Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2345613 ... LastLast

Thread: Jayne Mansfield

Bake Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by SistaSara View Post
    Thanks for the correction. I wasn't really sure. Now my dad told me that Jayne was decapitated in a car crash. That is true correct?
    That is the basic story that she was decapitated, but in all actuality, she was scalped.
    You can read about it on FAD.

2. 11-02-2007, 10:38 AM

Bidmor Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Darrianne View Post
    Ha! I can hold all that, run a mile and drop nothing. (Got ya beat!!)
    Sounds like a good idea for a charity fund raising event.

Katie Guest
    I consider myself in good shape. I can still not throw them over my shoulders.

MPetro108 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Katie View Post
    I was always taught that if you could hold a pencil under your boob, you were beginning to sag.

Hell, I can now hold a pencil, a notebook, and a tennis shoe.
    ROTFL... good one... I know how that feels!!

6. 11-02-2007, 12:28 PM

Irishlass Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Katie View Post
    I was always taught that if you could hold a pencil under your boob, you were beginning to sag.

Hell, I can now hold a pencil, a notebook, and a tennis shoe.

hell my 44DD sag so much i can bounce them off my knees when i walk.

I Can't jog or ill black both my eyes.
    or do aerobics or ill smack the person next to me

I see dead people Guest
    That is so stange, I didn't know she wasn't burried in Hollywood Forever Cemetary and that was just a marker.

9. 11-02-2007, 01:01 PM

Katie Guest
    We are laughing!! Who in the world needs to defend a dead ladies boobs!!

11. 11-02-2007, 01:18 PM

VegasVic Guest
    I can't tell if you've never heard of something called "humor", or if you're the first "dead person stalker" I've ever seen.

13. 11-02-2007, 01:26 PM

Katie Guest
    It's okay that she sagged a little. That is what made them natural. Now Anna had to be careful, because her's were not the real thing.

15. 11-02-2007, 01:45 PM

16. 11-02-2007, 01:58 PM

17. 11-02-2007, 01:58 PM

Katie Guest
    I am truely sorry. I didn't know she was so important to you. Were you related?

Lisamarie Guest
    Okay Im a girl...but god damn!!! Those are beautiful ! What the hell is wrong with you people? They are great tits!! All on there own....bet you wish you had a pair like that I sure as hell do! I think it really dosent matter if she held them up or not jeesh..look at those babies there a miracle ! Piece of art..sonnets and poems should be written about her boobs! Whole empires would fall !! I like her boobs ! Play nice people !

Guest Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by JayneFan View Post
    This is a no-brainer. Not all women are created the same. Every woman's body is different, including those with natural big boobs. Why are some of you being this way? It's ridiculous!

here here! why does it REALLY matter either way??? who cares if they were perky or saggy?? The woman is dead after all...however I must agree that not all women are created equal...I am a bit on the larger side and yes mine do droop...but a friend of mine has much larger than me and they seem to stand at attention...I found one very important piece of info when I was diagnosed last year with breast cancer...it's DENSITY folks...I have large breasts that are not dense..hence my droop...the denser the breast the FULLER it is..does that mean that they never will sag..no of course not...but I'm seeing people getting upset/trying to prove wrong etc and it is ridiculous...the woman was a beauty she died tragically..and by accounts of her photos was blessed physically...however one point I must make to JayneFan...her ta ta's are "not" that big the are average...maybe in her day they were large but now a days they would be considered average...everyone just agree to disagree and move forward please.

I see dead people Guest
    Ya, I don't think I would kick those boob's out of bed for eating crackers!!!!

She was a hottie!

Danny62 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Lisamarie View Post
    Okay Im a girl...but god damn!!! Those are beautiful ! What the hell is wrong with you people? They are great tits!! All on there own....bet you wish you had a pair like that I sure as hell do! I think it really dosent matter if she held them up or not jeesh..look at those babies there a miracle ! Piece of art..sonnets and poems should be written about her boobs! Whole empires would fall !! I like her boobs ! Play nice people !
    can you imagine if Jayne knew one day we would be debating about her boobs?

Botton line she was VERY VERY VERY sexy...you get my point!!!

