, BUT I also truely believe that we had to answer the attacks of 9/11, I simply think we should have hit harder, non-stop, more like we did in WWII...JMHO

onehunglow Guest

Well

When MM was going to go public JFK & RFK had her hit. She never got to tell all. I don't think JFK dropped his load in the Oval Office. LBJ did it as well. So did Ike. But not in the Office. That's like pissing on the Pope Mobile.

Jaxxx Guest

I'm sure Monica wasn't the only BJ he had while in office, it was her age, that she was an intern that some parent sent to work at the White House, not the President, and that he lied. If he had said, yeah I had some sexual contact with her, it would have died down. As it was, he wouldn't shut up about it, most of us didn't blame him, look at Hilary, I'm not gay or anything but if i were given the choice who i would want a bj from Monica would get my vote.

RoRo Guest

not that he did it but he was caught and lied..."I did not have sexual relations with that woman"...anyone that stupid doesn't need to be any where near the top job in the country!!
    They are both crooked and liars and we need someone else to run the country...again jmo

More Cheese Please Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RoRo View Post
    not that he did it but he was caught and lied..."I did not have sexual relations with that woman"...anyone that stupid doesn't need to be any where near the top job in the country!!
    They are both crooked and liars and we need someone else to run the country...again jmo
    I concur with your opinion- I remember that asshole delivering that line with such conviction.... "I DID NOT HAVE SEXUAL RELATIONS WITH THAT WOMAN" What a jack weed!

smellslikealmonds Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by More Cheese Please View Post
    I am so sorry that intelligence as you know it and qualify it is, in your opinion, not alive and well in this country
    I didn't say everyone was unintelligent, just the ones that voted for Bush.

onehunglow Guest
    I'd rather a BJ from a rabid pitt bull.
    Last edited by onehunglow; 12-04-2007 at 08:45 PM.

Ron Burgundy Guest
    ....and before you wanna wander off and line up to be an ally of the Clinton's, I'll remind you of what tends to happen to freinds and colleagues of those two. It's almost hard to believe this list, but it's 100% fact:

1-James McDougal - Clinton 's convicted Whitewater partner died of an apparent heart attack, while in solitary confinement.
    He was a key witness in Ken Starr's investigation.

2 -Mary Mahoney - A former White House intern was murdered July 1997 at a Starbucks Coffee Shop in Georgetown . The murder happened just after she was to go public with her story of sexual harassment in the White House.

3- Vince Foster - Former White House counselor and colleague of
    Hillary
    Clinton at Little Rock 's Rose Law firm. Died of a gunshot wound to the head, ruled a suicide.

4- Ron Brown - Secretary of Commerce and former DNC Chairman. Reported to have died by impact in a plane crash. A pathologist close
    to the investigation reported that there was a hole in the top of Brown's skull resembling a gunshot wound. At the time of his death
    Brown was being investigated, and spoke publicly of his willingnes
    [SIZE=2]s [/SIZE][SIZE=2] to cut a deal with prosecutors. The rest of the people on the plane
    also died A few days later the air Traffic controller committed
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][/SIZE][SIZE=2]suicide

5- C. Victor Raiser II- Raiser, a major player in the Clinton fund raising organization died in a private plane crash in July 1992

6-Paul Tulley - Democratic National Committee Political Director found dead in a hotel room in Little Rock , September 1992. Described by Clinton as a "dear friend and trusted advisor".

7-Ed Willey - Clinton fund raiser, found dead November 1993 deep in the woods in VA of a gunshot wound to the head. Ruled a suicide. Ed Willey died on the same day his wife Kathleen Willey claimed Bill Clinton groped her in the oval office in the White House. Ed Willey was involved in several Clinton fund raising events.

8-Jerry Parks -Head of Clinton's gubernatorial security team in Little Rock . Gunned down in his car at a deserted intersection outside Little Rock . Park's son said his father was building a dossier on Clinton . He allegedly threatened to reveal this information. After he died the files were mysteriously removed from his house.

9-James Bunch - Died from a gunshot suicide. It was reported that he had a "Black Book" of people which contained names of influential people who visited prostitutes in Texas andArkansas .

10-James Wilson - Was found dead in May 1993 from an apparent hanging suicide. He was reported to have ties to Whitewater.

11- Kathy Ferguson- Ex-wife of Arkansas Trooper Danny Ferguson, was found dead in May 1994, in her living room with a gunshot to her head.
    It was ruled a suicide even though there were several packed suitcases, as if she were going somewhere. Danny Ferguson was a co-defendant along with Bill Clinton in the Paula Jones lawsuit. Kathy Ferguson was a possible corroborating witness for Paula Jones.

