Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5121314151623 ... LastLast

Thread: Jayne Mansfield

Guest Guest
    Yep I'm with the poop thing, either that or her nose flew off!

death hag dee Guest
    we're talking Jayne Mansfield not Michael Jackson lol

Guest Guest

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by death hag dee View Post
    we're talking Jayne Mansfield not Michael Jackson lol
    Lol sometimes I forget, they are both sooo similar seriously though Jayne seemed lovely, attractive and her passing was a real shame

Pinklovedoll Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyDay View Post
    Does anyone know how tall Jayne was? She always looks like a giant to me.
    5 ft. 5 I think.Same as me!

Guest Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinklovedoll View Post
    Cuuuute so tiny (apart from her boobs of course - Jayne I mean!)

HARLOWNUMBER1 Guest
    Her autopsy report listed her as 5ft8.

I think she was certainly closer to this than 5-5. I've heard fans state that the 5ft5 came officially from Fox in an effort to match her up with Marilyn Monroe measurement wise (naturally, Jayne had a bigger rack). In Has Success Spoiled Rock Hunter, she was considerably taller than 5ft8 Tony Randall in Heels, and I believe his character even made a stab at her height in the film. Without them, I would say she'd probably be around his height. Also, I believe that her daughter Mariska is around 5ft8 as well.

7. 09-24-2008, 11:10 AM

Pinklovedoll Guest
    Ok I just checked and most sites say 5ft.5 but wicki mentions the death cirt. saying 5ft.8http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jayne_Mansfield
    Last edited by Pinklovedoll; 09-24-2008 at 11:17 AM.

Guest Guest
    I've been looking at the pic http://www.findadeath.com/Deceased/m...ad%20jayne.htm

maybe one her eyes came out from the cranial anvulsion or maybe one of her famous breasts were badly ripped... wish this pic was in color........ any ideas?

Pinklovedoll Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessica Rabbit View Post
    I've been looking at the pic http://www.findadeath.com/Deceased/m...ad%20jayne.htm

maybe one her eyes came out from the cranial anvulsion or maybe one of her famous breasts were badly ripped... wish this pic was in color........ any ideas?

I was thinking the same thing about maybe one of her eyeballs popping out.

Guest Guest
    I was thinking the same thing about maybe one of her eyeballs popping out.

I remember seeing other pics from the accident, but can't remember where? Different angle shots............ maybe she did lose an eyeball......... brb

Pinklovedoll Guest
    Cool hope you can find more,the only ones I've seen are the ones on FAD

Guest Guest
    am back........ didn't find anything new............ I was wondering if they ever did an autopsy on Jaynie?.......... I reread Scott's report on her but nada......... I really wish they would spill what they had on Jayne......

14. 09-24-2008, 12:55 PM

Lisamarie Guest
    I know its killing me!!!!

LadyDay Guest
    yes 5ft 8in seems more like that. wish i were that tall.

Lisamarie Guest
    God she would have towered over me!!!!

Pinklovedoll Guest
    Found some pics of Jayne Marie, the oldest daughter.These were takin in the 1970s

Lisamarie Guest
    wow she is really beautiful..wait she named her kid after herself???

in #653 along side the picture of Jayne marie it says that the picture is of Marita Hargitay...at first i thought it ment that it was Mariska ,but guess not...so I guess that means that was her pet name Marita...? or spanish translation of the name Marie...?

Found some pics of Jayne Marie, the oldest daughter.These were takin in the 1970s

Looks a LOT like mom.

Thanks!
    A faulty hypothesis forming:
    A German scientist using Iranian physics and French mathematics.

Quote Originally Posted by Jas View Post
    Imagine doing an autopsy on one of the fake beauties these days they`d have to toss aside all the fake bits first
    From "Absolutely Fabulous" in the early to mid 90's; Jennifer Saunder's character; Edina; or Edwina; as it was sometimes pronounced; is smoking a joint and talking about stars like Cher who have lots of plastic surgery and makes a comment something to the effect that if you were to open their coffins years after they died; all you would find are "bones and bumps".

I miss AbFab!

Pinklovedoll Guest
    If you put platinum blonde hair on her,it would look just like Jayne

Jayne Mansfield was a gorgeous woman, inside and out. She was a loving woman... a good mother, and a kind of beautiful that money cannot buy. You can't buy breasts like that even today... they always have that space between them that looks like you could drive a truck between them... (I mean on the skinny women that don't have the body fat to support a DD cup). The only thing fake about her was that hair, but it was part of her 'look'. She was awesome.