Darrianne Guest
    Found this on the official Elvis website. Christmas card to Elvis from Jayne and Family, Cool, huh?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jayne Greetig.jpg 
Views:	536 
Size:	106.8 KB 
ID:	527  

Bidmor Guest
    For sure, the Lady didn't mind letting it all hang out when she thought the occasion was ripe, and rightfully so. I think she did it to get publicity...smart woman. Frequently exposing her nipples set her apart from the other busty actresses of the time who would appear in public with low necklines. She used everything at her disposal. Jayne was one of the few true beauties of Hollywood.

Regarding the pic of Sophia staring at Jayne's intentional display, the look on Sophia's face strikes me as one of being pissed off at Jayne for crashing the party then hanging out her boobs for the cameras. It might have been the Italian in Sophia, but she had no complaints in the bosom department either and Sophia might have regarded Jayne as beneath her too, actress wise.

VegasVic Guest
    It's sick humor.
    What is sick about it? It's self-deprecating humor. These ladies are talking about their own saggy pillows, not Jayne's pert, ripe melons.

I think your photographic evidence has established (for this fad-forum court at least) the structural integrity of JM's attention-getters. Feel free to keep providing evidence of course.

Let's see, 6 pages on Jayne (not that she doesn't deserve it ), but most of them are debating the perkiness of her boobs? Really? I have gotten a huge chuckle out of the banter of the last few pages, lord knows I can relate to the saggy boob syndrome.

I am sensing an unhealthy obsession with her from one member who shall remain nameless. Are there other things you are as concerned about, or is your whole life devoted to defending Saint Jayne?

Even Sophia

Quote Originally Posted by johnny View Post
    I'll bet not to many people were eyeballing her wigs back then.
    The series of pics of her and sophia loren are a classic.
    http://images.google.com/images?hl=e...h+Images&gbv=2
    It would appear that not even Sophia was "eyeballing" Jayne's wig at the time; it looks more like she was taking stock of the "competition". Of course; Jayne's boobs seem to be on prominent display (bless her heart). No worries for Sophia; she was with her equal in beauty; and they were bound to compete. Both; beautiful women. It's a shame about Jayne...the way she ended not far from here.

susalu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Darrianne View Post
    Found this on the official Elvis website. Christmas card to Elvis from Jayne and Family, Cool, huh?
    Love how she dotted her eyes with hearts!!!

She seemed to be a happy person!

S

susalu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Irishlass View Post
    hell my 44DD sag so much i can bounce them off my knees when i walk.

I Can't jog or ill black both my eyes.
    or do aerobics or ill smack the person next to me
    i almost smother myself doing yoga!!! that would be a sad way to go, smothered by my own boobs!

S

susalu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Dearheart View Post
    here here! why does it REALLY matter either way??? who cares if they were perky or saggy?? The woman is dead after all...however I must agree that not all women are created equal...I am a bit on the larger side and yes mine do droop...but a friend of mine has much larger than me and they seem to stand at attention...I found one very important piece of info when I was diagnosed last year with breast cancer...it's DENSITY folks...I have large breasts that are not dense..hence my droop...the denser the breast the FULLER it is..does that mean that they never will sag..no of course not...but I'm seeing people getting upset/trying to prove wrong etc and it is ridiculous...the woman was a beauty she died tragically..and by accounts of her photos was blessed physically...however one point I must make to JayneFan...her ta ta's are "not" that big the are average...maybe in her day they were large but now a days they would be considered average...everyone just agree to disagree and move forward please.
    so sorry to hear of your cancer dearheart... did you kicked its ass? S

[SIZE=3]Here's neat candid I found of JAYNE from '56.[/SIZE]

Katie Guest
    I like that one. Sometimes we are given the impression that you must be half dressed to be sexy. This proves different.

33. 11-03-2007, 12:47 PM

RoRo Guest
    some people on this thread are damn scary

Quote Originally Posted by RoRo View Post
    like scary good, or like scary restraining order...
    i'm thinking it's a thin line

susalu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RoRo View Post
    roro, you are so mean!!! how could you say something like that about me??? i thought we were buds....