12-Bill Shelton - Arkansas State Trooper and fiance of Kathy Ferguson.
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][/SIZE][SIZE=2]Critical of the suicide ruling of his fiance, he was found dead in June,
    1994 of a gunshot wound also ruled a suicide at the grave site of his fiance.

13-Gandy Baugh - Attorney for Clinton 's friend Dan Lassater, died by jumping out a window of a tall building January, 1994. His client was a convicted drug distributor.

14-Florence Martin - Accountant & subcontractor for the CIA, was related to the Barry Seals Mena Airport drug smuggling case. He died of three gunshot wounds.

15- Suzanne Coleman - Reportedly had an affair with Clinton when he was Arkansas Attorney General. Died of a gunshot wound to the back of the head, ruled a suicide. Was pregnant at the time of her death.

16-Paula Grober - Clinton 's speech interpreter for the deaf from 1978 until her death December 9, 1992 . She died in a one car accident.

17- Danny Casolaro - Investigative reporter. Investigating Mena Airport and ArkansasDevelopment Finance Authority. He slit his wrists, apparently, in the middle of his investigation.

18- Paul Wilcher - Attorney investigating corruption at Mena Airport with Casolaro and the 1980 "October Surprise" was found dead on a toilet June 22, 1993 in his Washington, DCapartment. Had delivered a report
    to Janet Reno 3 weeks before his death.

19-Jon Parnell Walker - Whitewater investigator for Resolution Trust Corp. Jumped to his death from his Arlington , Virginia apartment balcony August 15, 1993 . He was investigating the Morgan Guaranty scandal.

20-Barbara Wise - Commerce Department staffer. Worked closely with Ron Brown and John Huang. Cause of death unknown. Died November 29, 1996 . Her bruised, nude body was found locked in her office at the Department of Commerce.

21- Charles Meissner -Assistant Secretary of Commerce who gave John Huang special security clearance, died shortly thereafter in a small plane crash.

22- Dr. Stanley Heard - Chairman of the National Chiropractic Health Care Advisory Committee died with his attorney Steve Dickson in a small plane crash. Dr. Heard, in addition to serving on Clinton 's advisory council personally treated Clinton 's mother, stepfather and brother.

23-Barry Seal -Drug running pilot out of Mena Arkansas , death was no
    accident.

24-Johnny Lawhorn Jr. - Mechanic, found a check made out to Bill Clinton in the trunk of a car left at his repair shop. He was found dead after his car had hit a utility pole.

25-Stanley Huggins - Investigated Madison Guaranty. His death was a purported suicide and his report was never released.

26- Hershell Friday - Attorney and Clinton fund raiser died March 1, 1994 when his plane exploded.

27- Kevin Ives & Don Henry - Known as "The boys on the track" case. Reports say the boys may have stumbled upon the Mena Arkansas airport drug operation. A controversial case, the initial report of death said, due to falling asleep on railroad tracks. Later reports claim the 2 boys had been slain before being placed on the tracks. Many linked to the case died before their testimony could come before a Grand Jury.

THE FOLLOWING PERSONS HAD INFORMATION ON THE IVES/HENRY CASE:

28-Keith Coney - Died when his motorcycle slammed into the back of a truck, 7/88.

29-Keith McMaskle - Died stabbed 113 times, Nov, 1988

30-Gregory Collins - Died from a gunshot wound January 1989.

31-Jeff Rhodes - He was shot, mutilated and found burned in a trash dump in April 1989.

33-James Milan - Found decapitated. However, the Coroner ruled his death was due to "natural causes".

34-Jordan Kettleson - Was found shot to death in the front seat of his
    pickup truck in June 1990.

35-Richard Winters - A suspect in the Ives / Henry deaths. He was killed in a set-up robbery July 1989.

THE FOLLOWING CLINTON BODYGUARDS ARE DEAD:

36 -Major William S. Barkley Jr.
    37-Captain Scott J . Reynolds
    38-Sgt. Brian Hanley
    39-Sgt. Tim Sabel
    40-Major General William Robertson
    41-Col. William Densberger
    42-Col. Robert Kelly
    43-Spec. Gary Rhodes
    44-Steve Willis
    45-Robert Williams
    46-Conway LeBleu
    47-Todd McKeehan
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]HILLARY for president in '08!!! Yeah right.

