Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: What're You Doing Right Now?

Sitting here waiting to empty the containers of rainwater that is leaking through my roof, so I can dup the into bigger bucket and dump that outside, I've been up all night battling this and its going on all day, all night and the next day til I dont know when, hubby is in meetings all day and then going to go do laundry and grocery shop so I don't know when the hell I am going to get to sleep....can't wait to move out of this dump.

Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    Sitting here waiting to empty the containers of rainwater that is leaking through my roof, so I can dup the into bigger bucket and dump that outside, I've been up all night battling this and its going on all day, all night and the next day til I dont know when, hubby is in meetings all day and then going to go do laundry and grocery shop so I don't know when the hell I am going to get to sleep....can't wait to move out of this dump.
    Praying things will easy up...
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Writing, but fixing to go eat a dill pickle or two to hopefully prevent having calf cramps tonight. I meant to do it early, but forgot. Pickles work just as good as the juice if they have time to digest.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Fixing to eat a plain cake donut snack. Then Imma go surf online for a fringed throw to decorate a wicker basket that I'm going to set atop the bookshelf near my bed. I can't decide on the color or pattern, but must be fringed or balled. Then it's likely on to my second writing session.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

gaming while waiting for hubby to bring back more boxes. Then it's I have pack more stuff. Tomorrow Iam going to spend the night there for the first time,alone while hubby stays at our current place as he has to work and he will be dealing with the movers on monday

gaming while waiting for hubby to bring back more boxes. Then it's I have pack more stuff. Tomorrow Iam going to spend the night there for the first time,alone while hubby stays at our current place as he has to work and he will be dealing with the movers on monday
    Good luck getting everything ready for the movers and all other counts.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Thanks cindy, the movers brought our big items, we still have a lot more to pack, like kitchen stuff, more clothing, bathroom items, trying to unpack but body is hurting, am having an ibs flare up and everything is out of wack also am not happy with hubby at the moment see pet peeves and ranting.

Sitting here listening to it rain and being thankful we moved to a place where I don't have to dump buckets, also am worried about what state the other place is going to be in when we go over after hubby gets off of work, as I am not over at the other place to bail buckets all night and most of the day tomorrow, I know there is going to be a lot of water, but there is nothing I can do about it, the landord should have fixed the roof when I asked him to the first time.

Five Guys burger and fries, Diet Coke
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

modding and gaming, I play world of warcraft if there are any other players on here. Waiting for a mount to appear so I can do the daily quest for it.

stretching out in bed about to read, we just got back from working all day at the other place, packing up more of hubby's things, I worked in the kitchen wiping things down, still have a lot to do. Hubby is going tomorrow to finish packing up his things, his brother and sister are coming over to help load things in the uhaul I am going to stay home and unpack more boxes and put things away, never realized how much stuff we got into that small place during the nine years we lived there.

stretching out in bed about to read, we just got back from working all day at the other place, packing up more of hubby's things, I worked in the kitchen wiping things down, still have a lot to do. Hubby is going tomorrow to finish packing up his things, his brother and sister are coming over to help load things in the uhaul I am going to stay home and unpack more boxes and put things away, never realized how much stuff we got into that small place during the nine years we lived there.
    Hope you enjoy living there.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Cindy, so far am loving it. It's so quiet and a lot bigger and the roof doesn't leak when it rains, nor are we going to have to worry about plumbing issues every six months or someone breaking in as it's a secured building meaning you have to use a key to call the elevator and the doors to the stairways that lead up to the floors have to be opened with a key as well, non residents cannot just come to your door they have to call you to be let in and you have to go down to meet them. Right now I am resting my back as I pulled something yesterday and am very sore, hubby told me no lifting boxes or bending today, I'll go over to the other place tomorrow to finish packing up stuff and sorting, and then cleaning some more, we turn our key in on the 5th, supposed to on the 6th but hubby wants to turn it in a day early.

Sounds great, Tracy!

