Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4567815 ... LastLast

Thread: Jayne Mansfield

Ron Burgundy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by theotherlondon View Post
    Just like Jayne Mansfield, another so-called dumb blonde Judy Holliday
    was made fun of.
    But in real life she was very smart
    Judy Holliday apparently had an IQ of 164. Well into the upper stratosphere.
    Last edited by Ron Burgundy; 11-28-2007 at 03:00 PM.

D3LIVIĆ?N Guest
    I got pretty excited years ago while walking through Hollywood Forever cemetary when I thought I just happened to stumble across Jane Mansfeild's headstone, only to find out that she was not actually in there.

Quote Originally Posted by Delivian View Post
    I got pretty excited years ago while walking through Hollywood Forever cemetary when I thought I just happened to stumble across Jane Mansfeild's headstone, only to find out that she was not actually in there.
    Yes, it's called a CENOTAPH.
    JAYNE is buried in PA.

the actual gravesite in Pennsylvania

the cenotaph in California; notice the incorrect birthyear inscribed

Quote Originally Posted by Delivian View Post
    If any of you watch the DVD, "The Young and the Dead" - which is all about the Hollywood Forever Cemetery, they have a clip in there of this old guy who gives tours in the cemetery and gives a history on all the famous people along the tour, and when he comes to the Jayne Mansfield headstone, he mentions she's buried elsewhere and how she died and how she was "decapitated" in the accident - which we all know here on FAD to be wrong, since we have seen the accident pictures in this thread - her head is still in place!

donetodeath Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by KELT View Post
    Yes, it's called a CENOTAPH.
    JAYNE is buried in PA.

the actual gravesite in Pennsylvania

the cenotaph in California; notice the incorrect birthyear inscribed
    how on earth could they possibly get the birth year wrong!Why didn't they fix it?

Quote Originally Posted by soundqcar View Post
    You mean this one?? It's almost like looking in a mirror, isn't it?

My husband used this pic as his avatar on a Linux forum, LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Pryncis View Post
    [SIZE=5]UNDERWIRE[/SIZE]
    A fabulous yet extremely uncomfortable invention.

Quote Originally Posted by eca1094 View Post
    Isn't that Tom Ewell? The guy that was with Marilyn Monroe in the "Seven Year Itch"
    Sure looks like it to me.

niqui Guest
    Was Jayne Mansfield beautiful ?? Had she great boobs... or not ?? Look at....

Thanks for that!

I vote: Hot!

cherryghost Guest
    I see the resemblence to Mariska and Jayne, their mouth and eyes expecially, have thought if you put a 50's wig on Marika you would see the sultry beauty both had. Jayne wasnt a natural blonde ( shock, horror all is revealed!)

Do think we'd have trouble getting Mariska to channel her mother like that somehow! Speaking of wigs it was Jaynes wig in the windshield which gave the illusion of her being scalped or be-headed! I have never heard she had no face left!

But the more gruesome the details the more the myth prevails!
    Last edited by cherryghost; 12-31-2007 at 07:18 PM.

colz85 Guest
    What amazes me is that she birthed so many babies in a relatively short time, and still managed to get her body back.

I saw a recent biograpy on Jayne...Mariska is the spittin' image of her mom pre platinum. It's amazing.

lisalouver Guest
    Jaynie was gorgeous.

All her pictures she always looks like she is sucking in her gut (or what she has of a gut) her waist is so tiny!

Anyone remember the movie where Loni Anderson played her and Arnold Schwartznegger player Hargitay? I loved it! I think it was made in 1980. Loni wore wigs for the movie.

Jack-O-Lantern Guest
    niqui--
    For a first post, that is a lollapalooza-- <eyes bulging out of head>

Quote Originally Posted by Katie View Post
    I was always taught that if you could hold a pencil under your boob, you were beginning to sag.

Hell, I can now hold a pencil, a notebook, and a tennis shoe.
    ROTFL
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Yeah the Siouxsie thing as well!
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

warmbear Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RoRo View Post
    Folks I'm sorry but theres no way Jayne's breasts just stood at attention by themselves there had to be some support in the bathing suits she wore...fake boobs will stand up usually because they are hard natural flesh will not be that perfect there would be some sagging especially after having kids
    I beg to differ (Registered Nurse here).. Having children and/or nursing infants does not in any way cause female breasts to sag. That is a completely a function of women not wearing proper support garments combined with the long term effects of gravity and time.

lisalouver Guest
    I don't think having children per se causes breasts to sag, however, I think that you can wear all the support garments in the world and if you have normal to big tits, eventually, they sag.

