Thread: Dr. Marsha Edwards Kills Self And Her Two Children

Dr. Marsha Edwards Kills Self And Her Two Children

ATLANTA â?? The ex-wife and two adult children of a prominent Atlanta surgeon and housing chairman were found dead in an apparent murder-suicide.
    The shooting victims were identified as Dr. Marsha Edwards, 58; Christopher Edwards Jr., 24; and Erin Edwards, 20, according to the Atlanta Journal Constitution.
    Authorities say they believe Marsha Edwards shot both of her children before turning the gun on herself.
    Marsha Edwards is the former wife of Dr. Christopher Edwards, an Atlanta-based orthopedic surgeon and chairman of the Atlanta Housing Authority board. He also sits on the board of trustees for the Morehouse School of Medicine.
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/ex-wife-c...215359792.html

How do you murder your own flesh and blood?
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

I don't know Cindy, I mean I asked that when Susan Smith strapped her two sons in the car and let it go into the lake, I asked that when Andrea Yates drowned her children, I asked that when I read about Diane Downs and Darlie Routier, and the other mothers who killed their children. I am not sure what her motive was maybe revenge on him, or some financial issues.

I don't get it and I never will.

Me either Leasie, I read that Dr. Edwards was a great mother who really loved her children making sure they were happy, healthy and stable, and no indication of issues that would cause her to kill them and herself.

Maybe it was an accident.
    A faulty hypothesis forming:
    A German scientist using Iranian physics and French mathematics.

Something must have happened to cause her to go off the deep end. Tragic.
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

https://www.facebook.com/marsha.edwards.7564 her facebook. I am not getting a murder/suicide vibe from this. I wonder if someone murdered all of them and put the gun in the mother's hands to make it look like she killed them and herself?
    Last edited by pkstracy; 09-05-2019 at 03:12 PM.