Thread: Shannan, Bella, and Celeste Watts, Murdered.

Shannan, Bella, and Celeste Watts, Murdered.

Last Tuesday Shannan, Bella and Celeste were reported missing by a family member. Shannan was 15 weeks pregnant with her third child, a boy she named Niko.

Police arrested the husband, Chris Watts for their murder. He told police he strangled Shannan after she strangled their daughters, saying she did so because he admitted to having an affair and wanted a divorce, however friends say that it was Shannan who told Chris she was leaving him and taking the girls. Bella and Celeste's bodies were found in oil tanks at Chris' work place and Shannan was buried in a shallow grave.
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/colorado-...100618434.html
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/714f915...ops-after.html

https://www.facebook.com/ShanannWatts her facebook page.

Yeeeey! Thanks, pkstracy, for kicking off this thread. That first article helps explain why his lawyers requested (which judge denied) DNA/forensic evidence off the daughtersâ?? necks. Couldnâ??t this genius have strangled all three, then attempted to throw off the scene by placing Shanannâ??s (dead) hands around those tiny little necks? Oh, and his affair.

He makes Scott Peterson look like Einstein crossed with Mr. Rogers. Freegin douchenozzle. I hope the girlfriend holds a ticketed press event. Pass the popcorn.
    Last edited by MirrorDimly; 08-20-2018 at 09:05 PM.

I don't know Mirror, Her family removed the video from her facebook page in which she filmed herself telling Chris she was pregnant, police stated when they saw the video he did not look like a thrilled expectant father. I think he killed all of them because she found out about the affair and told him she was going to leave and take the kids and he killed her first during a heated argument, then the girls because they saw daddy kill mommy and he was worried they were going to tell someone. They were here in San Diego in June, Shannan and Chris on a vacation getaway with the company she is part of called Trim Life or something, there are all kinds of pictures of him and her and the girls, it's just so sad that he couldn't have just walked away and just given her a divorce, I asked hubby about that and he thinks that they were living above their means and he didn't want to have to pay alimony and child support on three kids, that is why Chris didn't just walk away, and killed her in the heat of the moment, who knows. They did compare Chris to Scott Peterson and said they are very similar from a psychologist point of view. I too, hope the girlfriend holds a press event like Amber did during Scott Peterson case. Passes the popcorn.

Have been reading about this. Horrible. Killed them all..and put the little girls in a oil tank. What a monster. Did he really think he could get away with this??

sad to see the father crying in court

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...aks-court.html

Jeez, now he's claiming his wife strangled the two daughters and he killed wifey in a blind rage at their loss. "My wife (conveniently dead and can't deny it) made me do it".

https://patch.com/colorado/boulder/murder-charges-expected-killings-frederick-mother-girls

cash he is only crying because he was caught, I don't buy his story that the wife killed the kids and he killed her because she did, He killed them all because A) She wanted a divorce and was taking the kids and she found out about his affair. B) He didn't want to be tied down with a wife and three kids when he had mistress on the side and no responsibilities such as being a husband and father when he was with mistress. C) He killed the wife in a moment of rage when they were fighting about his affair and her going to leave him and the children saw and he killed them as he was worried they were going to tell someone that daddy killed mommy. It's not sad to see him crying in court he is putting on an act to get sympathy hoping he won't get the death penalty.

Watts wasnâ??t the person crying in court. Shanannâ??s father was.

As to why he killed the girls, yep, probably his first of the series of attempts to cover up his guilt and poor planning skills. Itâ??s amazing how brutal he was, though. To strangle them and shove them in oil tanks seems an act of a long-term sociopath versus a short-term heat-of-the-moment act of anger/desperation.

Everyoneâ??s looking to hear his motive but heâ??s already lied so much and buried himself, I see no incentive for him to ever really admit what he did and why...or to say heâ??s sorry. But it would be nice to hear. How does one come around to say, Yeah, that bit about her killing the kids and me catching her on nanny cam, I made that up, my bad.
    Last edited by MirrorDimly; 08-22-2018 at 02:11 AM.

https://www.facebook.com/ShanannWatts/videos_by here are the videos, I guess they were put back up as when I first found the page there wasn't even one video, she loved those girls you could tell. My bad I thought the poster meant Chris was crying, yeah seeing her father crying just got to me. He watched the girls while Shanann and Chris where here in San Diego in June.