[/SIZE]

More Cheese Please Guest
    Ahhh, such a quantifiable wit, such a clever and refreshing girl, I haven't heard a retort so stimulating in, oh, I don't know, a minute or two... hard to counter such measurable data... Bush supporters are such out of touch elitists... BTW- Would you like some Grey Poupon to go with your free five pound brick of American cheese?... Hey, don't look at me that way... it's "AMERICAN" cheese

More Cheese Please Guest
    ....and before you wanna wander off and line up to be an ally of the Clinton's, I'll remind you of what tends to happen to freinds and colleagues of those two. It's almost hard to believe this list, but it's 100% fact:

1-James McDougal - Clinton 's convicted Whitewater partner died of an apparent heart attack, while in solitary confinement.
    He was a key witness in Ken Starr's investigation.

2 -Mary Mahoney - A former White House intern was murdered July 1997 at a Starbucks Coffee Shop in Georgetown . The murder happened just after she was to go public with her story of sexual harassment in the White House.

3- Vince Foster - Former White House counselor and colleague of
    Hillary
    Clinton at Little Rock 's Rose Law firm. Died of a gunshot wound to the head, ruled a suicide.

4- Ron Brown - Secretary of Commerce and former DNC Chairman. Reported to have died by impact in a plane crash. A pathologist close
    to the investigation reported that there was a hole in the top of Brown's skull resembling a gunshot wound. At the time of his death
    Brown was being investigated, and spoke publicly of his willingnes
    [SIZE=2]s [/SIZE][SIZE=2] to cut a deal with prosecutors. The rest of the people on the plane
    also died A few days later the air Traffic controller committed
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]suicide

5- C. Victor Raiser II- Raiser, a major player in the Clinton fund raising organization died in a private plane crash in July 1992

6-Paul Tulley - Democratic National Committee Political Director found dead in a hotel room in Little Rock , September 1992. Described by Clinton as a "dear friend and trusted advisor".

7-Ed Willey - Clinton fund raiser, found dead November 1993 deep in the woods in VA of a gunshot wound to the head. Ruled a suicide. Ed Willey died on the same day his wife Kathleen Willey claimed Bill Clinton groped her in the oval office in the White House. Ed Willey was involved in several Clinton fund raising events.

8-Jerry Parks -Head of Clinton's gubernatorial security team in Little Rock . Gunned down in his car at a deserted intersection outside Little Rock . Park's son said his father was building a dossier on Clinton . He allegedly threatened to reveal this information. After he died the files were mysteriously removed from his house.

9-James Bunch - Died from a gunshot suicide. It was reported that he had a "Black Book" of people which contained names of influential people who visited prostitutes in Texas andArkansas .

10-James Wilson - Was found dead in May 1993 from an apparent hanging suicide. He was reported to have ties to Whitewater.

11- Kathy Ferguson- Ex-wife of Arkansas Trooper Danny Ferguson, was found dead in May 1994, in her living room with a gunshot to her head.
    It was ruled a suicide even though there were several packed suitcases, as if she were going somewhere. Danny Ferguson was a co-defendant along with Bill Clinton in the Paula Jones lawsuit. Kathy Ferguson was a possible corroborating witness for Paula Jones.

12-Bill Shelton - Arkansas State Trooper and fiance of Kathy Ferguson.
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Critical of the suicide ruling of his fiance, he was found dead in June,
    1994 of a gunshot wound also ruled a suicide at the grave site of his fiance.

13-Gandy Baugh - Attorney for Clinton 's friend Dan Lassater, died by jumping out a window of a tall building January, 1994. His client was a convicted drug distributor.

14-Florence Martin - Accountant & subcontractor for the CIA, was related to the Barry Seals Mena Airport drug smuggling case. He died of three gunshot wounds.

15- Suzanne Coleman - Reportedly had an affair with Clinton when he was Arkansas Attorney General. Died of a gunshot wound to the back of the head, ruled a suicide. Was pregnant at the time of her death.

16-Paula Grober - Clinton 's speech interpreter for the deaf from 1978 until her death December 9, 1992 . She died in a one car accident.

17- Danny Casolaro - Investigative reporter. Investigating Mena Airport and ArkansasDevelopment Finance Authority. He slit his wrists, apparently, in the middle of his investigation.

18- Paul Wilcher - Attorney investigating corruption at Mena Airport with Casolaro and the 1980 "October Surprise" was found dead on a toilet June 22, 1993 in his Washington, DCapartment. Had delivered a report
    to Janet Reno 3 weeks before his death.