Guest Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by susalu View Post
    so sorry to hear of your cancer dearheart... did you kicked its ass? S
    Am currently in the process of laying down some whoop ass on it...and I'm winning!!!!!

susalu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Dearheart View Post
    Am currently in the process of laying down some whoop ass on it...and I'm winning!!!!!
    yea!!!! cancer sucks so bad.... i curse cancer!!! keep up the whoop-ass and the good attitude and laugh as much as you can!!! Jayne would want that!!! Susan

JeffD Guest

Lovely Jayne

RoRo Guest
    LOL sus !!!! ya know I love ya!!
    and scary as in need to get out among the living more ....lol

HelenaHandbasket Guest

Talking

I lived in Ocean Springs, MS for a brief time in the 90's. Being the Jayne fan that I am, the first thing I did was visit the crash site. We lived not too far from Biloxi, so I got to see a lot of the place she visited there before Katrina leveled them all. When I lived there, I met lots of people who were very happy to point out places where Jayne visited. She loved Biloxi and the people I met loved talking about her.

I have never in my life seen fog like I saw when I lived there. I'm talking James Cameron fog. We got pulled over one night for going too fast in the fog and the cop told us "You wanna be careful in fog like this, Jayne Mansfield died in fog like this." All I could think was from actress to cautionary tale for the Ocean Springs PD. Nice.

The whole LaVey thing and the was she/wasn't she a Satanist really comes down to this. At the time, it was almost fashionable to be seen with LaVey. The man was a media whore. Jayne may have had a passing interest in Satanism, but I don't think she was hard-core. LaVey like to let people believe that every star he was seen with was a loyal devotee. He hated Sam Brody with a passion. I've heard the story about the LaVey cutting her head off in a picture by accident before, frankly I think it's crap. LaVey was a showman, but he wasn't the high grand poobah of all things evil, dark and scary. Sure, he wouldn't contradict the story, but I doubt the man ever did more than look at somebody with those creepy eyebrows arched.

That's just one chick's take. Feel free to apply the recommended allowance of grain of salt.

Bidmor Guest
    Your description of LaVey puts him in the mold of the Amazing Criswell.

Quote Originally Posted by KELT View Post

[SIZE=3]Here's neat candid I found of JAYNE from '56.[/SIZE]
    Sorry, I STILL think Mariska looks like her mother. Photos like these only prove it.

44. 11-06-2007, 03:13 PM

Danny62 Guest

46. 11-06-2007, 04:19 PM

SuckMyKiss Guest
    Jayne wasn't really into Satanism. Much of it was for publicity....bad publicity as it turned out. That's why there are pics of Anton LaVey and Jayne together. However, LaVey liked Jayne but she did not feel the same way towards him. LaVey placed a curse on Sam Brody, and LaVey said Brody would die within a year (he did!)....and anyone with him would die too. Jayne was at the wrong place at the wrong time, but three of her kids survived. The other two kids were not in the car. So if you believe in the curse....that's how it went. But Jayne was not into Satanism.

How many times do you need to post that???? Give it a break!!

Quote Originally Posted by Aries65 View Post
    Sorry, I STILL think Mariska looks like her mother. Photos like these only prove it.

[SIZE=4]I [/SIZE]agree with you !

HelenaHandbasket Guest
    If this posts twice, I'm sorry. My computer had the hiccups.

I'm so gonna regret this, but here it goes:

Jayne wasn't really into Satanism. Much of it was for publicity....bad publicity as it turned out. That's why there are pics of Anton LaVey and Jayne together. However, LaVey liked Jayne but she did not feel the same way towards him. LaVey placed a curse on Sam Brody, and LaVey said Brody would die within a year (he did!)....and anyone with him would die too. Jayne was at the wrong place at the wrong time, but three of her kids survived. The other two kids were not in the car. So if you believe in the curse....that's how it went. But Jayne was not into Satanism.
    Saying something over and over again doesn't make it true. That said, no I don't believe in the curse. LaVey talked about it AFTER the accident. I don't recall reading or hearing anything said before the accident. Hell, if that's all it take, then I'm the world's best psychic and I'll prove it by telling you last night's lottery numbers.

LaVey was a showman first and foremost. He loved to stir up shit and it worked, we're still talking about it aren't we? I respect the hell out of the guy (no pun intended), but I've never seen him as some dark, evil entity capable of killing people with curses. If he was, I'll most likely drop dead after hitting reply and you can all point and laugh.