Pinklovedoll Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Georgiaguy1 View Post
    in #653 along side the picture of Jayne marie it says that the picture is of Marita Hargitay...at first i thought it ment that it was Mariska ,but guess not...so I guess that means that was her pet name Marita...? or spanish translation of the name Marie...?

I think they got it wrong,Mickey Hargitay wasnt even her father,her last name was Mansfield.They used Mariska's name,guess they got the two mixed up.

Sam Guest
    Poor Jayne... I have the utmost respect for her as a star and a loving mother, but she just outlived her time.
    When Marilyn died the age of the "Blond Bombshell" was over. I don't know if it's true or not, but in the TV movie she ran to Mickey with the headlines from the newspaper almost gleeful with the fact that Marilyn was dead and that would boost her career.
    I heard the role of "Ginger Grant" on "Gilligan's Island" was written for her, but she was making 5 times as much money in Las Vegas and didn't accept the role, although I always thought Tina Louise came across more as Marilyn than Jayne. GG....MM was more than coincidence.
    In the last years of her life Jayne came across as pathetic and desperate.
    She really was, but even in her final moments of life her children and dogs were with her in that car. She was a real loving human being just trying to make a living. Thank God the children survived!
    Mariska looks a LOT like her and if she wanted to bleach her hair blond and wear revealing clothes I think she'd win an Emmy for portraying her mother.

Bayou Queen Guest
    Hi LisaMarie, I am new here. It just took me awhile to post. Obviously we mustn't live very far away from each other.

I was very young when this happened and we were at our summer house in Waveland that weekend it happened. We ate at that White Kitchen many times. I saved the newspaper clippings when it happened and they could be stored away with some of my Beatle memorabilia.

I have met Bob Walker, (who wrote that article and made that claim) I need to ask around and find out who knows him personally. He is still on the radio here, I think.

But I am sure had Jayne Mansfield stopped at the White Kitchen, it would have made the newspapers. There weren't too many women around that looked like her.

Chessta6 Guest

I think she looks alot like Sardelli, and Jayne, it doesnt matter because Mickey raised her, but I think she was more than likely Sardellis..

Mickey had lighter hair and light eyes, Mariska is pretty dark.

Pinklovedoll Guest
    Oh yea,it's obviouse,she's Nelson's,I think she looked like Jayne when she was pregnant,because her face had a little more weight on it,but mostly she favors him the most.

Guest Guest
    Mariska is so beautiful........... to me it doesn't matter who her dad is, but she does look like Sardelli

Has anyone got any more recent photos of Jayne Mansfield mkII, seeing as she looked so like her mum in the 70s I wonder if a picture of her now would show us what her mum would have sorter looked like now (am I babling)

NewYorkDoll Guest
    she is defo hargitay's spawn. look at her baby...looks just like mickey.

Cute in a funny way

NineTails20 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by tydtm View Post
    Yeah, thats pretty sick to want that car...but on another note, did you all know that Jonathan Davis of KORN has Ted Bundy's VW Bug that he used to lure his victims into? The passenger seat is still removed as it was when Ted used it to hide his victims there on the floor where the seat was missing.

Jon intends to open some sort of museum of weird things like that...its true. See the vid on youtube...
    Jonathan scrapped the idea of the museum a while back, apparently there was trouble with the backers, or something. But yeah, JD's a death hag. As well as having Bundy's VW, he has a big collection of John Wayne Gacy's clown artwork.

I remember he said in an interview that an aunt of his threatened to get the VW exorcised, and he yelled at her "DON'T TOUCH IT!!!".

As regards Anton LaVey's claims that Jayne Mansfield was a member of the Church Of Satan, I have a copy of his biography. I can post excerpts, if no-one else has.

Pinklovedoll Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by NineTails20 View Post
    Jonathan scrapped the idea of the museum a while back, apparently there was trouble with the backers, or something. But yeah, JD's a death hag. As well as having Bundy's VW, he has a big collection of John Wayne Gacy's clown artwork.

I remember he said in an interview that an aunt of his threatened to get the VW exorcised, and he yelled at her "DON'T TOUCH IT!!!".

As regards Anton LaVey's claims that Jayne Mansfield was a member of the Church Of Satan, I have a copy of his biography. I can post excerpts, if no-one else has.

Could you please?? Ive always wanted to know if it was just a publicity stunt or if she really was a member.

Guest Guest
    yes!........ please do......

NineTails20 Guest
    Okay....here's a few I've picked out.

At his home in San Francisco, Anton LaVey was working in his study, clipping photos from the German news magazine, 'Bild Zeitung' - pictures taken by photographer Walter Fischer of Anton placing flowers on Marilyn Monroe's grave. When he was ready to paste the articles into one of the Church of Satan's scrapbooks, he noticed a story on the back of the clipping, concerning a trip to Ireland that Jayne had been forced to forego. LaVey was distressed to see that in clipping the article about Marilyn, he had inadvertently cut a photo of Jayne right across her neck.

