Thread: Stephen "Twitch" Boss, Ellen's DJ

Stephen "Twitch" Boss, Ellen's DJ

Stephen "tWitch" Boss, the famed DJ on Ellen DeGeneres' talk show, is dead ... and TMZ has learned it appears to be a suicide. Self Inflicted Gun Shot wound. He was 40.
    He battled depression.

I am just in shock, I totally get what he went through on the daily, and how the darkenss can win...I get it tWitch, I get it. may you finally be at peace and fly high.

https://www.tmz.com/2022/12/14/stephen-twitch-boss-dead-dies-dj-ellen-degeneres-so-you-think-you-can-dance/

I didn't know this guy at all but it made sad reading .I looked at the clip of him dancing with his wife not long before he died , and he doesn't look happy .R.I.P. hope you've found peace .

Arty he was on the Ellen show and was the DJ that fronted the show band, it is very sad to hear that the darkness of depression won, and that he couldn't have stepped back, and went and got help...

So many current and former employees stated that the Ellen TV show had a toxic work environment. I'm hoping whatever stress he may have felt during the series didn't contribute to his death. Once the series was over and he had the chance to realize what he had to deal with at the time, it could've intensified the depression that was gripping him. My sympathy goes to him, his widow and children.

I hope he has found peace. Prayers for his loved ones. As for Ellen I noticed that her comedy changed somewhat after the split from Anne Heche. She seemed a bit meaner and didn't seem to care if she hurt someones feelings. I never cared for her after that.
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave62 View Post
    So many current and former employees stated that the Ellen TV show had a toxic work environment. I'm hoping whatever stress he may have felt during the series didn't contribute to his death. Once the series was over and he had the chance to realize what he had to deal with at the time, it could've intensified the depression that was gripping him. My sympathy goes to him, his widow and children.

Sorry to hear about his death, but Ellen DeGeneres is a very nasty person.
    She has treated her employees like crap.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.