As to whether or not she was into Satanism, well, I'd just as soon not have that battle with you. My take and yours are different and that's that. But, I won't debate it with you because you take this whole Jayne fan thing into territory I'd rather not explore. I adore Jayne, but I know she was far from saintly.

Minor gripe coming now. There's really no terrible thing to being a Satanist. Then or now, it's no big deal. Satanists aren't what most of think they are. They aren't baby-killing, blood drinking, lords and ladies of darkness. I may not be a Jayne expert, but I've got a fairly solid education in Satanism. It's not some huge thing that needs to be viewed as sinister and whatnot. If she was, so freakin' what? It's no worse than any other fringe belief system out there.

HelenaHandbasket Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Bidmor View Post
    Your description of LaVey puts him in the mold of the Amazing Criswell.
    Pretty much. He was a showman. If he's to be believed, he started out as a carnie. Thing is, you can't get an accurate bio on LaVey, he made it up as he went along.

SuckMyKiss Guest
    This thread freaks me the hell out.

Whilst reading this thread you have totally taken mine and other people's attention away from the subject in hand. You've led me to believe that you have major pyschological issues. You've launched attacks on numerous other posters who were merely expressing an opinion on a subject that you imply is one on which you and you alone are allowed to form an opinion and, to cut out the psychiatric middleman, you're coming across as obsessive.

Can I respectfully point out that people are entitled to their opinion with regards to Jayne Mansfield's boobs? The state/size/position/direction of nipple point and overall quality of boob is determined using a factual and subjective process which will differ variably depending on individual perspective.

That said I would like to add my opinion that Jayne Mansfield was the owner of a lousy set of flappers, was a die hard Satanist and tried too hard to gain publicity which is very much in evidence here.

53. 11-07-2007, 03:08 PM

SuckMyKiss Guest
    I heard Rosemary's Baby was based on Jaynes life.

55. 11-07-2007, 03:12 PM

Ron Burgundy Guest
    Think what you wish....I really don't care what you or anyone else thinks. You don't know me and you're nothing to me. Your user name should be Wild Asshole Rose. Some of you are ignorant and/or jealous, and if you who don't like it....kiss my sweet ass!

For the last time, Jayne was not really into Satinism but Wild Axl Rose looks like he is! And if you read all the posts, there are other people who think Jayne had great boobs!
    Jayne, obsess much?? Something tells me you'd grow a dick just to be able to toss off to Miss Mansfield. Seek help...please.

Think what you wish....I really don't care what you or anyone else thinks.
    Yet you replied...

For the last time...

Promise?

58. 11-07-2007, 03:14 PM

59. 11-07-2007, 03:16 PM

SuckMyKiss Guest
    I'm not obssessed. I'm tired of people acting stupid. I was attacked and I have a right to respond. I think Jayne's boobs had more sense than some of you people!
    Including you obviously.

61. 11-07-2007, 03:27 PM

SuckMyKiss Guest
    Listen here you ugly bitch, I'm not on here attacking everybody. Several of you feel the need to attack me for no reason, so you're making yourself look bad. I don't like things being posted on here about Jayne that is not true. If some of you really know a lot about Jayne, then those would not have posted untrue or inaccurate info. If you don't like it, tough titties.
    We're making ourselves look bad?? Your the one making yourself look like an obsessive crazy pyschopathic dead lady stalker, seriously. Seek help. It's not normal. You didn't know Jayne, you never will, cos hello? She's dead. Your arguing over a dead persons tits, and you started attacking other people because they didn't agree with you that ''she had great tits''. Thats pathetic, sort yourself out love. Oh and I'm ugly?? WOW. Coming from someone who has no pic of herself up, and has obvious mental problems, that really hurts....NOT.

63. 11-07-2007, 03:38 PM

64. 11-07-2007, 05:20 PM

Ron Burgundy Guest
    Very nice JayneFan...

Calling people assholes. Make you feel better??
    Last edited by Ron Burgundy; 11-07-2007 at 05:54 PM.

VegasVic Guest
    With the writers strike and all, this makes for great entertainment....

SuckMyKiss Guest
    lmfaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

68. 11-07-2007, 05:43 PM

susalu Guest
    this has become a pretty entertaining thread, for sure.... stone throwing when you live in a glass house is not a good idea, however!!!

70. 11-07-2007, 06:53 PM