19-Jon Parnell Walker - Whitewater investigator for Resolution Trust Corp. Jumped to his death from his Arlington , Virginia apartment balcony August 15, 1993 . He was investigating the Morgan Guaranty scandal.

20-Barbara Wise - Commerce Department staffer. Worked closely with Ron Brown and John Huang. Cause of death unknown. Died November 29, 1996 . Her bruised, nude body was found locked in her office at the Department of Commerce.

21- Charles Meissner -Assistant Secretary of Commerce who gave John Huang special security clearance, died shortly thereafter in a small plane crash.

22- Dr. Stanley Heard - Chairman of the National Chiropractic Health Care Advisory Committee died with his attorney Steve Dickson in a small plane crash. Dr. Heard, in addition to serving on Clinton 's advisory council personally treated Clinton 's mother, stepfather and brother.

23-Barry Seal -Drug running pilot out of Mena Arkansas , death was no
    accident.

24-Johnny Lawhorn Jr. - Mechanic, found a check made out to Bill Clinton in the trunk of a car left at his repair shop. He was found dead after his car had hit a utility pole.

25-Stanley Huggins - Investigated Madison Guaranty. His death was a purported suicide and his report was never released.

26- Hershell Friday - Attorney and Clinton fund raiser died March 1, 1994 when his plane exploded.

27- Kevin Ives & Don Henry - Known as "The boys on the track" case. Reports say the boys may have stumbled upon the Mena Arkansas airport drug operation. A controversial case, the initial report of death said, due to falling asleep on railroad tracks. Later reports claim the 2 boys had been slain before being placed on the tracks. Many linked to the case died before their testimony could come before a Grand Jury.

THE FOLLOWING PERSONS HAD INFORMATION ON THE IVES/HENRY CASE:

28-Keith Coney - Died when his motorcycle slammed into the back of a truck, 7/88.

29-Keith McMaskle - Died stabbed 113 times, Nov, 1988

30-Gregory Collins - Died from a gunshot wound January 1989.

31-Jeff Rhodes - He was shot, mutilated and found burned in a trash dump in April 1989.

33-James Milan - Found decapitated. However, the Coroner ruled his death was due to "natural causes".

34-Jordan Kettleson - Was found shot to death in the front seat of his
    pickup truck in June 1990.

35-Richard Winters - A suspect in the Ives / Henry deaths. He was killed in a set-up robbery July 1989.

THE FOLLOWING CLINTON BODYGUARDS ARE DEAD:

36 -Major William S. Barkley Jr.
    37-Captain Scott J . Reynolds
    38-Sgt. Brian Hanley
    39-Sgt. Tim Sabel
    40-Major General William Robertson
    41-Col. William Densberger
    42-Col. Robert Kelly
    43-Spec. Gary Rhodes
    44-Steve Willis
    45-Robert Williams
    46-Conway LeBleu
    47-Todd McKeehan
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]HILLARY for president in '08!!! Yeah right.

[/SIZE]
    ***SWOONING***

Jaxxx Guest
    You know what, I don't call you a dumb dem or say anything about your choice, you have no right to bash anyone on this thread or in the world, if I voted for Bush that is my choice, just as it is your choice to vote your way, can't we play nice in this sandbox. By the way, I have a PhD. not bad for someone so unintelligent.
    Last edited by Jaxxx; 12-04-2007 at 08:53 PM.

smellslikealmonds Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaxxx View Post
    You know what, I don't call you a dumb dem or say anything about your choice, you have no right to bash anyone on this thread or in the world, if I voted for Bush that is my choice, just as it is your choice to vote your way, can't we play nice in this sandbox. By the way, I have a PhD. not bad for someone so unintelligent.
    I do have a right to express an opinion don't I? Or is that just for u Republicans?
    And I am playing nice.

Jaxxx Guest
    I do have a right to express an opinion don't I? Or is that just for u Republicans?
    And I am playing nice.
    I said you have every right, but calling each other names is not called for, so I apologize.

onehunglow Guest
    No Matter she is never going to see the inside of the White House again unless they rent out the Lincoln bed room to her. I'm sure that would send old Abe packing. She is not liked and never going to win and when the Dems see it, they'll toss her under the bus.

More Cheese Please Guest
    And I am playing nice.
    I think you completely, and so surprisingly, miss Jaxxx's point. I am at a loss of words to explain this as you have been so utterly on top of every other point.

smellslikealmonds Guest
    I said you have every right, but calling each other names is not called for, so I apologize.
    I wasn't planning on the conversation to turn ugly. My apologies.

