Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456714 ... LastLast

Thread: Jayne Mansfield

I'm giving JayneFan three days off to calm down and SuckMyKiss one day for provoking the argument.

leevancleef Guest
    Back to Jayne:

Jayne ties the knot with Mickey Hargitay.

RoRo Guest
    Thanks for that pic lee!! I think she looks bad from this angle though...makes her look old somehow and she was a beautiful woman

Katie Guest
    I understand from what I have read that she didn't have the easiest life, and didn't always make the best decisions.

What I like about the picture is she looks so full. As in full body. By today's times, she would have been considered fat.

I was going to say something about the use of a wonderbra/duct tape but I wouldn't want to rock the boat.

Katie Guest
    We have to watch and not make these people more than what they were. They would not want it that way.

There was nothing wrong with a naturally developed body. It's much better than one, today, that comes out of a box, with instructions.

SuckMyKiss Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Katie View Post
    We have to watch and not make these people more than what they were. They would not want it that way.

There was nothing wrong with a naturally developed body. It's much better than one, today, that comes out of a box, with instructions.

Are you referring to silicone implants dear?

Katie Guest
    Not just those, but all the other implants. cheek, jaw, eye, breast, butt.

SuckMyKiss Guest
    I have breast implants, and I can honestly say, through scrupulous examinations and scientific research, by scientific research I of course mean, I just had a quick shufty at a few of her pics..I conclude that mine are better than hers. Which renders your statement false.

Katie Guest
    You miss understand me. I did not say she had any of that. I said she looked great without all the extra hardware

JeffD Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by SuckMyKiss View Post
    I have breast implants, and I can honestly say, through scrupulous examinations and scientific research, by scientific research I of course mean, I just had a quick shufty at a few of her pics..I conclude that mine are better than hers. Which renders your statement false.
    Well, can we see them? I'd like to judge for myself.

SuckMyKiss Guest
    You miss understand me. I did not say she had any of that. I said she looked great without all the extra hardware
    No no, you misunderstand me, I am saying I, MYSELF have fake breasts. You said that natural was better than the fake. Well as I said before, I have concluded through meticulous experimentation, that my FAKE mammary glands are better than Jaynes AU NATURAL ones.

SuckMyKiss Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffD View Post
    Well, can we see them? I'd like to judge for myself.
    Yeah but I usually charge for that kind of thing LOL*

[SIZE=1] *NB[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]I am not actually a peddler of the sex trade.[/SIZE]

Katie Guest
    Which is great that you have been blessed with a good doctor. More power to you.

SuckMyKiss Guest
    Which is great that you have been blessed with a good doctor. More power to you.

leevancleef Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RoRo View Post
    Thanks for that pic lee!! I think she looks bad from this angle though...makes her look old somehow and she was a beautiful woman
    i agree, she looks older than she really was by then. i think that the wedding dress was made of light pink lace.

RoRo Guest
    oh I'd love to see a color picture of that...I think the larger women of that era actually look better than the actresses of today...she looks kinda old to me though in the wedding picture

18. 11-12-2007, 03:25 PM

JeffD Guest
    WB Jaynefan! Thanks for the pic.

20. 11-12-2007, 03:40 PM

Cataroo Guest
    I think the larger women of that era actually look better than the actresses of today...
    I agree. I'd rather be at a healthy weight than look completely emaciated and thinking I look good.

BTW ... I think that I look great for being 46!

i wonder what dress size she wore? back in the days when it was alright to be thick!! yay thickness.
    "I'm not great at the advice, can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?"

susalu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by xoxojessicaxoxo View Post
    i wonder what dress size she wore? back in the days when it was alright to be thick!! yay thickness.
    i think voluptuous is the best term! she had a tiny waist, i believe.... she had a beautiful figure.... one that (most) any woman would want!

back then dress sizes were way different.... the bigger we get, the larger the sizes seem to get...

this is true. she had a beautiful figure.
    "I'm not great at the advice, can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?"

So, going back to the Sophia Loren pics, do you think that Jayne was considered the Anna Nicole of her day (w/o marrying the doddering old millionaire of course)?

A lot of people nowadays see Anna Nicole as a classless golddigger who was just a big ol' trainwreck. Do you think that Jayne was kind of viewed that way? I really don't know a lot about her- the most I ever saw was one of those Mysteries and Scandals about her- with A.J. Benza- and it didn't really paint her in a favorable manner.

Not trying to offend- I just really don't know.
    Performing my signature monkey hump move since 10/16/2007...

RIP Dad- 11/14/1947 to 12/16/2013

Curtis Radiohead Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by WendyK View Post
    I googled Nelson Sardelli to see if they looked alike, the results were shocking !!! As Maury would say In the case of Mariska, Nelson you are the father!!!!!!! I don't mean to make light out of the subject but thats what I thought when I seen the two together. Mickey Hargity seemed so in love with Jayne poor guy.
    I agree. Sardelli looks an awful lot alike Mariska!

27. 11-19-2007, 02:49 PM

monroe27 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by JayneFan View Post
    RoRo, I don't mean to be rude but you're ignorant about Jayne. Not all women's boobs are the same, whether they're fakes or not. Are you speaking from personal experience? Some of you are jealous. In Jayne's case, her pregnancies enhanced her boobs over the years but that is not the case for all women. So quit picking on beautiful Jayne. Let it be!
    I know that my pregnancy enhanced my breasts. not trying to tmi, but I was just speaking from experience

oh I'd love to see a color picture of that...I think the larger women of that era actually look better than the actresses of today...she looks kinda old to me though in the wedding picture
    i think tyra banks looks better now than 10 years ago.

