Thread: Best. Sketch. Ever.

Best. Sketch. Ever.

Police in Lancaster, PA aren't just good at what they do; they're lucky too.
    I mean, what are the odds that a crime will be witnessed by someone with the considerable artistic abilities of a Rembrandt?
    Well, maybe abilities more like those of a Picasso.
    Well, maybe more like the abilities of any given 4 year-old in a kindergarten class.
    Well, maybe more like my artistic abilities - if I had any artistic abilities.

An eye witness provided the sketch and the police used it.
    It worked.
    Someone saw the sketch and said, "Hey! I know that guy!"

Police were able to identify a very Caucasian-looking gentleman with the incongruous name of Hung Phuoc Nguyen as the likely culprit in a robbery that involved stealing money from an unattended till at a farmer's market.

I don't know if I would be more embarrassed for having been identified as a thief, or more so for having been identified from that sketch.

I've tried repeatedly to upload an image using different methods and browsers but seem to be having an issue; sorry.
    You'll have to click the link to see it I guess.
    The only thing looking out of place with it is that it doesn't seem to have been drawn with crayons.
    Last edited by JimC; 02-12-2018 at 05:26 PM. Reason: Tried upload again from URL
    Throwing feces.

Just. Don't. Do. It.

San Diego CA
    okay wow, I am seeing the name and seeing the guy, and I am like, um was he adopted into a Vietnamese family?
    "My Darling Girl ,when are you going to realize that being normal is not necessarily a virtue? It rather denotes a lack of courage." ~Aunt Frances~
    And It Harm None Do What ye will. Wise Intelligent Teacher Courageous Healer. #METOO

One of the best posts ever !! I almost fell off my chair when I saw the sketch and then the guy. Made my day !
    To really know people is to be able to read between the lines on their faces.

Middle Earth
    Excellent Police work considering what they had to work with.
    "What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others" Pericles