Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3101112131421 ... LastLast

Thread: Jayne Mansfield

Pinklovedoll Guest
    Check this out,this is supposedly a BLOOD STAINED glove worm by Jayne on the night of the accident up for auction

http://www.liveauctioneers.com/item/4903846

Quote Originally Posted by Pinklovedoll View Post
    Pam Anderson was born July 1,1967, 2 days after Jaynes death.I think she looks more like Jayne

Pam's lips and boobs are fake.

Jayne was all God given.

Pinklovedoll Guest
    true,but anna had fake boobs and lips too.

I definitely think Mariska favors her mother. Not sure about the daddy issue, but she obviously considered Mickey her father and it seems they adored each other.

sablegsd Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by JimC View Post
    Pam's lips and boobs are fake.

Jayne was all God given.

Pam Anderson has always looked hard and trashy.

Quote Originally Posted by sablegsd View Post

Yeah she is such a phony.......she doesn't even compare...everything she has is fake...she is a plastic

leevancleef Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by sablegsd View Post
    i think she looked gorgeous when she was in her late 20s, early 30s.
    Its a pity that she destroyed herself with all that surgery because , in my opinion, she was a natural beauty .

Quote Originally Posted by leevancleef View Post
    i think she looked gorgeous when she was in her late 20s, early 30s.
    Its a pity that she destroyed herself with all that surgery because , in my opinion, she was a natural beauty .

I agree...she was quite beautiful before all the "plastic" was installed

Quote Originally Posted by findadeathaddict View Post
    I agree...she was quite beautiful before all the "plastic" was installed
    Agreed.

And as for Anna Nicole...well; she looked good "in plastic"...Pam; not so much.

Pinklovedoll Guest
    I think Anna looked more like Marylin Monroe

Shannon Guest
    I think Anna looked more like Marylin Monroe
    I was only referring to the one photograph which Anna resembled a lot. I frankly don't think Pam Anderson looks much like her at all. Nore do I think Anna looks like Marylin Monroe, she could make herself up to have the common look of her, but so could I or anyone.

Nicki Guest

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Marion View Post
    WoW....Jayne looks like she is pointing Two Massive Weapons of mass Destruction!

Pinklovedoll Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    I was only referring to the one photograph which Anna resembled a lot. I frankly don't think Pam Anderson looks much like her at all. Nore do I think Anna looks like Marylin Monroe, she could make herself up to have the common look of her, but so could I or anyone.
    They did a photo shoot of Lindsy Lohan as Marilyn,same photographer,everything,she looked awful,its hard to get anyone to "look" like Marylin,but everyone's entiteled to their opininon,I think theyre all beautiful,Anna,Pam,Marilyn,and Jayne.

Shannon Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicki View Post
    WoW....Jayne looks like she is pointing Two Massive Weapons of mass Destruction!
    I like her boots

Shannon Guest
    They did a photo shoot of Lindsy Lohan as Marilyn,same photographer,everything,she looked awful,its hard to get anyone to "look" like Marylin,but everyone's entiteled to their opininon,I think theyre all beautiful,Anna,Pam,Marilyn,and Jayne.
    Well, I ment in a genaric sort of way. No it is hard to look as beautiful as Marilyn or Jayne you are right there doll. But I have allways favored Anna Nicole over Pam Anderson. Face wise when she was on Home Inpeovement she was very lovely and I would give anything to look like any one of them.

Pinklovedoll Guest
    Well, I ment in a genaric sort of way. No it is hard to look as beautiful as Marilyn or Jayne you are right there doll. But I have allways favored Anna Nicole over Pam Anderson. Face wise when she was on Home Inpeovement she was very lovely and I would give anything to look like any one of them.

Oh yea me too,Annas my fave,I cried when she died,and Ive never cried over a celebrity.I wanted so much for her to get her life straightened out.I think Anna Nicole was one of the most beautiful women ever.

I like her boots
    I like her boo...; yeah boots, that's the ticket!

All of the aforementioned ladies are\were lovely; outwardly any way; but Pam really over did it, IMO.