I'm fixing to do evening devotions and then write.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Freezing. It's 54F. Be glad when the warm season settles in.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Thaks Cindy, cant wait for warmer weather as well, with all the rain we've bee having it hasnt had a chance to warm up, I am about to head over to the other place and finish up hopefully today, my brother in law and sister in law helped my husband yesterday pack up his things and cleaned a bit.

Writing. When I turn in my AW report, I'll likely update my RESEARCH attic 1 or 2 with a new page for a new scene or book.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Modding The Official Buford GA facebook group. Fixing to write.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Modding, may game I can't get to any of my boxes as hubby's stuff is all in the way, we haven't really unpacked here yet, as we have been going back and forth to the other place to pack up more stuff, sort and toss out a lot, I told hubby we need to get this done as Thursday we hand in the key, I never realized how much stuff we had crammed into that tiny place, I think we have one more day of packing up stuff then that is all done, then another two days of cleaning, I am not doing all the cleaning they want me to as they failed to provide a place that was livable by not replacing the roof or the plumbing or fixing the slow leak coming from the neighbor's pipes upstairs.

Modding, may game I can't get to any of my boxes as hubby's stuff is all in the way, we haven't really unpacked here yet, as we have been going back and forth to the other place to pack up more stuff, sort and toss out a lot, I told hubby we need to get this done as Thursday we hand in the key, I never realized how much stuff we had crammed into that tiny place, I think we have one more day of packing up stuff then that is all done, then another two days of cleaning, I am not doing all the cleaning they want me to as they failed to provide a place that was livable by not replacing the roof or the plumbing or fixing the slow leak coming from the neighbor's pipes upstairs.
    I don't blame you, but I hope they don't demand payment for what you failed to do. That happened to Sissy when we moved from our last house. She didn't even contest it, just paid through the nose.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Broomfield,Colorado. Originally from Meriden, CT.
    Just finished watching a show on tubi called "Death In Hollywood". It is a show about how celebrities died. A lot of them are in Scott's directory. It showed a pic of Jayne Mansfield's car crash, while her body was still in the car. It also showed a pic of Paul Bern's body (Jean Harlow's husband) naked and dead in the bathroom. Carole Landis, Lupe Veldez, Albert Dekker, Ramone Novarro, they're all there. The show is two hours long and it looks like it came out in 1990.

Quote Originally Posted by "What Tha....?" View Post
    Just finished watching a show on tubi called "Death In Hollywood". It is a show about how celebrities died. A lot of them are in Scott's directory. It showed a pic of Jayne Mansfield's car crash, while her body was still in the car. It also showed a pic of Paul Bern's body (Jean Harlow's husband) naked and dead in the bathroom. Carole Landis, Lupe Veldez, Albert Dekker, Ramone Novarro, they're all there. The show is two hours long and it looks like it came out in 1990.
    I'll have to check it out. Love Tubi. I'm currently watching Eight Is Enough. Lol.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Cindy here in California, depending on how many years you lived in a place, they can't charge you for damages, if it's normal wear and tear, and if they try to charge us for the cleaning, we'll just have them take our deposit, also they failed to maintain the place to where we could live in it, meaning they didn't replace the roof or fix the leaking, they didn't comply with the plumber when he told them the pipes have to be dug up and more modern ones put in and the bushes removed, we were having plumbing issues ever four-six months. I already told them we were going to hire their cleaning crew anyway, right now I am trying to get myself motivated to start unpacking hubby is over finishing up, I just can't go back in that place, never realized how badly I was affected so many negative things in that house...yes paranormal as well as physical.

I get it, and I understand.

I'm fixing to do my devotions and then try to write. Due to post-Covid syndrome sleepy symptom I haven't been able to keep my eyes open all day. My cough is about gone--praise the Lord! But I am still blighted with fatigue and swelling. It's all I can do to fill a plate of food at the kitchen counter.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Glad your cough is gone, Let's see just got off the phone with Social Security to update my address with them, paid the junk removal service, modding, about to game, unpack a few more boxes, remember to drink water, I haven't had enough lately. Set up the desk top to make more space on my desk so I can start writing, bring in the book case to my room so I can start loading up books on it, set up my crafting table to so I can diamond paint again.