30. 11-19-2007, 03:33 PM

31. 11-19-2007, 03:40 PM

alexmack Guest
    Soundgcar....I just reported you and I hope they remove it. You are demented.
    OMG! You reported Soundcar??? You should be booted off this site!!
    Go back and read your posts. You might even agree... GEEZ!

33. 11-19-2007, 03:47 PM

alexmack Guest
    Soundgcar posted an obscene picture that had nothing to do with Jayne and they removed it. So you don't even know what you're talking about, and I'm not getting into a debate with you. Thank you.
    BLAH! BLAH! BLAH!

alexmack Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by alexmack View Post
    BLAH! BLAH! BLAH!
    Oh! I still think you should have been booted off because of your "Potty Mouth"

Over and Out!

36. 11-19-2007, 08:00 PM

susalu Guest
    Take it easy on her Alex Mack... she got banned for a few days for her part in the fight.... she done her time.... and has been a model citizen since returning, as best i can tell...

Susan

donetodeath Guest
    naturally well developed body's are way better than the bought type.Jane had it all ,body wise,Beautiful,sexy,tall,blonde and natural nice breast's.The other type come in handy for floating devices or air bag's
    Last edited by donetodeath; 11-20-2007 at 01:24 PM.

donetodeath Guest
    who's the one with the potty mouth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????????????

how bad do i have it at work? lemme tell ya. one of my so-called co-workers did'nt know who jayne was,and another had never heard of andy warhol and you think you got it bad?

i'm tellin ya,no respect.

KristinEileen Guest
    Jayne's time period is where we get all of our great body tricks from. I mean the taping up of the chest, the taping down of straps and necklines. I don't think they had to worry about WARDROBE MALFUNCTIONS in those days. Not only did they have the tricks to keep their dresses on but they had the bodies. I wish that Hollywood would jump on the healthy curvy bandwagon. I am so sick of seeing these actresses and models looking sick.
    I feel bad for you midnite lamp. I don't know how you deal with that!

donetodeath Guest

yahoo to real women!

Quote Originally Posted by xoxojessicaxoxo View Post
    this is true. she had a beautiful figure.
    I don't believe there is any of the top models in the world (and i do mean the few select top models)that have ever had to have have their boob's done.That's the beauty of god giving them a beautiful face.They don't need to pay for cheap distractions.

Bidmor Guest
    Count me in on support of stars who don't look like they're at death's door, or so frail looking you'd be cautious about shaking her hand out of fear you'd break something.

I saw Beyonce in a commercial a few days ago...that's my idea of a healthy, beautiful woman.

Ron Burgundy Guest
    Soundgcar posted an obscene picture that had nothing to do with Jayne and he removed it.
    You mean this one?? It's almost like looking in a mirror, isn't it?

rjbrasher Guest
    ok guys keep on the subject stop fighting, our 2 buddies are in the corner for 1 day. I hate doing this, but gotta stay with the rules.

I love the fact that women didn't have that heroin chic look back in the day. To me, there's NOTHING sexier than a woman who loves her body, no matter how "heavy" the world tells her she may be. That's HOT!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]peek-a-boo!!

Danny62 Guest

Whats up with the guy in the hat?

DeadRinger Guest
    I don't know what the guy in that hat's looking at (maybe he's trying not to look at her boobs?) but DAMN you can see where Mariska gets her looks from!

Quote Originally Posted by DeadRinger View Post
    I don't know what the guy in that hat's looking at (maybe he's trying not to look at her boobs?) but DAMN you can see where Mariska gets her looks from!
    I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels Mariska looks like her Mom! Not exactly - but A LOT like her!

Waltham Abbey in Essex & Filey In Yorkshire UK
    i have just spent the last hour reading all of the posts on this thread and I'm quite exhausted now.

Suck MY Kiss you make me laugh
    maybe it's the English Wind Up thing but you were saying it as i was thinking it.

leevancleef Guest
    i think that Mariska looks just like Jayne. ive seen pics of a teenager Jayne, and believe me... they look A LOT alike!

Elizabeth Guest

Wedding Pic

Jayne and Mickey in January 1958
    Absolutely beautiful!!!!! I hope Mariska has this pic somewhere in her house.....

Pryncis Guest

One word:

For those who enjoy and appreciate posted pics of Jayne.
    [SIZE=5]UNDERWIRE[/SIZE]

54. 11-22-2007, 09:17 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Danny62 View Post

Whats up with the guy in the hat?

Isn't that Tom Ewell? The guy that was with Marilyn Monroe in the "Seven Year Itch"

Ron Burgundy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by eca1094 View Post
    Isn't that Tom Ewell? The guy that was with Marilyn Monroe in the "Seven Year Itch"
    No, it's Henry Jones.

Miss Swallow Guest

Just like Jayne Mansfield, another so-called dumb blonde Judy Holliday
    was made fun of.
    But in real life she was very smart
    Last edited by theotherlondon; 11-28-2007 at 02:35 PM.