Layla331 Guest
    Ok i have to admit..mariska does look like she could be this guys and janes.i had never really thought about it before til i read the posts..i cant find anywhere that says Mickey had DNA to prove he was..if anyone can point me in the right direction?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2492945305_3842cd73c6.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	100.4 KB 
ID:	7290  

Layla331 Guest
    other pics ..she liked the nekkie shots
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	200px-Jaynemansfield2.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	17.1 KB 
ID:	7292  
    Attached Images Attached Images  

she was so B-E-A-UTIFUL

Pinklovedoll Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Layla331 View Post
    Ok i have to admit..mariska does look like she could be this guys and janes.i had never really thought about it before til i read the posts..i cant find anywhere that says Mickey had DNA to prove he was..if anyone can point me in the right direction?
    thanks for that pic,ive never seen it before,and omg,she looks like him! i dont think their was a dna test i think its rumor.

Layla331 Guest
    i so agree..Jayne was so pretty..and i LOVE that the sexy goddesses for that era were all bigger gals...gives me and my giant heiney hope lol

Pinklovedoll Guest
    i read that jayne was in love with nelson,but he wouldnt leave his wife,then she went back to micky.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest View Post
    Tis the very reason for my being in this forum. To make people laugh. I fail more than succeed. But oh well. I hope anyone that may be from Yadkinville or have family there knows........I KEED I KEED!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=tn_DcdBus_8
    I AM from Yadkinville! And I can read and write!!

Quote Originally Posted by Layla331 View Post
    other pics ..she liked the nekkie shots
    I'm rather fond of those myself!

Shannon Guest
    [quote=JimC;380312]I like her boo...; yeah boots, that's the ticket!

No man I really do like the cool green boots she had on in that pic.

Here....she looks like she was in costume for a guest starring role on tv's BATMAN. (The) hair looks like straw.
    KELT' HOME FOR WAYWARD YOUTH-
    Helping Young Men To Turn Around For Over Twenty Years !

Shannon Guest
    [quote=KELT;382048]

Here....she looks like she was in costume for a guest starring role on tv's BATMAN. (The) hair looks like straw.

I know, I can do without the rest of the look. But take a clean lined, white with the same shade green piping mod dress and stick the boots on and you have a cool outfit.
    Are we going to keep going on here like this? LOL

Those are cool boots; and Kelt is right...she looks as if she could have been the Joker's planned distraction for the 60's dynamic duo; or even a female "Robin".

Hey, they had Bat Girl...

JacksTiger Guest
    What hair????

moviestar Guest
    Check this out,this is supposedly a BLOOD STAINED glove worm by Jayne on the night of the accident up for auction

dang...im wondering who owned that glove all those years,whoa theyre saying its worth between 3 and 5,000.00.wonder if it has a stench

Quote Originally Posted by JacksTiger View Post
    What hair????

Does anyone know what that red symbol on the top of the glove is? To me, it looks like her initials.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Didn't know that was a thing...

Doug81506 Guest
    I liked Jayne better than Marilyn, she was more working class. I read a book on her and it said she was to ride a horse at a rodeo (or some event). Her jeans were so tight that they were sewn on her and they had to lower her onto the horse. You have to love Jayne!

Pinklovedoll Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyouya Ohtori Ouran Host View Post
    Does anyone know what that red symbol on the top of the glove is? To me, it looks like her initials.

yes it is her initials

Pinklovedoll Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Doug81506 View Post
    I liked Jayne better than Marilyn, she was more working class. I read a book on her and it said she was to ride a horse at a rodeo (or some event). Her jeans were so tight that they were sewn on her and they had to lower her onto the horse. You have to love Jayne!

me too,she done everything,the career,5 kids.

Doug81506 Guest
    The impressive thing was that she pretty much invented herself and then promoted it. I also loved that she was pretty much a regular person with big dreams who would scheme to make her dreams come true. For example, her fan site said that after she bought the pink palace she wrote to 1500 furniture and appliance companies asking for samples. She said they could advertise that thier products were in her home. This netted her over $150,000 in merchandise and furnished the house.