Breast feeding may not cause sagging either, but what does happen is breasts stretch a bit during pregnancy and breast feeding and then when you lose the weight and/or stop breast feeding, the volume is lost in the process, causing the skin to be looser and less full.

I had huge boobs once upon a time and they were sagging big time. I wore a bra all the time, sometimes two. I even wore them to bed a lot.

I finally had a breast reduction (and this was long before I had my child) and ta-da! No more sagging! Matter of fact, I can go without a bra quite nicely!

cherryghost Guest
    Now Lisa dont tell me you go without a bra

Quote Originally Posted by lisalouver View Post
    I don't think having children per se causes breasts to sag, however, I think that you can wear all the support garments in the world and if you have normal to big tits, eventually, they sag.
    I have children; a Grand Daughter even; and my boobs don't sag in the least.

lisalouver Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cherryghost View Post
    Now Lisa dont tell me you go without a bra
    Only at home cherry!

Even in an evening gown, I wear those sticky thingies!

Reecy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by lisalouver View Post
    Jaynie was gorgeous.

All her pictures she always looks like she is sucking in her gut (or what she has of a gut) her waist is so tiny!

Anyone remember the movie where Loni Anderson played her and Arnold Schwartznegger player Hargitay? I loved it! I think it was made in 1980. Loni wore wigs for the movie.
    Just for the record I loved Jayne.

Now......... I do remember the movie with Loni. All I remember about her was that awful laugh. I don't think Jayne laughed liked that in the least. I did like the movie. Arnold played her husband with the muscles.

Another thing Fergie the Dutchess has that song with the words "The girl can't help it, The girl can't help it Oh No........... It reminds me of Jayne Mansfield. For those who don't know there's a movie Jayne Mansfield starred in called "The Girl can't help it" and in the beginning of the movie you see Jayne walking with her big butt and her smokin hot body. Forgive me if this was talked about before but everytime I hear The girl can't help it sung by Fergie I think about Jayne. She was beautiful.

23. 01-31-2008, 05:40 PM

Reecy Guest
    Thanks Divaghosty........ I sure miss seeing Jayne.

Suzanne30 Guest
    Fergies song seems to be inspired by the movie, Jayne, and or Little Richards song from the movie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2eOJQh_ICY

26. 01-31-2008, 06:31 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Reecy View Post
    Just for the record I loved Jayne.

Now......... I do remember the movie with Loni. All I remember about her was that awful laugh. I don't think Jayne laughed liked that in the least. I did like the movie. Arnold played her husband with the muscles.

Another thing Fergie the Dutchess has that song with the words "The girl can't help it, The girl can't help it Oh No........... It reminds me of Jayne Mansfield. For those who don't know there's a movie Jayne Mansfield starred in called "The Girl can't help it" and in the beginning of the movie you see Jayne walking with her big butt and her smokin hot body. Forgive me if this was talked about before but everytime I hear The girl can't help it sung by Fergie I think about Jayne. She was beautiful.
    [/IMG]
    A candid shot taken of JAYNE on the set of
    THE GIRL CAN'T HELP IT.
    I like the scene in which the title song is playing and she passes
    a Milk Man wearing glasses; his glasses crack because of
    her drop dead gorgeous body
    and the two milk bottles he's holding explode & boil over.
    KELT' HOME FOR WAYWARD YOUTH-
    Helping Young Men To Turn Around For Over Twenty Years !

Reecy Guest
    [/IMG]

A candid shot taken of JAYNE on the set of
    THE GIRL CAN'T HELP IT.
    I like the scene in which the title song is playing and she passes
    a Milk Man wearing glasses; his glasses crack because of
    her drop dead gorgeous body

and the two milk bottles he's holding explode & boil over.
    That part always made me laugh. I remember her suit/dress was Navy blue and she was one hot lady walking down the street. Thanks for pulling up that picture.

cindyk Guest
    i have a special place in my heart for her bc thats how i found FAD! i didnt know much about her until then. i was looking up info on mariska and then i saw her mom and i was shocked how much they look alike. then i followed a picture link to FAD and ta-da! they are both so gorgeous!! oh yes and then the post of her gravestone, we have the same birthday, 4/19! i'm just about 50+ years later heh but still...

and thats so cool about fergie's song. i love that song i never knew any part was influenced by a movie, let alone jayne's! jayne looks gorgeous in that movie clip too. and i love they way actresses used to speak back then.

and i found this picture while taking a look at jayne & sophia loren's. it said some photographer used ANS & this model to recreate the pic. why?? i dont know but whatever.. i think the other model in the picture looks like angelina jolie but its not.

and i just love these of her and mickey:

cindyk Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Darrianne View Post
    Found this on the official Elvis website. Christmas card to Elvis from Jayne and Family, Cool, huh?

didn't she marry Cimber after hargitay? why wouldn't it say Cimber-Hargitay's? i noticed her one son had Ottaviano in his name, but why? and do you think she called mariska maria instead since i dont see mariska written on there?

