Thread: Love the new setup!!!!!

Love the new setup!!!!!

Just wanted to send my thanks to Scott and everybody behind the scenes for this new swanky set up we have!!!.. Absolutely love it! Thank you 😀

It took me a few days to wonder what the hell
    was going on. (still not sure what happened)
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

Yep good stuff.
    While the forum was down I got sucked back into - or jumped with both feet back into - reading the write ups on FAD.
    I've read every word before more than once but it's been a while.
    What a fascinating site.
    Throwing feces.

Just. Don't. Do. It.

Quote Originally Posted by JimC View Post
    Yep good stuff.
    While the forum was down I got sucked back into - or jumped with both feet back into - reading the write ups on FAD.
    I've read every word before more than once but it's been a while.
    What a fascinating site.
    It is fascinating stuff

Quote Originally Posted by MartyMcP View Post
    Just wanted to send my thanks to Scott and everybody behind the scenes for this new swanky set up we have!!!.. Absolutely love it! Thank you 
    what is new ???

I love the findadeath site, that was the first awesome website I came across years ago and was instantly a fan and was well on my way to becoming a death hag. Since then I have read most of the interesting bios on it and slowly picked my way through every inch of it. I brought "Six degrees of Helter Skelter" - loved it and have stocked up on t-shirts to represent 'death hags' in New Zealand. The biggest mission I accomplished was flying all the way to Los Angeles with my main purpose of meeting Scott which I did and went on the 'Dearly Departed Tour' and the 'Helter Skelter' tour, presented by Scott himself. Another item crossed off my bucket list. If I lived in Los Angeles, I would have done all the tours numerous times. Thank you to Scott and the team for working so hard to update the sites, the museum, the tours and everything else that you do, you are all truly appreciated. I love that you take the time to make it fascinating adding your humour and thoughts into the process. Keep up the great work all of you

Quote Originally Posted by BuzzyChick View Post
    I love the findadeath site, that was the first awesome website I came across years ago and was instantly a fan and was well on my way to becoming a death hag. Since then I have read most of the interesting bios on it and slowly picked my way through every inch of it. I brought "Six degrees of Helter Skelter" - loved it and have stocked up on t-shirts to represent 'death hags' in New Zealand. The biggest mission I accomplished was flying all the way to Los Angeles with my main purpose of meeting Scott which I did and went on the 'Dearly Departed Tour' and the 'Helter Skelter' tour, presented by Scott himself. Another item crossed off my bucket list. If I lived in Los Angeles, I would have done all the tours numerous times. Thank you to Scott and the team for working so hard to update the sites, the museum, the tours and everything else that you do, you are all truly appreciated. I love that you take the time to make it fascinating adding your humour and thoughts into the process. Keep up the great work all of you
    what took you so long to join ???

Quote Originally Posted by cash View Post
    what took you so long to join ???
    I have been ongoing for years now but have only just really discovered the forum which I will now be an active participant, just learning to navigate around, getting the hang of it though

I have been ongoing for years now but have only just really discovered the forum which I will now be an active participant, just learning to navigate around, getting the hang of it though
    welcome

Quote Originally Posted by cash View Post
    welcome
    Thank you very much

Thank you very much
    Yep, welcome; and have fun.
    Certainly looks like you're making up for lost time!

On the one hand I wish that FAD could be updated pretty much daily, on the other hand I'm glad it's not as I would daily be spending too much time there - again.
    Throwing feces.

Just. Don't. Do. It.

Yep, welcome; and have fun.
    Certainly looks like you're making up for lost time!

On the one hand I wish that FAD could be updated pretty much daily, on the other hand I'm glad it's not as I would daily be spending too much time there - again.
    Thanks and yes I'm definately making up for lost time, lol. There are just so many posts on here of interest, as time progresses, I'll slow down.

Thanks and yes I'm definately making up for lost time, lol. There are just so many posts on here of interest, as time progresses, I'll slow down.
    There's thousands of them - on pretty much any topic you can imagine, as I'm sure you are noticing.
    Throwing feces.

Just. Don't. Do. It.

There's thousands of them - on pretty much any topic you can imagine, as I'm sure you are noticing.
    I sure am, hence why I'm being so active. It's such as awesome forum, especially when you can make contact like this with other like minded people.