The HLN/Ashley Banfield interview with Wattsâ?? alleged gay ex-lover is getting bashed for not having enough vetting or journalistic integrity. But apparently he knew personal details about Wattsâ?? actions and family that arenâ??t public knowledge or available on social media/internet. This gay/bisexual angle may not be terribly important, but could add a twist and another motive for escaping his straight suburban life or hiding his true identity.

Now Iâ??m extra curious about the Anadarko affair person, whoever s/he is.

Canâ??t figure out why Watts went so far down the family-man road. No one forced him to marry or have kids. Why didnâ??t he just live a quiet little bisexual dating life without cramming anyone into oil barrels?
    "We've had threads about guys fucking picnic tables, animals and dead bodies. Third boob ain't going to stop a damn thing." - cleanskull

Who knows Mirror, maybe, at the time Watt's got married, he wasn't sure yet if he was bisexual, maybe trying to figure things out, again it is sad and I just don't buy his story that he killed his wife because he saw that she strangled the girls, but part of me wonders, could it have happened that way, no one knows what happened, but Chris, Shannan, Bella, Celeste and God or Goddess.

I read something that said the girls were dead before the wife. I once saw a statistic that said something along the lines of 90% of murders in a marriage are due to money or sex. It seems to have been both here. My husband once told me that as a man, he feels so much pressure to provide for the family and that the success or failure of the family feels like itâ??s on his shoulders. If he was bi and struggling it only added to the pressure he felt to provide when they were already so in debt. Having a wife who may have been making more than him only would have added to that inner turmoil as he probably would have felt emasculated.

Also don't forget Soaring, he was having an affair as well and she found out about it or he told her, I am thinking it was her that told him she was leaving and taking the girls and he snapped and killed them...hmmm if the girls were dead before her, then did she kill the girls, and was going to kill herself before he got home, or did he kill the girls while she was out and she came home and found them, and then he killed her....this is just a sad case all around.

This monster doesn't like the fact that people are calling him a monster
    https://nypost.com/2018/09/27/dad-ac...monster-label/

Also, judge rules he must submit DNA and fingerprints
    https://people.com/crime/chris-watts...ts-footprints/

Does anyone know what the patch is for, seen on Shanaan's body in every video, since she was pregnant I'm curious.

I think it's a weight loss/weight control patch. She was part of an MLM program that marketed the patches for weight control. I don't know if her facebook page is still up, but most of her pics were about the program. Yeah, I know, it's almost certainly a bunch of horse hockey, but, hey, if you can get people to buy them, it's cool with me. Wouldn't be the first useless product by a long shot.

It was for weight loss with the company Trim Life she was a rep for.

Thx for answering, I wonder if that would be safe during pregnancy. I guess it was safer than her husband though.

Youre welcome, hmmm good question and you are right about her husband

Watts pleads guilty to avoid death penalty

https://nypost.com/2018/11/06/dad-ac...esome-murders/

[SIGPIC]Morgan[/SIGPIC]

Too bad Nancy Grace show is not around, because
    she lives for this kind of stuff.(she is a grief vampire)
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

Quote Originally Posted by theotherlondon View Post
    A grief vampire ? I will have to use that ! LOL. As for Watts I hope he gets a 2X4 used on him, in which ever way one chooses to use it.
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

This guy is a monster and he deserves the death penalty but I guess he will suck up resources for the rest of his life. Hopefully he gets served some 'prison justice' for his heinous acts. RIP to his wife and little ones.......

I concur he deserves the DP. Relieved we wonâ??t have to hear any defense about oh I came home to see her strangling my daughters so I had to kill her. So bogus. What a freaking idiot.
    "We've had threads about guys fucking picnic tables, animals and dead bodies. Third boob ain't going to stop a damn thing." - cleanskull

The DP is too good for this piece of shit. He can rot in a cell and live with the memories of what he did. Fuck this asshole.