Oh, it's not completely gone, just mostly. I'm fixing to do my evening devotions, then hopefully write.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Yeah it will linger for awhile, Cindy, let's see checking the forum, taking a break from unpacking my books, trying to get hubby up to go to the store and get things for dinner on Sunday. He is going to wait until the last moment as always and not be able to get a big sized turkey...If I could drive I would go to the store myself.

Fixing to start my last writing session before midnight.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Fixing to write.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

About to dig through boxes to find kitchen stuff so I can cook Easter dinner for hubby and I, he is going to his mom's today, I planned out our day, his family waits until the last moment to do anything..they will call at eight pm the day before Easter and say oh btw we are doing this at such and such house, can you bring this and this, uh no, as you didn't give enough notice for me to go to the store and get whatever it is you want me to bring and enough time to prep it...so I'll do hubby's and my dinner here, where I planned out a week before...and you all do your thing.

Fixing to do a mini laundry and do my second writing session until it's time to watch my Sunday Night preaching video and devotions. I'll eat something and then try to start my third writing session.

Sissy's at Brittany's for Easter. I didn't really plan anything special to eat. We were going to buy a ham for sandwiches but I just lost all desire for ham. Ew. I can't even drink coffee anymore. I never lost my taste, but some things just gag me.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Relaxing with GF. Gaming, watching YouTube. Did fold a load of laundry GF did, and moved my clothes from a shelf in the living room to the closer. Well part of the closet. We've got a momma cat who has had her babies in our closet.

Long story short, I had to move abruptly 6 weeks ago, and 2 weeks after I got here, GF moved in. My new roommate, he's got seven or eight cats. I've got Ella. One of his cats had kittens on April Fool's in our closet. GF and I are keeping at least one, considering keeping two. I want a house panther.
    "Tequila may not be the answer, but it's worth a shot."

"I just go here!"

"I am not psychic. I AM psychotic. BIG difference."

fixing to catnap.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

modding, waiting for my therapy session to start as well as waiting for someone to come fix the light in the kitchen, trying to get things unpacked, hubby not helping, also about to contact amazon as their delivery driver didn't even attempt to use the stairwell and take the elevator to come to our floor, there is a sign that clearly states "ATTENTION DELIVERY DRIVERS, walk up first floor, to access elevator to get to other floors," no they just left my package on some random stairwell, not sure which one, or what building...

Fighting post-covid syndrome sleepiness. I've already had two naps tonight. The last being hours long, and shortly after I got up I started nodding off again. I want to revise a scene I revised yesterday and move on to the next one.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Just finished meditating, about to go unpack more boxes, hubby still hasn't unpacked one box of his items, I am not doing it, I have done most of mine, the kitchen, the bathrooms and put away all the dvds, set up the tv, wifi, gaming system, the cat tree, and other things..

Hey all! It's been 6 years since I posted here. Was thinking of my old deathy fixation and thought I'd pop back in and do some reading. Hope you are all well.
    Regards,
    Tamie
    When you are dead, you don't know you are dead. It is difficult only for the others. It is the same when you are stupid.

Welcome back, Tamie!

I'm fixing to start my second writing session.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Thank you, cindyt! It’s nice to be back. I recall you were always working on some type of writing project.

☺️ I published my first novel in 2021 and am working on another one now. Don't be a stranger.
    Regards,
    Tamie
    When you are dead, you don't know you are dead. It is difficult only for the others. It is the same when you are stupid.

OMG Tammy welcome back, it's good to see you!! Right now trying to relax.

Messing around FAD. Exhausted. I may watch Eight Is Enough on Tubi, play games, or go on to bed.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Relaxing next to GF. She's reading, I had a nap this afternoon before dinner. Just finished folding a load of clothes she'd washed, and about to get in the shower.

The kittens in our closet are finding their voices, especially Demi, the kitten GF is keeping. Demi has opinions about everything and you're gonna hear 'em all! I've decided to keep the little girl house panther, now deciding on a name for her.