Fifteen minutes later, a reporter from the New Orleans Associated Press bureau called Anton to inform him of Miss Mansfield's tragic death and to ask him for comments. He had gotten LaVey's name and number from the address book that Jayne carried with her, Anton could not speak. The journalist, hearing only silence on the line, pressed Lavey, asking if he knew she had been practically decapitated in the accident. LaVey hung up the phone. He was all too familiar with the web of incidents which had led to Jayne's death - a pattern of events reporters had no way of knowing at the time. LaVey's own ritualistic words, demanding retribution, must have echoed in his mind during those moments. Anton had placed a curse not on his devoted witch, Jayne, but on her attorney, Sam Brody after being harrassed, ridiculed and slandered one too many times. Despite numerous verbal warnings, and several close calls, it seems Jayne could not keep Brody away. Even on the night she died.

"Jayne had a native understanding of the application of prurience," says LaVey. In 'The Devil's Avenger', he described Jayne as "......a lewd, lascivious virago who was happiest when rolling on the floor with masochistic, orgiastic energy.". He adds, ""Jayne liked to be humiliated, liked to be degraded. There was nothing forbidden in bed, and she revelled in her lusts. I don't know how she was with other men, but she made it crystal clear to me what she wanted, how she wanted it and when. Then she would chide and maneuver until she got it. She longed for a stern master who could dominate her - a father figure.

"Most people have to manufacture turmoil in their lives, or have it manufactured for them, to satisfy their masochistic yearnings. But Jayne was a self-realized masochist - she didn't need emotional turmoil. She wanted to get it out in physical, sexual ways instead. That's why Brody's endless hounding was so distressing; Jayne needed physical torment, not emotional."

In her reading one night, Jayne ran across the term, 'incubus'. The word is used to describe a male demon that comes to women in their sleep, making passionate love to them. Magicians have been accused of sending such demons in their own images to enthrall innocent women. Brody, ever watchful, forbade her from ever traveling to San Francisco to see LaVey. When Jayne read about the incubus, she grew excited at the thought of LaVey sending his image through the night to make love to her.

Jayne immediately phoned LaVey to tell him what she had read, and to ask him if it was true. Anton confirmed the legends but tried to skirt around her obvious requests. When she called from the Acapulco Film Festival in December 1966, she was more insistent, asking Anton to describe in lurid detail the incubus he would send: "Will I be able to feel him? How big will his c**k be? Will he make me as hot as I am right now?".

At the height of Jayne's breathy description of exactly what she wanted the incubus to to to her, the Mexican operator who had been monitoring the call cut the connection in an attempt to protect the morals of international telephone conversations. Jayne was not distracted from her purpose, replacing the call immediately through another operator. "How should I lie on the bed to wait for him - should I be on my back with my legs spread far apart? How hard will he be? Will he be gentle with me or rough, fast or slow? Is he getting harder now?". She concluded by reminding LaVey, needlessly, "Now make sure the incubus looks like you.".

There's a whole chapter about Anton LaVey's 'relationship' with Jayne, right down to his claim that he'd put a curse on Sam Brody, and that Jayne's death was a tragic coincidence....she was with the wrong dude at the wrong time. His biographer also wrote about Zoltan's mauling by a lion, and how the Church of Satan helped to cure him.

Lisamarie Guest
    the old incubus story....

NineTails20 Guest
    This book has pics of Jayne with Anton, and one of Anton with Jayne and her kids.....the humdinger for me was a pic of a naked Susan Atkins coming out of a coffin in, and I quote, "her pre-Manson vampiric role in LaVey's Topless Witches Review".

Guest Guest
    thanks Ninetails............. that was great reading

NineTails20 Guest
    One more part, about the 'curse' that Anton put on Sam Brody.

On a cool night in January, 1967, Jayne locked herself in her bathroom, and, crouching next to her famous heart shaped bathtub, made a desperate telephone call to LaVey. "Please help me, Anton, help me!", Jayne screamed. LaVey could hear Brody shouting wildly in the backgroud, pounding on the door. "I can't stand it anymore! Please help me get away from him, Anton!", Jayne pleaded. Finally Brody broke the door open, grabbed the phone and shouted at LaVey: "She's never to talk to you again! You hear that? I don't ever want to catch you talking to her again. You're a charlatan, and I can make plenty of trouble for you. I'll expose you...".