Jaxxx Guest
    I wasn't planning on the conversation to turn ugly. My apologies.
    Yea, now this is good. I like it when everyone can banter and then get along,

More Cheese Please Guest
    Yea, now this is good. I like it when everyone can banter and then get along,
    '

This is cool We can all get along!!!

l appreciate you guys answering my question seriously and calmly.
    l was half-bracing myself to get yelled at, l was taught never to discuss religion or politics for fear of fighting.
    but sometimes one just has questions that you can't google. so thanks.

that being said, l have one more:
    why do people say that america went to war in iraq because of 9/11?
    when saddam was captured and not osama.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

More Cheese Please Guest
    l was half-bracing myself to get yelled at, l was taught never to discuss religion or politics for fear of fighting.

Nice try

Nice try
    ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nowereman Guest
    About time you had a women in the Whitehouse (Kitchen) *run*

Jaxxx Guest
    Nice try
    I think 9/11 was just an excuse to go after sadam

More Cheese Please Guest

I apologize if I came across badly. I thought we had just amicably ended one acrimonious thread and ventured onto another. I see now that you were in earnest and I was the one who misunderstood. Again, please accept my sincere apologies in misconstruing information.

smellslikealmonds Guest
    This is a fun thread.

I apologize if I came across badly. I thought we had just amicably ended one acrimonious thread and ventured onto another. I see now that you were in earnest and I was the one who misunderstood. Again, please accept my sincere apologies in misconstruing information.
    ok. thanks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

onehunglow Guest
    Had we gone after Hitler in 1936 Japan would have stayed out of China. FDR sat back and waited 10 years. That's ok right. Then while watching both Japan and Germany get ready for war we did nothing. That's what the libs want. Think you can talk with Iran? The Muslims have no respect for women and was going to lash one 200 times over a teddy bear. Mitt has one thing right. She has never run anything. Now Truman got us into Korea and got 35,000 Americans killed. In the summer of 67 LBJ got 4,000 kids killed in Vietnam. That was Ok. Why is when a dems in the Oval Office the Gulf Of Tonken etc is over looked. Jimmy Carter showed Iran has tuff he was! We need a spine not a mouth in that seat. Yeah I voted for Bush twice and I'd vote for him again. Inflation almost zero. Unemployment around 5%. Your 401K at record highs. 5%, That's the people that don't want to work. He has no control over the price of gas. Market driven and Opec wants a strong leader out. So they are going to hit us in the wallet. If the dems would get out of his way, this would be over and Iran would be glass as they should be. Yes I feel for those the died fighting this war. We lost 3,000 men on D day, buy hey a Dem was at the helm.
    Last edited by onehunglow; 12-04-2007 at 09:40 PM.

Jack-O-Lantern Guest

I think a lot of it is the way he looked directly into the eyes of America, as it were, and said "I did NOT have sexual relations with that woman." It was just such a blatant lie, many people have never really forgotten it. Plus, let's face it, shouldn't the Commander-In-Chief have enough decorum, for God's sake, to keep it in his pants long enough to carry out his term? I mean, I wouldn't necessarily want to sleep with Hillary either, but that's another story.
    Also, please please be aware that many of us did not and do not worship at the Kennedy altar. I was a baby during his tenure, but according to my folks people then were NOT aware of his sexual proclivities or his abuses of power, when it came to women, at that time. JFK was a slimy dude when it came to women, and so was Bobby for that matter (see: Marilyn Monroe in both cases), and as for Ted, one of his flings never made it back over the Chapaquiddick bridge (alive anyway).
    Maybe I'm naive, I just expect more from those in public service. And when they DO fuck up, I expect them to come clean (as it were) about it, not lie and lie again and then compound the lies.
    I'm not going to vote for Hillary, but not because her husband got a blow job in the oval office from a young intern--if anything, she deserves praise for how she handled that whole mess.