Shannon Guest
    I just feel kinda sorry for Marilyn. Jayne seemed to have her stuff together and I heard she had a pretty high I.Q. too.

Doug81506 Guest
    I just feel kinda sorry for Marilyn. Jayne seemed to have her stuff together and I heard she had a pretty high I.Q. too.
    Marilyn had alot of issues. At the least she suffered from Borderline Personality Disorder.

Pinklovedoll Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Doug81506 View Post
    The impressive thing was that she pretty much invented herself and then promoted it. I also loved that she was pretty much a regular person with big dreams who would scheme to make her dreams come true. For example, her fan site said that after she bought the pink palace she wrote to 1500 furniture and appliance companies asking for samples. She said they could advertise that thier products were in her home. This netted her over $150,000 in merchandise and furnished the house.
    oh yea jayne was really smart,she "played"the dumb blonde.

Shannon Guest
    What annoys me is I heard she was called "the poor mans Marilyn"

What annoys me is I heard she was called "the poor mans Marilyn"
    That is insulting.

Jayne was every bit as lovely and glamorous as MM.

Jayne wasn't "all Hollywood" like Marilyn; and she was taking care of business being up close and approachable to her fans from all walks of life.

I guess I have a "poor mans' taste" in celebrites.

Shannon Guest
    [quote=JimC;388459]That is insulting.

Jayne wasn't "all Hollywood" like Marilyn; and she was taking care of business being up close and approachable to her fans from all walks of life.

Yes I thought it was a rude thing to call her too. I heard this on the Bio network a year or so ago.
    I don't agree with it at all. I think Jayne had a more bubbly charm. She seemed like she would have been more fun to be around.

JacksTiger Guest
    I remember Jayne when she was alive and liked her - so don't take this wrong. From what I remember reading in the media and in the book "Jane Mansfield and the American 60's" her career was on a definite decline in the 2-3 years prior to her untimely death. She had made some poor choices in terms of her last marriage and in terms of career choices, combined with what was repordedly an alcohol problem. In the last year before her death - and remember this was the 1960's - there were stories in the media of her literally falling down drunk in a club while dancing, and photos taken of the incident, in which she was not wearing panties. "Scandalous" behavior for the times and not a good career move in terms of her reputation. This was 40 years before today's celebrities, in which you can see posted on the internet photos of celebrities non-chalantly showing everything.
    A 'funny' aside in a twisted way. I began my first regular summer job at the time that Ms. Mansfield was killed in that car accident. I can remember riding into the city on the subways, and reading the story over the shoulders of other passengers. The New York Times had her picture as though she were a school marm. The Daily News had real cheese cake pictures of her dressed in skimpy bikinis. I was 17 at the time and noted the irony.

[quote=Shannon;388552]
    That is insulting.

Yes I thought it was a rude thing to call her too. I heard this on the Bio network a year or so ago.
    I don't agree with it at all. I think Jayne had a more bubbly charm. She seemed like she would have been more fun to be around.

It is a true shame that she left my hometown; and met her death a few miles away.

She was smart and pretty; Jayne certainly bested Marilyn.

[quote=Shannon;388552]
    That is insulting.

I always thought that she was better than MM. Don't know why.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Didn't know that was a thing...

Pinklovedoll Guest
    yea Jayne had a drinking problem,she was real,and as far as her and MM,I read that MM had her nose and chin done,Jayne was all natural,had all those kids,and kept that figure,Jayne just got steriotyped as a bimbo,and no one gave her a chance to prove she was anything otherwise,I wish they wouldve let Jayne do a seriouse role.

Jane was fascinating.....a real beauty

Her movie career might have been declining at that time; but she was still working.

She was to Hollywood kinda a sterotypical bimbo; if offered other roles she might have overcome that; though she played to it.

There isn't any way of knowing what her future held; had that sad event not occured.

Look at Susan Sarandon; had she wanted to play the "bimbo"; I don't think anyone would have considered her "unqualified"; from the physical attributes point of view.

Armcast Guest
    Found this pic just a while ago and thought I'd post it...I find it interesting for some reason...Jayne with Nikita Khruschev...