I found FAD the same way.

Jayne played her last show less than a mile from where I live in Biloxi, MS; and died after leaving here headed for New Orleans.

One rainy weekend; I thought about that and did a search.

I've been a "Death Hag" ever since.

Quote Originally Posted by JimC View Post
    I found FAD the same way.

Jayne played her last show less than a mile from where I live in Biloxi, MS; and died after leaving here headed for New Orleans.

One rainy weekend; I thought about that and did a search.

I've been a "Death Hag" ever since.
    GUS STEVENS' Supper Club, right ?

GUS STEVENS' Supper Club, right ?
    Right you are, Kelt.

Elvis played there several times; he was a Mississippi boy; and he liked coming here to the coast to do a little deep sea fishing.

I don't know if he was an afficianado of the illegal gambling that flourished at the time; as opposed to the legal gambling that is upon us today.

Gus Steven's Supper Club was located on the corner of Beach Blvd. & Veteran's Ave.; not quite a mile from me.

The original building was destroyed in '69 by Hurricane Camile. A few years ago; a "surf-wear" shop was built on that site; and was in turned destroyed by Hurricane Katrina in '05.

That site is currently vacant.

I understand that Gus's son is a successful restauranteur in the Florida panhandle; I think in Destin.

Quote Originally Posted by cindyk View Post

didn't she marry Cimber after hargitay? why wouldn't it say Cimber-Hargitay's? i noticed her one son had Ottaviano in his name, but why? and do you think she called mariska maria instead since i dont see mariska written on there?

Matt Cimber's real name is Matteo Ottaviano.

P~

CIMBER & MANSFIELD had 1 child together, a son.

NOVSTORM Guest
    Could be, but not necessarily.
    IMO, MARISHKA looks like her mother. Neither man is a dead ringer for MARISHKA, but the mother has the same mandible/jawline, the same nose, the indentation on the bridge of the nose between the eyes, similiarly shaped upper face. JAYNE'S genes must've been the stronger.

Mickey H put that rumor to rest a long time ago. She is his biological father. Mariska doesn't talk about her mother to anyone in the news.
    My Brother lived in Gulf Port at that time and I have been on the section of 90 a lot and that curve where they hit the truck is really a nasty one.
    There are pictures out there that are pretty graphic. The one guy on the passangers side of the car head almost looks square from the impact. It shows the wig and also Jaynes blood from the impact on the hood.
    If those little kids had not been asleep and laying down they wouldn;t be here today. And that guy was moving pretty fast when they hit too.
    There were a lot of booze bottles in that car and I am sure that they had been drinking.

Mariska looks like her Mom but I see a lot of Mickey in her too. They are both beautiful women,

NOVSTORM Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RoRo View Post
    Folks I'm sorry but theres no way Jayne's breasts just stood at attention by themselves there had to be some support in the bathing suits she wore...fake boobs will stand up usually because they are hard natural flesh will not be that perfect there would be some sagging especially after having kids
    She probably had a breast lift. It wasn't that uncommon inthose days

NOVSTORM Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by susalu View Post
    guess i am just tired of people calling other people names or saying their posts are childish, etc... just seems like a lot of people seem to think they know more than anyone else... and there is a way to make a convincing argument for your side without reducing the self esteem of the person you are discussing something with!

one reason why i couldn't hack the Michael Moore thread... people were asking others if they know what words meant and other such bullshit...

why can't we all just get along??? lol!

that said, i didn't really care for the website that painted Jayne as a satanist... i don't know what is true, but i do know that that website had a definite "christian" bent, and you have to take all that religious rhetoric with a grain of salt, in my opinion...

really anyone with a little money and the know how can make a website out of complete lies!! doesn't mean we all have to believe it! we are going to believe what we want to believe no matter what!!

Sus

SAmmy Davis and Jayne did that for publicity. I don't for one minute believe that she worshiped Satan. Sammys wife said that was all it was .
    LeVey was an all time loser that didn't beleive in what he preached he did it for the money.

NOVSTORM Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny62 View Post
    They don't look saggy to me...