He and the mistress

The images show a playful, affectionate couple.
    Except that one of them, Chris Watts, was married and his wife was pregnant with the couple’s third child. Despite this, the woman pictured alongside him, Nichol Kessinger, spent “over two hours” searching Google for wedding dresses just nine days before Watts killed his wife and two daughters, according to newly released investigative documents in the case obtained by PEOPLE.
    The prosecutor said Watts’ desire for a “fresh start” with Kessinger — a co-worker with whom he began a physical relationship in July — led him on Aug. 13 to strangle 34-year-old Shanann Watts, his 15-weeks-pregnant wife of nearly six years, and smother their daughters, Bella, 4, and Celeste, 3.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...183704050.html

what a fucking turd i hope he gets the shit kicked out of him

Holy shit, can you imagine being that neighbor and having him In your house, already suspecting he had done it?!? Whoa.

Quote Originally Posted by theotherlondon View Post
    Nancy Grace has spoken! She makes some memorable comments in this recent 20/20 episode on the case:
    https://abc.go.com/shows/2020/episod...il-in-disguise

I vaguely heard about this but a link to it popped up recently. Wow, how horrible. Such a waste. Those poor little girls. I hope he gets gang raped in prison.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Waltham Abbey in Essex & Filey In Yorkshire UK
    I only started reading about this case a couple of weeks ago, forgive me if you have already dealt with this question in this thread, but i am confused about the photograph of the large Doll covered in a white sheet.
    was this taken by him or Shannan?
    in some reports i see that he had Texted it to Shannan in others (His father in the Confession Video) state that Shannan had taken it an posted it on her Facebook page.
    does anyone have the answer to this?
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    He and the mistress

The images show a playful, affectionate couple.
    Except that one of them, Chris Watts, was married and his wife was pregnant with the couple’s third child. Despite this, the woman pictured alongside him, Nichol Kessinger, spent “over two hours” searching Google for wedding dresses just nine days before Watts killed his wife and two daughters, according to newly released investigative documents in the case obtained by PEOPLE.
    The prosecutor said Watts’ desire for a “fresh start” with Kessinger — a co-worker with whom he began a physical relationship in July — led him on Aug. 13 to strangle 34-year-old Shanann Watts, his 15-weeks-pregnant wife of nearly six years, and smother their daughters, Bella, 4, and Celeste, 3.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...183704050.html
    I can't remember the name of it but I recently watched a program that had this story on it and it turned out she was also looking up how much she would get for book deals and how much Amber Frey earned through her media appearances so it looks as if she is wanting to cash in on it if she hasn't already.

So heartbreaking.
    https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...rs-his-n980571

Here is a better summary of what he confessed to and the CBI report of the confession.
    https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile...ic-confession/
    Last edited by soaring_butterfly; 03-07-2019 at 12:13 PM.

I freaking nailed it see post #3 I'll also put my statement here about what I think/felt happened " I think he killed all of them because she found out about the affair and told him she was going to leave and take the kids and he killed her first during a heated argument, then the girls because they saw daddy kill mommy and he was worried they were going to tell someone."

That is a lot of info pkstracy. I simply cannot finish reading at this time. Makes me cry.

It took me two weeks to get through and a lot of it you quickly skim over it as it's pictures or the missing poster, scanned images of the investigators hand written notes, there were no pictures of the bodies at all which is a good thing.

I've been away from this site for awhile, and by now we know all the details, and it literally haunts me to this day. I'll never understand how a man that had it all, a beautiful and devoted wife, daughters that adored him could just obliterate his entire family. I've seen all the documentaries, the FB videos, I just can't even fathom it. I don't believe he was struggling with his sexuality, I think the 3rd baby threw him over the edge. I don't know if he felt trapped, but he definitely wanted some "strange" and painted himself into a corner that he didn't think he could get out of, it's the only thing that makes sense to me. Regardless, he's going to rot in a cage for the rest of his miserable life, and that's the only solace we can get, because being executed is just too easy...