ETA: Little girl house panther has now been named. After I hit "post" the name dawned on me. Selena. After Gomez and Quintanilla. We will have Demi, Selena, and Ella.

"I just go here!"

OMG Tammy welcome back, it's good to see you!! Right now trying to relax.

Thank you! Wonderful to see you too!

What am I doing? I am working at my bookkeeping job and watching Outlander these days. Oh my Mary and Joseph - that man is a sight to behold. Enjoying Outlander very much.
    Regards,
    Tamie

Broomfield,Colorado. Originally from Meriden, CT.
    Quote Originally Posted by RiaBrown View Post
    Relaxing next to GF. She's reading, I had a nap this afternoon before dinner. Just finished folding a load of clothes she'd washed, and about to get in the shower.

The kittens in our closet are finding their voices, especially Demi, the kitten GF is keeping. Demi has opinions about everything and you're gonna hear 'em all! I've decided to keep the little girl house panther, now deciding on a name for her.

ETA: Little girl house panther has now been named. After I hit "post" the name dawned on me. Selena. After Gomez and Quintanilla. We will have Demi, Selena, and Ella.
    Love me some Selena Quintanilla. Even though I don't understand Spanish. My fave by her are Si Una Vez and No Me Queda Mas. And of course, I Could Fall In Love is wonderful.
    I have five house tigers and they all have different personalities. I love my little floofers!

Hey, What! Good to see you on here. Don't be a stranger.

Fixing to start my second writing session.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Well hello What, so glad to see you, Tammy, thanks, I just started Outlander, and my sub to starz lapsed, need to get it again, but yeah I agree that man is fine. Right now, wishing sleep would kick in, been up for 26 hours now, nagging at hubby to get his boxes unpacked or at least started, so I can find the rest of my stuff. about to kill a housepanther as he won't stop meowing even though the litter box has been cleaned, the water bowl filled and he got his treats, food bowl isn't empty yet..so I don't know what is going on with him, may actually try to get some writing done if I can get some sleep and wake up ready to go.

Fixing to watch Eight Is Enough while doing my breathing treatment--that is, if I can get my back to quit hurting.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by "What Tha....?" View Post
    Love me some Selena Quintanilla. Even though I don't understand Spanish. My fave by her are Si Una Vez and No Me Queda Mas. And of course, I Could Fall In Love is wonderful.
    I have five house tigers and they all have different personalities. I love my little floofers!
    Oh me too! I think my favorite is Bidi Bidi Bom Bom. We have Ella, who is a grey and white house floof, Selena who's a baby house panther, and Demi. Demi is a cream-colored floof with tipped ears and tail, and a little mask on her face. GF and I think either Momma or Daddy has Siamese, Himalayan, or Ragdoll somewhere in their lineage. Either way, Demi is adorable and she knows it, and she has opinions and we're gonna hear them. ALL of them. Lol!

"I just go here!"

Fixing to do the reading/studing half of my devotions, then my breathing treatment while I watch Eight Is Enough. Probably start my third writing session afterward.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Resting. Worked 6 days straight this week, but also got some good news this week. GF and I celebrated it in addition to Cinco de Mayo on Friday night. If you're on my FB you've probably already seen the post.

I got promoted at work. To quote Lizzo, "It's about damn time!" 3 years in this store, with the company 7 years next month. I'm now a trainer. I have a few things I need to do, like my training videos since the scores couldn't be transferred over from my old store. It is corporate, and my current store is franchise. I couldn't transfer I had to quit and get rehired.

It entails a hefty raise, 75-cents, which will make $1.25 in raises I've gotten just over the last 2 months. I'll get a free meal when I train, and I will also get bonuses when my trainees last 3 months, 6 months, and every year after. I am also pretty sure I'll get paid vacation now. One week a year, which is really about all I take off anyway. And usually that's over Christmas.

In addition to that...GF has been talking about her intents to marry me someday. So yeah. I'm in a constant state of happy and haven't even had anything to kvetch about in the vent thread.

"I just go here!"