OH good god, first of all she never breast fed her kids and that sure as the hell helps tear down the boobs. . If you exercise and I am sure she did to keep that body you are less inclined to get all that saggy and for cripes sakes she wasn't 50 years old she was YOUNG. They also did breast lifts just as they do now. I have a friend that is built like a brick shit house and she is 60 and has always exercised and she doesn't sag that bad. I think it is in the genes and how you take care of your body. Not every one who is a 44d hangs to their waists.
    Jayne wasn't perfect but pretty damn close lol
    Also did you see any FAT on her ? NOPE. Excess Fat doesn't help the boobs either . At least her boobs were real.

NOVSTORM Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Katie View Post
    I consider myself in good shape. I can still not throw them over my shoulders.
    Me too and I am 63 LOl but at 29 like Jayne was when she died there was NO way any old pencil was going to get carried around LOL It would have hit the floor.

NOVSTORM Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Bidmor View Post
    For sure, the Lady didn't mind letting it all hang out when she thought the occasion was ripe, and rightfully so. I think she did it to get publicity...smart woman. Frequently exposing her nipples set her apart from the other busty actresses of the time who would appear in public with low necklines. She used everything at her disposal. Jayne was one of the few true beauties of Hollywood.

Regarding the pic of Sophia staring at Jayne's intentional display, the look on Sophia's face strikes me as one of being pissed off at Jayne for crashing the party then hanging out her boobs for the cameras. It might have been the Italian in Sophia, but she had no complaints in the bosom department either and Sophia might have regarded Jayne as beneath her too, actress wise.
    As much as I like Sophia she certainly has no right to look down at Jayne LOl After all she broke up a mans family too.

NOVSTORM Guest

[SIZE=3]Here's neat candid I found of JAYNE from '56.[/SIZE]
    OMG her daughter looks just like her in this pic.

NOVSTORM Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Dearheart View Post
    Am currently in the process of laying down some whoop ass on it...and I'm winning!!!!!
    You Go Girl and kick its ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOVSTORM Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by SuckMyKiss View Post
    Yeah but I usually charge for that kind of thing LOL*

[SIZE=1] *NB[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]I am not actually a peddler of the sex trade.[/SIZE]

ROFLMAO
    MY daughter had implants and you couldn;t tell well maybe someone who got up close and personal could and she looked good.
    Last edited by NOVSTORM; 02-02-2008 at 12:32 AM.

cindyk Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by VeuveClicquotNJ View Post
    Matt Cimber's real name is Matteo Ottaviano.

P~
    ohh i see! thanks

lisalouver Guest
    Working as a bartender in a strip club while in college and seeing more tits on dead women than I care to see, I can tell fake tits from real ones in a NY minute.

Plus, I had a reduction of my own years ago. Best thing I ever did.

Quote Originally Posted by NOVSTORM View Post
    SAmmy Davis and Jayne did that for publicity. I don't for one minute believe that she worshiped Satan. Sammys wife said that was all it was .
    LeVey was an all time loser that didn't beleive in what he preached he did it for the money.
    Publicity or what-not, it was an incredibly stupid move !
    Another who got involved with satanism was BARBARA McNAIR.

fangthane500 Guest

Question Blood in wrong place

I have been reviewing the pictures of the car Jayne Mansfield died in and the available pictures of her body. She is covered in blood on her left side and left leg but none on her right. The door of the car which had blood all over it would have been on her right side. She has no blood on her right side of her body. Im curious if anyone has any idea whos blood is on the door?

Duke Six Guest
    Fang, Im assuming she sat in the middle of her manager and the driver. The kids and (dogs) were in the back seat.

Quote Originally Posted by Duke Six View Post
    Fang, Im assuming she sat in the middle of her manager and the driver. The kids and (dogs) were in the back seat.
    I'd always assumed that she was in the middle as well, but I do recall in the tv movie (for what that's worth) they had LONI ANDERSON as JAYNE MANSFIELD sitting in the passenger seat next to the door; RON HARRISON (the driver) in the driver' seat, BRODY, then JAYNE.

Quote Originally Posted by fangthane500 View Post
    I have been reviewing the pictures of the car Jayne Mansfield died in and the available pictures of her body. She is covered in blood on her left side and left leg but none on her right. The door of the car which had blood all over it would have been on her right side. She has no blood on her right side of her body. Im curious if anyone has any idea whos blood is on the door?
    Any chance we could see the photos.
    John Trim On Face Book
    On the internet you can be anything you want.
    It is strange that so many people choose to be stupid.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RaRaRamona Guest
    People get thrown around on car wrecks.