LaVey exploded. "Now, just a minute. I don't have to listen to this. I won't let anyone call me a quack. It's too bad you're taking this attitude. I've tried to be pleasant to you even at times when you deserved to be put down. My power exceeds anything you can imagine, and now you're going to feel it. You will be dead in a year. Sam Brody, I pronounce that you will be dead in one year!".

Later that same night, LaVey conducted a private destruction ritual against Brody, ceremonially writing his name on a piece of parchment and burning it in the flame of destruction. As Brody's name was consumed, :aVey invoked the power of the infernal ones, commanding that Brody, likewise, be destroyed within the specified time. There was no mercy in LaVey's heart, as he could see no redeeming qualities in this 'weasel', as he called Sam Brody. He had attacked LaVey's reputation, purposefully caused him endless grief and must suffer the consequences of his indiscretions. La Vey had been more than patient and had only been treated to more of Brody's threat and churlishness. No simple undirected curse would do this time. LaVey would only be satisfied when Brody was dead.

Pinklovedoll Guest
    Thanks,can we see the pics??

NineTails20 Guest
    As soon as I can get the scanner working, I'll post them up.

Pinklovedoll Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by NineTails20 View Post
    As soon as I can get the scanner working, I'll post them up.

Thanks!!You totally rock!!

Guest Guest
    yay!!!!!!!.............. I'll just sit here until they are up

NineTails20 Guest
    Although there's the view that Anton LaVey twisted things to suit his own legend, he did say that Jayne was far from the ditzy blonde she was known as. He said that Jayne was a pretty good violin player, even though she hadn't played violin since she was a child. Not once in the chapter that deals with Jayne did he ever come across as disparaging towards her. I get the feeling he would have no problems in saying she was an idiot if she truly was one.

If anyone is interested in the book, it's titled 'The Secret Life of a Satanist', and was written by Blanche Barton, with Anton LaVey's permission. It's published by Feral House.

Pinklovedoll Guest
    I still dont't know what to think,in May Manns book,she said it was just a photo shoot,that Jayne wasnt involved in the Church of Satan,but that he did place the curse on Brody and he did ask Jayne to help when her son was mauled by the lion, but,she also said Jaynes ghost haunted her,and that Jayne was beheaded,and we know thats not true.

Jaynes publicist also said that that photo shoot was the biggest mistake of a publicity stunt that she ever pulled.

Jayne was quoted as saying,that Levay wanted her,but she thought he was a joke. So,who knows......

NineTails20 Guest
    Personally, I think there's Jayne's tale, Anton's tale, and the truth is in the middle somewhere.

Guest Guest
    what man (besides a gay one) wouldn't want a crack at gorgeous Jayne...... I guess well never know if the tale is true or not.......

Anton LeVay...a liar...!

Next; I'll guess that you'll be telling me I shouldn't believe everything I see on the internet!

I liked his description of her "predispositions"; but I choose to believe; right or wrong; that it was all fabricated; in order to elevate himself.

And if true; so what?

We are sexual creatures; at a primal level... it's all fun and games until someone loses an eye.

DisneyStacy Guest
    Regarding what that man says he saw but won't tell the family, I doubt that it had anything to do with losing an eye or something like that. Such an injury would be pretty understandable considering the trauma she suffered. The whole scene wasn't lacking in gore, so I doubt that would have even stood out.

From what he said, something along the lines of keeping her image from being tainted, I would surmise that it would be something about her appearance. Like the being mostly bald guesses, or fake teeth. I know fake teeth was ruled out, but I mean something that would 'shock' her fans about something that they believed to be true.

I can't think of anything in particular though. Maybe the guys was completely full of it and was only trying to extend his 15 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyStacy View Post
    Regarding what that man says he saw but won't tell the family, I doubt that it had anything to do with losing an eye or something like that. Such an injury would be pretty understandable considering the trauma she suffered. The whole scene wasn't lacking in gore, so I doubt that would have even stood out.

From what he said, something along the lines of keeping her image from being tainted, I would surmise that it would be something about her appearance. Like the being mostly bald guesses, or fake teeth. I know fake teeth was ruled out, but I mean something that would 'shock' her fans about something that they believed to be true.

I can't think of anything in particular though. Maybe the guys was completely full of it and was only trying to extend his 15 minutes.
    Quite possible, DisneyStacy,

There are so many things that could have happened to her in that tragic crash that would be embarassing or troublesome to her or her family. Often times in death, the bowels and the bladder "evacuate", it might have been something like that; which is just part of our human condition.

He might have just wanted his name associated with hers for all time.

I'm pretty sure; based upon the pictures that I have seen here and elsewhere; that he DID NOT decide to say that she had "fake" boobs.