Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Beth Chapman

Thread: Beth Chapman

Beth Chapman

Last edited by cindyt; 06-26-2019 at 12:25 PM.
    "My Darling Girl ,when are you going to realize that being normal is not necessarily a virtue? It rather denotes a lack of courage." ~Aunt Frances~ #METOO grandpa Jan 8,1927-March 9, 2006 Grandma Nov 6, 1926-June 28, 2018. Forever loved and missed always in my heart.

She's dead. She gets her own profile on Other Notable Figures.

Thanks Cindy wasn't sure, if I should have kept her with Dog, or her own.
    "My Darling Girl ,when are you going to realize that being normal is not necessarily a virtue? It rather denotes a lack of courage." ~Aunt Frances~ #METOO grandpa Jan 8,1927-March 9, 2006 Grandma Nov 6, 1926-June 28, 2018. Forever loved and missed always in my heart.

Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    Thanks Cindy wasn't sure, if I should have kept her with Dog, or her own.
    That's all right. Except for serial killers, the dead earn their own profile.

I am so sad that she died. I always thought a lot of them both because they made something of themselves.

That's what I thought. Have you read their books? They are good.
    Last edited by pkstracy; 06-26-2019 at 02:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    That's what I thought. Have you read their books? They are good.
    No. I might if I ever have time.

RIP, Beth.
    51 is way too young.
    A faulty hypothesis forming:
    A German scientist using Iranian physics and French mathematics.

Sad news. I really liked her, she was one strong lady. RIP.
    To really know people is to be able to read between the lines on their faces.

I really liked her. She showed real kindness to some of their "clients."

RIP.

RIP Beth - you and your family have always kept me entertained!
    "I just know I'm not the greatest power on this earth. I didn't create myself, because I would have done a hell of a better job." -Layne Staley

While not enthralled by the show I did admire Beth's ability to make money and run things.
    "When you help someone up a hill, you get that much closer to the top yourself."
    -Anonymous

I never cared for their show or them. Just too over the top for me with the way they dressed and acted and all that praying before they'd go get a perp. It all just seemed, like I said, a bit over the top and phony.

The praying part and dressing that wasn't phony, they always did and do pray before going out on a hunt and yep they actually dressed and dress that way, I follow Dog and Beth and Leland and the others on instagram and followed them on facebook before I deleted my facebook account, Beth was a devout Christian and yep would dress that way as well as Dog.

Even if they dressed like that just for the show--so what? It's called wardrobe.
    Last edited by cindyt; 07-01-2019 at 05:09 PM.

I watched the show the first couple of seasons. They seemed like really good people.

Many Bounty Hunters dress for intimidation. Goes with the job. They put on a good show for their Fans.
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.