Thread: Colts player edwin jackson

Colts player edwin jackson

It was reported today that Indianapolis Colts player Edwin Jackson and his Uber driver were killed tragically this AM. Jackson was being driven somewhere and got sick on the ride. Both he and the driver, Jeffrey Monroe were standing outside the car and were hit by another car. Police suspect the other driver was drunk. It happened at 4AM this morning. From the photos, Edwin looked like a happy young man. He was only 26.

Quote Originally Posted by sierrarose View Post
    It was reported today that Indianapolis Colts player Edwin Jackson and his Uber driver were killed tragically this AM. Jackson was being driven somewhere and got sick on the ride. Both he and the driver, Jeffrey Monroe were standing outside the car and were hit by another car. Police suspect the other driver was drunk. It happened at 4AM this morning. From the photos, Edwin looked like a happy young man. He was only 26.

Thats' so sad, what a tragic way to go for such a young man. Drunk drivers should be shot, they know exactly what they are doing. I don't understand why these idiots don't have a plan in place to get home before they start drinking, there is so many options. RIP.

I'm reading now that the killer was in the States illegally and had been deported twice over the last few years.
    Damned shame - he shouldn't have even been here to kill those two guys.
    A faulty hypothesis forming:
    A German scientist using Iranian physics and French mathematics.

Sanctuaries will lead to more actuaries.

I have been reading about this. So tragic for both victims and their families. It is a damned shame.

Edwin Jackson may he not die in vane.