Kathyf Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack-O-Lantern View Post
    I think a lot of it is the way he looked directly into the eyes of America, as it were, and said "I did NOT have sexual relations with that woman." It was just such a blatant lie, many people have never really forgotten it. Plus, let's face it, shouldn't the Commander-In-Chief have enough decorum, for God's sake, to keep it in his pants long enough to carry out his term? I mean, I wouldn't necessarily want to sleep with Hillary either, but that's another story.
    Also, please please be aware that many of us did not and do not worship at the Kennedy altar. I was a baby during his tenure, but according to my folks people then were NOT aware of his sexual proclivities or his abuses of power, when it came to women, at that time. JFK was a slimy dude when it came to women, and so was Bobby for that matter (see: Marilyn Monroe in both cases), and as for Ted, one of his flings never made it back over the Chapaquiddick bridge (alive anyway).
    Maybe I'm naive, I just expect more from those in public service. And when they DO fuck up, I expect them to come clean (as it were) about it, not lie and lie again and then compound the lies.
    I'm not going to vote for Hillary, but not because her husband got a blow job in the oval office from a young intern--if anything, she deserves praise for how she handled that whole mess.
    I agree with everything you said. I have been a long time hater of the kennedy's and the thing is The President Perjured himself and if one of us did it we would be in Jail.

GrinReaper Guest
    I concur with your opinion- I remember that asshole delivering that line with such conviction.... "I DID NOT HAVE SEXUAL RELATIONS WITH THAT WOMAN" What a jack weed!
    Yeah but when Clinton lied no one died.
    When Dumbya lied people died.

Kathyf Guest
    sorry who is dumbya?

GrinReaper Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathyf View Post
    sorry who is dumbya?
    It's my name for "Dubya." Ya know. W Bush.

Advance apologies if ya get offended. But it's cool cause I bash both sides. Democans and Republicrats.
    I usually vote 3rd party or for underdogs. No they don't have a chance in winning but I'll vote my principles, hopes and conscience instead of my fears.

I was all set and looking forward to voting for John Scarry in the last election but that asshole murdered innocent geese! So instead my vote went to the Green Party.
    Last edited by GrinReaper; 12-05-2007 at 01:44 AM.

Kathyf Guest
    Oh OK I see Thanks I feel stupid. That was good

GrinReaper Guest
    So who do we got here?
    A woman senator.
    A black fresh faced kid who looks like he just graduated from college last week lookin for his first job.
    And a mayor. Not someone with broad experience but a measly little frickin mayor!
    New Yawk is one thing but it's just a city. Not the state or the United States. Just a city.

Note to Democans. If that's the best ya can do, take a cue from the Republicrats and cheat to win next year. If it worked for Dumbya (Twice!) it could work for you.

onehunglow Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by GrinReaper View Post
    Yeah but when Clinton lied no one died.
    When Dumbya lied people died.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulf_of_Tonkin_Incident

Well this Democrat lied and caused about 59,000
    people to die. Read it only if you have the nerve.

ComputerGuy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by onehunglow View Post

Well this Democrat lied and caused about 59,000
    people to die. Read it only if you have the nerve.
    Good ole Johnson. I remember VietNam. The body counts every night on TV news

smellslikealmonds Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ComputerGuy View Post
    Don't forget he had Kennedy killed too.

onehunglow Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ComputerGuy View Post
    Yeah the 59,000 were KIA. That don't count the Agent Orange deaths as well as the others. Good old LBJ got about 150,000 kids killed. Democrat lies. Korea wuld have never happened if Truman had not said the A bomb would never been used Again. Another 56,000 dead KIA in 3 years and were still there. Bosnia 1 year duty. You Dems want facts about lies you got them. Larry Craig wanted a bong in the butt. Lets talk James Traficant. Janet Reno burned a bunch of kids to death. I am damn tired of sitting back and let you take pot shots. You fired on me and I am firing back with facts. I very much doubt if there many in Iraq that did not enlist. The Republicans ended the draft. If they would let me at 54 go back in and be on the front lines (which there is none in Iraq) I would go in a heart beat. You Dems have the backbone to carry a sign that say's crap like "Peace Now". You tell me when a fucking sign won a war. "Hitler go home!" That would have did it. The little mad man was ahead of Saddam and needed to be removed. Want cheap gas? Let the CIA kill those that need to be killed. Fuck Putin! An old has been Country that has nothing but old run down shit that don't work. A paper tiger. China, their shit would break before it got moved to a battlefield. You think Hilary has the back bone to do anything but fire pople over travlegate. Bring it on! Enough! This is going to be a turkey shoot in 08 and Harry (Spineless) Reid and Nancy are are going to be the fall guys. So how many of you Hilary mouth pieces have be fired at and returned fire. Seen you pals blown to hell, held them while they died with no arms or a leg and listened to their last words to pass on. Try it. You make undertand that Flag. So lets debate. You opened fire expect to dig a hole to hide in.

http://www.landscaper.net/draft.htm

Explain this lie!
    Last edited by onehunglow; 12-05-2007 at 07:31 AM.